Some minor bugs: 

Getting raped with a follower, the "bound to the ground" animation breaks the sexlab animation for followers. It doesn't happen in all cases, possibly only at the second/third,... time.

And setting a minimum of 2 attackers doesn't seem to work, i still had it happening with single attackers.

Some outfits seem to be mixed up for inventory few/body. If i remember right the Magic Slut dress shows as formal dress in inventory, a slave mini dress as Magic slut dress and there was at least a third one... damn my memory. :frown:

15 hours ago, jgold101 said:

What does the Magic Slut Dress do exactly.

I've tried it via AddItemMenu, you get serious buffs but also get raped. Worked in Solitude for me. What i'd lie to know though is how you get it otherwise? It doesn't seem to be cursed, can be taken off just fine. Dollmaker so far didn't have it either. Same for formal dress.

Couldn't wear it anyways currently because it provides boots that don't count as high heels... playing with yps fashion, i can't wear normal boots anymore^^

On 3/2/2018 at 3:50 AM, TajZ said:

So I have no idea what is happening, but now i can no longer equip armbinders in my game, when i do they show yp as manacles on my wrist with a clipping chain, but arms are still in regular position. It is there and worn if I start a new game, but this one doesn't have it. Further, if I get "locked" in a binder - I am screwed as my last post.

I am " bound" but game does not recognize it as worn thus I am unable to unequip as it is not considered equipped in 1st place. So needless to say Safeword command does not work. If I try to equip a different armbinder i get "Unable to equip multiple armbinders simultaneously" message. (Red Ebonite Armbinder btw) 

I thought it might have been caused by Become a Bard mod, but even with that uninstalled; re-LOOT-sorted; re-wyrebashed; re-bodyslide with mesh and batchbuild, and re-FNIS. I still have this problem. I disallow yokes but armbinders have default weight of 50....

Reinstalled all existing versions of DD Assets(3.0e), Expansion(4.0), Integration (4.0) and DCL (6.3). Help?!?!

P.S. Sasha, any other followers (Lydia, Serana, and Jordis) and random bound girls are still properly monogloved/armbindered.

20180302043548_1.jpg

20180302043658_1.jpg

I have the same thing happening to me and I asked about it but nobody responded

39 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Hey Kimy

Wondering that it would be really fun to get hit by thoses in a dungeons or anywhere else

There are quite a few DD devices that block magic already, that DCL can put on you. They're all a bit more bother than those cuffs though.

Hello Kimy,

some feedback about v6.3, I hope I'm not repeating someone.

I bought Sasha, asked her to dominate my character. She equipped a few "... of Submission" items. We went to a dungeon, there were some traps, my character ended up in full bondage (basically every slot was occupied by restraints). Sasha was about the same, but her hands were free. She was gagged though.

A bit later, outside of the dungeon, my character was attacked by a bear and as she was bound, she had no chance (she was level 1 too). That was where the problems started.

Problem 1 (very minor): The message was something about the attackers beating her up. There was only one bear and the "beating up" sounded very strange. Anyway, as I noted, this is just a very minor thing, don't need fix.

Problem 2: The character was teleported somewhere (SW corner of the world). On the way back, i started to get messages that Sasha wants to talk to me. But since she was not teleported, that was impossible.

Problem 3: After a while I managed to get to the Dollmaker and asked her if she can remove my restraints. She started the Bondage Adventure quest. It took a lot of tries to get back, I got teleported after each defeat somewhere, while Sasha still wanted to talk to me. Started doing damage to my character as well, first by choking, then with shocks. When I finally could go back to the Dollmaker, she started removing the restraints.

The Dollmaker did not remove the Slave gag and she did not remove the Ebonite Corset (tbh, I did not expect that she will remove that, you have problems removing corsets when they are linked to CBs since like forever :smile: ). She also did not remove the Black Leather Cuffs (Arm).

Problem 4:

Anyway, suddenly Sasha teleported in as well. I wanted to talk to her, but she wears a Ballgag as well, so we can't talk (at least I guess that's why she is not talking to me). So now she still insists to talk to m y character, keeps shocking her, but unable to talk.

My suggestion for solution: Please do an extra check if Sasha is near the player character and if she is wearing a ballgag before a "Sasha wants to talk to you" event is triggered.

Thanks for considering,

M

15 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Could you be more specific?

What mod initiates the sex? What animations can it play? Does it play bondage animations?

TDF Aroused Rape, Aroused Creatures, Defeat and Dangerous Nights all play animations fine, including bondage.  I'm trying to consolidate so I can get rid of those and just use DCL's functions, but as I said, it just skips the animation sequence.

8 hours ago, EPBD8 said:

TDF Aroused Rape, Aroused Creatures, Defeat and Dangerous Nights all play animations fine, including bondage.  I'm trying to consolidate so I can get rid of those and just use DCL's functions, but as I said, it just skips the animation sequence.

Said fuck it, did a full reinstall.  Seems to be working now.

18 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

seem to have never hit by one :tongue:    that is cool

Pretty sure you have.^^

There are things that block equipping weapons including spells like armbinders, mittens etc and some few (only quest itemsi think) that reduce your mana to zero.

Other items making live harder for mages are vibrating plugs, although not disabling them entirely. ;)

I don't think there are none-quest items that block magic but not common weapons.

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Pretty sure you have.^^

There are things that block equipping weapons including spells like armbinders, mittens etc and some few (only quest itemsi think) that reduce your mana to zero.

Other items making live harder for mages are vibrating plugs, although not disabling them entirely. ;)

I don't think there are none-quest items that block magic but not common weapons.

