11 minutes ago, BloodyMary486 said:

I have got a problem. When all restraints are equipped, body of my character won´t show up. It just disappears. Have any of you ever had this kind of problem ?

Do you know what item is occupying slot 32?

Your body typically will disappear when something occupies the 32 slot but doesn't have its own body mesh. 

Otherwise, you can try removing items one by one till the body reappears. 

1 hour ago, BloodyMary486 said:

I have got a problem. When all restraints are equipped, body of my character won´t show up. It just disappears. Have any of you ever had this kind of problem ?

Make sure you have built all devices in Bodyslide.

So yesterday I decided to try a quest mod on the nexus called Clockwork Castle.

Immediately on loading the game, mcm finds it and then I get the dreaded "you appear to run mods removing important tags from children characters, cursed loot has been automatically disabled"  message. I played the mod through while fully restrained anyway and enjoyed its creepy atmosphere and music and there was absolutely nothing

in it at all concerning children so why does this happen? The only enemies were skeletons , some custom dwemer beings that resembled human sized dwemer centurions or gate guardians and a female aldult  npc ghost character called Shadow. Can't see what the fuss is about, not with this mod.

1 minute ago, jigwigigx said:

So yesterday I decided to try a quest mod on the nexus called Clockwork Castle.

Immediately on loading the game, mcm finds it and then I get the dreaded "you appear to run mods removing important tags from children characters, cursed loot has been automatically disabled"  message. I played the mod through while fully restrained anyway and enjoyed its creepy atmosphere and music and there was absolutely nothing

in it at all concerning children so why does this happen? The only enemies were skeletons and custom dwemer beings that resembled human sized dwemer centurions or gate guardians

and an npc called Shadow, can't see what the fuss is about, not with this mod.

I've done a playthrough of Clockwork Castle before with no such issues (Cursed Loot never made a peep about it).  No clue why you are getting that message unless you also made other mod changes when you installed Clockwork Castle - I am fairly certain it doesn't make any changes to child tags itself.

2 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I've done a playthrough of Clockwork Castle before with no such issues (Cursed Loot never made a peep about it).  No clue why you are getting that message unless you also made other mod changes when you installed Clockwork Castle - I am fairly certain it doesn't make any changes to child tags itself.

I've been running the same mod list for quite a while and never had this problem.  It was only when Clockwork Castle mod loaded that I got the DCL message.

On 10-2-2018 at 3:51 AM, permidion said:

please can someone tell me what im supposed to do to remove the Iron Shackles in the Damsel in Distress quest ?

there is no hint about where/how/who to ask to help with that :confused:

thank you

In order to remove the shackles, you must first get the key, then you must click on the rubber gloves and dismiss the textbox. After that a new textbox appears describing the shackles. Try to escape and you will unlock the shackles instead.

After that, to remove the gloves, you have to dismiss the textbox to struggle out of the rubber gloves, however i have yet to manage to escape the gloves, because the attempts keep failing.

EDIT: it seems that you cant unlock the gloves because you are missing options. Instead, ask someone to help you and they can unlock the gloves

What i did was i just entered coc riverwood and talked to alvor and he helped me. You can then just go back to where you were by either coc'ing or fast travelling.

34 minutes ago, OfficeChair said:

In order to remove the shackles, you must first get the key, then you must click on the rubber gloves and dismiss the textbox. After that a new textbox appears describing the shackles. Try to escape and you will unlock the shackles instead.

After that, to remove the gloves, you have to dismiss the textbox to struggle out of the rubber gloves, however i have yet to manage to escape the gloves, because the attempts keep failing.

I hope Damsel in Distress  quest gets a good rethink before the next release of DCL because I think it has suffered serious playability issues since DD4.  I have it permanently disabled now because it is far too difficult and annoying due to the multi menu escape/unlock system in DDi4. The hogtie animatiions in the cage at the start have been ruined as well.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I get a ctd whenever i try to load a save after starting the game. I know it is this mod, without CL I have no problems. How can I use this mod?

Find out what resource or resources the game exceeded when you added this mod and then find a way around it. 

If you aren't using an ENB or ENBOOST then start there because that gives the biggest boost to resources by moving all the textures out of the Skyrim.exe memory space which dramatically reduces the game's memory usage and overhead. (Albeit by moving all the memory usage to the much larger and better managed ENB code space).

