6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

You are missing textures.

Possibilities:

• you didn't install them,
  • you somehow uninstalled them,
  • you installed them in the wrong place,
  • they're shared from an item in DDassets or DDxpansion, and somehow textures from that mod are missing, see causes above.

In the case of rubber items, are you sure they are DCL suits, and not from CD or DDequip?

Either way, your textures are missing.

They could be from CD or DDEquip however it's also happening with those from DCL, the only one that I have seen with textures is a black non devious collage gown and a white dress modeled after a hobble dress but with out the devious device scripts. The obsidian rubber suit from DCL you get from the Dom followers for me is purple and missing the texture so are a few obsidian restraints. That aside I thank you for your time ill have to look at the files and see what is missing.

6 minutes ago, KestrelSky said:

Small question: is there a way to disable or add an option that allows chastity belts to leak cum? I like the look but kinda hate getting stuck with a giant belly for days at a time.

No, but there are potions that make it go. Just console yourself a few of them. Or disable cum inflation when wearing a belt.

I've found that Cursed Loot is probably the idea companion mod for the Devious Followers mod (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82710-devious-followers-7th-may-2018/) - that mod adds the requirement to pay regular followers daily, with bondage and sex themes as events and punishments.  I would like to suggest a few Cursed Loot events that I think would work in tandem to make Devious Followers more challenging when they happen, but also work for players without that mod installed.

Trap event - Gold annihilation : A basic trap event that removes all money in your inventory if it triggers.  Can be set to 0 to disable.  Works as an deterrent to money hoarding for those that use mods that allow them to remove devices through payments, and makes High Security restraints more dangerous.

Modification to existing trap event - Flashbang traps : The bandits that spawn from the flashbang traps will take your gold as they leave (all or a %).  MCM menu toggle for this would be ideal.  Similarly, vulnerability rape events could have a toggle to also add gold pilfering.

Trap event - Midas' Choker - An enchanted choker that feeds off greed.  When triggered in a trap, it destroys all carried gold and starts a lock timer based on the amount of gold consumed (conversion rate settable in the MCM menu).  The collar also enforces nudity.  When the timer is complete, the collar falls off.  Alternatively, the collar may be unlocked with 3 head restraints keys.

26 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I've found that Cursed Loot is probably the idea companion mod for the Devious Followers mod (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82710-devious-followers-7th-may-2018/) - that mod adds the requirement to pay regular followers daily, with bondage and sex themes as events and punishments.  I would like to suggest a few Cursed Loot events that I think would work in tandem to make Devious Followers more challenging when they happen, but also work for players without that mod installed.

Trap event - Gold annihilation : A basic trap event that removes all money in your inventory if it triggers.  Can be set to 0 to disable.  Works as an deterrent to money hoarding for those that use mods that allow them to remove devices through payments, and makes High Security restraints more dangerous.

Modification to existing trap event - Flashbang traps : The bandits that spawn from the flashbang traps will take your gold as they leave (all or a %).  MCM menu toggle for this would be ideal.  Similarly, vulnerability rape events could have a toggle to also add gold pilfering.

Trap event - Midas' Choker - An enchanted choker that feeds off greed.  When triggered in a trap, it destroys all carried gold and starts a lock timer based on the amount of gold consumed (conversion rate settable in the MCM menu).  The collar also enforces nudity.  When the timer is complete, the collar falls off.  Alternatively, the collar may be unlocked with 3 head restraints keys.

I need to check out the Followers mod. It looks VERY interesting! Only reason why I didn't try it already was that the older versions required some mods I don't have installed. That's no longer the case, so I will give it a test run soon, and see if find some fun things to integrate with! :smile:

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:09 AM, Kimy said:

You mean to deal with shoplifting?

Yea, shoplifting the Dollmaker's Shop is easy pezy. I suggest enslaving the character if she is suspected or caught stealing items over a certain threshold. About 500 gold of merchandise?  Then, it with tie in with her quests. That would be Option 1.

Option 2 is to equip punishing devices at random but no less than 1. The amount of punishing devices could be determined by the amount of merchandise you stole. Let's say you stole about 1500 of stuff. For every 250 gold added you get 1 extra device. So, you would get a total of 5 punishing devices.

Option 3 would be to leave the character (heavily tied) in the middle of nowhere like the bondage adventure quest. I'm sure someone else has a few ideas besides mine.

41 minutes ago, Cole745 said:

Yea, shoplifting the Dollmaker's Shop is easy

Some cool ideas, and yea the Dollmaker's Shop is way too easy to steal from currently, especially concidering how many rare keys are attainable. 