Yes mittens and such but i couldnt use weapons also

I am talking about device such as the prisonner silence that nullify magic but doesnt restrict people from using a weapon

Thank you nazzgul666 for clarifying that

3 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

I am talking about device such as the prisonner silence that nullify magic but doesnt restrict people from using a weapon

The SD+ collar drains all mana, but DCL doesn't have an equivalent.

However, some plugs make spell casting pretty much impossible, and nearly always interrupt it.

12 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

However, some plugs make spell casting pretty much impossible, and nearly always interrupt it.

Yeah a devious slave collar equivalent to the sd one for dcl that would be cool

On 3/11/2018 at 8:36 AM, Lupine00 said:

We changed these plugs in DD 4, because they unilaterally punished mages while not affecting fighter types much. The vibration effect should no longer happen in combat.

I'm not personally a huge fan of restraints that specifically block one type of combat over the other, at least not in the general pool of items.  The change to plugs was a really welcome change, since before getting a chastity belt + plugs basically meant you stopped using spells or your character would constantly be stunned doing vibration animations mid-combat.

As a separate event that could be enabled/disabled by the player however, those bracelets could be pretty cool.  They certainly look fancy.

A few words about my Patreon page, as I have been recently updating it, and I wanted to clarify a few things:

In the past I have been neglecting my Patreon and I plan to use it a bit more actively in the future, to offer a bit more appreciation to those of you who support me financially. HOWEVER: The basic way I am handling the Patreon will not change. I have always offered my mods for free and this will remain so. You won't see paywalls of any kind, or the kind of "early access" scheme currently getting popular among some modders - where they put the full version behind a paywall, and release a more or less dated version of their work to the public to maintain the illusion that they are still releasing free mods when they - to varying degrees - don't. We all know it happens, including here on LL. To the degree that some modders release misleadingly labeled "Early Access" versions containing less than half of the content offered to paying customers and let paid content trickle to the free mods in bite-sized helpings, just enough to avoid getting banhammered by site operators.

Again: I will NOT do this. Never. Ever! What you can download from LL is 100% free and the real deal. No features will be withheld for paying customers, nothing will be artificially delayed. This is my promise!

As my mods are free for everyone, I am somewhat limited in options to properly reward patrons for the much-appreciated support they give me, but you might see the occasional patron-only post where I will talk about new and exciting features a bit earlier and give patrons a chance to comment on them and offer suggestions before anyone else can. I think that much is fair in return for people opening their wallet and giving me some of their hard-earned cash, when it's completely voluntary to do so.

I hope this addresses all concerns people might have.

PS: One thing I feel the urge to point out about the "Early Access" modders is that while people tend to bash them for it, and I personally disagree with the method, it cannot be argued that paywalled Patreons are dramatically more successful than the type of tip jar operated by me and others. I will let the numbers speak for themselves (not meant to pick on the people listed here in any shape or fashion, just to get my point across):

Some paywalled Patreons:

Turbodriver (Sims sex framework): Paywalled mod: 3,200+ patrons, $13,000/month

Basemental (Sims drug usage): Paywalled: 2,000+ patrons, (income not visible, but just do some math...it's a lot!)

Mike24: (sex animations): Paywalled: 700+ patrons, $5,500/month

Lupobianco (Sims sex animations): Paywalled: 370 patrons

Komotor (Skyrim sex animations): Paywalled: 272 patrons

Anarcis: (Sims sex animations): Paywalled: 225 patrons, $800/month

Zorak (Sims sex animations): Paywalled: 200 patrons, $800/month

Compare that to these not paywalling modders:

Ashal (Skyrim sex framework, LL site operator): Not paywalled: 372 patrons

Princessity (Skyrim and Stellaris mods): Not paywalled: 26 patrons, $160/month

Kimy: (Skyrim/FO4 BDSM mods): Not paywalled: 28 patrons, $120/month

Yes, even the person operating LL AND who contributed an extremely popular mod can barely keep up with people who released a few animation packs and put them behind a paywall. Can you blame the Early Access modders for what they do?

*shrug*

Can't blame people for wanting to make a living out of their work, but one day when modding has turned to a shitshow, we'll look back and wonder what was different back then.  Maybe the answer will be that some authors were modding by passion and not expecting any outcome of it.

Patreon was nice by design but obviously got too popular.  This is why we can't have nice things...

I don't know what the gauntlet is named as but it's one of the special ones you can buy from the dollmaker. Anyway there doesn't seem to be a bodyslide version for it so as a result it clips through the arms when i don't equip a catsuit or anything else of that caliber.

edit: nevermind i didn't realize there were new versions of this mod and the ones it depends on. It's possible the gauntlet came frm these ones originally.

3 hours ago, Kimy said:

As my mods are free for everyone, I am somewhat limited in options to properly reward patrons for the much-appreciated support they give me, but you might see the occasional patron-only post where I will talk about new and exciting features a bit earlier and give patrons a chance to comment on them and offer suggestions before anyone else can. I think that much is fair in return for people opening their wallet and giving me some of their hard-earned cash, when it's completely voluntary to do so.

Sounds more than reasonable to me, those that support your efforts financial are naturally going likely to be enthusiastic about new features being worked on.  I especially appreciate it when authors are very transparent and upfront about how the intend to use Patreon, so people know what to expect.

@Kimy

Suggestion:

In the MCM on the page where the user can include/exclude devices eligible to be equipped, there is the option to include/exclude the pony boots. As a logical extension, it's highly likely that players who aren't at all interested in using pony boots are also uninterested in the other pony/pet play items recently included in DD 4.0.

Might this option be changed to "Pony/Pet Play Gear" or some such thing and enable/disable the eligibility of all related devices to be equipped?