11 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Find out what resource or resources the game exceeded when you added this mod and then find a way around it. 

If you aren't using an ENB or ENBOOST then start there because that gives the biggest boost to resources by moving all the textures out of the Skyrim.exe memory space which dramatically reduces the game's memory usage and overhead. (Albeit by moving all the memory usage to the much larger and better managed ENB code space).

ENBoosT didn't help. What did you mean with resources and finding a way around it?  I'm not very good with modding, sorry ^^

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

ENBoosT didn't help. What did you mean with resources and finding a way around it?  I'm not very good with modding, sorry ^^

Skyrim has many system limitations and issues that can show up as you add mods.  Your problem may not be with Cursed Loot itself, it just may be that Cursed Loot is causing a specific issue to show up for the first time because you've added it on top of all of your other mods.

A few suggestions to fix the most common issues for load CTDs:

• Install Crash Fixes from the nexus
  • Try to preload your game before you load your save - you do this by either opening the console on the main menu and typing "coc qasmoke", or you can start a new game/load a "safety" save.  Then load your actual save game.

43 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Skyrim has many system limitations and issues that can show up as you add mods.  Your problem may not be with Cursed Loot itself, it just may be that Cursed Loot is causing a specific issue to show up for the first time because you've added it on top of all of your other mods.

A few suggestions to fix the most common issues for load CTDs:

• Install Crash Fixes from the nexus Lovers Lab
  • Try to preload your game before you load your save - you do this by either opening the console on the main menu and typing "coc qasmoke", or you can start a new game/load a "safety" save.  Then load your actual save game.

We don't need to send people to the Nexus to get what is available here, that's a mod that was released here first and then put onto the Nexus because a lot of people who need it will never come here.

1 minute ago, WaxenFigure said:

We don't need to send people to the Nexus to get what is available here.

Heh, honestly had no clue it was mirrored on LL, it's very much a "install once and let it be" mod and that is where I got it myself.  I'll keep that in mind.

Well here's a new one for you, maybe not, but hopefully someone can exxplain it.

I was going through Labyrinthian on the staff quest, my character wearing a restrictive suit (no arm restraints),

got to the end, then looted the chest and got stuck with an elbowbinder and gag, met Estormo and because I had

the combat surrender enabled, my character got beaten and then reappeared after the load screen doing some smithing.

See attached .bmp  file.

ScreenShot304.bmp

Hello, i have a little problem with the mod... So if i talk to someone, with Solicitation, a rape-event or the quests (wich are awesome by the way) the animations wont work.

That means i talk to the person and they agree, but after that nothing happens. And they react like something has happend. Normally i get an indicator in the top left corner wich animations are playing but there is nothing. i ran finis and checked the MCM-menus.

Can somebody help me?

Before I start working on the new major version, I thought I'd throw these bugfixes at you. Enjoy! \o/