My suggestion would be to have the Dollmaker's cell have a special trap trigger rate of 90% - and some pretty nasty concequences for triggering it.  At the very least all keys removed and forced into one if the current rubber quests (billboard/arrears/suit). 

That would mean it isn't impossible to steal some crazy early game armour or a full set of rare keys... but as it should be when stealing from someone who specializes in sexy ways of tying people up, very risky.

9 hours ago, Kimy said:

I need to check out the Followers mod. It looks VERY interesting! Only reason why I didn't try it already was that the older versions required some mods I don't have installed. That's no longer the case, so I will give it a test run soon, and see if find some fun things to integrate with! :smile:

the main parts you might want to check out are the "deals" and "games"

deals

the deals all have 3 levels of them, and at level 3 they can cause sex events to occur

IAS (I am a Slut) deal 
Level 1 = telling people at times "I am a Slut"
Level 2 = Level 1 and being naked in towns
Level 3 = Level 2 and having hands tied in town (armbinder) as well, when telling people "I am a Slut" they may just decide to do more than a verbal response.

the other 2 deals equip various devices on you per level 

Collar deal 
Level 1 = Collar 
Level 2 = Level 1 and Arm and Leg Cuffs
Level 3 = Level 2 and Chastity gear (follower can use you when wanted as well, after all the follower now "owns" those holes)

Corset deal
Level 1 = Corset
Level 2 = Level 1 and Restrictive Gloves and Boots
Level 3 = Level 2 and Gag (and follower can use your mouth when wanted, as the follower now "owns" said mouth)

Games = need over half enslavement debt or low willpower (other devices can block the games at times)

sleep in a in wearing a gag 
wear bondage boots in a dungeon
wear a blindfold in a dungeon

Gamble feature = random dice roll that gives money for debt being added (most dice rolls = more debt than cash gained)

hope the information helps when you try it out.

Hi, not sure if this is Devices or Cursed loot but I have a question about the Wrist Ropes bindings? Are they supposed to lock me out of the various menus until I get untied because I can’t fight or use spells, obviously, but I can’t open up the main menu to access skills, map, etc, nor can I access the favourites menu either. Only way I can get out of the restraints is to use the Safeword function in the debug menu.

also I have a couple questions regarding Leah. If she vanished, is there an easy way to get her to move to player without duplicating her? Second question, her shopping quest bugged out and won’t let me complete it, the marker’s over her head but the dialogue option just doesn’t appear.

16 hours ago, Reesewow said:

These would be great additions to work with DF.

13 hours ago, Reesewow said:

That would mean it isn't impossible to steal some crazy early game armour or a full set of rare keys... but as it should be when stealing from someone who specializes in sexy ways of tying people up, very risky.

This is the Dollmaker.

She's obsessed with money. Cash money makes her world go round!

I think she'd let you keep the items... but...

Any punishment she issued would require you to pay the full value of the items, plus accumulating interest, and a charge for the inconvenience on top.

If you don't own Sasha (or perhaps even if you do), maybe she'd assign Sasha as your minder during your atonement period. You can see, I've been playing too much DF. But this is a DF scenario all over.

In fact, with that interest, you might never get out of service to the Dollmaker.

Oh dear, poor PC.

10 hours ago, Rynnes Master said:

In what is your character locked?

It is a whole latex suit but i am just trying to remove the hood but every blacksmith tells me it is enchanted. I tried my luck with the court mages but they know less than Jon Snow. I play with iNeed, so you might have some idea of how annoying this is getting.

4 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

also I have a couple questions regarding Leah. If she vanished, is there an easy way to get her to move to player without duplicating her?

2 ways to get her back to player:

1 - use console = open console, prid (refid), moveto player 

you will need to target her in the console to get her refid (just use a previous save from the same game for this)

2 - mod "Are You There" = install mod (if you do not have it), open MCM, Initialize mod, choose plugin (Cursed Loot), choose Actors (base id would create clones),

select Leah, choose move to player from drop down menu. (main advantage of this method is not having to find refid's)

5 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

also I have a couple questions regarding Leah. If she vanished, is there an easy way to get her to move to player without duplicating her? Second question, her shopping quest bugged out and won’t let me complete it, the marker’s over her head but the dialogue option just doesn’t appear.

