I know there's no reasonable way to fix it, but it is quite hilarious when the DCL system creates a completely ridiculous scenerio such as what happened when I went to rescue Thorald Gray-Mane from the Thalmor:

post-2216149-0-51125000-1509946850_thumb.pngpost-2216149-0-25510200-1509946916_thumb.png

"You risked life and limb battling through an army of elven warmages in the name of rescuing me? Bah, undo my shackles so I can rape you. Its all you're good for bitch..." I mean I know DCL Skyrim is a realm ruled by misogyny but yeesh..... :P

Yeah. At last I found this topic on new site :)

Hello, Kimy, I wrote this message on old site, but I don't know do you watching the old site or not, that's why I copying this.

Greatest thanks for your work! DCL for alweys in my must have mod list. Interesting and hard. With many random generic situation. Really cool, thanks!

I want to offer you an idea about unique collar. Hope you will find it interesting.

Spoiler

This collar can be used like new kind of punishment for public indecency or when solicitation goes wrong, but the best way to use it is Combat Surrender.

This is a smart collar. It prevents girls to be an adventures and when they do something that collar finds like adventurer action (run, combat, shout) – collar punish them by adding devices. Also, you can use carriages, but fast travel is not available. If you want to be an adventurer, you must find the way how to unlock it.

Collar has punishment stages. Every time when stage is up, collar adds a device which match your adventurer activity. If you have right keys, you can unlock this device.

1. Collar prevents your run. If you want to avoid this, you must walk, not run.

• Stage 1. Adds leg cuffs.
  • Stage 2. Adds Iron Ring Slave Boots.
  • Stage 3. Steel ankle shackles.
  • Stage 4. Iron ball and Chain shackles.

2. Collar prevents your combat activity (melee attack, range attack and magic). Don’t fight if you don’t want up the stages.

• Stage 1. Arm cuffs.
  • Stage 2. Steel shackles or Iron Handcuffs.
  • Stage 3. Yoke.
  • Stage 4. Elbowbinder.
  • Stage 5. Straitjacket.

3. Collar prevents you shouts.

• Stage 1. Ball gag.
  • Stage 2. Harness ball gag.
  • Stage 3. Harness panel gag.
  • Stage 4. Any gag which needs 2 keys to take off.

When you were defeated and locked up in this collar, best you can do is clean bandit camps with hope to find a way out from collar. There is a chance to find a letter from collar creator on dead body bandit’s leader. If you didn’t find the letter – you must go to another bandit camp and look there.

Oh, I almost forgot. When the punishment collar stage is up, it also removes the keys needs for devices which collar locks on you. If you want unlock those devices, you must to find another keys.

So, on bandit leader’s body you found a letter which explains that collars like this was bought from Gunding – he is a miner in a Whistling Mine which located near theWinterhold.

Your fast travel is off so if you don’t want to up punishment stage from run, you must to hire a carriage.

When you get to Gunding, he tells that when he mined ores he found unknown alloy. Because 6 years ago he was a smith who worked with slave’s gears, he did few collars and sold to bandits.

He knows that collar from this alloy controlling the girl’s actions but he just wanted earn and didn’t interesting how girl must take it off. Gunding also said that one guy can know anything about those alloy. This is a mage Enthir. He trading unique things in College of Winterhold.

When you get to Enthir you told your story. “Really, I saw collars like this before, but it doesn’t have any effect while it doesn’t be put on. Listen, do you want to be my guinea pig? Just think! You will wear things like that, I will do experiments, maybe some fun. I will treat you well! Oh it’s going to be wonderful time! …  … Haha, I just kidding”. …Very funny…

Whatever it was, he said he knows something about alloy from which the collar was made. “This collar made from unique and rare alloy. Amazing luck to find the deposit. First of all, you must to know that this alloy remembers an owner who made the form from it and when the form was made, it can’t be destroyed, cut or broken. But! There are conditions which the alloy makes liquid state again. You must combine few energies if you want to be free”.

“Every ore has its own magic aura and as I heard, this alloy conflicts with malachite ore aura. That’s mean you need a place where you can find a malachite ore deposit. Steamscorch Mine will work. Then you need energy of people who take contact with this alloy. The best way if this will be an energy of current owner (that is you) and the old owner energy. Person, who made form from this alloy. Like I said before, this alloy remembers its owner. Your and his energies must cross. Simple words: get to Steamscorch Mine and make sex. A lot of sex. Good Luck!”.

When you returned to Gunding you told all what you discovered. He agreed easily. (He will sex with beautiful girl for free, of course he agreed easily!). He said you must to meet him in Steamcorch Mine.

When you got there you made sex with him and the collar disappeared. (5-6 animation will enough).

==========

But this quest is only for first walkthrough. When you find yourself locking in the collar again, of course you don’t need to find a letter and get information from the mage. You just go to Gunding again and speak with him.

But! Now hear “thanks” not enough for him. He told that he like sex with girls who was tied up. This time he has a condition. He will agree to help you if you will be in devices which he will choose. (Every walkthrough list of devices should be different. Can make something like 5 types of differences). For example, this time he decides that you must be in Restrictive Boots, Gloves, Corset and Blindfolded. The second time, maybe, he wants to see you in Chasity Bra, Gagged and with hands tied.

He told that he has these devices. For 200 gold per level he can put these on you. Or you can find these devices by yourself and spoke to him when you will be locked up on these. This is not a best way for you. You are still in the collar which prevent your run, shout, fight and fast travel. While you will find these devices, the punishment stages will be harder and harder and you will have to find a keys, from devices which a collar locks on you. Also, before sex starts, when you will in these devices, Gunding takes your keys from it.