Version 6.4

- Changed: Removed soft integration with Captured Dreams. DCL no longer interacts with CD, but now drops the gold and silver items from DD's library instead.
- Changed: Decreased default number of bound girls to 15, to conincide with the new default setting for the number of bound NPCs handled by the framework
- Changed: Public Indency bounty can now be adjusted in increments of 10, not 100.
- Changed: The Misogyny Belt needs only one key to better reflect the difficulty of this item.
- Changed: Increased the vendor price of a D.A.M.N. box to 2500 to reflect to better quality of its contents.
- Fixed: Find Useful Keys now works for containers.
- Fixed: Duplication bug in hobble-dress/straightjacket and mittens equip function
- Fixed: Two armbinders missing the correct DD keyword.
- Fixed: The public indencency setting is now getting correctly loaded from a JSON export (works only with NEW export files, though!)
- Fixed: DCL can now detect Prison Overhaul scenes at an earlier stage, and prevent clashes with them.
- Fixed: Scenes started by PO or SD will prevent DCL's combat surrender from triggering.
- Fixed: Removed a faulty keyword from the Yoke of Shame, causing it to play wrong animations.
- Fixed: Correct a quest objective in Bound Queen that still displayed the playing needing 10 diary fragments, despite the requirement is 5.
- Fixed: Corrected a faulty condition in the gag dialogue.
- Fixed: Selfbondage now checks item keywords on the renderred device and not the inventory device. D'oh!
- Fixed: Sasha will no longer make demands to the player if she's not anywhere close or is wearing a gag.
- Fixed: Restraints no longer drop as loot when some DCL quests are running.
- Fixed: They Stole my Stuff no longer picks up actors other than regular NPCs.
- Fixed: Whoring out Sasha will now put her in the correct animation position for SexLab.
- Fixed: Sasha's gag is no longer escapeable.
- Fixed: Escaping Sasha's collar will now remove the key.
- Fixed: Surrender cooldown corrected to 1 hour instead of 1 day.
- Fixed: Sasha will no longer wander off from her home. She also will return home if dropped by the player.
- Fixed: Wearing full chastity gear will now prevent sleep attacks.
- Fixed: Straitjackets will no longer get picked if the character is already wearing wrist restraints.
- Fixed: Leon quest: Measure to prevent an often occuring CTD when teleporting to Ustolf's mansion by moving Claudius to the Bannered Mare after purchasing the party dress.
- Fixed: Combat surrender will no longer port you out of Shroud Hearth Borrow, possibly breaking the quest.
- Fixed: Added a workaround that should hopefully, maybe, perhaps help these silly corsets finally getting removed by Free Me and other functions relying on the same code (yes, that means you, Leon/Leah)
- Fixed: Rubber Doll Quest: When using RND or iNeed, the quest will no longer equip the hood on you (possibly starving you to death)
- Fixed: Cursed traps and combat defeat will no longer hand over the player to Simple Slavery when she is wearing any DD device, as that mod is unable to handle it.
- Fixed: A mutex problem that would prevent many DCL events from getting started.
- Fixed: Cursed traps and combat defeat will no longer hand over the player to SD+ when she is wearing a DD quest device. Generic DD devices will be removed before handing the charater to SD+.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Before I start working on the new major version, I thought I'd throw these bugfixes at you. Enjoy! \o/

Version 6.4

Many thanks, some nice items in there.  I especially like the (hopeful) fix on corsets being sticky, the useful keys fix and the inclusion of metallic items without requiring Captured Dreams integration.  Thanks, and of course hotly awaiting what you do with V7 and all the new features in the upcoming DD build!

@Kimy

Thank you for that update on where things are going!  I am really looking forward to the next version!

And just so they don't get lost in the maelstrom of past posts, can I ask a few questions/make a few suggestions, please? 

These comments are not meant as criticism, by any means, but more by way of trying to convey some sense of impact, and the sheer ludicrous nature of much of this!  If you have any problems with this sort of humour, you're not alone.  The kids say that it's not the way I tell them, it's more about how I explain them afterwards :classic_rolleyes:

You said:

'Fixed: Combat surrender will no longer port you out of Shroud Hearth Borrow, possibly breaking the quest'

Does that mean that all 'Left in the Wilderness' events will do that in other dungeons too?  It is absolutely soul destroying - not even a Dremora's efforts can match it - to be near the end of a multi part dungeon quest and then find oneself ported to the other side of Skyrim by some miserable little NPC who seems to taken umbrage at your PC's reluctance to have utterly enraptured nooky with him or her. It's probably the single most annoying feature of the whole mod, if you play on a 'No cheating' basis, especially when you have disabled the 'hardcore' option, AND set all the chances of all the related events to 0! :smile:

Other things, some of which have been mentioned before, and some new, that are not covered in your post (mainly visuals and commentary): 

Besides the above, NONE of the Hardcore Combat Surrender options seems to kick in properly, at least as one might expect from reading the label.  Set everything 'OFF', and at 0% chance , and after a particularly squalid encounter with a chaurus, you can still find that it has become a stain on the floor, with that proudly exhibiting a quest marker for the 'Find the Thief quest.  Just don't bother clicking on it  ;)   I know you don't support creatures separately, and that's fine, but when you think they have their worst effects turned off, they can still seem to bite your bum from beyond the grave

=======

Is it possible to change the potential rapist 'pre action' pose from that of 'cowering ninny' to something more appropriate, ie something more 'I'm here to give you a good seeing to'?  It would look ever so much more impressive :smiley:

=========

Is it possible to change the victim's 'pre action' anim from that of 'some bashful spinstress demurely taking off her petticoat' to it just disappearing, as if ripped off by 'the encroaching participants, very anxious to see just what they have to play with'?  I'm waiting to see her make the bed first, too... :blush:

==========

Is it possible to change the snookered victim's immediate first 'post action' pose from that of 'I'm now going to smash you one' to something perhaps a little less aggressive? :confounded:

==========

Is it possible to change the 'pre action' 'Followers have been tied up tight, laid flat, and their faces buried in the earth' pose (Skyrim isn't the most level of places!), to some sort stance that better reflects followers in a 'Bound, kneeling/sitting, watching avidly' pose, whilst wondering if they are going to get done too?  The face down hogtie is sorta cute, but makes for very poor photographic opportunity for the background models..... :classic_tongue:

=========

Is there any chance that there might be an MCM option to 'turn off' the event's 'advance commentary warnings', please?  Knowing that 'Fred from 'Bear Carpets and Coverings' and his mate Freda from 'Freda's Rohypnol Dispensary'' are about to shaft your PC, but only after they have run as far as possible and then ground to a halt and waited politely while they make their way to them, is a lilttle bit of a giveaway about what's going to happen next  :tongue:   I'd rather they ground out the PC after the halt, without the PC having first known why they'd stopped... ;)  (It also means that you can duck out of the guards seeing you, if you run fast enough to a secluded place!)

============

Hope these random jottings are of some help, and may even inspire some of the gifted animators here to come up with a few ideas to help out

Thanks for all the fun and frolics

Edit!  RATS! Just realised 6.4 is actually out there somewhere!  LOL    All I have to do now is find it!  If any of the above has been covered already, so be it!  If not, maybe next time, pls?  :blush:  

Always good to see a new update :smiley:

4 hours ago, Kimy said:

Fixed: Find Useful Keys now works for containers.

For rare keys it's still inconsistent since it uses a FormList (dcur_DDgenericblockitems) that contains High Secruity item (which rare keys have no effect on) and is missing all the DiD items and Slave Collar, Slave Gag, Slut Collar and Shock boots maybe others.

didn't there used to be a checkbox that would stop followers from interacting with your restraints? 1 of my followers loves to lock my rubber gloves when we are in the middle of nowhere, oh and the blacksmith ignored my belt when I was coming to him for help so he just used my girl anyway lol

3 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Always good to see a new update :smiley:

For rare keys it's still inconsistent since it uses a FormList (dcur_DDgenericblockitems) that contains High Secruity item (which rare keys have no effect on) and is missing all the DiD items and Slave Collar, Slave Gag, Slut Collar and Shock boots maybe others.

These items are quest items, as far as DCL is concerned. The form list merely indicates which items are safe to remove when needed (it's a feature that existed before I added the zad_QuestItem keyword to DD)

7 hours ago, donkeywho said:

@Kimy

Thank you for that update on where things are going!  I am really looking forward to the next version!

And just so they don't get lost in the maelstrom of past posts, can I ask a few questions/make a few suggestions, please? 

These comments are not meant as criticism, by any means, but more by way of trying to convey some sense of impact, and the sheer ludicrous nature of much of this!  If you have any problems with this sort of humour, you're not alone.  The kids say that it's not the way I tell them, it's more about how I explain them afterwards :classic_rolleyes:

You said:

'Fixed: Combat surrender will no longer port you out of Shroud Hearth Borrow, possibly breaking the quest'

Does that mean that all 'Left in the Wilderness' events will do that in other dungeons too?  It is absolutely soul destroying - not even a Dremora's efforts can match it - to be near the end of a multi part dungeon quest and then find oneself ported to the other side of Skyrim by some miserable little NPC who seems to taken umbrage at your PC's reluctance to have utterly enraptured nooky with him or her. It's probably the single most annoying feature of the whole mod, if you play on a 'No cheating' basis, especially when you have disabled the 'hardcore' option, AND set all the chances of all the related events to 0! :smile:

SHB has a unique problem that during the quest a door locks you cannot open from the outside. Which might be a problem if some silly feature would port you OUT during the quest. No idea what silly mod would ever do such a thing!

As far as I know the other dungeons do not have similar problems. I think? Hope?

7 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Other things, some of which have been mentioned before, and some new, that are not covered in your post (mainly visuals and commentary):

Will have a look at all of that! :smile: