On 10/5/2018 at 11:42 PM, Fenroo said:

Is there any way to remove objects what wont accept a key and cannot be cut because they're made of impervious material? Aside from the "Free me!" button, because it breaks quests. 

Bondage adventure can be triggered from talking to innkeepers and rarely from trapped lootings. It does a complete clearing of restraints, except for quest items (i never tried it with quest items on, so can't be 100% sure. You can always cheat the items back to yourself even if it removes them though?). I guess it can only be started in capital cities, and because it puts you in random place, getting back to Whiterun would likely be fastest. Don't want to hobble from Markath to Riften right? ;)

I found a slaver hideout opposite Nilheim with some dead slavers outside, and even more inside(also free loot which I didn't take coz it felt like a cheat). What's it for?

2 hours ago, nightwolf said:

I found a slaver hideout opposite Nilheim with some dead slavers outside, and even more inside(also free loot which I didn't take coz it felt like a cheat). What's it for?

That's used in the Alternate Start plugin, you start as a captured princess and escape from that hideout.

2 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

That's used in the Alternate Start plugin, you start as a captured princess and escape from that hideout.

Oh I see. Well, in that case there is too much stuff to loot in there. Orcish armor just being one of the freebies.

Is there any plan to make the Flash Bang trap to do more than just a NPC *poofs* in, rapes PC, and *poofs* out. Rather unrealistic..

I mean, there is no restraint adding, robbery, left for dead after a Flash Bang trap. Seems silly for such a trap.

And,

Is there a way for this mod to detect Amputation Framework and set amputated players as a 'vulnerability' for rape?

9 hours ago, nightwolf said:

Oh I see. Well, in that case there is too much stuff to loot in there. Orcish armor just being one of the freebies.

Haha. It should have a script so that if you leave the cave without a full set of bondage, the exit is trapped and sends you on an LBA.

However, I think if you disable the ESP for the LAL module, the entire cave goes away, along with all its loot.

So, if you don't intend to use that start, don't enable the ESP, save a slot, and avoid possible conflict issues.

16 hours ago, asdfasdf883 said:

Some reason LeonSlavery quest will only work at the beginning of the game. For example the quest will trigger when first starting a new save but not after playing for a while and then getting sent to Leon. 

Your game is broken. I've done this quest twice in 6.4, in the most recent case around level 30, which was well into the game.

Chances are, if you look in your logs, you'll see a whole lot of stack dumps.

I recommend that you track down the problem mods and start a new game without them.

On 10/7/2018 at 4:44 PM, Lupine00 said:

Haha. It should have a script so that if you leave the cave without a full set of bondage, the exit is trapped and sends you on an LBA.

However, I think if you disable the ESP for the LAL module, the entire cave goes away, along with all its loot.

So, if you don't intend to use that start, don't enable the ESP, save a slot, and avoid possible conflict issues.

Is it safe to disable LAL after you've started a game with it?

3 hours ago, nightwolf said:

Is it safe to disable LAL after you've started a game with it?

I don't think that's advisable. Also, in this case (DCL bandit hideout), I don't think it would change anything as the hideout cell is included in the main .esp and not the LAL add-on. At least I'm pretty sure I've been in there even after I dropped LAL and switched to Skyrim Unbound a while ago to play non-Dragonborn characters (not being able to shout makes the game so much harder!)

Edit: If you have Jaxonz' Positioner and Hearthfire Extended (or similar furnish-your-own-place mods) in your load order, I can recommend another use for this hideout: use it as a player home if you can't or don't want to live in a town.

19 minutes ago, El_Duderino said:

I don't think that's advisable. Also, in this case (DCL bandit hideout), I don't think it would change anything as the hideout cell is included in the main .esp and not the LAL add-on. At least I'm pretty sure I've been in there even after I dropped LAL and switched to Skyrim Unbound a while ago to play non-Dragonborn characters (not being able to shout makes the game so much harder!)

Edit: If you have Jaxonz' Positioner and Hearthfire Extended (or similar furnish-your-own-place mods) in your load order, I can recommend another use for this hideout: use it as a player home if you can't or don't want to live in a town.

FWIW, I don't have the LAL add on installed and that hideout cell is in the main esp.  I was glad  @nightwolf mentioned it up thread as, like he or she, I'd been there in passing but had never been able to work out what on earth it was for until now either   ?

As for using it as a player home, I like the idea, but OOIC how do we know it's safe to do that?  eg are container contents non respawnable etc?  How can we check that, pls?

3 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

The thought of using it as a player home actually crossed me while I explored it. The back area is cozy enough to live there without many changes. But I would clean up the place in the CK first, and maybe add some things.

I'm a bit skeptic to "build your home" mods though. How's the performance impact of the mods you mentioned? I have a very heavily modded game with a lot of scripts in it and I don't want to add more cpu load. Also, how can you "transport" furniture into a cell? Seems a bit unrealistic if you can carry tables and cupboards in your bags.

6 hours ago, donkeywho said:

As for using it as a player home, I like the idea, but OOIC how do we know it's safe to do that?

3 hours ago, nightwolf said:

I'm a bit skeptic to "build your home" mods though. How's the performance impact of the mods you mentioned?

