17 minutes ago, Kimy said:

The only important DD mod I am aware of NOT already DD4 compatible is Captured Dreams. There are a handful of abandoned and outdated DD mods around that won't work either, but most of these haven't been working correctly even with DD3.

So far all I know is SD+ & DEC should work fine. Am not entirely sure how Devious Framework & Cidhna handle it but am worried about ZaZ Extension Pack & Maria Eden handle DDa 4.0 (i know it already conflicts with the last version of DDi but I have a workaround from a guy here that worked fine since then & 4.0 could change that). Plus I'm interested in Devious Captures & Helpless but Captures is bein abandoned & Helpless has been for years rip.

6 minutes ago, Alecsangderlou said:

This mod is very exciting for me. It's a great mod. Can I ship it to China's 9DM website?

If I am not totally mistaken, there is a translated Chinese version available on a Chinese-language site already. At least I gave someone permission a while ago.

45 minutes ago, Kimy said:

If I am not totally mistaken, there is a translated Chinese version available on a Chinese-language site already. At least I gave someone permission a while ago.

9DM only 6.1 Chinese translation, and now 6.3 Chinese translation I only use it ,because you did not get your permission, so I did not release

5 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

So far all I know is SD+ & DEC should work fine. Am not entirely sure how Devious Framework & Cidhna handle it but am worried about ZaZ Extension Pack & Maria Eden handle DDa 4.0 (i know it already conflicts with the last version of DDi but I have a workaround from a guy here that worked fine since then & 4.0 could change that). Plus I'm interested in Devious Captures & Helpless but Captures is bein abandoned & Helpless has been for years rip.

ok what i have found so far is that any mod that just equips items will work fine with the new vesrion (DDi, DX 4).

any mods that removes certain restraints (all the stuff with the Heavy Bondage keyword) needs to be updated to work with the new version, if they are not updated

they will fail when attempting to remove these restraints (wrist shackles, armbinders, yokes, straightjackets, elobwbinders, there might be a few more i do not know

of offhand).

if my understanding is correct mods that attempt to remove those items (Heavy bondage stuff) and fail should not break just because of the failed attempt,

what will happen is that you will have to remove those items yourself (after it tries to do so). depending on the mod it may pause the quest it is trying to 

do until you get the offending device removed though.

i did do the Devious Cidhna quest on the new version (but i am sure i did not try every possible combination), and results are as follows

all the "in the mine" stuff worked fine for me (i sided with Madanach)

the follow up quest to please his people in the Redoubt worked almost fine, it all worked and ended correctly but i did have to get out of the armbinder myself

the follow up quest with Borkul worked fine too, again other than having to get out of armbinder myself (not 100% sure Borkul added that armbinder though)

did NOT test the devious pirates part of it yet.

Submissive Lola - works as usual other than, as stated, failing to remove certain restraints that have the new keyword on them. (i plan to drop this next new game

in favor of Devious Followers Beta which works fine with the new DDI, DDX, as it was made on the development version and can in the right circumstances

remove Heavy Bondage items).

i have not used Maria Eden in a long time now so cannot say if it works with the new version or not (but the last time i used it it already had problems with 3.3)

as for Devious Framework i cannot use that one, as for some reason if i install it my Skyrim becomes crash happy.

as for ZEP the only mod i have that uses that is Devious Followers Beta, and SteelMagpie found a work around for using that with ZAZ 8.0 (details in the DFB

support thread), that at least lets me have both in without crashing (ZAZ 8.0 works fully but ZEP may have issues, but at least they mostly work together).

I do hope stobor gets a chance to update his mods for 4.0.  I really enjoy both Devious Cidhna and Angrim's Apprentice. 

Edit to add:  Hmm, that quote attempt did not work, was trying to respond to this.

The only important DD mod I am aware of NOT already DD4 compatible is Captured Dreams. There are a handful of abandoned and outdated DD mods around that won't work either, but most of these haven't been working correctly even with DD3.

As it's so much harder to get rid of bound girls than to increase the number of them, and as there are so many forum posts about "how do I get rid of bound girls?" or confusion about how they turned the number of them down, but the bound girls were still present... and yes we know why...

