20 hours ago, Slagblah said:

Yeah, this is a common bug. I haven't run into it myself, but based on other reports, the best way around it is to lure Claudius into a quiet interior space before arranging to travel to the party (use console commands, if necessary). That is supposed to eliminate the freeze/CTD.

Thanks, this worked

After playing the Thalmor embassy quest for the zillionth time, The Thalmor-party- guard suddenly expresses a desire to tie up player.

"Tie me up and do me" sounded like a good response, and luckily, Peaches was clothed in a super-hot transparent suit

and a gag.

Peaches already had tons of keys from a biggie-cheat, so it was no biggie to remove all the items to let the quest continue (the part where player kills everyone past the kitchen, and putting on her stored items.)

I won the lottery of lucky-mod-happenings today, but my good sense tells me to never ever try that again.

Ever.

Unless,

In the Larder chest where the Player's stored items are, there was a magic key removing any items acquired at the party.

That's a mod-request, unless someone else had a better notion.

1 hour ago, 2dk2c said:

Unless,

In the Larder chest where the Player's stored items are, there was a magic key removing any items acquired at the party.

A time or two I was thankful to have the forethought to include a set of keys in the gear for the guy to smuggle in, so they're already waiting in the Larder for you. As Delphine mentions "you can help yourself to anything you find, but make sure to get the information", so one cannot resist the urge to rummage thru the pantry and drawers looking for treasure, only to have a cursed loot event suddenly stop you in your tracks (if you keep a chance to keep your keys during one, at least). :tongue:

1 hour ago, 2dk2c said:

I won the lottery of lucky-mod-happenings today, but my good sense tells me to never ever try that again.

Ever.

Unless,

Not sure if having a release key just for this quest would be required.  You *did* kinda ask for it by willingly making your PC a full bondage slut while in the embassy. :classic_tongue:

The "free me" option is designed for situations like this, where the random nature of Cursed Loot can sometimes happen at the worst possible time and make progress nearly impossible.  Normally this should be a rare situation for a trap to tie you up that badly that you couldn't find any keys or fight back/sneak your way through.  Other mods like Defeat can help in cases like this, if you really don't want to "cheat" you could sneak/surrender your way through the entire quest.

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Not sure if having a release key just for this quest would be required.  You *did* kinda ask for it by willingly making your PC a full bondage slut while in the embassy. :classic_tongue:

The "free me" option is designed for situations like this, where the random nature of Cursed Loot can sometimes happen at the worst possible time and make progress nearly impossible.  Normally this should be a rare situation for a trap to tie you up that badly that you couldn't find any keys or fight back/sneak your way through.  Other mods like Defeat can help in cases like this, if you really don't want to "cheat" you could sneak/surrender your way through the entire quest.

I couldn't help myself, "3AF31" is super hot.

Plus, I like the way you talk, "Bondage slut", sign Peaches up.

But seriously (ahem) I wrote about magic keys a few posts up, because they'd be more immersive than a console-thing or a mod-cheat.

Maybe Peaches could have begged the Guard to release her, or elenwen would have had some choice words for the young upstart.

Come to think of it, Elisif might have raped Peaches just before she changed, I can't remember, but she's a jarl, and jarls should have keys.

precious keys. A (single) Precious key, one to rule them all.

Preecioussss

precious.JPG

Jad this happen a few times, jad an item equipped, be it a panel gag or a chastity belt, but then when I try to remove it, game says it is NOT equipped. I even use Debug command Safeword to free me, and it still won't be removed - luckily it takes care of my 3 followers: Lydia, Sasha, and Serana, but I am stuck in device. Had to reload to earlier save.

On 25/02/2018 at 9:23 AM, kplh said:

DCL tends to have problems removing corsets

Not just DCL. DD (3 or 4) has a problem removing corsets that had a chastity belt over them. No doubt related to the special mechanism of replacing a corset+belt with a combined object.

What I don't quite understand, given that this is a known issue that afflicts most people most of the time, is why, after a suitable delay, removal scripts don't check to see if the corset was properly removed, and have another go at it, if it turns out to still be there. It would be better if the core issue were fixed, but in the meantime, it isn't, but mods could still work around that.

This was supposedly going to be fixed in DD4, but it doesn't appear that it is.

Unless I'm mistaken, and I'm not seeing it in 4? But I'm pretty sure I have seen it both in the Slaverun alpha that supports DD4, and DCL itself.