The main one I'm using is Hearthfire Extended and besides the general "more content = more impact" rule of thumb, I don't think it adds any particular burden to the game. Also, the author has found a clever way of making it immersive: there's a Carpenter's workbench included, which you can spawn anywhere (AddItemMenu or similar) and through which you can use the Hearthfire crafting anywhere you want. So you still need all the basic materials, wood, nails, fittings etc. before you can build anything. Makes it quite a challenge to furnish a place from ground up as you need to craft or purchase a lot of materials. Then of course use Jaxonz' Positioner to fine tune everything or clutter the place up. The only downside is that the added furniture doesn't alter the navmesh, so your followers might bump into them or get stuck behind them if you place it in their path. Containers placed through the above mod are safe, no matter where you place them.

... and now we've hijacked Kimy's thread entirely. Sorry!

I never would have imagined that content specific to the LAL start was put in the main ESP.

I guess it can be fixed with a few minutes in TES5Edit.

When I run Jaxonz Positioner, it will never let me target anything, and says objects are eligible to move, no matter what they are, or where I am.

The JP forums has a few people complaining about it, but no explanation what causes it or how to fix.

That cave needs a bit of CK love anyway, it's got portal problems.

If you want a cave home (or several) try Beastess Lairs

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I never would have imagined that content specific to the LAL start was put in the main ESP.

I guess it can be fixed with a few minutes in TES5Edit.

The plugin is just a launcher to start the quest. It otherwise doesn't do anything. Not sure what would need to be "fixed" in this context, because nothing is broken. The quest is in DCL because it's a part of DCL and uses a lot of its resources, so it's where it belongs.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

Not sure what would need to be "fixed" in this context, because nothing is broken.

I think this was the main complaint:

On 10/7/2018 at 7:44 AM, nightwolf said:

19 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

The main one I'm using is Hearthfire Extended and besides the general "more content = more impact" rule of thumb, I don't think it adds any particular burden to the game. Also, the author has found a clever way of making it immersive: there's a Carpenter's workbench included, which you can spawn anywhere (AddItemMenu or similar) and through which you can use the Hearthfire crafting anywhere you want. So you still need all the basic materials, wood, nails, fittings etc. before you can build anything. Makes it quite a challenge to furnish a place from ground up as you need to craft or purchase a lot of materials. Then of course use Jaxonz' Positioner to fine tune everything or clutter the place up. The only downside is that the added furniture doesn't alter the navmesh, so your followers might bump into them or get stuck behind them if you place it in their path. Containers placed through the above mod are safe, no matter where you place them.

... and now we've hijacked Kimy's thread entirely. Sorry!

Sounds easier and faster to do it in the CK. Personally I don't want to play The Sims in Skyrim, but each to his own. ?

I just realized that there is no clear way to remove some of the (especially anal) plugs. I also know this has been discussed before, but still. I had just triggered Cursed Collar quest, so i unlocked everything i could except the "rusty iron pear of anguish" type of plug. I even visited blacksmith but it didn't have a talk option for the inescapable and reinforced restraints, that it is according to its item infos when i examine it. It is a problem because the quest wants you to wear a different plug in that slot. I tried dozens of times to struggle and lockpick out of it with easiest DD setting, but no luck. No key fits it, i had all sorts.

How i fixed it? First i tried simply giving myself the cursed collar from console, and it worked... i think. But it didn't give me the hint paper of which name i forgot and who knows what else it skipped, so cancel that... I then installed Devious Devices Equip at this point so i can remove individual items later in these cases. But it started "hardcore" mode enabled so it became complicated:

- DCL: Free Me! from MCM. Collar and plug removed.

- Disable hardcore mode from DDE.

- Export DCL configs.

- Change loot chances to 100% cursed collar and near 0% rest, also 100% getting trapped chance. (Still the collar can only come from some chest-like container only), and set so menus aren't locked when restrained.

- After collar was on, import configs and menus locked straight away.

Also a minor bug with the arcane chests, once they spawned in same location in a row. I loaded the game at where i entered the zone and let it choose a different place ?

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

How i fixed it? First i tried simply giving myself the cursed collar from console, and it worked... i think. But it didn't give me the hint paper of which name i forgot and who knows what else it skipped, so cancel that... I then installed Devious Devices Equip at this point so i can remove individual items later in these cases. But it started "hardcore" mode enabled so it became complicated:

Sometimes I can remove this plug, and sometimes it is broken and can't be removed except via FREE ME!!!

When it can be removed, I think it pops up a message box and clearly says it needs a key (or something) to remove it, but I can't remember exactly what the thing you need is.

However, if it won't tell you when you try to remove (there should be a message box about how you can't close it up to get it out) then it's broken.

I thought it was just me.

18 hours ago, Kimy said:

The plugin is just a launcher to start the quest. It otherwise doesn't do anything. Not sure what would need to be "fixed" in this context, because nothing is broken. The quest is in DCL because it's a part of DCL and uses a lot of its resources, so it's where it belongs.

As a matter of separation of concerns, I would have put any ESP content that is required only for the LAL quest in the LAL launcher ESP.

It is not really part of DCL, so much as its a quest with a hard dependency on DCL. Or, at least, could be just a quest with a hard dependency on DCL.

I suppose you could say the same thing of some of the bondage quests in DCL though. They could have been split into a separate quests mod, and their features made as soft-deps. The primary beneficiary of this would be the developer, so I guess if you're Kimy, and you don't find it easier that way, then splitting it up makes no sense.

Obviously, some people would need to merge the whole thing back together anyway to save slots.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It is not really part of DCL, so much as its a quest with a hard dependency on DCL. Or, at least, could be just a quest with a hard dependency on DCL.

DCL is a ESP and having an ESP as a master is a bad idea and complicates things for the author.