Wouldn't it make sense to:

• Default number of bound girls to ZERO, player can turn it up if they want bound girls.
  • or, alternatively, if number of bound girls is turned down, DCL actively disables bound girls to match the count

Seems to me, that if both these things happened, it would remove a lot of confusion? Just a thought.

Personally, I'm fine as is, but defaulting the count to zero doesn't seem like it would be a lot of trouble.

3 minutes ago, Sarge Misfit said:

I found The Bound Queen book with no problem. Went off to do other quests before going to the College. Now, I'm at 20th level and the quest has disappeared from my Journal and the mage does not have the BQ dialogue.

Did you read the book and start the quest, or just had it in your inventory?

On 2/3/2018 at 6:37 PM, Kimy said:

1. I will definitely make quests involving customized versions of the newer DD4 items. If people have ideas for interesting quests, I'd be curious to hear them, btw! :smile:

Be careful what you wish for :smiley:

I've got a 'few' ideas, but the one I would most like to see is a 'loan shark'.

You owe an NPC Xgold/week. If you don't pay, he comes looking for you and does mean things to you, possibly starting with just a stern telling off and threats, then escalating to...well, the sky is the limit really. It's certainly a good excuse to use any new/interesting/underused Devices or other features.

In addition to providing a simple vector for Devices/Animations/Etcs, it also plays into one of DCLs real strengths - that of changing gameplay. It creates a time pressure to encourage players to go and do stuff, rather than constantly wait for shops to open or whatever. The fact that you will now be watching the clock will make running through dungeons/across wilderness etc much more exciting, simply because you now want to do it as quickly as possible.

29 minutes ago, Sarge Misfit said:

I found The Bound Queen book with no problem. Went off to do other quests before going to the College. Now, I'm at 20th level and the quest has disappeared from my Journal and the mage does not have the BQ dialogue.

Let me guess: Trouble with a device and you used Safe Word.

This will end all DCL quests, too.

7 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

Let me guess: Trouble with a device and you used Safe Word.

This will end all DCL quests, too.

I've not used any devices that I don't already have a key for and so I have not used the Safe Word.

~~~~

To add, what console command do I use to re-initialize the quest?

~~~

Load Order:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SexlabInteractiveArousal.esm
ImCh.esm
ImCh DB.esm
ImCh DG.esm
ImCh HF.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
TERAArmors.esm
notice board.esp
Dragon Break.esm
0db2SECOND.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
DeviousFramework.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
Amputator.esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
Gray Fox Cowl.esm
moonpath.esm
NPCs of Dibella - Resources.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
UIExtensions.esp
XPMSE.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
AOS.esp
DfwSupport.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
alesCampBedrollsSupplies.esp
Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
FISS.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
3DNPC.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Purity.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
MoreBanditCamps(Explorer'sEdition).esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
RealShelter.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
NPCs of Dibella - Females.esp
CACO_True Fortify Effects for Magic Skills.esp
Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
Undeath.esp
OBIS.esp
Teg_ReturnToHelgen.esp
CWIELnFXPatch.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
AOS2_Purity Patch.esp
AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
Potions.esp
OBISDB.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
OBIS Loot.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
DarkReplacer.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
SerialStrip.esp
Dwarven Cyborg Collection - Extras.esp
Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
RDO - iAFT Patch.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
FollowerAsCompanion.esp
SerialStripper.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
QuieterDogs.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Hermaeus Mora's Caress.esp
RDO - CACO Patch.esp
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
DibellanDefender.esp
EK_RingLimiter.esp
Steel Bolts For All.esp
XiNafay - Shoes.esp
AKSkyrimUnderground.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
OwnCivilWar.esp
noobletstendarrinquisition.esp
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
Books of Skyrim Compilation.esp
SLIA - Books of Skyrim.esp
CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
CD - No Catsuits in Outfits.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
TradeBarter.esp
SLIA - Legendary.esp
SLIA - Dawnguard.esp
SLIA - Dragonborn.esp
SLIA - Hearthfires.esp
SLIA - Skyrim.esp
Devious Devices - Gags+.esp
RSChildren.esp
RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
Artifacts.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
zDeviousStories.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Bandit_Honeypot.esp
moonpath_questdata.esp
ELFX - Moonpath.esp
Riften Torturechamber.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Atlas Legendary.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
PATCHDragon Break.esp
konahrik_accoutrements.esp
Farm Animals.esp
Farm Animals_HF.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Auto Unequip Helmet.esp
Craftable Arrows v1.2.esp
ItemRewardsForBounties.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
TS_XinPHHeels.esp
Superjump_2x.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
KhalSpellmakingMod.esp
DibellasRecruit.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SMUTBDS.esp
SLIA - SMUT Books.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
zzEstrus.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
WheelsOfLull.esp
Space Wiking's Dwemer Exoskeleton.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
0db2patch.esp
konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp
Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves.esp
summersetisles.esp
ArtifactsOfBoethiah.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
zDeadlyPleasures.esp
SGS.esp
PP_WindcallerPass.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Mannequin_Female_Vyctoria.esp
Sleep for Credit.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
Capture Dreams Armor.esp
Devious Deviant Armor.esp
Devious Equip Armor.esp
Devious Expansion Armor.esp
Devious Intergration Armor.esp
Harder Devious Tome Quest.esp
Devious Regulation Armor.esp
Non-Zaz-Non-Devious Devices.esp
SGS Armor.esp
Devious Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
CD - D.D. Equip.esp
CampfireKExt.esp
Glowing Vampire Eyes.esp
Glowing Eyes.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
SSLToys.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
Gatti12Jewelry.esp
Gatti3Evilrose.esp
GattiBondage1.esp
Neo's Slave Leia Renewal.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
NoNakedComments.esp
Skyrim Tropical Style Suit (CBBE Remodeled).esp
PrisonerRagsForFemales.esp
BDSkimpyClothes.esp
Skyrim Sexy Remodeled Armor for CBBE.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
SkinnyDipping.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ELFX - Hardcore.esp
RSPatch.esp