Like as last time, after sex scenes you become free from collar, but the other devices locked on you as before.

On 11/6/2017 at 5:47 AM, MrEsturk said:

I know there's no reasonable way to fix it, but it is quite hilarious when the DCL system creates a completely ridiculous scenerio such as what happened when I went to rescue Thorald Gray-Mane from the Thalmor:

post-2216149-0-51125000-1509946850_thumb.pngpost-2216149-0-25510200-1509946916_thumb.png

"You risked life and limb battling through an army of elven warmages in the name of rescuing me? Bah, undo my shackles so I can rape you. Its all you're good for bitch..." I mean I know DCL Skyrim is a realm ruled by misogyny but yeesh..... :P

Working as intended!

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

^ Correct answer.

It's misogynies' relentlessly inappropriate timing that gives it that eerily realistic feel.  

Heh, also by some bizarre coincidence DCL has turned Tolfdir, that sweet old man from the College of Winterhold, into the sleaziest sexual predator asshole in the world. I'm on my second character since I installed the mod and almost every time I've talked to him on both characters he's tried to rape me or slap restraints on me or just plain mess with my head in general. I've come to dread talking to him, but got to get those high level alteration spells from somewhere....

There also seems to be some new Stormcloak tradition that you're supposed to give them a blowjob as your reward for freeing them from imperial captors. It ain't easy being the Dragonborn, lol :P.

Here's a repost of my big list from when the forums were being transferred. I've actually fixed some things, and added some new ones.

I mean to update this in the future with detailed notes on how to do the console stuff, particularly the 'Conflicting Devices' issue.

It's been several weeks, but I've finally finished reading the DCL support forum from start to finish. 703 pages now. It was less when I started smile.png

Should be obvious, but DCL is my favourite skyrim mod. Many thanks to Kimy for all the works.

I'm pretty excited about the prospect of a new DCL and DD coming out.

Going over the forum from start to finish, if I've learned one really important thing, it's to not install mods I don't absolutely need. 

The corollary to that is I don't absolutely need any other DD/slavery type mods, apart from EC and ES. Every other non-essential is pruned away, leaving just bug fixes and the sexlab, DD, SOS stack.

Most recent to go was Simple Slavery, when I realised that it wasn't needed to trigger the DCL hardcore events, and with only DCL in my options there was no need for it.

Here's a list of FAQ like questions and answers I gleaned from my reading:

Perhaps I got some things wrong. Please, everyone feel free to improve this list...

Q. Why isn't my body, or certain devices appearing?

Q. Why are my devices all clipping into each other?

A1. You need to batch build bodyslide.

A2. You installed a patch instead of the full version.

Q. Why do I have purple textures?

A1. You haven't actually completed the install properly. Did your NMM install actually complete successfully?

Q. Why does DCL frequently fail to install through NMM?

A. There's a dependency on skyrim.esm and often NMM turns skyrim.esm off for some reason. Quit NMM, reopen it, and re-run the install.

Q. How do I turn off "Come here woman" demands?

A. There's a checkbox for Misogyny in the Consequences section of the MCM.

Q. Why can't I drop any bondage devices? My inventory is full of them!

A. There's a checkbox called "Bondage Lover" in the Consequences section of the MCM. Scroll down. Right down.

If it's ticked it may also increase arousal from wearing bondage devices. (I'm not sure, but people say it does).

Q. How can I fix weird messages about "You place the <device> on bound girl" keep popping up?

Q. How can I fix error boxes telling me I have a broken Devious Devices install, trying to add incompatible device to None. Help!

A.  This is caused by "bound girls" that spawn in town centres and inns. Sometimes their aliases do not populate properly.

You may be able to fix this simply by setting the "Number of Slotted NPCs" in Devious Devices MCM (not DCL MCM), then reducing the number of bound girls allowed in the DCL MCM "Miscellaneous" tab (on the left, near the bottom).

If that does not work, you need to repopulate the aliases and restart the management quest from the console. There is a detailed description of how to do this posted repeatedly on the forum. It is fully fixable, and is unlikely to break your game.

Q. Why isn't <insert device> animating properly?

A. You need to re-run FNIS.

Q. Why is my script-lag so bad?

A. It's probably XPMSE, or Estrus for Skyrim, or some other mod; it's probably not DCL.

Q. How can I get arrested for being naked? Having sex? Getting raped?

A. In the MCM Consequences tab, there are options for "Public Indecency".

Q. Is there a prostitution option?

A. Yes. In the MCM "Solicitation" tab.

Q. How can I get into trouble for soliciting?

A. In the MCM "Solicitation" tab, on the right, there are options for failure. You can also set a chance for "critical failures," which are worse.

(Note that the Slut Collar, and Chain Harness, are pretty hardcore, and will cause you a lot of problems).

Q. I can't get into the MCM options while restrained!

A. There is an option in the MCM, at the top of "MIscellaneous" options to "Lock menu while tied". Untick it.

If you can't get into the menu, you can't untick it. You need to untick this before you get stuck in devices.

If you are really stuck, there is way to reset this directly from the console (but I can't remember exactly what it is).

Q.  I'm stuck, how get I get out of <devices> or <quest>?

A.  Use the FREE ME!!! button. If you have a locked menu, it's just about the only option you have. If you have full menu access, it's in "Debug".

Q. I can't get raped. The debug status says I'm not vulnerable to rape. I'm naked and helpless, so why not?

A. In the MCM "Rape" tab, there is an "Arousal Threshold", though it's not obvious, no rapes can occur if your arousal is below that threshold.

You can set it to zero, if you don't think your character's arousal should have any connection to getting raped or not.

Q. How do I remove the tentacle parasite?

A. Ask an alchemist. Do not eat the salve.

Q. I had self bondage on, and use items from inventory on, and I magically conjured an armbinder from nowhere. What gives, is this a bug?

A. Oddly enough, this is by design! If you don't like it, either make sure you have some bondage items with you at all times, or turn off self-bondage.

Q. Why can't I remove the <insert chastity belt here>? I have chastity keys.

A. The high security belts use "body restraint" keys, which are rare, non-craftable keys. They drop rate is off the "rare keys" chance.

Q. I'm in the Rubber Doll collar, but I have no quest info.

A. Quest doesn't start until the Rubber Doll collar starts to grow. Sometimes you can break this by doing weird things to your arousal. If you have your arousal rate set to something weird, reload, and set it to something normal before allowing the collar to grow.

Q. Where is the Dollmaker's Shop?

A. Dawnstar, on the edge of the water, almost at the far end from where you usually enter.

Q. Who is Sasha?

A. The Dollmaker's daughter. You can buy her!

Q. I bought Sasha, but she won't wear any devices.

A. She wears the devices that come from her special toy box. You were given it when you bought her. Unpack it. Enjoy.

Q. I can't get Sasha to play dominant.

A. You have to remove all devices off her. Make sure her collar is off.

Q. Can I get Sasha to enslave me properly?

A. 

Sort of. There's a variable you can set from the console so she won't stop being dominant. However, Sasha is a focus for new features, so who knows next version?

Q. I'm doing Damsel in Distress, and I can't figure out how to get out of <bondage item>.

A. The quest is not broken. There is a way out. That said, sometimes it breaks, but very rarely.

Do not accidentally use an SLDialogues chat, or other mod's chat to remove an item from this quest, then it will be broken.

Try struggling to escape arm binders. Search plants and anything else to get keys. Mostly you need keys, and rare keys at that, regular restraint and chastity keys probably aren't going to cut it. It takes time. Sometime an NPC will come along who might help you.

Q. Where are Sasha's plugs? I can't find them in the toy box / my inventory.

A. They exist as dialogue. Put her in a belt and then you can talk them into her. True!

Q. The Captured Dreams shop master took off all my devices, then put them back on? What gives?

A. Captured Dreams is not part of DCL. Removing DCL devices via CD can break your game, best not to try in case you succeed.

Q. Why doesn't Leon/Leah properly remove the obsidian corset when slavery (or Leon's quest) ends? How do I get it off?

A. Corsets seem to require a two pass remove, and even then sometimes get stuck, if you were wearing a belt.

This is due to some DD magic that merges corsets and belts so they render without clipping. To remove them requires unmerging them,

which seems to fail. A lot.  If it's a regular corset, a key should do the job. If it's the obsidian corset, the MCM "Debug" tab's FREE ME!!!

is probably your best course. Failing that, console yourself Leon's master key and remove it that way.

Q. I did a Little Bondage Adventure, but the vendor didn't remove the corset at the end. How do I get it off?

A. See above, but in this case Leon's master key is no use, and you need multiple body restraint keys.

If you can't get it off with FREE ME!!!, it may be bugged.

Q. How can I get SD+ enslaved via DCL combat defeat?

A. Use Simple Slavery to trigger SD+ enslavements from DCL.

Do not set Simple Slavery to give you DCL collars, do that directly via DCL defeat options (hardcore outcomes). SS seems to put the collars on bugged, sometimes.

Q. I got the item off by getting help in a dialogue but now something is broken... What can I do?

A. Reload. You removed a DCL item via an SLDialogues dialogue (or some other mod), and now it's broken.

In practice you can often fix this from the console by deleting the hidden, nameless device. Identify it by the model name. YMMV. Might break your save, but really, it's probably already broken.

Q. I had a DCL hardcore collar on, and then got SD+ enslaved. Things are weird. What can I do?

A. Reload. Definitely reload.

You can try using DCL "FREE ME!!!", probably twice, if you have a corset on, or something tricky.

Then, if there is an SD+ debug/console option to end the slavery (not sure about that), use it, because your SD+ enslavement is bound to be broken.

Q. I'm doing Leon's Party quest, and I can't find the <insert bondage item> here.

A. Check containers. Check ALL the containers. Don't forget to check containers on the entry floor, outside the door to the party that was locked.

Q. I ended up with Leon/Leah's obsidian piercings/corset stuck on me. How can I get them off?

A. The best way is to use the console to give yourself a copy of Leon's master key, then unlock them properly.

Q. If I finish the Bound Queen, can I wear the items afterwards?

A. Yes, you can. Once you have the key, you can add and remove the items.

Q. I've just about finished the Bound Queen, but Julius won't give me the key.

A.

You have to wait an absurdly long time.

Q. I've messed up the Bound Queen somehow, due to a crash, or another mod, or human error. Can I fix it?

A. If you need to add or remove items, you can give yourself the key via the console. While you have the key, items can be added or removed.

Just destroy the key afterwards.

Q. Leon/Leah/Sasha won't respond to me or offer the proper dialogue options. Is this normal?

A. No. They are broken. You need to reload an older save. This seems to happen less with Sasha, more with Leah.

Q. I finished the party quest, and picked Leah, but Leah is missing. Where can I find her?

A.  Reload an older save. It may be possible to summon her using console tricks. YMMV. Be careful, there are two Leah's.

Leah can bug-out, if you pick to be enslaved to her, while with Leon, and you break the slavery rules (e.g. lots of keys, or money), she breaks if she does a compliance check on you, and you're not actually there. This can happen while you're on the way to see her.

Corollary of this, don't ever wander away from Leah and break the compliance rules, it can make her bug out.

Q. I'm doing Leon's Party quest. The servant just teleported to the mansion but I got left behind. How can I fix it?

A. If you don't know his ID, the easiest way is to reload and try again.

If it fails persistently, reload, open console, select the servant (Claudius?) and find his ID.

Go to an indoor area, preferably a quiet one.

Use moveto player to bring him to you.

Initiate the dialogue and have him port you.

Other tips:

• Playing a DCL game with SD+ or CD installed together with it, is very tempting, but the chance of a conflict is high, especially with collars or quests. I have never played a game with these in together and not had it go bad somehow.
  • There is an option in DCL to "disable all functions" in the "Debug" menu of the MCM. Do this before doing anything serious with CD or SD+. Even then, things can, and do go wrong.
  • DCL doesn't play as well with Deviously Helpless, Milk Mod Economy, Deviously Enslaved, or SexLab (Devious) Stories, as you might expect or hope. It's probably safer not to co-install these mods together if you can possibly resist the urge.
  • Death Alternative YMOYL is known for problems, avoid if you can possibly do so. You don' t need it for Live Another Life.
  • If you use Simple Slavery, you must enable the "patch" in the DCL install FOMOD. If you don't, SS will be broken and you will get wacky auctions, crashes to black screen, and the like.
  • If you enable hardcore bondage mitts, it can (rarely) cause you to drop quest items and break quests. The fix is to enable the option that stops you dropping items to the ground, so they just go into your inventory.
  • If you are careful, Devious Equip is safe with DCL, but only because Devious Equip doesn't do things automatically. Make sure you have no DCL items on, and disable DCL before using it, just to be safe. Similarly, get rid of all Devious Equip items before turning DCL back on.

It would be great if people would contribute to improve this list, so it just gets better, more accurate, and more complete over time, and will appear in the forum, repeatedly, where it will be hard for people to miss.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Here's a repost of my big list from when the forums were being transferred. I've actually fixed some things, and added some new ones.

I mean to update this in the future with detailed notes on how to do the console stuff, particularly the 'Conflicting Devices' issue.

It's been several weeks, but I've finally finished reading the DCL support forum from start to finish. 703 pages now. It was less when I started smile.png

Should be obvious, but DCL is my favourite skyrim mod. Many thanks to Kimy for all the works.

I'm pretty excited about the prospect of a new DCL and DD coming out.

Going over the forum from start to finish, if I've learned one really important thing, it's to not install mods I don't absolutely need. 

The corollary to that is I don't absolutely need any other DD/slavery type mods, apart from EC and ES. Every other non-essential is pruned away, leaving just bug fixes and the sexlab, DD, SOS stack.

Most recent to go was Simple Slavery, when I realised that it wasn't needed to trigger the DCL hardcore events, and with only DCL in my options there was no need for it.

An FAQ is a great idea.  As you say, it's not easy to search through 703 pages of comments to find where your question has been asked before.

Here's a list of FAQ like questions and answers I gleaned from my reading:

Perhaps I got some things wrong. Please, everyone feel free to improve this list...

Q. Why isn't my body, or certain devices appearing?

Q. Why are my devices all clipping into each other?

A1. You need to batch build bodyslide.

Include a link for how to batch build in bodyslide here?  E.g. here.  Incidentally, I find when I have a problem with items not fitting correctly, it's usually becuase I forgot to tick "build morphs" in Bodyslide.  This setting is non-persistent so you have to tick it each time.

Q. Why do I have purple textures?

A1. You haven't actually completed the install properly. Did your NMM install actually complete successfully?

Q. Why does DCL frequently fail to install through NMM?

A. There's a dependency on skyrim.esm and often NMM turns skyrim.esm off for some reason. Quit NMM, reopen it, and re-run the install.

Also, use Mod Organizer.

Q. How do I turn off "Come here woman" demands?

A. There's a checkbox for Misogyny in the Consequences section of the MCM.

Q. Why can't I drop any bondage devices? My inventory is full of them!

A. There's a checkbox called "Bondage Lover" in the Consequences section of the MCM. Scroll down. Right down.

If it's ticked it may also increase arousal from wearing bondage devices. (I'm not sure, but people say it does).

Q. How can I fix weird messages about "You place the <device> on bound girl" keep popping up?

Q. How can I fix error boxes telling me I have a broken Devious Devices install, trying to add incompatible device to None. Help!

A.  This is caused by "bound girls" that spawn in town centres and inns. Sometimes their aliases do not populate properly.

You may be able to fix this simply by setting the "Number of Slotted NPCs" in Devious Devices MCM (not DCL MCM), then reducing the number of bound girls allowed in the DCL MCM "Miscellaneous" tab (on the left, near the bottom).

If that does not work, you need to repopulate the aliases and restart the management quest from the console. There is a detailed description of how to do this posted repeatedly on the forum. It is fully fixable, and is unlikely to break your game.

There should be link to the 'detailed description', otherwise it defeats the aim of not having to search through the forum.  I just turn off bound girls myself.