On 2/24/2018 at 7:39 AM, Lupine00 said:

That's not quite true. If you are building a slider-driven body like UUNP or modern CBBE, then it doesn't matter where you put the sliders when you build, what matters is what meshes you choose to build. If you have the Bodyslide support installed, you can completely reshape the body in racemenu, and the slider settings are all but irrelevant, and you can see for yourself, that if your body is rescaled by node changes, (boob inflation for example) slider-aware armors will reshape with it. Modern bodyslide simply sets your slider choices as defaults, but you can undo them in game if you want. This differs from editing the source Bodyslide nif slider configuration and moving the end-points, which you can do in Outfit Studio, but not the main Bodyslide.

At the risk of asking a stupid question, don't NPCs end up with the default body?

27 minutes ago, Ytheria said:

At the risk of asking a stupid question, don't NPCs end up with the default body?

The sliders will be applied to the raw NIF, but that isn't necessarily what is rendered in game, for the PC.

NPCs should get a body based on an interpolation of the 0 and 1 NIF files written out, so I believe that slider settings do impact them.

You can see the slider modified body in NifSkope, but it is ultimately just a default value fed into the morphs, which are just a list of indices, weights and vectors.

I was thinking only of the player when I discussed the sliders. Often, you only slider one set (1), and some armor meshes don't even seem to support sliders on the 0 properly, as they were never set up. In such cases it results in NPCs ranging between real default body and your slider 1.

5 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

Gloves

Obviously. But there is no setting in the MCM that allows you to decide whether Gloves specifically will be equipped on your character. I'm using 6.1 though. So if there is a toggle or slider in the latest version that determines Gloves being equipped, I could update it. 

Now that 80% of DAMN surprise boxes contain an additional item worth 4k gold, their price should be increased. I just bought all 100 of the dollmaker's boxes and got reimbursed by reselling, not even all, but just part of the duplicate kinky armors. 

Are timed locks coming back?

I tried the new dollmaker quest with the girl in debt, using the medium restraints. Sometimes the girl stops moving, with a notification that she needs zaping, and it works properly. But eventually she always stops moving without a notification, and then zapping her does nothing. I tried 5 times, she got stuck 5 times. When an ennemy appears she gets stuck everytime. In the end I completed the quest by carrying her around with a telekinesis spell. The dollmaker removed my collar but not my red clothing thing. 

[SOLVED]

Sasha is nowhere to be found. There is just the dollmaker in gold outfit and the slave in black/red outfit.

I player.moveto her_ID, she was at the temple of mara in riften. I remember now that she did attend my wedding even tho I hadden't met her before. Apparently she got stuck there.

So if Sasha is not in the dollmakers house and you got married, chances are she's in the temple of mara in riften.

2 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Obviously. But there is no setting in the MCM that allows you to decide whether Gloves specifically will be equipped on your character. I'm using 6.1 though. So if there is a toggle or slider in the latest version that determines Gloves being equipped, I could update it. 

there is a slider in version 6.3 to adjust whether gloves or mittens being equipped.

41 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

there is a slider in version 6.3 to adjust whether gloves or mittens being equipped.

Thanks for confirming that. I don't usually update Cursed Loot because it almost always involves updating the Devious Devices mods too, and the new items and features of these mods are almost always too extreme for me. So I'd usually end up disabling the very features that come with the updates. Thanks anyway. 

Running into a weird issue.  I have rape enabled, but on the status window, it says that "Player is not vulnerable to rape".  I meet all the requirements as set in the MCM, I've even tried importing my default settings, but that status does not change.

Mods I'm also using include...

Death Alternative

Devious Devices

Deviously Enslaved

Deviously Helpless

Devious Helpers

Devious Framework w/ DFW Support

Captured Dreams

Simple Slavery

SL Kidnapped

SL Adventures

SD+

Prison Overhaul Patched

Skooma Whore

and SexLab Defeat

Would there be a setting in any of these which would block the DCL rape mechanic?

21 minutes ago, kuvic said:

Hello, i really like ur mod, but i have problem with new latex dresses. I found them in bodyslide, but not in the game. What shall i need to do? thx

by not finding them in game - do you mean not finding them on people/in containers ..or they are not visible??

they are not placed in containers (but can show in some of the Cursed Loot events), also For The Masses III can (depending on settings) equip them to npcs

if they are not visible did you run bodyslide ??  if you ran bodyslide - did you batch build??

2 hours ago, nigwriter said:

Running into a weird issue.  I have rape enabled, but on the status window, it says that "Player is not vulnerable to rape".  I meet all the requirements as set in the MCM, I've even tried importing my default settings, but that status does not change.

Mods I'm also using include...

