42 minutes ago, Juranas said:

Noticed a weird issue with Sasha; she always defaults to the male role in sex scenes, even with guys. This happens with male or female PCs and isn't affected by the shock collar. Any idea how to fix this?

Switch position hotkey in SexLab would be the fast dirty fix for short term. 

13 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Switch position hotkey in SexLab would be the fast dirty fix for short term. 

That does work for the sex, but then it kicks off a new glitch where camera rotation is fixed in a direction afterwards; kinda like the original Resident Evil game.

I'm beginning to think I might have to actually examine my load order again.

51 minutes ago, LeoninJesterXII said:

I'm using CBBE bodies, and whenever I equip the Fighter's Dress from Helgen Keep and any other article using the same model, there is an air gap, as if the clothing is being held away from my skin, slightly inflated. Can this be fixed?

Did you build the DCL clothing meshes in BodySlide?

The files required are provided as part of the mod, you just drop them into BodySlide and then build them against the body shape you are using (I use a custom CBBE - Curvy body).

6 minutes ago, special said:

Did you build the DCL clothing meshes in BodySlide?

The files required are provided as part of the mod, you just drop them into BodySlide and then build them against the body shape you are using (I use a custom CBBE - Curvy body).

I have built it, several times. This gap even shows up in the preview.

Hi Kimy,  it has been a while.

On 11/23/2017 at 3:14 PM, Kimy said:

A lot! A lot as as in hundreds.

I posted a lengthy changelog including the new items in the DD Development thread, if you are curious.

Sounds, great.  Anyway you could add me to the DD Development thread?  Thanks.

--------------

Also, I just released a patch that fixes doggy style Animations in Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 and V.8.0 (those animations that have been broken for years, since before version zaz 6.0).

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4829-zaz-doggystyle-animation-fix-zaz-animation-pack-v70-and-v80/

Since those broken animations have been bugging me for years, I am just letting everyone know now that I finally fixed the problem.

I think I have found a bug or something similar, I activated the debug screen to check it out because I wasnt finding any cursed loot, and sometimes the chance of finding a loot is up to 100% and it wont be found. The other features of Cursed Loot as a mod work just fine, finding keys, dominant followers, shaky hands, even the % of finding the loot itself is on point. Perhaps its because I used the free me feature when The Jack the Belter quest appeared and, well the quest is still going but I dont have the Belt. I tried creating other character and Cursed Loot worked just fine for them. Any tips on how to handle this situation? I think it is something on my character configuration that I couldnt find out. Also, apologies for that my english is not quite the best.

22 minutes ago, luizaragao said:

Perhaps its because I used the free me feature when The Jack the Belter quest appeared and, well the quest is still going but I dont have the Belt.

You could try hitting "Free Me" again and see if it properly clears the Jack quest, if that is the problem. 

If not, best bet may be to finish the quest by finding Jack.  You can "cheat" the quest by using your new character to go to the Bannered Mare and click on him in console to get his ref ID, then load your main save and use player.moveto RefID to teleport to him and finish the quest.

16 hours ago, luizaragao said:

I think I have found a bug or something similar, I activated the debug screen to check it out because I wasnt finding any cursed loot, and sometimes the chance of finding a loot is up to 100% and it wont be found. The other features of Cursed Loot as a mod work just fine, finding keys, dominant followers, shaky hands, even the % of finding the loot itself is on point. Perhaps its because I used the free me feature when The Jack the Belter quest appeared and, well the quest is still going but I dont have the Belt. I tried creating other character and Cursed Loot worked just fine for them. Any tips on how to handle this situation? I think it is something on my character configuration that I couldnt find out. Also, apologies for that my english is not quite the best.

Have you checked the Minimum Arousal To Find Cursed Loot setting?  You can set the chance of loot to 100% but if you aren't aroused enough to meet or exceed that setting you will never find any cursed loot. (Yes, I've done that and was wondering why it wasn't working too).

Edited by WaxenFigure

Does anyone know what mod adds the "Hello Sweetie" dialogue?

It doesn't seem to do anything useful, but it does break Sasha.

After clicking it while she was at home, not actively following, she no longer had a "follow me" dialogue option and could not be re-added as a follower.

So, if you see that dialogue on Sasha. Don't click it. Fortunately, I noticed it quickly, and reloaded to resolve.

I've seen it pop up, just now and again. It wasn't in my game until just now. I didn't install any new mods, or do anything in SD+ (which sometimes seems to make dialogues go strange). On a previous play-through, I saw it on Lydia consistently, but not in this game. Back then it didn't cause any problems with her, just did nothing.

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Does anyone know what mod adds the "Hello Sweetie" dialogue?

It doesn't seem to do anything useful, but it does break Sasha.

After clicking it while she was at home, not actively following, she no longer had a "follow me" dialogue option and could not be re-added as a follower.

So, if you see that dialogue on Sasha. Don't click it. Fortunately, I noticed it quickly, and reloaded to resolve.

I've seen it pop up, just now and again. It wasn't in my game until just now. I didn't install any new mods, or do anything in SD+ (which sometimes seems to make dialogues go strange). On a previous play-through, I saw it on Lydia consistently, but not in this game. Back then it didn't cause any problems with her, just did nothing.

Not sure but I think the succubus mods do that.

Hey there,

so i have played all Quests from the Dollmaker and i was wondering if there was more. Because when i no clip through the wall in the Dollmakers house/Shop, theres 2 cages. 1 Locked with a Spanking Chair inside.I really dont think it has a purpose but thinking about getting enslaved by the Dollmaker made me write this Post :P

-Aki

I know this has been asked before, but i couldn't find an answer for it.

For the quest "Tie Me Up" for the Dollmaker, how do you get it to progress? I equip the rubber suit, a gag, and then the armbinder, but the quest doesn't progress.

I am wearing a rubber suit (that i bought from her) and I am using the [restraints] interaction.

10 hours ago, Octavianus14 said:

Hi!

What is the "code" of Leon? I want to teleport to me, because somehow i lost him xD 

Thank you for your anwsers :) 

I believe the refID is different for a character in  each game, depending upon your load order, but I may be incorrect.   In any event, the easiest (and most successful) method of finding Leon's refID IMO is to load an earlier save where you can see him (normally in The Bannered Mare), open the console and left-click on his character and note the refID.  Then reload your latest save and, using that refID,  move him to you.

Hope this helps (and that you've kept an earlier save).

3 hours ago, Choppytehbear said:

I know this has been asked before, but i couldn't find an answer for it.

For the quest "Tie Me Up" for the Dollmaker, how do you get it to progress? I equip the rubber suit, a gag, and then the armbinder, but the quest doesn't progress.

I am wearing a rubber suit (that i bought from her) and I am using the [restraints] interaction.

You have to tie up other people for her ^_^

Gag and bind their arms, this will be enough.