3 hours ago, FlamingNinja said:

Cheers mate, once i figure out how to get the DD MCM menus back, that'll be my first stop.

And before anybody says 'Disable all of you other mods', i've already done that, excluding the required ones and started a fresh save, unfortunately the MCM menus don't show up, even after running the ski_configmanagerinstance 1 command.

mcm problems goes for skse and skyui files, merely related to other mods. skse might got file-corruption or, interupted by some other .dll in your skyrim root folder, or by your anti-virus ware etc.

Hey, just a suggestion. Maybe we can have an option to move to a private place when misogyny is enabled and males demand sex. Of course it can be so it's not a 100% guarantee and PC is still raped at the spot. Using PO and a Population mod, it isn't much fun getting arrested every 5 minutes I spend out of prison xD

1 hour ago, Redswift said:

Hey, just a suggestion. Maybe we can have an option to move to a private place when misogyny is enabled and males demand sex. Of course it can be so it's not a 100% guarantee and PC is still raped at the spot. Using PO and a Population mod, it isn't much fun getting arrested every 5 minutes I spend out of prison xD

Not a bad suggestion but you can turn off the option for public sex being a crime for now.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Not a bad suggestion but you can turn off the option for public sex being a crime for now.

Well, it's a nice feature, that plus being naked is a crime. Shame for it to be turned off :/. We all love immersion. Plus, so many other mods like Radiant Prostitution and Sexlab Solutions have it, it wouldn't be that hard to implement, no?

On 11/20/2017 at 10:24 PM, Farmthat said:

Yeah, lots of verts. It's certainly a first pass that I rushed to get into the game. I never bothered with uvw unwraps since I only used solid tone textures, so I wonder if that's related to your texture crashes.

I know literally -nothing- about bodyslide, so if you want to pursue this you have my blessing and I'd be happy help on my end in Max/nifskope.

on the other hand--for all intents and purposes, this is not really clothing. It's a body replacer that was modeled from a mashup of both CBBE and UUNP meshes.

About the first pass: Are you planning on a second pass to reduce the number of vertices? If so, i'll hold off on finishing my current conversion. I place and weight each vert point individually (makes for a more precise conversion) so the number of vertices right now makes placing each one a huge undertaking.

About bodyslide crashing: I only know the working side of bodyslide - how to convert/shape/weight/etc. I have no idea what makes it crash, but when it does, it sure is persistent.

About it not really being clothing: That actually makes the job easier because I don't have to make the "outfit" conform perfectly to the body underneath. Even when I'm doing normal clothing conversions I usually get rid of the body parts underneath that you can't see to minimize instances of clipping.

Have you asked Kimy about including your nif in DCL? Has she asked you? I'd be very excited to see it officially supported.

Hi, This may have been covered before but I checked the last dozen or so pages and couldn't find it. I am playing through the Delivery Refused start and seem to be stuck. I found the hideout key but upon entering all the slavers are dead and naked and the leader doesn't have anything in his inventory but a set of fine clothes and some gold. Is the quest not finished or is there something wrong with my game in particular?

EDIT: Never-mind I figured it out, Apparently when updating from an older version some files ended up not transferring over, leading to the instructions note not being added to the leader's body.

Edited by ansem13
Fixed it
10 hours ago, rhino_4 said:

About the first pass: Are you planning on a second pass to reduce the number of vertices? If so, i'll hold off on finishing my current conversion. I place and weight each vert point individually (makes for a more precise conversion) so the number of vertices right now makes placing each one a huge undertaking.

About bodyslide crashing: I only know the working side of bodyslide - how to convert/shape/weight/etc. I have no idea what makes it crash, but when it does, it sure is persistent.

About it not really being clothing: That actually makes the job easier because I don't have to make the "outfit" conform perfectly to the body underneath. Even when I'm doing normal clothing conversions I usually get rid of the body parts underneath that you can't see to minimize instances of clipping.

Have you asked Kimy about including your nif in DCL? Has she asked you? I'd be very excited to see it officially supported.

Oof... literally every vert... yeah, let me get you a more efficient version. I can probably reduce the overall count by 50% or so without compromising on things like corset boning. Lots of backfaces can get deleted that are never seen, as well as general simplification. We should probably continue discussing in private messages rather than in DCUR support, it'll be awhile until it's up to this mod's standards, and whether this fits DCUR stylistically or not is up for debate. What it doesn't lend itself to, unfortunately, is the rubber collar quest since it cannot be parted out.

I noticed that I wasn't getting any Chastity keys whatsoever with these options. So I experimented a little.

My character was wearing 4 Restraint items, 1 Chastity item, and 1 Piercing (Harness Collar, Restrictive Boots, Gloves, Corset, Chastity Belt, Iron Nipple Piercing (Yoke in the picture came later)):

With Favor Useful Keys ON, Key Drop Chance at 100%, Chastity Key Weight at 40, Restraints at 55, and Piercing at 5, I was ONLY finding Restraints Keys (15 barrels checked)

With Favor Useful Keys ON, Key Drop Chance at 100%, Chastity Key Weight at 100, and Restraints and Piercing keys at 0, I was ONLY finding Restraints Keys (15 barrels checked)

With Favor Useful Keys ON, Key Drop Chance at 100%, Restraints Key Weight at 100, and Chastity and Piercing keys at 0, I was ONLY finding Restraints Keys (15 barrels checked)

With Favor Useful Keys OFF, Key Drop Chance at 100%, Chastity Key Weight at 100, and Restraints and Piercing keys at 0, I was ONLY finding Chastity Keys (15 barrels checked)

Then i noticed that my belt was a standard belt (not one of the special unlockable ones) added by Cursed Dreams (Chastity Belt Bronze (Padded)). So I swapped it out for a boring ol' DDi one (Chastity Belt (Padded) (Open)). Surprisingly, nothing changed; Favor Useful had to be disabled before Chastity Keys would drop. So it seems like Favor Useful Keys isn't quite working as intended.

On 21/11/2017 at 3:08 AM, Kimy said:

DD 4.0 -does- require a new game. DCL 6.2...errrm....I don't think it should.

:p

We're hunting down one last issue with the animation system and fixing a few minor things. It should be out really soon. No, it's not vaporware. :p

Does that mean that DD 4 will fix the four million broken things about SexLab + Zaz stack?

If so, it could put to rest about half the questions on the entire loverslab support forums for Skyrim combined...

4 hours ago, Tockity said:

I noticed that I wasn't getting any Chastity keys whatsoever with these options. So I experimented a little.

My character was wearing 4 Restraint items, 1 Chastity item, and 1 Piercing (Harness Collar, Restrictive Boots, Gloves, Corset, Chastity Belt, Iron Nipple Piercing (Yoke in the picture came later)):

With Favor Useful Keys ON, Key Drop Chance at 100%, Chastity Key Weight at 40, Restraints at 55, and Piercing at 5, I was ONLY finding Restraints Keys (15 barrels checked)

With Favor Useful Keys ON, Key Drop Chance at 100%, Chastity Key Weight at 100, and Restraints and Piercing keys at 0, I was ONLY finding Restraints Keys (15 barrels checked)

With Favor Useful Keys ON, Key Drop Chance at 100%, Restraints Key Weight at 100, and Chastity and Piercing keys at 0, I was ONLY finding Restraints Keys (15 barrels checked)

With Favor Useful Keys OFF, Key Drop Chance at 100%, Chastity Key Weight at 100, and Restraints and Piercing keys at 0, I was ONLY finding Chastity Keys (15 barrels checked)

Then i noticed that my belt was a standard belt (not one of the special unlockable ones) added by Cursed Dreams (Chastity Belt Bronze (Padded)). So I swapped it out for a boring ol' DDi one (Chastity Belt (Padded) (Open)). Surprisingly, nothing changed; Favor Useful had to be disabled before Chastity Keys would drop. So it seems like Favor Useful Keys isn't quite working as intended.

Because of how corsets and belts interact, it could be a good idea to run the test without a corset.

21 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Because of how corsets and belts interact, it could be a good idea to run the test without a corset.

I've tested it a bit myself, and it looks like Favor Useful Keys sets Restraint keys as the top priority - Chastity keys will only drop if you're only wearing Chastity items. Wearing anything else, like arm cuffs for a gag will then shift the drop priority to Restraint keys.

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Does that mean that DD 4 will fix the four million broken things about SexLab + Zaz stack?

If so, it could put to rest about half the questions on the entire loverslab support forums for Skyrim combined...

ZAP is no longer part of the DD stack, so...sort of! :D

We obviously can't magically fix compatibility issues in foreign mods. Our magic is strong, but it's not THAT strong!

6 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

I actually did, but didnt think it worth mentioning because i thought the interaction was entirely cosmetic. Anyways, FWIW, my Corset came off when i swapped belt types.

13 hours ago, Tockity said:

Well, the way Find Useful Keys works is that it adjusts the key weights based on the items you are wearing and then it's pure random (Skyrim random, that is).

So for each Restraint Key item, the Restraint Key weight is increased, and the same for Chastity Key items/weights, etc. Different items add different weights (Collar, boots and gloves are +100, and the belt is also +100 but for Chastity Keys. Corset and piercings are +50 each). Keywords and slots are used to identify the device type, so which mod the item comes from should not break the system, but will add bonuses even if the device uses a non-standard key. The same logic applies to Rare keys as well.

That being said, it is certainly possible that some further tuning needs to be done on the exact bonuses each item adds to the weight.

3 hours ago, johntrine said:

out of curiosity, any new items added in dd4? and names? (of said items?)

A lot! A lot as as in hundreds.

I posted a lengthy changelog including the new items in the DD Development thread, if you are curious.

@Kimy

Really liked the new LAL Captured Princess starting scenario...

Just wondering if you are planning (if not I would like to make a request for it if I may) to provide a continuation quest that is triggered at some point after the LAL start, for example at level 10, that has some NPC's recognise the Player as 'the missing princess' and go about re-capturing her or sending out bounty hunters for her etc that then kicks off another escape quest?

On another note, looking forward to DD4 ... great work, much appreciated by the LL community :thumbsup:

thanks,

Edited by special

Thank you so much for helping make these mods, Kimy.  Admittedly I haven't gotten myself to play a long playthrough of Skyrim with mods (or even without, to be honest...), but I think I might give it another shot once the new DCL is out.

One plan I'd like to make for my run, however, is finding mostly one-use keys.  Basically something where any key I find is guaranteed to vanish after unlocking one item (and, possibly has a chance to fail to unlock the item, but that's not necessary).  Is there anything in either DCL's settings or another mod that would allow this?

16 minutes ago, Sethala said:

Thank you so much for helping make these mods, Kimy.  Admittedly I haven't gotten myself to play a long playthrough of Skyrim with mods (or even without, to be honest...), but I think I might give it another shot once the new DCL is out.

One plan I'd like to make for my run, however, is finding mostly one-use keys.  Basically something where any key I find is guaranteed to vanish after unlocking one item (and, possibly has a chance to fail to unlock the item, but that's not necessary).  Is there anything in either DCL's settings or another mod that would allow this?

Devious Devices Intergration (MCM lists it as Devious Devices) has that setting in it already