12 minutes ago, Seph64 said:

All the restraints in the Damsel in Distress quest should be removable with "head/hand/body/leg restraint keys", so basically just keep picking herbs/plants until you receive enough keys for those pesky shackles.

sadly no, the Iron Shackles only get me the dialog "you cannot unequip this item" and I cant do anything

is it a bug ?

I just updated all the DD mods and for some reason the animations stopped working. the armbinder animation just removes the hands and when I was put in the yoke my hands didn't go in it at first but after a while they did. After removing the yoke my character was stuck in the yoke animation with her arms up. I don't know what could be wrong.

49 minutes ago, katonwolf said:

I just updated all the DD mods and for some reason the animations stopped working.

Unless "updated" means "started a new save with the newest versions", that could be your problem.  You cannot update from the older versions to DD4 on the same save (may be able to do it with save cleaning but it isn't supported).  If you do mean on a new save, possibly need to run FNIS?

2 hours ago, Kethrian said:

It was a bug in 6.2 that I reported.  Kimy said she fixed it, but apparently not.  Looks like everyone should turn off DiD quest until the next update release.

4 hours ago, permidion said:

sadly no, the Iron Shackles only get me the dialog "you cannot unequip this item" and I cant do anything

is it a bug ?

I was able to finish the quest normally, though, without console cheating. I had to click some other items and they while saying "removed" actually removed remaining hand restraints one by one. I think it was rubber gloves. Also, there's a bug with linked rubber gloves, where the option to unlock them is actually named "endure ..." and the "take them off" option acts as "endure". :smile:

So try clicking random buttons on random restraints equipped on you, one of them proceeds removing hand restraints from you and you can continue normally once your hands are free.

4 hours ago, Lowezar said:

I was able to finish the quest normally, though, without console cheating. I had to click some other items and they while saying "removed" actually removed remaining hand restraints one by one. I think it was rubber gloves. Also, there's a bug with linked rubber gloves, where the option to unlock them is actually named "endure ..." and the "take them off" option acts as "endure". :smile:

So try clicking random buttons on random restraints equipped on you, one of them proceeds removing hand restraints from you and you can continue normally once your hands are free.

thank you very much!

selecting the "endure your bounds" on the rubber gloves was effectively the way to go, it triggered other dialog allowing to remove the shackles, then leather binding and finally unbind the gloves themselves.

but that still feel bugged to me, I will disable the DID quest after im done with this one.

12 minutes ago, LeoninJesterXII said:

Would it be possible to add a feature to turn clothing from DD (cat suits, etc) into armor at a workbench? Leather for light, metals for heavy, etc.? Maybe not the most immersive, but simple and usable.

there are some other mods that do this (turn devious devices into armor), i think doing it here can cause problems.  

two collars (might be more stuff) that i know of off-hand (Slut Collar and Slave Collar) both require the player to be nude and will punish the player

for wearing clothes or armor.  now if a device is armor and is locked on and you end up wearing one of those collars ...well without a key (to remove the

device) that = PLAYER DEATH in time.  anti death mods, such as DAYMOYL, will try to stop death but with a combinations of items worn that keep 

damaging health it will eventually bug out the game.

that said the Dollmaker (located in Dawnstar) does sell some compatible stuff for use while playing the game.

10 hours ago, permidion said:

thank you very much!

selecting the "endure your bounds" on the rubber gloves was effectively the way to go, it triggered other dialog allowing to remove the shackles, then leather binding and finally unbind the gloves themselves.

but that still feel bugged to me, I will disable the DID quest after im done with this one.

Yeah, it's obviously a bug. I assume back in DD3 when hand restraints blocked inventory whenever you tried to access inventory it picked whatever from the list of worn hand restraints and triggered the dialogue, but with recent changes to make inventory available and multiple hand restraints visible in inventory at once it just slipped through refactoring. :smile:

@Kimy

If I may report/request a few things:

1. Breast yoke (not the "of shame" one, normal Iron Breast Yoke received through random cursed loot event) doesn't offer "Could you help me out of this yoke?" on any NPCs. Judging by the wording on "examine", it might be possible to struggle out from it on player's own, but I have not been able to do that yet. Either way, I think it should be possible to ask someone for help like with usual yokes.

2. Would it be possible to change the caps on cursed loot chances per container types in MCM? I've been trying to set up something like "almost non-existant, but still there, low chance on everything, and 100% to get wrapped up like a christmas gift when looting the boss chest before leaving the dungeon", but the x5 cap is limiting setting the base chance to 20%, and there are many chests and urns that are neither "common" sacks and barrels, nor are they bodies or doors. So I either have to accept ignoring them, save-scam them, or accept boss chests not being 100%... Why are those configs capped anyway? Is it a technical limitation or just something you just made up? Please reconsider them, if it's the latter. :smile:

3. Option to have random plugs with slave chastity belt? The hardcoded ones aren't fun, they're frustrating. :smile:

4. I managed to get chastity harnesses appear through random events couple times (though they are extremely rare, probably because of either belt or bra usually occupying needed slots), but they come without plugs. Is it something that could be changed?

5. I tested a lot, but haven't managed to get an "extreme" version of hobble dresses through random events. I remember they happened a few versions ago. Was it intended change? If so, would it be possible to config them back in? :smile:

0. Either way, thank you very much for this awesome mod. :smiley: It's huge and after a year of slow exploration I keep finding new delights. Thanks for setting up the patreon! I understand it's a controversial topic lately, but it would've felt like a steal if I wasn't able to support your work at all! :beer:

15 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Unless "updated" means "started a new save with the newest versions", that could be your problem.  You cannot update from the older versions to DD4 on the same save (may be able to do it with save cleaning but it isn't supported).  If you do mean on a new save, possibly need to run FNIS?

I did start a new save, a couple actually. still doesn't work. And yes, I have ran FNIS

On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:04 AM, jaberwocky said:

As to ideas (some I've mentioned earlier)....

• Having to strip-dance in bars to remove the strip color.

And perhaps an alternative for the crime system, but I guess that would fit better in a separate mod.

Anyway, still like how this mod is still getting developed further. It is one of the best (devious) mod I know.

I like this one - seems too easy to remove that collar if you have keys handy. Feels like you should have to perform some tasks to remove any cursed collar.

And if you are city-based, the striptease collar doesn't really adversely affect you.

So taking the above a step further - how about the striptease collar makes the wearer strip when told to. Some NPCs know about the collar and can see you wearing it, so they tell you to strip as soon as you initiate dialogue. You can't wear clothes again until an event occurs, such as time passed, sex act, or if really devious, then you have to speak to an NPC to get a dialogue option for permission to wear clothes again - and you're just as likely to get a negative outcome from that dialogue :smile:

@Kimy or anyone else...

Need help with Rubber Arrears Quest.

I have tried at least 13 times to complete this quest and I cannot.  The NPC the Player is sent after just doesn't seem to exist.  I have even used a mod to look for said NPC and still I cannot find her.

Is this quest designed so the Player fails or can it actually be completed?

Also, does anyone know where the NPC is likely to be (Inn etc) in the specified "[NPC Name] has been seen in [Location 1], [Location 2] or [Location 3] recently"?

thanks for any help with this.

53 minutes ago, special said:

@Kimy or anyone else...

I have tried at least 13 times to complete this quest and I cannot.  The NPC the Player is sent after just doesn't seem to exist.  I have even used a mod to look for said NPC and still I cannot find her.

Also, does anyone know where the NPC is likely to be (Inn etc) in the specified "[NPC Name] has been seen in [Location 1], [Location 2] or [Location 3] recently"?

You're given a list saying names of cities she's being aruond. Have to get in the city, search around(you'll recognize her if you see her, doesnt look like vanilla npc) and if she's not there, she's in different city.
It's sure much harder if you dont take a look at the note saying names of the cities :tongue:

4 hours ago, special said:

@Kimy or anyone else...

3 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

You're given a list saying names of cities she's being aruond. Have to get in the city, search around(you'll recognize her if you see her, doesnt look like vanilla npc) and if she's not there, she's in different city.
It's sure much harder if you dont take a look at the note saying names of the cities :tongue:

NPCs are always around the town square, never inside a building.

If you do the quest multiple times in a row the NPC you need to bring back will not be spawned (happened to me after three quests). Need to wait for a few days so the currently bought back customers are despawned and ready to use again it seems.

7 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

Yep, I read the note :tongue:

4 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

NPCs are always around the town square, never inside a building.

If you do the quest multiple times in a row the NPC you need to bring back will not be spawned (happened to me after three quests). Need to wait for a few days so the currently bought back customers are despawned and ready to use again it seems.

Hmmm I've looked in the Town Squares before heading inside.  Will try again.

Is there a thread where suggestions for this mod may be submitted?

I've enjoyed the whole Devious collection (what parts I could get to work, my skills are still at the toss it at MO and hope it works out), but as ZaZ's stuff has increased in complexity and volume, a question has risen with it. 

Some twisted soul came up with restraints/gags/outfits that are self-applying... Why wouldn't the same mad alchemist/enchanter/whatever try making ropes that tied up victims *for you*? 

Basically, I'm wondering if you guys could be persuaded to add the new rope restraints to the potentials list for Cursed Items that can be found. How about it?

Wow. This is such a massive thread that I am having trouble finding help for my problem even wiith search utilization. :x

I'm recently returning to Skyrim after being away foreverz and of course this is one of the first mods I grabbed and reinstalled, thanks to fond memories of it from before. Unfortunately I seem to have done something wrong along the way.

The mod itself appears to be mostly functioning correctly. Items are appearing, events are triggering, the basic functionality appears to be working just as I remember it. However, I'm having a problem with solicitation, NPCs demanding sex, and rape events.

Both of these work fine at first. I can go through the dialogues for solicitation just fine and rape events will trigger, both while sleeping and from aroused NPCs. The actual animations do not seem to be triggering. With solicitation, the customer can agree, face the character as if something is going to happen, and then nothing; I can then talk to them again and the usual post-solicitation dialogue will be present as if everything had gone down just fine. With rape, the character will be charged/pulled out of bed, stripped, and bound as expected, but then the bonds are immediately released and the aggressors walk away as if finished.

Did I do something wrong here? Sex animations in general seem to be working just fine with other mods, and the cursed loot is dropping/events triggering just fine so this mod also works. I just can't figure out the skipping of animation thing that is going on since my fresh install. I've used LOOT to sort the load order, I've run FNIS, I'm stumped.

Apologies if this is a really stupid question. After being away for so long, it is entirely possible that I have completely forgotten some simple step I took in the past to get everything working before.

On 2/11/2018 at 11:07 AM, centurian said:

I like this one - seems too easy to remove that collar if you have keys handy. Feels like you should have to perform some tasks to remove any cursed collar.

And if you are city-based, the striptease collar doesn't really adversely affect you.

So taking the above a step further - how about the striptease collar makes the wearer strip when told to. Some NPCs know about the collar and can see you wearing it, so they tell you to strip as soon as you initiate dialogue. You can't wear clothes again until an event occurs, such as time passed, sex act, or if really devious, then you have to speak to an NPC to get a dialogue option for permission to wear clothes again - and you're just as likely to get a negative outcome from that dialogue :smile:

Or from time to time the collar could force the PC to perform a striptease, which might lead to various adverse outcomes, e.g. gets raped by onlookers, gets arrested.  Although getting arrested might cause problems because the collar would conflict with the PO collar.

Alternatively, it could cause NPCs to strip the PC from time to time (as in "Get Stripped!").

On 04/02/2018 at 2:23 AM, El_Duderino said:

The Pony Express

You already have a delivery quest in the form of "Courier in Chains", this would be another, different take on the courier business: Some of Skyrim's richest individuals are not satisfied any more to merely get their purchases from the Dollmaker and the Captured Dreams store sent to their door. No, they want them delivered in style! That's why Jarl Siddgeir, always in need of some extra coin, came up with an ingenious plan: he has set up his very own courier service, the Skyrim Pony Express. Now he only needs one or two reliable volunteers to work as his couriers. The pay is very good, but the outifit you're required to wear? That's highly questionable, not to mention not at all practical. Harness, bit gag, hoof boots, tail? What on Nirn? But if Skyrim's richest want it done, they get it done. And the pay is very good indeed!

(Possible catch: you may run into the Imperial Mail's couriers along the way and they do not look kindly upon some backwoods Jarl setting up a competing business. Those profits may also attract all kinds of thieves and bandits looking for a quick extra septim.)

you, I like you, that would be an excelent idea

14 hours ago, Ryu Gabriev said:

Is there a thread where suggestions for this mod may be submitted?

I've enjoyed the whole Devious collection (what parts I could get to work, my skills are still at the toss it at MO and hope it works out), but as ZaZ's stuff has increased in complexity and volume, a question has risen with it. 

Some twisted soul came up with restraints/gags/outfits that are self-applying... Why wouldn't the same mad alchemist/enchanter/whatever try making ropes that tied up victims *for you*? 

Basically, I'm wondering if you guys could be persuaded to add the new rope restraints to the potentials list for Cursed Items that can be found. How about it?

This is the thread for suggestions and support, note that this mod has only been made compatible with the new Devious Devices releases so far and has not yet implemented the new devices, that's gonna have to be an objective for the next release or more.

First off, I love the integration of bound combat in this mod; my latest playthrough has focused entirely on kick-based combat. But a little while ago, I saw this mod demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xZc6e0f-ME&t=72s

And then it occurred to me... bladed combat shackles or literal stiletto heels. Why not add special weaponized gear to the Dollmaker's collection, particularly in light of such mods as Devious Training?

And as long as I'm hear, maybe try to integrate something from one of the amputee mods? :tongue:

11 hours ago, lwanderer9 said:
On 2/3/2018 at 8:23 PM, El_Duderino said:

The Pony Express

You already have a delivery quest in the form of "Courier in Chains", this would be another, different take on the courier business: Some of Skyrim's richest individuals are not satisfied any more to merely get their purchases from the Dollmaker and the Captured Dreams store sent to their door. No, they want them delivered in style! That's why Jarl Siddgeir, always in need of some extra coin, came up with an ingenious plan: he has set up his very own courier service, the Skyrim Pony Express. Now he only needs one or two reliable volunteers to work as his couriers. The pay is very good, but the outifit you're required to wear? That's highly questionable, not to mention not at all practical. Harness, bit gag, hoof boots, tail? What on Nirn? But if Skyrim's richest want it done, they get it done. And the pay is very good indeed!

(Possible catch: you may run into the Imperial Mail's couriers along the way and they do not look kindly upon some backwoods Jarl setting up a competing business. Those profits may also attract all kinds of thieves and bandits looking for a quick extra septim.)

you, I like you, that would be an excelent idea

This sounds similar to the Skyrim Licensed Universal Transport Service mod (S.L.U.T.S.) as far as dressing you in Ponygirl gear and sending you off dragging a bouncy, possibly buggy cart behind you for deliveries between stables. That one was left playable but somewhat unfinished, sadly, great potential there... maybe some parts could be used in an updated form for this? :smile: