1 hour ago, JuliusXX said:

They are removed, at least for now. See here.

Oww... Sir - BIG THANK YOU for that! I don't know why i didn't found this earlier - i'm dumb... Anyways you made my day! I like to do quests more than anything - if something actually is story related - makes more sense for me. Also it seems i was actually right, right? Right! I'm dazzed right now, wow! ? I knew it - i was searching today in source scripts of version 6.4 for about two hours. Theres a lot to search. Even found some conditions that need to be archived to start some other one quests. But could not find any function invoking start that "Sergius" quest. Hmm if it's DDi related and outdated content of DDi - it makes sense and seems just better not to have it in DCUR. Wouldn't be great to CTD when questing...

If you could share your knowledge with me - i still would like to learn two things that i'm not quite sure of:

1. There is Tentacle Parasite (armor that torments player - no keys, needs some alchemy ingerention to remove) - but i have TESEdit'ed to check it out - found something like "At Start" - thats it. So could it mean player character could be infected with it when starting a new game only? I'm curious about it - becouse later in game i did a Blackreach, made a run with a weight set to 100 for tenta-infection trap occurance of this - opened dozen of containers, get restrained 50 times - parasite didn't show up... Also installed Estrus - got tenta-raped - sadly nothing happened for me.

2. I have found also that there is Dibella's Charm necklace stronger version (Dibella's Star). Would be great to do a whole game just in this necklace. Yeah - never did that actually, but want to... So i failed in finding any conditioning in scripts for it - other than a comment in readme that wearing Dibella's Charm - makes player character "more likely to be used by certain NPC's". Don't know what that means also... Well - i know exactly what that means! Haha!

If u have some experience with it - please share! Thank you very much!

Tentacle parasite attack occurs as a loot event if you have it enabled.

There is some possibility it will not work unless you have Estrus Chaurus Plus installed - at least - some have suggested that is the case. You'd have to look at the code to be sure, or maybe there's a note about it on the DCL front page?

However, I see no reason it would require Estrus, as the assets for the parasite are all part of DCUR - but it may demand EC+ just so it can run the tentacle rape scene where you get infected - though those assets are actually part of Estrus for Skyrim, which EC+ depends on... Yes, confusing, isn't it?

If you really like parasites, then Sexlab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing has loads of them, including a completely distinct but quite similar tentacle parasite. TBH the SLP version is much easier to get rid of than the DCL version, but can still cause you a lot of bother.

There are some quests in SLP - KB that are genuinely ... strange ... seems some Kynareth worshippers are a bit insane. If you haven't tried it, it's worth a look.

24 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

However, I see no reason it would require that, as the assets for the parasite are all part of DCUR - but it may demand EC+ so it can run the tentacle rape scene - though those assets are actually part of Estrus for Skyrim, which EC+ depends on... Yes, confusing, isn't it?

Thanks! Damn plugins dependencies kicking my a** as always - and my head hurts from script searching already! ? Ehhm could you help and tell how to search loverslab for certain word phrazes - but just in one selected forum thread, will it search through all pages of that thread? (I mean not to search a topic name - but inside whole thread, now we are at page number 680 - how to search earlier pages?) Becouse i'm doing it rather wrong - by google search engine.

If you really like parasites, then Sexlab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing has loads of them, including a completely distinct but quite similar tentacle parasite. TBH the SLP version is much easier to get rid of than the DCL version, but can still cause you a lot of bother.

Yeah, i have played Parasites - but not for long. Also very cool mod. But TBH i couldn't stomach certain sex scenes with creatures. (Hate spiders and chauruses in general everything that is crouching with chitin-haired legs on ground or ceiling, bleah! Strangly enogh - i can stand aliens)

Sadly, I usually get better results from google than from LL's search. The LL search has little in the way of handling for fuzzy matches, and most things you'd search on produce either no matches or excessive matches.

If anyone finds it useful, do please explain how!

For me, it's only useful for searching up stuff that certain people posted, or maybe a mod or armor name, and that's it.

42 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

For me, it's only useful for searching up stuff that certain people posted, or maybe a mod or armor name, and that's it.

Ok, i see. I'm gonna tell you this - i feel this sudden need to install DCUR again, and to do it today. I was holding for 24+ hours, decided to give myself a time. Can't be helped :-) If i only knew how to TESEdit and remove this effect in Dollmakers house, of moving shadow on walls from ceiling chandelier. I bellieve it gives me a serious framerate dropouts. Also do you happen to know how to remove specular effect from multiple .dds textures maybe? Reflections of enviroment/lights on caitsuits are really giving my graphics card a work to do.

