13 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

With the new forum i can t seem to find the 6.0 update notes since there is already a 6.1 i can read 6.1 update.

Can anybody point me in the right direction or give a link so i know what's new from my version (5.9)? 

Ty

The previous change logs are included in the download. It's in "Docs\Deviously Cursed Loot\ReadMe.txt"; if you haven't installed it yet, check the "99 Docs" folder in the .7z to see the folder.

But the big things 6.0 adds/changes: an optional AS:LAL plugin to start you as a captured princess on the way to be sold into slavery, a repeatable quest for the Dollmaker to bring back shoplifters, loot crates, a repeatable quest to advertise for the Dollmaker, and the Dollmaker's more powerful gear is now only found in the loot crates.

6 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

The previous change logs are included in the download. It's in "Docs\Deviously Cursed Loot\ReadMe.txt"; if you haven't installed it yet, check the "99 Docs" folder in the .7z to see the folder.

But the big things 6.0 adds/changes: an optional AS:LAL plugin to start you as a captured princess on the way to be sold into slavery, a repeatable quest for the Dollmaker to bring back shoplifters, loot crates, a repeatable quest to advertise for the Dollmaker, and the Dollmaker's more powerful gear is now only found in the loot crates.

Umm that strange.

I already have that but version says 5.9 

In update there is no trace of 5.9.

Well ty

@Kimy

Oh it seems version in NMM is read Always as 5.9. Even this latest is marked as 5.9.

Could you look at it next update if possible?

Having the same version makes quite a mess during uninstall/reinstall process.

Edited by darkfender666
12 hours ago, Kimy said:

The actual update is not far off now. We just need to brush a few things for DD 4.0. I cannot release DCL 6.2 before DD 4.0, as it's relying on it.

I read somewhere that the new/refurbished LL site allows for bigger file sizes. If possible, could we please have the 6.2 files back here instead of Mega?

13 hours ago, Kimy said:

The actual update is not far off now. We just need to brush a few things for DD 4.0. I cannot release DCL 6.2 before DD 4.0, as it's relying on it.

hype hype... so, how long will it take? if it's in a few weeks then i might stop my playthrough for now as i'll need to probably use a new save... if only i knew how to clean save :P

15 hours ago, Kimy said:

At this point, i'm almost expecting DD4.0 to be an elaborate tease-and-denial act. Pretty meta.

That said, looking forward to it!

Hi i am having a issue with the rubberdoll quest. When i got the colllar no quest started.  i read here that to remove it have lots of sex.. so i did(well 2 times). The collar unequipped itself and then the quest started... i did not show up in my journal, i just got the pop up that i started the quest.

Another thing that doesn't seem to work, probably because i don't get the quest, is that it doest seem to expand. All it seems to do is punish me for wearing cloths.. i do occasionally get a messages that says it was unsuccessful at feeding on my arousal. When i first got it, i wanted to see what would happen first.. i thought maybe the quest would start after the first time i got a expansion event. Nothing happened for about 5/6 in game days at 100 arousal... after that i just try to get it removed, which worked and started the quest.  

I have log enabled but it shows nothing about the quest at all. All i got when the collar was unequipped was this:

[11/19/2017 - 10:26:26PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[11/19/2017 - 10:26:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Returning to thread pool...
[11/19/2017 - 10:26:26PM] [DCUR] Hourly events processing
[11/19/2017 - 10:26:27PM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[11/19/2017 - 10:26:28PM] [DCUR] - Follower found: Lydia
[11/19/2017 - 10:26:28PM] [DCUR] Currently there are 25 bound girls active.
[11/19/2017 - 10:26:29PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!

20 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

Thank you! Now I remember where to find it. Thanks again.

4 hours ago, nr8 said:

Hi i am having a issue with the rubberdoll quest. When i got the colllar no quest started.  i read here that to remove it have lots of sex.. so i did(well 2 times). The collar unequipped itself and then the quest started... i did not show up in my journal, i just got the pop up that i started the quest.

Another thing that doesn't seem to work, probably because i don't get the quest, is that it doest seem to expand. All it seems to do is punish me for wearing cloths.. i do occasionally get a messages that says it was unsuccessful at feeding on my arousal. When i first got it, i wanted to see what would happen first.. i thought maybe the quest would start after the first time i got a expansion event. Nothing happened for about 5/6 in game days at 100 arousal... after that i just try to get it removed, which worked and started the quest.  

I have log enabled but it shows nothing about the quest at all. All i got when the collar was unequipped was this:

[11/19/2017 - 10:26:26PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[11/19/2017 - 10:26:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Returning to thread pool...
[11/19/2017 - 10:26:26PM] [DCUR] Hourly events processing
[11/19/2017 - 10:26:27PM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[11/19/2017 - 10:26:28PM] [DCUR] - Follower found: Lydia
[11/19/2017 - 10:26:28PM] [DCUR] Currently there are 25 bound girls active.
[11/19/2017 - 10:26:29PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!

It won't expand if you keep your arousal low, and it will eventually release you.

However, if your arousal rises then the collar can expand, and once that starts, so does the quest (if I recall correctly). When it fully encases you then you get further instructions.

I have ran into a problem and its probably my fault not sure, first I ran into the "Damsel In Distress" NPC and took her to an inn and I got a message saying that I would be rewarded and I talked to the Damsel and she said the same thing that I would be rewarded soon. I left and continued to do my thing and several in game days went by and nothing happened to my character. Now I think it might be my fault not sure because I use the mod Inns and Taverns which adds more taverns and Inns through out skyrim that is not in a town or city, and I took the Damsel to one of those Inns added by the mod

I do have a question about the new update will you be accepting beta testers? If so I could volunteer as a Beta Tester

Hello, i have problem with the Dollmaker's errands quest.

I've found Jennifer, bound her and started the travel, but for the travel, Jennifer is invisible (she was not when i found her and bound her).

So i can't really know if she's following me or not, can't see her at all :(

Any way to fix this please ?

On 11/18/2017 at 12:32 PM, LazyBoot said:

As someone currently on the DD4 dev builds, will the new cursed loot version require a new game?

DD 4.0 -does- require a new game. DCL 6.2...errrm....I don't think it should.

On 11/19/2017 at 3:19 AM, slicksly said:

At this point, i'm almost expecting DD4.0 to be an elaborate tease-and-denial act. Pretty meta.

That said, looking forward to it!

:p

We're hunting down one last issue with the animation system and fixing a few minor things. It should be out really soon. No, it's not vaporware. :p

14 hours ago, Slagblah said:

It won't expand if you keep your arousal low, and it will eventually release you.

However, if your arousal rises then the collar can expand, and once that starts, so does the quest (if I recall correctly). When it fully encases you then you get further instructions.

But my arousal was at 100 the entire time ? And it was never successful at feeding from my arousal, could be that i was just extremely 'lucky'.. but i doubt that. Anyway.. if i am understanding you correctly, the quest is not suppose to start when you get the colllar ? But surely it is not suppose to start when the collar removes itself after you had sex. idk.. could be that i am just a idiot and i am doing something wrong. Also i never had another DCL quest ever.. wonder if that is broken on my end too now tbh. Thank for the reply

On 2017/11/19 at 5:54 AM, FlamingNinja said:

Not sure if this particular thing has been raised before or not, but, with this mod installed whenever i try to talk to male NPCs their normal interactions are disabled and replaced with the 'Come here woman' line. Do i need to tweak something?

it's male misogy function. go to mcm menu, under consequences \ public indency (upper right corner in that page) \ male demand sex. check if you set the possibility too high.

4 hours ago, Hellethia said:

Hello, i have problem with the Dollmaker's errands quest.

I've found Jennifer, bound her and started the travel, but for the travel, Jennifer is invisible (she was not when i found her and bound her).

So i can't really know if she's following me or not, can't see her at all :(

Any way to fix this please ?

NPCs becoming Invinsible are usually caused by HDTPE and camera mods.

My simple solution is using console to remove some equiped item of the faded character, works in most situation. you can try it, under you current quest stage it should not break anything. 

err, you may need some detection spell or shouts to find the invinsibles.

1 hour ago, nr8 said:

But my arousal was at 100 the entire time ? And it was never successful at feeding from my arousal, could be that i was just extremely 'lucky'.. but i doubt that. Anyway.. if i am understanding you correctly, the quest is not suppose to start when you get the colllar ? But surely it is not suppose to start when the collar removes itself after you had sex. idk.. could be that i am just a idiot and i am doing something wrong. Also i never had another DCL quest ever.. wonder if that is broken on my end too now tbh. Thank for the reply

Rubber doll quest starts after the collar expanded for the first time (rubber doll suit is equiped).

if the collar dont expand. check if you set the "minimal cooldown to expand" too high in mcm.

as my experience. rubber doll collar cant be removed only by having a lot of sex if you got into it for the first time. after you complete rubber doll quest for one time, maybe you got into the collar in future and then you can directly remove it by enough sex or a bunch of restraint keys.