hi all,

i am running DCL 6.3 and Misogyny isn't working quite right... Males demand sex, but then no animation seems to get selected or played. No stripping even happens... what might i be missing here? I do have Fnis 7.0 and have run it so like the masturbation anim happened. All help is appreciated, thanks!

Nevermind i just needed to updated mods. for DD stuff, thanks anyway...

If the quest is really gone, reading the book would start it.

If you don't have the book either, you can easily console it.

If you find reading the book doesn't trigger the quest, possibly the quest is running but broken.

A wild stab in the dark, but it's possible that installing a new mod could cause this problem, or trying to update DCL, or cleansaving DCL, or accidentally having two versions of DCL ticked in your MO, or a corrupt NMM setup that decided DCL files belonged to another mod. If you know your game can't have been changed, then it's just random Skyrim breakage, and that happens too. Though the first guess, FREE ME, or a similar button in another mod would be anyone's first guess.

I think the quest name has the word "royal" in it... something like dcur_royalbondage or dcur_royalchastity so you could find it with help, then examine it to find the stage status.

player.sqs <quest ID> - get list of quest targets

getstage <quest ID> - find current quest stage

sqv <quest ID> - show quest variables (might be one called "complete" you can reset)

showquesttargets - get current active quest IDs (is the "royal" quest in there?)

resetquest <quest ID> - reset the quest (might do what you need)

setpqv <quest ID> <property> <value> - changes quest values that you can see with sqv

That should be enough tools to saw your foot off?

Instead of just males demanding sex from female player can we get a lesbos demand sex from a female player? I never use that males demand sex option would like to see females that are flagged as lesbos by sexlab or other mods do this as an option so they demand bj like males do. Also could someone tell me how to change the males demand sex option to use females instead? I hope it is not a ton of scripts to alter lol.

1 hour ago, Zor2k13 said:

Instead of just males demanding sex from female player can we get a lesbos demand sex from a female player? I never use that males demand sex option would like to see females that are flagged as lesbos by sexlab or other mods do this as an option so they demand bj like males do. Also could someone tell me how to change the males demand sex option to use females instead? I hope it is not a ton of scripts to alter lol.