Laptop GPU: nVidia GeForce 940MX (2GB Vram) - it's crappy, but it's what i have got. Already optimized texture sizes to my Vram = max 2048 - plays nice with mipmapped textures and don't eats all of my Vram.

EDIT : don't bother yourself with this ! Found solution already. Glossiness of every object is handled by BSLightingShaderProperty (Specular Color, Specular Strenght also Glossiness) Since it is stored always in meshes and not in textures - it would require to edit every single .NIF meshe to adjust those values. Basically to edit in NIFScope, zero'e those out, save file. Open next one - and repeat this step... And those meshes come from Devious Devices Expansion. This editing should be done after BodySlide generation of meshes for specific bodytype which is used. That's the solution.

3 hours ago, piotsze said:

If i only knew how to TESEdit and remove this effect in Dollmakers house, of moving shadow on walls from ceiling chandelier. I bellieve it gives me a serious framerate dropouts.

Hi, this might help: Colorful Lights - No Shadows Mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54964/? which basically edits all the vanilla game's interior light sources, so it will affect all interiors. In my opinion looks much better than original lighting with shadows and might even beat some ENBs.

3 hours ago, piotsze said:

Also do you happen to know how to remove specular effect from multiple .dds textures maybe?

A more effective solution should be to install smaller resolution textures where available or use Ordenador (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?) to manually shrink the textures of (at least some of) your mods. Your GPU should be able to handle 1024*1024 resolution just fine without resorting to such extreme measures as changing the shaders in use on the meshes (even the GeForce 740M in my old laptop could handle them).

Hi, this might help: Colorful Lights - No Shadows Mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54964/? which basically edits all the vanilla game's interior light sources, so it will affect all interiors. In my opinion looks much better than original lighting with shadows and might even beat some ENBs.

Thanks but using already Shadow Remover v3.0 - remover of all shadows including grass, trees, body shadows - any object shadows. And dark places are still dark, but without a hit to fps.

A more effective solution should be to install smaller resolution textures where available or use Ordenador (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?) to manually shrink the textures of (at least some of) your mods. Your GPU should be able to handle 1024*1024 resolution just fine without resorting to such extreme measures as changing the shaders in use on the meshes (even the GeForce 740M in my old laptop could handle them).

Ahhh, i see. Well it's always either speed or eye-candy. I will stick with 2048x2048 for now. Well i tested it with just dds'es of my body and can tell already that zooming to a character with 1024x1024 textures actually makes a difference. Visually is worse, in a performance manner - it is faster.

I can also make a trick with SKSE.ini , which should prevent from loading something like 2048x2048 and only load a mipmap 1024x1024 of it. So this option does not prevent texture from loading, the whole texture is actually loaded to Vram, instead a mipmap is going to be used, so this is a limiter :

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=1024

Ok above works fine. But there is "one more thing" which i think was the most effective i did to whole skyrim (raping it from A to Z already).

Try: swiftshader.dll - it's here on Nexus. Should  use some CPU power to offload GPU. Marginal value - but worth it. Gpu is not heating up so much now. Means thats not gonna overheat - so no throttling and no microstutters...

For those of you supporting me on Patreon, I just posted an update explaining the current status of development of both DCL and DD, which should give you an insight about what's going on and what I am working on! :)

35 minutes ago, Kimy said:

For those of you supporting me on Patreon, I just posted an update explaining the current status of development of both DCL and DD, which should give you an insight about what's going on and what I am working on! :)

I'm in. ?

@piotsze and juliusxx:

My apologies, it turns out that the two quests Devious Bookshelf and Sergius *have* been removed from 4.1 of Devious Devices.  I answered Piotsze's initial inquiry as I did because I was square in the middle of the Devious Bookshelf quest and knew it was still in DDi4 because, of all things, I was *doing* it.

When I thought a bit more about it, and after I saw juliusxx's reply and link, I remembered Kimy's comments in that thread;  "why", I asked myself, "is the quest still available for me, I've updated to the latest versions (4.1)?".  So I double-checked my Mod Organizer (v 2.1.4) build and noticed *two* DDi entries, including a DDi-Master.  The latter is where the quests were located, and was absent in DD 4.1.  I had updated, since DD4.1 was in my load order and was overwriting DDi-Master. 