Q. Why isn't <insert device> animating properly?

A. You need to re-run FNIS.

Q. Why is my script-lag so bad?

A. It's probably XPMSE, or Estrus for Skyrim, or some other mod; it's probably not DCL.

SLAR, CF and Sexy Moves all perform regular cell scans, which you can make less frequent or turn off entirely to reduce load.  I'm not sure whether the CF scan actually has any in-game effect, so that be an easy place to start.

Q. How can I get arrested for being naked? Having sex? Getting raped?

A. In the MCM Consequences tab, there are options for "Public Indecency".

NB There's currently a bug which prevents guards arresting you if you get raped or if you have "deferred arrest" selected (although you'll still get reported by civilians).  I provided an amended script here, which works for me.

Q. Is there a prostitution option?

A. Yes. In the MCM "Solicitation" tab.

Q. How can I get into trouble for soliciting?

A. In the MCM "Solicitation" tab, on the right, there are options for failure. You can also set a chance for "critical failures," which are worse.

(Note that the Slut Collar, and Chain Harness, are pretty hardcore, and will cause you a lot of problems).

Q. I can't get into the MCM options while restrained!

A. There is an option in the MCM, at the top of "MIscellaneous" options to "Lock menu while tied". Untick it.

If you can't get into the menu, you can't untick it. You need to untick this before you get stuck in devices.

If you are really stuck, there is way to reset this directly from the console (but I can't remember exactly what it is).

You can also safe-word.

Q.  I'm stuck, how get I get out of <devices> or <quest>?

A.  Use the FREE ME!!! button. If you have a locked menu, it's just about the only option you have. If you have full menu access, it's in "Debug".

It's always in Debug!  Note that this is disabled in hardcore mode, in which case you're stuck (but presumably wanted to be!).

Q. I can't get raped. The debug status says I'm not vulnerable to rape. I'm naked and helpless, so why not?

A. In the MCM "Rape" tab, there is an "Arousal Threshold", though it's not obvious, no rapes can occur if your arousal is below that threshold.

You can set it to zero, if you don't think your character's arousal should have any connection to getting raped or not.

There is also a setting to enable rape, which is off by default.

Q. How do I remove the tentacle parasite?

A. Ask an alchemist. Do not eat the salve.

Q. I had self bondage on, and use items from inventory on, and I magically conjured an armbinder from nowhere. What gives, is this a bug?

A. Oddly enough, this is by design! If you don't like it, either make sure you have some bondage items with you at all times, or turn off self-bondage.

Really?  This has never happened to me.

Q. Why can't I remove the <insert chastity belt here>? I have chastity keys.

A. The high security belts use "body restraint" keys, which are rare, non-craftable keys. They drop rate is off the "rare keys" chance.

The "high security" belt needs to be removed by a blacksmith (for a fee).  The chastity belt of misogyny requires 3 body restraint keys to unlock (which is ridiculous in my view: I just console up two additional keys after finding the first one).  The chastity belt of shame is timed and cannot be removed until the time is up.  The slave chastity belt requires five different keys to unlock.  Have I forgotten any?

Q. I'm in the Rubber Doll collar, but I have no quest info.

A. Quest doesn't start until the Rubber Doll collar starts to grow. Sometimes you can break this by doing weird things to your arousal. If you have your arousal rate set to something weird, reload, and set it to something normal before allowing the collar to grow.

Q. Where is the Dollmaker's Shop?

A. Dawnstar, on the edge of the water, almost at the far end from where you usually enter.

Spoiler!  I'm not sure we should be answering that question at all, but it needs spoiler tags at least.

Q. Who is Sasha?

A. The Dollmaker's daughter. You can buy her!

Q. I bought Sasha, but she won't wear any devices.

A. She wears the devices that come from her special toy box. You were given it when you bought her. Unpack it. Enjoy.

Q. I can't get Sasha to play dominant.

A. You have to remove all devices off her. Make sure her collar is off.

Q. Can I get Sasha to enslave me properly?

A. 

Reveal hidden contents

Sort of. There's a variable you can set from the console so she won't stop being dominant. However, Sasha is a focus for new features, so who knows next version?

Q. I'm doing Damsel in Distress, and I can't figure out how to get out of <bondage item>.

A. The quest is not broken. There is a way out. That said, sometimes it breaks, but very rarely.

Do not accidentally use an SLDialogues chat, or other mod's chat to remove an item from this quest, then it will be broken.

Reveal hidden contents
Try struggling to escape arm binders. Search plants and anything else to get keys. Mostly you need keys, and rare keys at that, regular restraint and chastity keys probably aren't going to cut it. It takes time. Sometime an NPC will come along who might help you.

Q. Where are Sasha's plugs? I can't find them in the toy box / my inventory.

A. They exist as dialogue. Put her in a belt and then you can talk them into her. True!

Q. The Captured Dreams shop master took off all my devices, then put them back on? What gives?

A. Captured Dreams is not part of DCL. Removing DCL devices via CD can break your game, best not to try in case you succeed.

Q. Why doesn't Leon/Leah properly remove the obsidian corset when slavery (or Leon's quest) ends? How do I get it off?

A. Corsets seem to require a two pass remove, and even then sometimes get stuck, if you were wearing a belt.

This is due to some DD magic that merges corsets and belts so they render without clipping. To remove them requires unmerging them,

which seems to fail. A lot.  If it's a regular corset, a key should do the job. If it's the obsidian corset, the MCM "Debug" tab's FREE ME!!!

is probably your best course. Failing that, console yourself Leon's master key and remove it that way.