Edited by cinemagic
On 11/18/2017 at 2:55 AM, saviorwq said:

Do you want to integrate this outfit ?

The Dollsuit looks very nice !

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60082-a-rubber-facility/

I took a look at the nif file to try my hands at a UUNP conversion that DCL would require. I couldn't get it to load into bodyslide so I exported it to a .obj file and got it in that way. Had to redo all of the bone weights because of the .obj import. Also: Hoooooooly cow that's a lot of vertices. Now I just have to deal with a fatal error every time I try to load textures onto the nif in bodyslide. Fun stuff. Hope the author does another pass of it and reduces the number of vertices.

@cinemagic I will give it another shot. I have it at 12 hours. I also have another issue :( with sasha. I tried to put the collar that i got when i bought her and she wont accept it, like its another regular collar. But that could be a AFT conflict.

Edited by nr8
33 minutes ago, rhino_4 said:

I took a look at the nif file to try my hands at a UUNP conversion that DCL would require. I couldn't get it to load into bodyslide so I exported it to a .obj file and got it in that way. Had to redo all of the bone weights because of the .obj import. Also: Hoooooooly cow that's a lot of vertices. Now I just have to deal with a fatal error every time I try to load textures onto the nif in bodyslide. Fun stuff. Hope the author does another pass of it and reduces the number of vertices.

Yeah, lots of verts. It's certainly a first pass that I rushed to get into the game. I never bothered with uvw unwraps since I only used solid tone textures, so I wonder if that's related to your texture crashes.

I know literally -nothing- about bodyslide, so if you want to pursue this you have my blessing and I'd be happy help on my end in Max/nifskope.

on the other hand--for all intents and purposes, this is not really clothing. It's a body replacer that was modeled from a mashup of both CBBE and UUNP meshes.

16 hours ago, Kimy said:

We're hunting down one last issue with the animation system and fixing a few minor things. It should be out really soon. No, it's not vaporware. :p

No, it's Tupperware. If something doesn't fit inside DD and DCL, then DD and DCL fit inside it. And DD/DCL never break. Ever. <stupid grin>

Any chance you could look at a few requests for DCL down the road?

1. SexLab nostrip suggestions from earlier in the thread - It's a huge deal if you're running something like Bazinga's HDT because it rips off wigs. It's basically impossible to run a character with a wig/tail/horns/unicorn butt rainbow/whatever because DCL will strip it every time, and when you re-equip it you have to enter showracemenu to reset the color. I'd love  to be able to use wigs, but I'm not running Skyrim without DD/DCL. Yeah, just not happening.

2. Separate rape and defeat device additions in the DCL MCM - Minor, but somewhat significant. My inner (inexperienced) CK/Mod demon says this is probably more time intensive than it's worth, but it'd be really nice as an option. Right now, to get the best result out of both worlds you have to change the "Chance to get Tied Up" setting every time you leave town or use another mod, an argument against elegance and design. (hint, wink, nudge...)

Pretty please, with a cherry, with sugar on top, sometime, because nothing does the seamless transfer anymore but DAYMOYL, which I don't ever want to use again:
3. Add SD+ as a defeat option in DCL's defeat system - SS is one thing, but immediate results are another entirely, and they're particularly important in avoidance play. I realize you'd probably have to work with skyrimll to ensure SD+ strips non-quest collars and replaces it with an SD+ collar, but that's probably 90% of SD+'s incompatibility with other mods. SD+ usually fails because the PC has a collar of one type or another equipped at enslavement, and avoiding that is 100% down to having a decent DA system designed for SexLab, something this community has never actually had. I don't know if you're aware, but DCL actually has one of the best DA systems in the game right now. If DCL could redirect/initiate potential enslavement on detection/absence of a quest collar, that would be half the battle won.

22 hours ago, cinemagic said:

it's male misogy function. go to mcm menu, under consequences \ public indency (upper right corner in that page) \ male demand sex. check if you set the possibility too high.

Cheers mate, once i figure out how to get the DD MCM menus back, that'll be my first stop.

And before anybody says 'Disable all of you other mods', i've already done that, excluding the required ones and started a fresh save, unfortunately the MCM menus don't show up, even after running the ski_configmanagerinstance 1 command.

Edited by FlamingNinja