2 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

Its been awhile since I played with Cursed Loot and wondering am I suppose to be able to access inventory even with my characters arms tied up and if not is there an option to lock access to the inventory

Yes, DD4 does not block access to inventory, and you need that access because you need to try to unequip your bindings to try to unlock them/struggle out of them.

While I don't have a fully fleshed out quest ideas like other people suggested, I do have a possible prologue for one:

Some time completing Ulstof's quest, he could send a courier with a letter saying that he liked your particular talents and could use a girl like that for something, maybe a pony girl race with money (or some other) reward involved, or fashion showing off to his friends/clients some new items he recently acquired with money reward again, or possibly fetching "an artifact" in this new dungeon he heard about, which totally has only draugr in them with no other curses or traps, nope, totally safe, just a few draugr...

Edit 2 : Finally fixed this issue, can keep going on installing skyrim&mods after hdd failure.

For people who are looking for a solution for the Child missing an important flag, which disables cursed loot : install skse manually instead of doing it with NCM, then run skse_loader as administrator.

Had to do both to finally fix this issue.

when your character has sex with someone or is raped aren't your outfit suppose to be removed? My character she was raped while wearing a hobble dress but it was not removed at all and looked really strange as an the blacksmith Hod in Falkreath clipped through the dress. My character was also raped by a Falkreath guard and he removed his outfit but my character she stayed in her outfit and the guard clipped through my characters hobble dress that was never removed. Thought both my character and target character was suppose to undress before anything happened

41 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

I can't seem to find the option for finding devices in chests(not traps, just normal devices). Under what category is it?

It is in the sixth page (Miscellaneous Options), under "Restraints drop chance" (right side, second option).

8 hours ago, Hiderius said:

when your character has sex with someone or is raped aren't your outfit suppose to be removed? My character she was raped while wearing a hobble dress but it was not removed at all and looked really strange as an the blacksmith Hod in Falkreath clipped through the dress. My character was also raped by a Falkreath guard and he removed his outfit but my character she stayed in her outfit and the guard clipped through my characters hobble dress that was never removed. Thought both my character and target character was suppose to undress before anything happened

A hobble dress is a 'restraint' rather than clothing, so it doesn't get removed by the usual SexLab stripping.  It's the same with other restraint items (except possibly for armbinders and chastity belts, depending on your settings).  But I agree with you that the behaviour is odd: not only does the Dragonborn get penetrated through the dress, but she is suddenly able to move her legs freely.  I think it's probably a DD issue rather than a DCL issue though.  The hobble dress ought to function as a chastity device (and then the "attackers remove chastity belts" option could also allow them to remove hobble dresses).

1 hour ago, Ytheria said:

A hobble dress is a 'restraint' rather than clothing, so it doesn't get removed by the usual SexLab stripping.  It's the same with other restraint items (except possibly for armbinders and chastity belts, depending on your settings).  But I agree with you that the behaviour is odd: not only does the Dragonborn get penetrated through the dress, but she is suddenly able to move her legs freely.  I think it's probably a DD issue rather than a DCL issue though.  The hobble dress ought to function as a chastity device (and then the "attackers remove chastity belts" option could also allow them to remove hobble dresses).

True, they either need to block SexLab scenes while wearing it.

Or they could make new animations for it, which takes alot of time.

What about quest tagged chastity belts?

They shouldn't get removed right?

Incidentally, it appears that the main enable toggle for rape (top right of rape MCM) that says if it's unticked, rape is completely disabled, may not be exactly telling the whole truth.

If you're made helpless by boots, it seems you can get DCL raped, even without the main rape enable box ticked. Might just be a problem with that MCM item updating the actual quest state in my game, but I've seen it several times now. (I have rape disabled because I'm wearing a quest chastity belt, and rape attempts end up making no sense at all).

Might have something to do with me having DCL events disabled too? Probably not.

6 hours ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

True, they either need to block SexLab scenes while wearing it.

Or they could make new animations for it, which takes alot of time.

You cant touch yourself in hobble dress i believe... starts DDbelted animation.
The hobble dress is more like for a short time in theatre during the break.
Just disable front and butt sex, already works like that for solo anyway.
Oh please add a quest involving theatre. I wanna see skyrim actors playing a game :smiley: now we also know what to wear for such a skyrim theatre. Let's say there is a rich man needing company into a theatre.. a date! And he picked the clothes for you to wear...or some of his servants...
Now just to make game characters playing hamlet or something :smiley: the play's probably gonna be "like it just happend..." some textbox or something, but still nice.
But make the guy sexy!