Q. I did a Little Bondage Adventure, but the vendor didn't remove the corset at the end. How do I get it off?

A. See above, but in this case Leon's master key is no use, and you need multiple body restraint keys.

If you can't get it off with FREE ME!!!, it may be bugged.

Q. How can I get SD+ enslaved via DCL combat defeat?

A. Use Simple Slavery to trigger SD+ enslavements from DCL.

Do not set Simple Slavery to give you DCL collars, do that directly via DCL defeat options (hardcore outcomes). SS seems to put the collars on bugged, sometimes.

Q. I got the item off by getting help in a dialogue but now something is broken... What can I do?

A. Reload. You removed a DCL item via an SLDialogues dialogue (or some other mod), and now it's broken.

In practice you can often fix this from the console by deleting the hidden, nameless device. Identify it by the model name. YMMV. Might break your save, but really, it's probably already broken.

Q. I had a DCL hardcore collar on, and then got SD+ enslaved. Things are weird. What can I do?

A. Reload. Definitely reload.

You can try using DCL "FREE ME!!!", probably twice, if you have a corset on, or something tricky.

Then, if there is an SD+ debug/console option to end the slavery (not sure about that), use it, because your SD+ enslavement is bound to be broken.

Q. I'm doing Leon's Party quest, and I can't find the <insert bondage item> here.

A. Check containers. Check ALL the containers. Don't forget to check containers on the entry floor, outside the door to the party that was locked.

Q. I ended up with Leon/Leah's obsidian piercings/corset stuck on me. How can I get them off?

A. The best way is to use the console to give yourself a copy of Leon's master key, then unlock them properly.

This is a duplicate question (at least for the corset).

Q. If I finish the Bound Queen, can I wear the items afterwards?

A. Yes, you can. Once you have the key, you can add and remove the items.

Q. I've just about finished the Bound Queen, but Julius won't give me the key.

A.

Reveal hidden contents

You have to wait an absurdly long time.

Q. I've messed up the Bound Queen somehow, due to a crash, or another mod, or human error. Can I fix it?

A. If you need to add or remove items, you can give yourself the key via the console. While you have the key, items can be added or removed.

Just destroy the key afterwards.

Q. Leon/Leah/Sasha won't respond to me or offer the proper dialogue options. Is this normal?

A. No. They are broken. You need to reload an older save. This seems to happen less with Sasha, more with Leah.

Q. I finished the party quest, and picked Leah, but Leah is missing. Where can I find her?

A.  Reload an older save. It may be possible to summon her using console tricks. YMMV. Be careful, there are two Leah's.

Leah can bug-out, if you pick to be enslaved to her, while with Leon, and you break the slavery rules (e.g. lots of keys, or money), she breaks if she does a compliance check on you, and you're not actually there. This can happen while you're on the way to see her.

Corollary of this, don't ever wander away from Leah and break the compliance rules, it can make her bug out.

Q. I'm doing Leon's Party quest. The servant just teleported to the mansion but I got left behind. How can I fix it?

A. If you don't know his ID, the easiest way is to reload and try again.

If it fails persistently, reload, open console, select the servant (Claudius?) and find his ID.

Go to an indoor area, preferably a quiet one.

Use moveto player to bring him to you.

Initiate the dialogue and have him port you.

Other tips:

• Playing a DCL game with SD+ or CD installed together with it, is very tempting, but the chance of a conflict is high, especially with collars or quests. I have never played a game with these in together and not had it go bad somehow.
  • There is an option in DCL to "disable all functions" in the "Debug" menu of the MCM. Do this before doing anything serious with CD or SD+. Even then, things can, and do go wrong.
  • DCL doesn't play as well with Deviously Helpless, Milk Mod Economy, Deviously Enslaved, or SexLab (Devious) Stories, as you might expect or hope. It's probably safer not to co-install these mods together if you can possibly resist the urge.
  • Death Alternative YMOYL is known for problems, avoid if you can possibly do so. You don' t need it for Live Another Life.
  • If you use Simple Slavery, you must enable the "patch" in the DCL install FOMOD. If you don't, SS will be broken and you will get wacky auctions, crashes to black screen, and the like.
  • If you enable hardcore bondage mitts, it can (rarely) cause you to drop quest items and break quests. The fix is to enable the option that stops you dropping items to the ground, so they just go into your inventory.
  • If you are careful, Devious Equip is safe with DCL, but only because Devious Equip doesn't do things automatically. Make sure you have no DCL items on, and disable DCL before using it, just to be safe. Similarly, get rid of all Devious Equip items before turning DCL back on.

It would be great if people would contribute to improve this list, so it just gets better, more accurate, and more complete over time, and will appear in the forum, repeatedly, where it will be hard for people to miss.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Proposed addition:

Q. I am wearing a blindfold (i.e. it is shown on my face and the blindfold effect is active) but there is no blindfold equipped in inventory and I am unable to remove it by safe-wording.

A. This bug isn't caused by DCL.  There is a solution here.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Generally DH is okay with DCL except if wearing devices and defeated using combat surrender, as both DH and DCL fire at the same time. It looks a bit odd and the pc gets off lightly as the outcome is usually from DH rather than the harsher outcome from DCL.

IIRC Kimy will be adding a modevent dhlp_suspend in an upgrade, which will stop DH firing.