It comes from mysognity(spelled wrong...?), so... allowing ther ea female character kind of lacks the point and logic O.o.
Dont like that feature.. it would be like anything goes O.o

@Kimy

Hi Kimy

Dumping in the Wilderness...  No, definitely not that sort! :tongue:

Mentioned this, and attendant frustrations, before, and I know that you said that you would look at the code, but after a 5 game day excursion into the wilderness from Markarth's Excavation Site and then another 'dumping' out of Markarth to a game location far, far away , after less than a day there upon return, I thought I'd look at this a bit more

EDIT: Attached log is an The log extract in the spoilers is from one of a number of bruising brawls with the thuggish Dryston outside Markarth's Warrens.  It shows the defeat on the brawl, and the transfer to the wilderness (the CF scans output is helpful as it clearly shows Markarth actors before transition, and then wilderness actors after being transported out)

In every test trial I carried out the chance of a 'Wilderness Setting' was 0

I've posted this log extract because it covered an actual transfer to Wilderness and contains a stack error, with script names and line numbers, just in case these give you a pointer as to where to look.  I really don't know if those are truly relevant, but I hope that they might be of help, positive or negative

Bottom line is that for all other conditions, eg changing health level for surrender, surrender/no surrender, surrender on arms knocked away etc, if you have 'Hardcore' enabled, with Heal at 100, Robbery at 0 or seemingly at any other setting, and Wilderness Event chance always at 0, DCL will fairly regularly send your PC off into the wilds, miles away, bound up with whatever armbinder you set, cursing and screeching at the utter irritation of it all

Please note that it doesn't happen EVERY time, eg in the events tested here, Dryston sometimes defeated the PC and then just walked off into The Warrens, especially if Hardcore was 'OFF', leaving the PC in situ.  Previously, I noted that in the Excavation site, with Heal at 100 and the Robbery event set at 15, Robbery would even trigger OK, or you could be sent back to the dungeon 'start'.  But at some point you WILL end up in the wilderness, no matter what you set in the MCM for that

(as an aside, the Chaurus that can appear from the Deadly Wenches mod can defeat your PC, steal their stuff, and then be killed, vanishing in a puff of green smoke with a residual stain on the floor, with the Recover Your Stuff quest marker pointing at the stain, but no corpse to get your stuff back from :classic_rolleyes: LOL.  No problem of yours, but still worth a laugh :tongue:)

Whatever, DCL's still a great mod tho', and I really really hope that you can track this bug down and do a fix for it :smiley: 

Spoiler

[02/08/2018 - 11:55:07PM] [DCUR] Opened a door.
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:09PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:09PM] [DCUR] Checking for Cursed Loot event.
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:11PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Dryston got schlong index 1 size 9
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:11PM] [DCUR] Calculated chance for cursed loot = 1.082000%
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:12PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:12PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor:  group: _mt base: 15 number: 7
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:12PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor:  group: _mt base: 15 number: 8
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:12PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Markarth City Guard group: _mt base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:12PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor:  group: _mt base: 15 number: 8
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:12PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Lilly group: _mt base: 15 number: 8
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:13PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor:  group: _mt base: 15 number: 6
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:13PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor:  group: _mt base: 15 number: 6
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:13PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Markarth City Guard group: _mt base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:24PM] [DCUR] - OnHit not in cooldown, proceed
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:25PM] [DCUR] - OnHit: Processing Conditions.
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:26PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:26PM] [SD] Humanoid Enslavement check with actor [ [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] ] - SUCCEEDED
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:28PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:28PM] [SD] Humanoid Enslavement check with actor [ [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] ] - SUCCEEDED
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:29PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:29PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.499985)
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:29PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Dunore" [Actor < (EF137891)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race <BretonRace (00013741)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:29PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:29PM]             _SD::actorInBannedFactions akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:30PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Dryston" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race <BretonRace (00013741)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:30PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:31PM] [SD] Humanoid Enslavement check with actor [ [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] ] - SUCCEEDED
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:31PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Miner" [Actor < (8F00EEE2)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:31PM] [DCUR] - OnHit not in cooldown, proceed
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:31PM] [DCUR] - OnHit: Processing Conditions.
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:31PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Markarth City Guard" [Actor < (7F004FDB)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["IMPERIAL" [Race <ImperialRace (00013744)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Lilly" [Actor < (00039FB7)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Courier Race" [Race <prettyCourierRace (8A0012D6)>]] skin=["Courier Body" [Armor < (8A0012DA)>]]
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:32PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Priest" [Actor < (8F00EEE4)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["IMPERIAL" [Race <ImperialRace (00013744)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:32PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:32PM]             _SD::actorInBannedFactions akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Pilgrim" [Actor < (8F00EEE5)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Khajiit" [Race <KhajiitRace (00013745)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00069CE3)>]]
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Citizen" [Actor < (8F00EEE7)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Old People Race" [Race <ElderRace (00067CD8)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:32PM] [SD]         Actor is already an humanoid slaver
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:32PM] [SD] Creature Enslavement check with actor [ [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] ] - FAILED
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:32PM] [SD]         Actor is already an humanoid slaver
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:32PM] [SD] Creature Enslavement check with actor [ [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] ] - FAILED
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:33PM]             _SD::actorInBannedFactions akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:33PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:33PM] [SD]         Actor is already an humanoid slaver
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:33PM] [SD] Creature Enslavement check with actor [ [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] ] - FAILED
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:33PM] [SD]         Actor is already an humanoid slaver
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:33PM] [SD] Creature Enslavement check with actor [ [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] ] - FAILED
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:34PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:34PM] [SD]         Actor is already an humanoid slaver
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:34PM] [SD] Creature Enslavement check with actor [ [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] ] - FAILED
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:34PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:35PM]             _SD::actorInBannedFactions akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:35PM]             _SD::actorInBannedFactions akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:35PM] [SD]         Actor is already an humanoid slaver
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:35PM] [SD] Creature Enslavement check with actor [ [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] ] - FAILED
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:35PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:36PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:36PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:36PM]             _SD::actorInBannedFactions akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:37PM]             _SD::actorInBannedFactions akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:37PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:37PM]             _SD::actorInBannedFactions akActor:[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000D6713)>] found:False
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:37PM] [DCUR] - OnHit not in cooldown, proceed
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:37PM] [DCUR] - OnHit: Processing Conditions.
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:37PM] [Zad]: CheckAllEvents()
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:38PM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 0. Next staggered update in 1.500000
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:42PM] [DCUR] - OnHit not in cooldown, proceed
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:42PM] [DCUR] - OnHit: Processing Conditions.
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:47PM] [DCUR] - OnHit not in cooldown, proceed
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:47PM] [DCUR] - OnHit: Processing Conditions.
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:53PM] [DCUR] - OnHit not in cooldown, proceed
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:53PM] [DCUR] - OnHit: Processing Conditions.
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:59PM] [DCUR] - OnHit not in cooldown, proceed
[02/08/2018 - 11:55:59PM] [DCUR] - OnHit: Processing Conditions.
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:00PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Markarth City Guard" [Actor < (7F004FEB)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race <BretonRace (00013741)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:06PM] [DCUR] - OnHit not in cooldown, proceed
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:06PM] [DCUR] - OnHit: Processing Conditions.
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:10PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (7F004FE5)>] found:TRUE