On 3.2.2018 at 7:37 PM, Kimy said:

have ideas for interesting quests, I'd be curious to hear them

Curious the young assassin Sam is sneaking through this unknown cave. What is this ticking sound? Ah, just another one of this big nasty bugs. What did the book say? Just cross the bridge open the tonal gate, unlock the gate to the apothecary and head to the east. Easy enough... if it was written last week. But this annoying cave was only lost mere 100 years for sure. Damn. Falmer... nasty little teratism. But this one is rumaging in a big chest. Ok. Let´s get him. Slowly Sam is sneaking to the back of this blind bastard. Any noise will undoubtfully lead to an exclusive trip to the next alchemist. Has it just done what he was aiming for? Alarmed he is turning his head to Sam. But it is already to late and the sharp dagger is pricking the gorge of this blind monstrosity. The chest is hers!

Greedy she is opening the chest just ignoring the blue hands of the dead body. With a big bang the lid is bursting open and the accumulated magic is overhelming the assassin Sam.

Minutes later she is drifting back to consciousness. She is trying to stand up using her hands to support her upper body lifting from the ground. Standing already she is trying to adjust her weapons. To her surprising she just can´t get a proper grip to the hilt (Gloves). What is this glove looking like? Before it was a rough leather and now its smooth up to her shoulder. What the heck? A lock is dangeling like a charmbracelet at her wrist hiding the glove fastening. And there is a tickeling sensation in both arms, too. It is feeling like the material is magically crawling to her neck. The feeling is like invisble tendrills are trying to climb allover her body. After inspecting the gloves for a while the crawling feeling starts to get very ...tight... Gasping for air she realises the tendrils formed a connection around her neck now pushing her chin in a restricting pose (collar). It now is very difficult to look to the ground without being able to bend the neck.

What is this thing? It is feeling a little hot or is it Sam getting hot?

Looking further in the now open falmer chest she notices the strange powders and perhaps there is a little residue of a magical explosion? No time to bother, because there are definitely steps approaching this part of the cave.

Poor now restraint Sam is trying her best to not be detected, but this annoying sensation of crawling tendrills to the bottom of her spine is distracting her. Are there now tendrills rippling to her breasts, too (Harness)? Just head to the apothecary, get this shard and get the fuck out of this cursed cave.

After what seems to be hours or even days crawling this cave the tickeling sensation is reaching to her nipples, to her butt and to her labia. If she is not finding a safe spot she will be deteced because of her overhelming need to touch her pussy to just release some steam. By the gods,  what is this thing crawling allover her body? It seems to have a life of his own. It´s cooming in the way of her clothing now and ripping the seams of her armor. It is covering more than two thirds of her upper body now. The shoulders are allready unusable because the material is making joints whenever it is touching.

Ugh. This one hit the spot. With the left hand Sam is touching near the waistband just in time as the material is ripping apart (Straightjacket). The hand is stuck! Trying to pull the fixed hand away and struggling in panic she is just using her other hand, sealing her fate with both hands bound in front of her stomach. With bulging eyes she is looking on her misery, seeing the tendrills working her way down to her feet. With a cry of lust she is tumbling to the ground, feeling another tendrill working his way into her inner folds (plugs?). Panting she is coming back to surface of her concsiousness. Released but unredeemed she is realising that she is stuck and if she is not hurrying to find a way to undo this... thing... she will be stuck forever.

Creepy falmer magic.

It is getting more and more difficult to walk. The tendrills are allready reaching to her knees. Still she has no clue what she can do to prevent the spreading of the material. Perhaps an alchemist can help (only the oldest one should have a clue... but perhaps the others have an idea who has an idea ;) ). Making her way from the cave to the next city is proving to be really hard. The knees are allready joint (straightjacket with legs) and the calves are covered, too. She has to rest. There is no way she can go any further. Her legs are burning as hell, because of her footing every step now.

After the rest for the night it is almost impossible to stand up. The tendrills covered her feet making it impossible to bend the ankle (boots). The material has stopped to grow downwards but it seems to harden now, immobiliizing Sam by the minute. Hurry now. Bringing the last of her strength on the scale she is making it... 