4 hours ago, Slorm said:

Generally DH is okay with DCL except if wearing devices and defeated using combat surrender, as both DH and DCL fire at the same time. It looks a bit odd and the pc gets off lightly as the outcome is usually from DH rather than the harsher outcome from DCL.

IIRC Kimy will be adding a modevent dhlp_suspend in an upgrade, which will stop DH firing.

Sometimes DCL's rape event triggers during a DH rape event.  It's not game breaking but the animations get confused.  Happened to me several times while wearing the yoke of shame, but I think it can also happen from the 'ordinary' DCL rape triggers.

Some things about the Dollmaker:

She seems to equip high-security armbinder on you, even when high-security armbinders are disabled.

First, you get the "Smoking hot" dialogue.

Pick light bondage.

Then go to talk to Dollmaker.

"You seem to be having fun?"

Nod...

Dollmaker "tightens" restraints. After that you get a different message when struggling, telling you that you need to seek another means of escape.

By design perhaps? But not what the player might have expected.

Sasha and the Dollmaker are oddly chatty. I've never had two NPC's so keen to inquire what I want.

They can fire their "greet" text over and over in rapid succession, with perhaps one or two seconds between them. When both are going off it's quite a lot of chatter. Can I help you? Do you need something?

She will buy restraints off me in the standard buy/sell, for cash, yet I can enquire about selling her some used restraints...

I always thought this dialogue was slightly inappropriate, as it's actually about obtaining keys via barter (no cash involved), when you can actually sell her restraints.

And there's the option to ask if she sells keys...

It's as if the Dollmaker has a fixation on used bondage gear and key trading, despite Kimy's assertion that she will never just make keys purchasable :) I actually think, why not make keys purchasable? If people want to give themselves keys, they can console them anyway. It can't be stopped. If I want to play hardcore, I won't buy keys off the Dollmaker (and I don't, I horde all the bondage gear ... gotta collect 'em all).

(That said, P.E. has an option to stop you using the console while naked. I suspect that could lead to some hard to fix problems down the line).

A small and definite bug:

Importing settings doesn't import the value for Indecent Exposure bounty.

An annoying quirk or three:

The bounty slider for indecent expose is set up a little strangely. It can select a fairly enormous value (10,000), but cannot be set any lower than 100.

Given the range of Beth default bounties, it seems odd indecent exposure is clamped at a minimum of 100 gold fine, while pickpocketing, an actual crime, can be as low as 12 with a bit of BS.

I'd like to set it low, with a high chance of being reported, but can't do that. I can set a lower bounty in P.E. but I'm afraid to enable that feature in case it gets in a fight with DCL.

Speaking of sliders with resolution issues...

The sliders for key drop chances (rare or regular) move in increments of 0.5%. I don't think it would hurt to have them nudge in 0.1% increments, just like the Cursed Loot drop percentages do. I know I would prefer that additional control in tweaking my key drop rates.

A probability I always wanted to control: a percentage chance for a hardcore event occurring on combat surrender, instead of just a tickbox for on or off.

And on the topic of combat surrender, it would really be so convenient if it were possible for it to trigger SD+ enslavements or trip to dream-world directly instead of via Simple Slavery. I've always found SS a bit prone to oddities, like porting my follower into the slave auction with me, or letting me slide out of the auction-room, in a stuck animation, or crashing to a black screen.

Being able to dump SS but keep SD+ would be sweet, even if it was something I had to configure via a console command.

There are other mods that can trigger SS, but none I want to get mixed up in - though it seems SD+ was originally written (pretty much) on the assumption you would run Defeat and have access to Defeat grapple submissions as an escape option.

Well, I know I can manually do an SD+ surrender, but many times I'm dead so fast I don't get the chance.

A question about Module Master Ordering...

I notice that DCL and DDi have different ideas about how the sexlab stack should be load-ordered. It might not be necessary, but I end up sorting masters in TES5Edit to resolve this.

Given that Kimy is the solo author of DCL, and lead on DDi, it's a bit odd that the two mods have different order expectations.

Which order is the best ?

Perhaps this will be cleaned up with the new releases?

Edited by Lupine00
3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Some things about the Dollmaker:

She seems to equip high-security armbinder on you, even when high-security armbinders are disabled.

First, you get the "Smoking hot" dialogue.

Pick light bondage.

Then go to talk to Dollmaker.

"You seem to be having fun?"

Nod...

Dollmaker "tightens" restraints. After that you get a different message when struggling, telling you that you need to seek another means of escape.

By design perhaps? But not what the player might have expected.

The "smoking hot" bit is something that any npc can do (possibly only female, I don't remember).

The "you seem to be having fun" bit is something you get from DDi when wearing both a gag and an armbinder or a yoke. Tightening is an outcome you can get from females, I don't recall what the male options were.

Either way, none of those are specific to the dollmaker, but rather something you can get from any npc.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:29 AM, stalfos81 said:

Is using DCL with Frostfall brave, foolish, or just hardmode?

Its entirely doable,

Had no problems but I gotta say at its default settings I wouldn't play it with Frostfall or other immersion mods just not worth it.

Set up Ive got going now is just Devious Captures, Defeat, and Captured Dreams no DCL...So its more about the actual Skyrim game really as Device events don't happen real often outside of combat failure.  So I have Frostfall installed and it works just fine and doesn't detract from the experience.

20 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

The "smoking hot" bit is something that any npc can do (possibly only female, I don't remember).

The "you seem to be having fun" bit is something you get from DDi when wearing both a gag and an armbinder or a yoke. Tightening is an outcome you can get from females, I don't recall what the male options were.