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:10PM] [SD] Humanoid Enslavement check with actor [ [Actor < (7F004FE5)>] ] - FAILED
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:11PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (7F004FE5)>] found:TRUE
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:11PM] [SD] Humanoid Enslavement check with actor [ [Actor < (7F004FE5)>] ] - FAILED
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:11PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (7F004FE5)>] found:TRUE
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:11PM]             _SD::actorInBannedFactions akActor:[Actor < (7F004FE5)>] found:TRUE
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:11PM] [SD]         Actor is Member of banned faction
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:11PM] [SD] Creature Enslavement check with actor [ [Actor < (7F004FE5)>] ] - FAILED
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:12PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (7F004FE5)>] found:TRUE
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:12PM]             _SD::actorInBannedFactions akActor:[Actor < (7F004FE5)>] found:TRUE
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:12PM] [SD]         Actor is Member of banned faction
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:12PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (7F004FE5)>] found:TRUE
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:12PM]             _SD::actorInBannedFactions akActor:[Actor < (7F004FE5)>] found:TRUE
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:12PM] [SD]         Actor is Member of banned faction
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:13PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (7F004FE5)>] found:TRUE
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:13PM] [SD] Humanoid Enslavement check with actor [ [Actor < (7F004FE5)>] ] - FAILED
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:13PM] [DCUR] - OnHit not in cooldown, proceed
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:13PM] [DCUR] - OnHit: Processing Conditions.
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:13PM] [DCUR] - Health low, trying to trigger surrender
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:13PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (7F004FE5)>] found:TRUE
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:13PM]             _SD::actorInBannedFactions akActor:[Actor < (7F004FE5)>] found:TRUE
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:13PM] [SD]         Actor is Member of banned faction
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:14PM] [DCUR] - Surrender not in cooldown, proceed
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:20PM] [DCUR] - Character is bleeding out. Healing up.
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:20PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:20PM] [DCUR] Hourly events processing
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:20PM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:22PM] [DCUR] - Follower found: Viola
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:24PM] [_sdras_slave] Receiving 'free slave' event
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:24PM] [DCUR] Skipping processing bound girls - menus are open.
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:24PM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:24PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Viola: Steel Shackles)
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:24PM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:24PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedShackles(Viola:0)
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:24PM] [Zad]: ReEquipExistingDevices() is working:1
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:24PM] warning: Property idles on script zadArmbinderEffect attached to Active effect 7 on  (E8005742) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:24PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(): Heavy Bondage
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:24PM] [Zad]: Syncing for actor Viola.
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:24PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Npc is equipping Shackles.
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:24PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Shackles.
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:24PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:30PM] Error: Unable to bind script sr_QSTHoursMsg to  (D30149AF) because their base types do not match
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:32PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs() is already processing.
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:32PM] _EC_::oncellload
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:32PM] [Zad]: OnEffectFinish(): Heavy Bondage
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:34PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor:  group: _mt base: 15 number: 6
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:34PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor:  group: _mt base: 15 number: 7
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:34PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor:  group: _mt base: 15 number: 7
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:35PM] [Zad]: Apply_ABC(akActor) is depreciated, please use EvaluateAA(akActor) instead!
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:35PM] [Zad]: EvaluateAA([Actor < (E8005742)>])
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:35PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:35PM] [Zad]: EvaluateAA: Applying animSet = 0, animState = 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:35PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2heqp base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:35PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2hidle base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:35PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2hatkpow base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:35PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2hatk base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:35PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2hstag base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:35PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _jump base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:35PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _sneakmt base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:35PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _sneakidle base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:35PM] [Zad]: EvaluateAA([Actor < (E8005742)>])
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:35PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:35PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _sprint base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] [Zad]: EvaluateAA: Applying animSet = 0, animState = 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _shout base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2heqp base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _mtx base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2hidle base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _mt base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2hatkpow base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2hatk base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _mtturn base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2hstag base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _jump base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2heqp base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _sneakmt base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2hidle base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _sneakidle base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2hatkpow base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _sprint base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2hatk base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _shout base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2hstag base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _mtx base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:36PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _jump base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _mt base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _sneakmt base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _mtturn base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _sneakidle base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _sprint base: 4 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _shout base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2heqp base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _mtx base: 4 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2hidle base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _mt base: 4 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2hatkpow base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _mtturn base: 4 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2hatk base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _h2hstag base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _mtidle base: 4 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _jump base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] [Zad]: Apply_NPC_ABC( Viola, UnarmedDamage: 4.000000 )