My problem was that I had failed to notice that DDi-Master had been eliminated in the 4.1 update.  Fortunately I had finished the Bookshelf quest so it was a "not so simple" matter to remove the older mod from my load order and clean my save. 

Things are working okay now, and the two quests are in fact removed.  Hopefully no one else will suffer this same problem.

We removed the quest plugin in DD 4.0. No further changes regarding these quests have been made in 4.1, that I could remember. Not sure what exactly went wrong with your installation, but glad to hear that it's sorted now. :)

12 hours ago, Rynnes Master said:

@piotsze and juliusxx:

My apologies, it turns out that the two quests Devious Bookshelf and Sergius *have* been removed from 4.1 of Devious Devices.  I answered Piotsze's initial inquiry as I did because I was square in the middle of the Devious Bookshelf quest and knew it was still in DDi4 because, of all things, I was *doing* it.

Damn plugins are making it a living hell for evrybody. I suspected as much. I have had problems soooo many times too. Hey, there's no hard feelings here!

Could you help me and tell if there would be any profit for character from wearing Devious Devices for a longer period of time at all? I remember that playing long time ago (two years back in time) actually things like corset, arm and leg cuffs - begin to had some defense on it. Also there were those simple text informations on-screen in top left corner like: "You have been wearing blinfold for extended period of time and acostomed for it. Blindfold effect is not so heavy on you now."

However i dont remember which mod was it?

Slowpoke moment here, but I just found 

Is there any chance to have this be part of cursed loot (or just regular DD maybe? As there is no devious version of this yet I think?)?

Would be cool as a dwemer chest event, having to visit some mages that can help you get back out of it or having a orgasm meter that needs to be met before it's charged enough to work on its own and lets you go!

9 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

what is HDT-PE x64?

I bellieve it is mentioned of HDT Physics Extensions https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996

Is the chain movable or sticks stiff to the leg? And also at this time when it is not-movable - does your character titties/bum "bounce" while running walking?

Well if it's not behaving like a real chain - dangling... you should have had already installed

1. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE (it replaces default in-game skeleton to make a ton of animation available later) 

2. HDT Physics Extensions (it gives physics to the game - going out of Citrus old times - you can have like moving hair with "KS Hairdos - HDT Physics", dangling Devious chain, etc.)

3. Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS (this is your animation mantra - this is crucial to actually anybody who uses bodies like UNP/CBBE, also it generates animations for your body-type skeleton to be able to animate it with Critters - sorry i was thinking beasts here!, also has got this executable file: "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe". People always will tell you - did you run FNIS after installing/uninstalling any mod or disabling/enabling one? Here you go - run this executable than...)

4. BodySlide and Outfit Studio (this: "BodySlide.exe" is your executable where you can: generate outfits for your body type, change your body preset, manage all that is related to your body type you have got installed - CBBE or UNP)

5. Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- (i prefer CBBE over UNP, but for more advanced users than me probably UNP has got more compatibilities with every existing mod either it's old mod or the new mod - this has got build in CBBE body presets with sliders also)

Remember not to replace ever by yourself, or letting other mod to replace it:

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeleton.hkx <- male skeleton, your default! never should be changed

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeleton.nif <- NIF are for sliders available in your RaceMenu

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeletonbeast.hkx <- this is male skeleton when transformation to vampire/werewolf, not sure which one, duh

\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.hkx <- female skeleton, your default! never should be changed

\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif <- NIF are for sliders available in your RaceMenu

\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeletonbeast_female.hkx <- this is female skeleton when transformation to vampire/werewolf, not sure which one, duh

May the Unrelenting Force be with you!

6. Did you run FNIS ? Seriously? ? ?

1 hour ago, Nalessa said:

Is there any chance to have this be part of cursed loot (or just regular DD maybe? As there is no devious version of this yet I think?)?

Would be cool as a dwemer chest event, having to visit some mages that can help you get back out of it or having a orgasm meter that needs to be met before it's charged enough to work on its own and lets you go!

Did you maybe try this out with Deadly Traps and curses 0.6bis ? Are limbs amputated when you are sliced by a trap and wearing this Dwarven Devious Cuirass? (could be not until you remove cuirass) Please share, thanks

10 minutes ago, piotsze said:
1 hour ago, Nalessa said:

Did you maybe try this out with Deadly Traps and curses 0.6bis ? Are limbs amputated when you are sliced by a trap and wearing this Dwarven Devious Cuirass? (could be not until you remove cuirass) Please share, thanks

Whiterun Brothel Revamped has a very nice quest with the cuirass. It's worth giving it a go for that.