Either way, none of those are specific to the dollmaker, but rather something you can get from any npc.

I never said they were specific to the DM, why would you think I meant that?

They are just the steps you can go through to get equipped with a HS armbinder when HS armbinders are disabled.

The way I describe them, I'm taking for granted everyone knows what they are.

Well I won't say that only the Dollmaker does that either, but I had other DM related things to discuss so I lumped them together.

It's also possible that the DM equipped me with the armbinder at the point I responded to Smoking Hot, and that the later nod, and tighten process was irrelevant.

Thanks for contributing Lazyboot, can you add anything on the topic of whether you can get equipped with HS armbinders when they are disabled, either through Smoking Hot, or through the tighten after nodding to females?

Though I believe females can also add devices, or do rapes, just like males (if you have female rapes enabled) - that could be wrong, perhaps you know for sure?

Reading all the above (which is VERY interesting and thank you everyone!) - you're saying turn off DCL if I'm setting off on the CD Shop quests or they get mixed / messed up and cause issues? I think you may be right as I completely de-installed and re-installed CD and lots of different things are happening this time 'round...

Also - can anyone think of a good reason why I am not getting ANY trapped devices at all any more? It seems (I think) to have stopped since I completed the bound queen quest... I simply never get trapped any more - I've got LOADS of goodies but none being put on me.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I never said they were specific to the DM, why would you think I meant that?

They are just the steps you can go through to get equipped with a HS armbinder when HS armbinders are disabled.

The way I describe them, I'm taking for granted everyone knows what they are.

Well I won't say that only the Dollmaker does that either, but I had other DM related things to discuss so I lumped them together.

It's also possible that the DM equipped me with the armbinder at the point I responded to Smoking Hot, and that the later nod, and tighten process was irrelevant.

Thanks for contributing Lazyboot, can you add anything on the topic of whether you can get equipped with HS armbinders when they are disabled, either through Smoking Hot, or through the tighten after nodding to females?

Though I believe females can also add devices, or do rapes, just like males (if you have female rapes enabled) - that could be wrong, perhaps you know for sure?

Ok, here's what happened: the smoking hot dialogue put you in a regular armbinder, then when you nodded during the gag-talk the armbinder was tightened making it impossible to struggle out from. (This last bit is a feature from devious devices, not cursed loot)

But at no point is any high security armbinder used in the process.

On 2017. 11. 13. at 11:55 AM, Lupine00 said:

An annoying quirk or three:

The bounty slider for indecent expose is set up a little strangely. It can select a fairly enormous value (10,000), but cannot be set any lower than 100.

Given the range of Beth default bounties, it seems odd indecent exposure is clamped at a minimum of 100 gold fine, while pickpocketing, an actual crime, can be as low as 12 with a bit of BS.

I'd like to set it low, with a high chance of being reported, but can't do that. I can set a lower bounty in P.E. but I'm afraid to enable that feature in case it gets in a fight with DCL.

Speaking of sliders with resolution issues...

The sliders for key drop chances (rare or regular) move in increments of 0.5%. I don't think it would hurt to have them nudge in 0.1% increments, just like the Cursed Loot drop percentages do. I know I would prefer that additional control in tweaking my key drop rates.

I know it's just a workaround, but you can modify these values with cheatengine if you want. I myself wanted to set some values outside of their limits too.

On 2017. 11. 13. at 1:55 PM, Lupine00 said:

And the answer to that question was already posted (twice) on this very page!

I did use the search function, but apparently didn't choose good enough keywords or something, as i haven't found my answer on my own. AND there should be a link to a comprehensive faq in the very first post to avoid needing to answer already answered questions!

1 hour ago, FlameWolf2 said:

Recently installed this mod, but can’t find the MCM menu. Installed ModKicker, but the menu still doesn’t pop up. Is there a reason to this, such as too many mods, or a conflicting mod or some strange reason such as a bad load order? (I did run LOOT ;) )

Try "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" in console (without the quotation marks), and wait until there is a notification about mods being registered to the mcm menu - it should reregister all mods to the mcm.

If it still does not appear, you need to try other things, like yes, loadorder, reinstalling, and you could try a few other things that need a bit more advanced modding knowledge/experience. But mainly you should make sure everything - prerequisites, files, versions - are as they should be, that it actually tries to load and it is in the correct loadorder/plugins file, etc. Checking the papyrus log might also help, as could just waiting a bit more time, it is possible it just needs more time to complete installation. Could also try ingame waiting function, 1-2 days, not sure if that can help though.

1 hour ago, undeadtoast said:

hi, im trying to download this mod but when it goes to the mega page nothing happens,it just goes to the mega home page

is there another way to download

thanks

Can confirm downloading it doesn't open the download page as it is supposed to, the key doesn't seem to be copied in (I'm using firefox).

WITHOUT downloading, the acces key is there as the name of the download though, so just open this link and it should work: mega.nz/#!uV0WCJBJ!csUWqC1AGf7ZoA9dGQfNYv0Y26AJsmTExmZ_SsiOtXQ

Edited by Wyrade
16 minutes ago, Wyrade said:

Can confirm downloading it doesn't open the download page as it is supposed to, the key doesn't seem to be copied in (I'm using firefox).

WITHOUT downloading, the acces key is there as the name of the download though, so just open this link and it should work: mega.nz/#!uV0WCJBJ!csUWqC1AGf7ZoA9dGQfNYv0Y26AJsmTExmZ_SsiOtXQ

thanks for the help the link worked for me