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _sneakmt base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:37PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _sneakidle base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:38PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _sprint base: 4 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:38PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _shout base: 1 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:38PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _mtx base: 4 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:38PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _mt base: 4 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:38PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _mtturn base: 4 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:38PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Viola group: _mtidle base: 4 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:38PM] [Zad]: Apply_NPC_ABC( Viola, UnarmedDamage: 504.000000 )
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:40PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:42PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:42PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (waiting) OnBeginState
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:43PM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Laura,None)
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:43PM] [Zad]: Debug-1
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:43PM] [Zad]: Debug-2
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:43PM] [Zad]: Debug-3
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:43PM] [Zad]: Debug-4
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:43PM] [Zad]: Debug-5
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:43PM] [Zad]: Debug-6
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:43PM] [Zad]: Debug-7
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:43PM] [Zad]: Debug-8
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:43PM] [Zad]: Debug-9
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:44PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:46PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:48PM] Error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?
    [dcur_lbquest (B604039A)].dcur_lbquestscript.StruggleScene() - "dcur_lbquestScript.psc" Line 135
    [dcur_lbquest (B604039A)].dcur_lbquestscript.Wiggle() - "dcur_lbquestScript.psc" Line 196
    [dcur_lbquest (B604039A)].dcur_lbquestscript.DiDWiggleWrapper() - "dcur_lbquestScript.psc" Line 500
    [dcur_mainlib (B6024495)].dcur_library.leaveinwilderness() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 5489
    [dcur_mainlib (B6024495)].dcur_library.outcomenoheal() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 5496
    [dcur_mainlib (B6024495)].dcur_library.porttostartnoheal() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 5537
    [alias PlayerRef on quest dcur_clocktick (B604F16F)].dcur_clocktickrefscript.Surrender() - "dcur_clocktickRefScript.psc" Line 298
    [alias PlayerRef on quest dcur_clocktick (B604F16F)].dcur_clocktickrefscript.OnHit() - "dcur_clocktickRefScript.psc" Line 451
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:48PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:50PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:52PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:53PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:53PM] slaScanner start time is ....1687.790039
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:53PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:53PM] Found 0 arousedActors
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:53PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....1688.228027, player is naked TRUE, Actor Count 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:53PM] slaScanner end time is ....1688.354004
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:53PM] Next update in 120.000000
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:57PM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Laura,None)
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:57PM] [Zad]: Debug-1
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:57PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:57PM] [Zad]: Debug-2
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:57PM] [Zad]: Debug-3
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:57PM] [Zad]: Debug-4
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:57PM] [Zad]: Debug-5
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:57PM] [Zad]: Debug-6
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:57PM] [Zad]: Debug-7
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:57PM] [Zad]: Debug-8
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:57PM] [Zad]: Debug-9
[02/08/2018 - 11:56:59PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:01PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:02PM] Error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
    [dcur_lbquest (B604039A)].dcur_lbquestscript.StruggleScene() - "dcur_lbquestScript.psc" Line 135
    [dcur_lbquest (B604039A)].dcur_lbquestscript.Wiggle() - "dcur_lbquestScript.psc" Line 196
    [dcur_lbquest (B604039A)].dcur_lbquestscript.DiDWiggleWrapper() - "dcur_lbquestScript.psc" Line 500
    [dcur_mainlib (B6024495)].dcur_library.leaveinwilderness() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 5489
    [dcur_mainlib (B6024495)].dcur_library.outcomenoheal() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 5496
    [dcur_mainlib (B6024495)].dcur_library.porttostartnoheal() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 5537
    [alias PlayerRef on quest dcur_clocktick (B604F16F)].dcur_clocktickrefscript.Surrender() - "dcur_clocktickRefScript.psc" Line 298
    [alias PlayerRef on quest dcur_clocktick (B604F16F)].dcur_clocktickrefscript.OnHit() - "dcur_clocktickRefScript.psc" Line 451
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:04PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:06PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:07PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:08PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:11PM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Laura,None)
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:11PM] [Zad]: Debug-1
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:11PM] [Zad]: Debug-2
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:11PM] [Zad]: Debug-3
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:11PM] [Zad]: Debug-4
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:12PM] [Zad]: Debug-5
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:12PM] [Zad]: Debug-6
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:12PM] [Zad]: Debug-7
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:12PM] [Zad]: Debug-8
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:12PM] [Zad]: Debug-9
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:12PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:15PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:17PM] Error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
    [dcur_lbquest (B604039A)].dcur_lbquestscript.Wiggle() - "dcur_lbquestScript.psc" Line 174
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:17PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:19PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:21PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:22PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:26PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:28PM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:28PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Laura: Red Leather Elbowbinder)
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:28PM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:28PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedElbowbinder(Laura:1)
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:28PM] warning: Property idles on script zadArmbinderEffect attached to Active effect 10 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:28PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(): Heavy Bondage
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:28PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Elbowbinder.
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:28PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(): Wrist Bondage
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:28PM] [Zad]: EvaluateAA([Actor < (00000014)>])