Alas, for me, it was the highpoint of WBR, which varied between boring and grindy, and simply broken.

After the quest where you have to find somebody in Markarth, it bugged up completely, with all wrong devices and muddled up dialogs, and I lost patience with fixing its quests, which often break or stick and need set-staging. I'm sure there was a lot more to go, but it needs a bit more revamping before I'll be prepared to try it again.

58 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Whiterun Brothel Revamped has a very nice quest with the cuirass. It's worth giving it a go for that.

Alas, for me, it was the highpoint of WBR, which varied between boring and grindy, and simply broken.

After the quest where you have to find somebody in Markarth, it bugged up completely, with all wrong devices and muddled up dialogs, and I lost patience with fixing its quests, which often break or stick and need set-staging. I'm sure there was a lot more to go, but it needs a bit more revamping before I'll be prepared to try it again.

WBR - it is at the top of my mods i want to try out more. I have tried it for one hour maybe and i know it has much more to offer... My mistake was to install this and try on existing savegame - which totally broke my game and ofcourse strange things begin to happen. For an example: doors didn't close after entering Brothel and i was still able to go outside, got bugged with Sadistica and her first dragonborn sex try out when she comments that it has no skills... Than after Oblivion piercing i couldn't go oustide Sexlab animation - and need to actually use a Sexlab MCM Menu to stop animation. Also i found very arousing that idea - probably it is based on textgame Corruption of Champions, and Succubus Ceraph.

Today i'm testing Sexlab Hormones and Bimboification curse, and this my friend - it's just hilarious! I wanna make a run in Dibella's Charm from DCUR and with Bimbo from Hormones! Ocassionaly people seing a Bimbo - wanna just use it like a toy. It invokes massagebox with an option - submit / reject. I like what it does to a body - but defaults makes breasts really exagerated huge - which i changed (body scale changes made by nioverride). Also it puts very hot red colored lipstick, red hand nails and toe nails. Ads a sexy tattoo on lower back and also not so sexy tattoo at belly: "USE  ME". However i didn't reach a point - if there's any - when Bimboification is permed on a character.

I don't think WBR is ready for the prime time yet. Still too many bugs, and you report them, even with specific info on the exact records that are wrong in TES5Edit and there's nothing but denials, as if it was supposed to be that way. I don't hold out much hope for it. Like Things in the Dark, too much was made at once, and the fixing process seems to add one new bug for every two that get fixed. Given its size, amount of bugs, and the current rate of fixes, it will be a while...

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I don't think WBR is ready for the prime time yet. Still too many bugs, and you report them, even with specific info on the exact records that are wrong in TES5Edit and there's nothing but denials, as if it was supposed to be that way. I don't hold out much hope for it. Like Things in the Dark, too much was made at once, and the fixing process seems to add one new bug for every two that get fixed. Given its size, amount of bugs, and the current rate of fixes, it will be a while...

Well, yeah... I'm at a point for deciding - to play WBR from scratch (don't get me wrong i made new game and all of this bug's didn't happen in a new game - just for see it for myself). It is exciting almost as DCUR. But still - damnit - if it gonna go so bugged at me later and break staff - like put me in some restraints that cannot be removed becouse of bug than setstage all quests... Thats bad idea.

One more thing however that i discovered playing WBR - never bypass (by pressing spacebar) sex animations even if you are enslaved/used/abused. This brakes stuff seriously - its almost like papyrous has this lag and many things not starting or stopping as intended to work...

After 30 minutes and some reading decided: i'm not gonna play WBR (MCM Menu v4 is not registering WBR, so i'm done with it). ?

13 hours ago, piotsze said:

Damn plugins are making it a living hell for evrybody. I suspected as much. I have had problems soooo many times too. Hey, there's no hard feelings here!

Could you help me and tell if there would be any profit for character from wearing Devious Devices for a longer period of time at all? I remember that playing long time ago (two years back in time) actually things like corset, arm and leg cuffs - begin to had some defense on it. Also there were those simple text informations on-screen in top left corner like: "You have been wearing blinfold for extended period of time and acostomed for it. Blindfold effect is not so heavy on you now."

However i dont remember which mod was it?

Sounds like you are describing Devious Training,