If you've gotten married, and she was there, it may be that she's still in Riften. There doesn't seem to be anything set up for either her or Leon to return after the wedding.

hey friends, I just downloaded Deviously Cursed Loot 6.3.7.7z from mega, and it keeps failing to extract when I try to activate it in NMM. without fail, when it gets to 10%. I've tried redownloading it twice, trying to mess around in NMM but nothing I do seems to have any affect, still fails right after it gets to 10%; and it gives me this error when I click on the install failed thing in NMM: https://i.imgur.com/f8TuES9.png

any help here?

edit: and yes this is the first time something like this has happened, I think the zip file is corrupted somehow? the extract step has failed before with other mods but at random percentages and redownloading the archive fixed it every time previously, so, I'm at a loss here
edit 2: I think I figured out what the problem was, the error message was just not helpful at all; I only have 1GB of space left on the drive that the temp folder for NMM is located in, so it doesnt have enough space to install it. I should probably fix that, i'll report back

24 minutes ago, sylph_ said:

hey friends, I just downloaded Deviously Cursed Loot 6.3.7.7z from mega, and it keeps failing to extract when I try to activate it in NMM. without fail, when it gets to 10%. I've tried redownloading it twice, trying to mess around in NMM but nothing I do seems to have any affect, still fails right after it gets to 10%; and it gives me this error when I click on the install failed thing in NMM: https://i.imgur.com/f8TuES9.png

any help here?

edit: and yes this is the first time something like this has happened, I think the zip file is corrupted somehow? the extract step has failed before with other mods but at random percentages and redownloading the archive fixed it every time previously, so, I'm at a loss here

If your zip is corrupt, you shouldn't be able to manually unzip it. If it's valid, you will be able to unzip manually.

If it's not corrupt, you have one of a couple of NMM issues. Most often it's a lingering file lock.

There is some chance that quitting out of NMM and rebooting your PC might fix this. Seriously. Try it.

Assuming that doesn't work...

By reading the XML or applying common-sense and some experience of how mods work you can repack DCL into a vanilla zip (7zip would be better) without the FOMOD, and then have NMM install it.

People might tell you to install manually and do an end-run around NMM.

Do not do this unless you can bear the pain; it corrupts NMM's uninstall process.

If you are using NMM with LINKS instead of files, even worse.

Or you can use MO to get you a valid install and then rezip that and install into NMM, again with no FOMOD.

This mod is 100% proven to work with NMM. It's the only mod manager I actually test it with. If it doesn't install, quit NMM and try again, as Lupine suggested. It solves about 95% of these issues.

Thankyou for the help! but it was because there wasn't enough room on the hard drive where NMM's Temp folder was located, I switched it to a spot on my other drive with much more space and it worked. Really wish there was an error message for NMM that just told you you didn't have enough room. And yeah I wasn't doubting that the mod worked with it, sorry, I just thought maybe the most recent upload might have screwed up somehow! again, thanks!

Is it possible to disable Cursed Loot's settings for animations? When bound, I want bound animations from my SLAL mods, and not the old ones from ZAZ.

On 5/7/2018 at 2:46 PM, ereex said:

Now that you mention it, trying to manually start up animations doesn't work. By the looks of it, it seems like a bug with the scripts of sorts. I went to Sexlabs' Animation Editor and manually activated an animation, and it didn't start up. Checking the Sex Diary doesn't show any changes either.

Give me a moment to test something out and I'll see if it persists.

EDIT: Yeah, looks like it does the same on a new save.

Would appreciate some help on this, if possible...

43 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

Is it possible to disable Cursed Loot's settings for animations? When bound, I want bound animations from my SLAL mods, and not the old ones from ZAZ.

Cursed Loot picks animations via the DD framework, which again selects fitting bound animations from its own registry when needed. It's not a great idea to register bound animations in SexLab as this would result in them getting randomly picked even when no character is bound. When no character is wearing devices that would hinder sex, DD -will- pick random animations from SexLab, including these you registered via SLAL. The bound animations are used only for bound characters.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Cursed Loot picks animations via the DD framework, which again selects fitting bound animations from its own registry when needed. It's not a great idea to register bound animations in SexLab as this would result in them getting randomly picked even when no character is bound. When no character is wearing devices that would hinder sex, DD -will- pick random animations from SexLab, including these you registered via SLAL. The bound animations are used only for bound characters.

It's not a problem for me, because I can control the available animations with SexLab and change to any animation I want during sex. So how do I override the settings so the animation is picked from ALL available animations? This is the only way to get bound animations from Funnybizness for example, while wearing handcuffs, which would still work. I tried disabling the animations filter in DD but it doesn't have any effect. And what if we want armbinders removed during sex? It's not possible because your mod forces some settings on the player.