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:28PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:28PM] [Zad]: EvaluateAA: Applying animSet = 0, animState = 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:28PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _h2heqp base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:28PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _h2hidle base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:28PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _h2hatkpow base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:29PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _h2hatk base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:29PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _h2hstag base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:29PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _jump base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:29PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _sneakmt base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:29PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _sneakidle base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:29PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _sprint base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:29PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _shout base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:29PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _mtx base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:29PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _mt base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:29PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _mtturn base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:30PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:30PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _h2heqp base: 1 number: 2
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:30PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _h2hidle base: 1 number: 2
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:30PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _h2hatkpow base: 1 number: 2
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:30PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _h2hatk base: 1 number: 2
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:30PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _h2hstag base: 1 number: 2
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:30PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _jump base: 1 number: 2
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:30PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _sneakmt base: 1 number: 2
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:30PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _sneakidle base: 1 number: 2
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:30PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _sprint base: 4 number: 2
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:30PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _shout base: 1 number: 2
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:31PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _mtx base: 4 number: 2
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:31PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:31PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _mt base: 4 number: 2
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:31PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _mtturn base: 4 number: 2
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:31PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: Laura group: _mtidle base: 4 number: 2
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:31PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:31PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:33PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:35PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:36PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:37PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:39PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:39PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:41PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:44PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:46PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:48PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:48PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:50PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:52PM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Cave Bear" [Actor < (00084558)>]]
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:52PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Cave Bear" [Actor < (00084558)>]] with race/skin ["Cave Bear" [Race <BearBlackRace (000131E8)>]]["Cave Bear" [Armor < (000187FE)>]]
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:52PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:53PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Cave Bear" [Actor < (00084558)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:53PM] [CF][Creature] ["Cave Bear" [Actor < (00084558)>]] unaroused
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:53PM] [CF][Framework] Setting override gender from GetGender
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:53PM] [CF][Framework] Set override gender for creature ["Cave Bear" [Actor < (00084558)>]] to $Male
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:53PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping normal armour on ["Cave Bear" [Actor < (00084558)>]]; gender=1
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:58PM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:58PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceRemovedShackles(Viola:0)
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:58PM] [Zad]: RemoveDevice called for Steel Shackles
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:58PM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, removing Steel Shackles
[02/08/2018 - 11:57:58PM] [Zad]: Laura received Shackles.
[02/08/2018 - 11:58:02PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/08/2018 - 11:58:06PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[02/08/2018 - 11:58:33PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/08/2018 - 11:58:37PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for hunter got schlong index 0 size 3
[02/08/2018 - 11:58:38PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[02/08/2018 - 11:58:41PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/08/2018 - 11:58:42PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[02/08/2018 - 11:58:50PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:00PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:03PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:05PM] Error: Cannot call SetRestrained() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [ (9B000D7C)].CarriageDriverScript.OnCellLoad() - "CarriageDriverScript.psc" Line 15
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:08PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:13PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Laura: Red Leather Elbowbinder)
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:14PM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Laura,DDRegElbStruggle03)
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:14PM] [Zad]: Debug-1
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:14PM] [Zad]: Debug-2
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:14PM] [Zad]: Debug-3
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:14PM] [Zad]: Debug-4
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:14PM] [Zad]: Debug-5
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:14PM] [Zad]: Debug-6
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:14PM] [Zad]: Debug-7
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:15PM] [Zad]: Debug-8
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:15PM] [Zad]: Debug-9
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:25PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Falkreath Guard group: _mt base: 15 number: 8
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:34PM] VM is freezing...
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:34PM] VM is frozen
[02/08/2018 - 11:59:34PM] Reverting game...

Had a few thoughts on possible expansion of the dollmaker.

With a name like that you would think she would maybe make a few more dolls so what about a rubber arrears type radiant quest where she dresses you as a rubber doll in order to please a client. You have a time limit to reach the client; if you do well by getting there quick and pleasing client you get a big reward; if you upset the client by been late or talking (mmphing lol) back the dollmaker may pay you still but also give you a small punishment in the form of some light bondage while if you outright fail by not turning up or refusing client the doll maker punishes you severely with some extreme bondage.

Speaking of rubber arrears how about sticking us on the receiving end. A random encounter event where some one in the dollmakers uniform comes to you and ends up throwing you in bondage to take back to the dollmaker.

Lastly how about an option to sell bound girls to the dollmaker (maybe for a small amount of gold and a D.A.M.N surprise box) could also work with the player that if you're bound may have a chance for someone to sell you, fair is fair right.

For the last 2 getting sold to the dollmaker she would punish/play with you for a short time and then she could link in to some of the special events such as 'selling you' and triggering damsel in distress or locking you in the multilock rubber suit etc