Death Alternative

Devious Devices

Deviously Enslaved

Deviously Helpless

Devious Helpers

Devious Framework w/ DFW Support

Captured Dreams

Simple Slavery

SL Kidnapped

SL Adventures

SD+

Prison Overhaul Patched

Skooma Whore

and SexLab Defeat

Would there be a setting in any of these which would block the DCL rape mechanic?

the "player is not vulnerable to rape" is the status of the player at the exact time it was checked.

yes some of those mods can, depending on exact circumstances temporarily block Cursed Loot events (including rape)

if you want to check if Cursed Loot is able to rape the player you can do the following:

(make a hard save first - so you can roll back to it after doing this)

check Cursed Loot MCM to ensure rape is enabled

make sure player is NOT enslaved or in the middle of some other event (ie make sure player is not kidnapped, locked in furniture, etc)

(some other mods quests will also block this at times)

acquire a pair of devious boots (any locking devious boots should work, pony boots, ballet boots, iron ring slave boots, etc)

you can buy a pair of pony boots (or ballet boots) from the CD Shop

strip player (unequip all armor, clothing, weapons, spells)

equip the devious boots

wait for notifications of player is unarmed, naked, and is visibly bound

check magic tab - active effects (naked and device in sight)

check Cursed Loot debug page (player should be vulnerable to rape at this point)

if it is working roll back to hard save made prior to checking

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

by not finding them in game - do you mean not finding them on people/in containers ..or they are not visible??

they are not placed in containers (but can show in some of the Cursed Loot events), also For The Masses III can (depending on settings) equip them to npcs

if they are not visible did you run bodyslide ??  if you ran bodyslide - did you batch build??

the "player is not vulnerable to rape" is the status of the player at the exact time it was checked.

yes some of those mods can, depending on exact circumstances temporarily block Cursed Loot events (including rape)

if you want to check if Cursed Loot is able to rape the player you can do the following:

(make a hard save first - so you can roll back to it after doing this)

check Cursed Loot MCM to ensure rape is enabled

make sure player is NOT enslaved or in the middle of some other event (ie make sure player is not kidnapped, locked in furniture, etc)

(some other mods quests will also block this at times)

acquire a pair of devious boots (any locking devious boots should work, pony boots, ballet boots, iron ring slave boots, etc)

you can buy a pair of pony boots (or ballet boots) from the CD Shop

strip player (unequip all armor, clothing, weapons, spells)

equip the devious boots

wait for notifications of player is unarmed, naked, and is visibly bound

check magic tab - active effects (naked and device in sight)

check Cursed Loot debug page (player should be vulnerable to rape at this point)

if it is working roll back to hard save made prior to checking

yea, i ran it, but I will try it again. p.s no, not invisible; they are not even listed in game when I open dcl items via additem plugin

So I have no idea what is happening, but now i can no longer equip armbinders in my game, when i do they show yp as manacles on my wrist with a clipping chain, but arms are still in regular position. It is there and worn if I start a new game, but this one doesn't have it. Further, if I get "locked" in a binder - I am screwed as my last post.

I am " bound" but game does not recognize it as worn thus I am unable to unequip as it is not considered equipped in 1st place. So needless to say Safeword command does not work. If I try to equip a different armbinder i get "Unable to equip multiple armbinders simultaneously" message. (Red Ebonite Armbinder btw) 

I thought it might have been caused by Become a Bard mod, but even with that uninstalled; re-LOOT-sorted; re-wyrebashed; re-bodyslide with mesh and batchbuild, and re-FNIS. I still have this problem. I disallow yokes but armbinders have default weight of 50....

Reinstalled all existing versions of DD Assets(3.0e), Expansion(4.0), Integration (4.0) and DCL (6.3). Help?!?!

P.S. Sasha, any other followers (Lydia, Serana, and Jordis) and random bound girls are still properly monogloved/armbindered.

20180302043548_1.jpg

20180302043658_1.jpg

Little Bondage Adventure triggered in response to combat surrender.

It equipped mitts, armbinder, then tried to equip straightjacket, failed, left straightjacket in inventory.

I notice rape vulnerability message does not match actual rape configuration in my DCL 6.3 either.

My suspicion, that rape status is not reliable, also I've noted before, rape can trigger even if top level rape box is disabled.

In this case, naked NPC reported as not vulnerable, even though requirement count was 1, and naked was ticked.

Froze nearly to death during LBA. Was rescued by friendly female NPC. She refused to feed me, and insisted that was my master's job.

OK. That's not part of DCL at all, AFAICR, but maybe ought to be. So...

After more pestering, she gave me a key for my gag. It fell on the floor, as I couldn't hold it.

This would be ok if I was picking up the key, but the NPC gave it to me.

It seems dumb when they do this and you don't just drop the key, but dropping the key is the peak of silly. Makes mod seem like NPC who saved you is now mocking you.

Gifted items should bypass the drop check.

As DCL is doing the giving, it's a DCL issue.