(The mixture provided by the alchemist should at least have one really rare component ;) Applying it to the "creepy thing" will soften its texture and finally make it cutable with a powerfull old "scalpel of straight cutting" to be found in a draugr tomb. Hermaeus Mora once was helping a female alchemist to have the power to cover her body with an unbreakable armor. The mixture she invented made that armor, but covered her in whole, immobilizing her at least. To make up his mistake he gave her the knowledge for the softening aid. The scalpel was her favorite one. She made it special with oils she used to enhance the sharpness of the blade. Because of the age of this blade and the mixtures she used the structure of the material is fragile and the blade will break cutting the last of the joints. The tomb has the burried remains of an old village. The draugr are old. Really old and have lost all memory but one: Her beloved female alchemist who invented so much good potions. They will  not slay our herione but fuck her brain out. But they are old. One high is to much and they crumble to dust. Sanguine is not the only one with inclined humor. )

Please don´t blame me, if there are typing mistakes or if some of the sentences have a lost sense. I´m not a native english speaker/writer, but still I hope it is possible to get the meaning of what I´m writing. For sure it was fun :smile:

Kind regards

Rogwar

1 hour ago, darkon74slayer said:

Is the rape option for DCL suppose to use Sexlabs item and clothing stripping?

I ask cause I usually set some things to be not stripped off during sex, but when ever a rape event happens from DCL my character has all  items removed.

Also was it intentional that character does not redress after rape events?

Just a quick confirmation that this is not a one off aberration.  Has happened to my PC since at least installation of 6.3

Hello, I once again have a stupid question that I just can't figure out.  My PC has been stuck in the slave collar for a while and has gotten the message that the timed lock is released and the collar can be unlocked with the proper key, but when I try to remove it with all the different keys on me I have no unlock option.  Do I need to do more sex acts to unlock it or is it something else?  Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

1 hour ago, themanticore said:

Hello, I once again have a stupid question that I just can't figure out.  My PC has been stuck in the slave collar for a while and has gotten the message that the timed lock is released and the collar can be unlocked with the proper key, but when I try to remove it with all the different keys on me I have no unlock option.  Do I need to do more sex acts to unlock it or is it something else?  Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

this is entirely possible - the slave collar requires your pc to have a certain amount of sex compared to the slut collar where it requires you to not have sex.

check your mcm settings for the slave collar (it will tell you how many times you must have sex to be able to remove it), also i do not remember exactly which 

key it needs for you to be able to remove it (it should be, if i remember right, one of the restraint key {normal}, body restraint key, or head restrain key types).

1 hour ago, Gimlord said:

Hello, is there any way to remove bound girls? I have set the number to 0 but still encounter them.

Setting the number of bound girls to zero prevents new ones from spawning, but doesn't remove existing instances.

However, any interaction with them will mark them for deletion and they will despawn shortly (and not respawn). There is no global way to remove them all instantly, so you just have to talk to the ones you encounter and choose any of the options available to get them to go away.

I have another idea for an event.

Again like the Rubber Doll, because I love those kinds of things.

How about a collar that adds more restraints when you're in a city for too long.

When you're fully restrained, the curse reverses and releases you of a restraint periodicaly whenever you're in the wilderness or a dungeon.

3 hours ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

How about a collar that adds more restraints when you're in a city for too long.

When you're fully restrained, the curse reverses and releases you of a restraint periodicaly whenever you're in the wilderness or a dungeon.

This seems awesome.

The detection for open cities like farlkreath or dawnstar can get a bit wonky with the area sometimes though.

5 hours ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Sounds fun! :smile:

Suggestion, inspired by Comrade Laura

Variation on Public Indecency/Dissing a City Guard/Failed Solicitation.  Guard event & device additions:

Prisoner Cuffs,

Anal Bell + Sneak Disabled (As Cursed Fue, tolling the knell of Passing Puss (Apologies to Thomas Grey) :smile:),

Significant forced reduction in probability of finding specific restraint key needed for cuffs,

With No Exit/Fast Travel allowed from city

So forced to wander the streets until she manages to find or, more likely steal, with some difficulty, the relevant key to gain freedom

26 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Suggestion, inspired by Comrade Laura

Variation on Public Indecency/Dissing a City Guard/Failed Solicitation.  Guard event & device additions:

Prisoner Cuffs,

Anal Bell + Sneak Disabled (As Cursed Fue, tolling the knell of Passing Puss (Apologies to Thomas Grey) :smile:),

Significant forced reduction in probability of finding specific restraint key needed for cuffs,

With No Exit/Fast Travel allowed from city

So forced to wander the streets until she manages to find or, more likely steal, with some difficulty, the relevant key to gain freedom

Who is Thomas Grey?

1 hour ago, Destroyah340 said:

Wanting to download this mod but it requires DDi 4.0 & a lot of my mods haven't been updated for it hnnnnnnnnnggggg (ಥ﹏ಥ)

The only important DD mod I am aware of NOT already DD4 compatible is Captured Dreams. There are a handful of abandoned and outdated DD mods around that won't work either, but most of these haven't been working correctly even with DD3.