12 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Been awhile since I was here cuz my GPU burned out. Got back into Skyrim now & played thru some, but remembered I was bound in DCL gear while in SD+ enslavement & cuz of that, DCL is filtering my animations to only play Zap animations even tho I disabled Zap's & DDi's a long time ago. Is there a console command or TS5Edit method to disable this filter?

Cursed Loot checks what devices you have on, and will only call relevant animations. So the filter settings don't come into play in this case.

28 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Cursed Loot checks what devices you have on, and will only call relevant animations. So the filter settings don't come into play in this case.

Well I hope Kimy implements it in the future, would give me good motivation to update DCL & get DDi 4.0. So far it only happens if I'm wearing gear from DCL which is good but I'd prefer the filter gone completely

10 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Well I hope Kimy implements it in the future, would give me good motivation to update DCL & get DDi 4.0. So far it only happens if I'm wearing gear from DCL which is good but I'd prefer the filter gone completely

Go back a few pages and there's a long thread on this exact topic. Kimy says setting the chance of consensual animations high does this. I disagreed, but perhaps we were at cross-purposes there...

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Just a note on 6.4, I've had corset + chastity belt removals work perfectly on numerous occasions now.

Could that ancient DD bugbear finally be fixed?

It looks like it could be!

\o/

Manged to fix my last problem then yay a new one. So for some reason I can't screencap in game, which is annoying but whatever because I copied down the ingame error.

Information I'm giving is based upon my forcing the problem up through the Live Another Life start, and happens as soon as you wake up in the first cage. So it begins to go through the details and at 3 points (twice back to back and once more both before and after the gag is placed upon the character) saying the following;

An error has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Please check the log for more information. Error Text: LookupDeviceType received invalid keyword [keyword: <zad_DeviousHeavyBondage (0A05226C)>]

The first time this happened I completely reinstalled all Devious Devices parts, but no change. I also attempted to look through all the folders, but I cannot find where this log is.

Secondly, I'm not sure if this is actually the same issue or not, but whilst wearing the armbinder at this part, the character still has her arms by her side, only missing her hands, which I would assume are inside the binder. This was the only time I've seen the binder, but any other times her arms are restrained behind it, it works just fine and her arms are back behind her.

On 20/05/2018 at 3:08 PM, S4WDU5T said:

Sounds more like the "HDT invisibility" issue than this mod in particular, sometimes NPC's fail to "materialize" fully after a load screen. There's a possible "fix" suggested that involves editing some HDT-related files to restrict radical movements and supposedly stop NPC's from disappearing, but it doesn't work for everyone. In my game it did help to keep hair and breasts from breakdancing wildly, but I still get the occasional hide-n-go-seek NPC's :confused:

Well it started happening with me when I disabled SL Kindapped Redux and stopped when I reinabled it and loaded a previous save. Now whether or not that was actually the issue, I do not know.

1 hour ago, Treatedshammy said:

Manged to fix my last problem then yay a new one. So for some reason I can't screencap in game, which is annoying but whatever because I copied down the ingame error.

Information I'm giving is based upon my forcing the problem up through the Live Another Life start, and happens as soon as you wake up in the first cage. So it begins to go through the details and at 3 points (twice back to back and once more both before and after the gag is placed upon the character) saying the following;

The first time this happened I completely reinstalled all Devious Devices parts, but no change. I also attempted to look through all the folders, but I cannot find where this log is.

Secondly, I'm not sure if this is actually the same issue or not, but whilst wearing the armbinder at this part, the character still has her arms by her side, only missing her hands, which I would assume are inside the binder. This was the only time I've seen the binder, but any other times her arms are restrained behind it, it works just fine and her arms are back behind her.

"the log" is the normal papyrus log.

The error is most commonly encountered if something is overwriting some of the scripts from Devious Devices.

If using MO: Make sure nothing is overwriting DDi scripts.

If using NMM or manual install: Reinstall DDi. And don't let anything overwrite.

2 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

"the log" is the normal papyrus log.

The error is most commonly encountered if something is overwriting some of the scripts from Devious Devices.

If using MO: Make sure nothing is overwriting DDi scripts.

If using NMM or manual install: Reinstall DDi. And don't let anything overwrite.

Yes I have no idea where that is. And i use MO so is it just a case of putting it higher in the load order? I'm still pretty newbie to modding 

5 minutes ago, Treatedshammy said:

Yes I have no idea where that is. And i use MO so is it just a case of putting it higher in the load order? I'm still pretty newbie to modding 

If by "higher" you mean put it where it has a higher priority number, then yes. Though MO should also show you what mods are trying to overwrite it.

6 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

If by "higher" you mean put it where it has a higher priority number, then yes. Though MO should also show you what mods are trying to overwrite it.

Been watching this one  :smile:

Given that Treatedshammy says he's a newbie to this, might I take the liberty to add that by 'higher priority' can mean both

a higher priority number in MO's Left Hand pane

and

a higher number in the MO's Right Hand Pane

In MO's Left Hand Pane if, in the 'Flags' coumn, you have a yellow lightning bolt and a RED underline against a mod, then some other mod with a higher priority number is overwriting something in it

To find out what that is, in the L/H Pane, RT click on the mod, click on the 'Information' esction on the drop down box andm in the info box that appears, select the 'Conflicts' tab and that will show which mods of a higher priority number will overwrite this mod when the game is run

Same thing applies if the flag has a Green '+' sign, but the Conflicts reported will be with the mods the one selected is Overwriting in the battle for 'supremacy'  LOL

And then, to add to the joys, some mods will both 'overwrite', and then be 'overwritten'  :confounded: 

And abject apologies if this is Grandad trying to teach Grandad to suck eggs  :blush:

17 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Ok i seem to have missed that. The thing trying to overwrite is Deviously Cursed Loot. Which is below in the order because DD is esm and Cursed Loot is esp. To be honest i don't know how to fix that in that case

19 minutes ago, Treatedshammy said:

Ok i seem to have missed that. The thing trying to overwrite is Deviously Cursed Loot. Which is below in the order because DD is esm and Cursed Loot is esp. To be honest i don't know how to fix that in that case

Cursed loot shouldn't overwrite any files that matters (assuming you're using the latest of both)

At this point I'd suggest posting a modlist and loadorder. Ether attach the files or use the spoiler feature (eye button on the top bar in the editor)

11 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Cursed loot shouldn't overwrite any files that matters (assuming you're using the latest of both)

At this point I'd suggest posting a modlist and loadorder. Ether attach the files or use the spoiler feature (eye button on the top bar in the editor)

That's all of them, loadorder misses out the necessary main game stuff, so nothing to see there.

I think i might've accidentally reordered something when my mouse was dying, I should've corrected anything though.

3 hours ago, Treatedshammy said:

That's all of them, loadorder misses out the necessary main game stuff, so nothing to see there.

I think i might've accidentally reordered something when my mouse was dying, I should've corrected anything though.

Are you starting the game with the normal skyrim launcher, or is there another it's currently selected in the top right?

Also, make sure your "overwrite" folder doesn't have anything related to DD.

1 hour ago, neosuduno said:

Just wondering Kimy but would you be willing to tell us some of your future plans for Cursed Loot events?

I did reveal some early details of what I have in mind for V7 to my Patreon supporters already. The next step will be discussing it with the community at large, but that's still a bit off.

8 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Are you starting the game with the normal skyrim launcher, or is there another it's currently selected in the top right?

Also, make sure your "overwrite" folder doesn't have anything related to DD.

Yes i start with launcher.

And i don't know how to find the overwrite folder.

I also forgot to add this too to the last just show the override stuff. https://imgur.com/a/c75LHcg

Just read the change log, one thing don't consider very urgent but nice to have:

Fixed: Rubber Doll Quest: When using RND or iNeed, the quest will no longer equip the hood on you (possibly starving you to death)

Could you add LLs own need mod Mini-needs to that list? It lacks many features from other mods but is explicitly light, good for people like me who's CPU isn't really up-to-date. ;)