3 hours ago, Kimy said:

Cursed Loot has features "alternative death" scenarios and combat surrender for a while, actually. It's not as exhaustive as DA and features BDSM themed outcome scenarios only, but it's definitely there.

Oh, I'm aware of it; it's the only one I ever use. ;)

Let me rephrase my previous post. DAYMOYL is blacklisted from my load order - too many problems. The only other DA mod worth using is also here on LL (Devious Surrender), but while it's very good at what it does, the current actively developed version is quite basic right now in that it doesn't really connect to anything. That leaves your combat surrender system Kimy, which not only has a variety of options, it links to SS. SD+ works best when triggered by a DA system. Right now only DAYMOYL does that.

I'm simply saying this: If combat surrender hooked into SD+ and did so by checking for and denying an SD+ outcome when quest devices and special collars (slave, slut, etc.) are equipped, it would not only provide the same functionality as my current most hated mod, it would actually do all things better  than DAYMOYL ever did. If you were to add in a provision for accidental death or player suicide, it would basically be the best DA system out there right now.

4 hours ago, Zenoz said:

where can i find sasha ........??????

Hint:

Spoiler

In the City Plagued by Nightmares, in a house of deviance and taboo.

Spoiler:

Spoiler

Are you sure? At least try to figure it out.

Spoiler

In Dawstar, in a new building to the north called Dollmakers Shop.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

You didn't read the REST of the thread.  You have to change ALL of those two values in ALL of the HDT XML files. 

no i did that. the problem is that some followers or npc are bad with (HDT) heel as far as i can tell. i'm currently playing with 6 to 7 followers and only 2 get invisible. only 2.

10 hours ago, johntrine said:

no i did that. the problem is that some followers or npc are bad with (HDT) heel as far as i can tell. i'm currently playing with 6 to 7 followers and only 2 get invisible. only 2.

Convert their heels to NIO then, it's not hard and gets rid of the HDT heels though HDT heels doesn't invoke the physics engine so while it's named after the same modder who gave us both it's not likely to be the cause.  Much more likely is that you missed an occurrence.

I don't know how complete the next version is, but if you have the time, can you move the Dollmaker's shop? I've found that the shop's location conflicts with a lot of the Dawnstar overhauls. For example Expanded Towns and Cities, Another Skyrim - Dawnstar, among others. The conflicts usually make the shop either impossible to get to, or causes issues with NPC pathing.

Personally, I think it would be better to put the Dollmaker's shop down the coastline. It would also be pretty cool to have the shop on her own island, or on board a ship.

On 03/12/2017 at 6:07 PM, Reesewow said:

From what I understand the animation filter system is due for an overhaul sometime after DD4 is released (altho your issues sound like they might be due to some conflicts or animation issues, I don't see any of those issues running just the DD filter with the recent doggystyle fix patch).

Unless I've missed a recent development, I was under the impression that SD+ doesn't play nice with DCL and other DD quest mods because it allows for things like Blacksmiths removing otherwise unremovable quest devices, which is likely to break the quests themselves.  Unless that has changed I'd seriously not expect to see a direct link between DCL and SD+.

Firstly, from what I understand, reading the SD+ forum, Skyrimll has made efforts to be compatible with DCL for some time now, and he continues to be responsive on that front. He means well, he just has a lot of bugs to handle...

Secondly, Kimy herself states, on the main page description of the mod, that DCL tries to support SD+ as much as possible.

There is no reason of principal for them not to interact smoothly, just technical problems and communications blocks.

Another poster suggested that DCL cannot or will not use SD+ as a direct outcome from the combat surrender functionality, because SD+ is known to strip DCL quest collars with disastrous results. I believe there is supposed to be SD+ code to stop this, but it's not reliable, but that's irrelevant. I agree it happens. I've seen it personally.

However, it can happen via Simple Slavery too. SS leaves the collar on, hands you off to SD+, and ... indirect breakage. And DCL allows SS, even though SS is 'enabling' this problem in a way.

But...

When DCL chooses a combat surrender outcome, it already knows if you are wearing a quest collar.

So if you were wearing one, you could get one of the other (non hardcore) outcomes instead of SD+. Simple. DCL is in control!

This would actually fix problems, not create them, because right now SS is dumb and blind, and hands you off to SD+ masters ignoring your DCL quests (or CD items and quests).

If DCL was in charge of the SD+ hand offs, it could prevent more quest breakage, because it knows what most of the quests are!

Personally, I have a sneaking suspicion that Kimy considered adding a direct SD+ handoff, but was well aware that the surrender animation that DCL plays could get played after the SD+ enslavement anim starts, due to script lag, and thus cause SD+ to go crazy.

While it's possible to decide what the surrender outcome would be before starting the surrender anim, (so it could be skipped if SD+ were the target) it is probably an awkward change to make to DCL's surrender scripting, and so it's a discouragement to implementation.

Also, if SD+ handoff were supported, CD would probably have to be added to, for fairness. So it starts to become a fair old chunk of work. I understand. Really.

But still, this could get rid of so many problems between DCL and SD+ ... and I've had SS screw up CD indirectly too, by giving me to an SD+ master with CD items on. It shouldn't be Kimy's problem to fix, but if she is in control of the surrender outcome, she can fix it.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

But still, this could get rid of so many problems between DCL and SD+ ... and I've had SS screw up CD indirectly too, by giving me to an SD+ master with CD items on. It shouldn't be Kimy's problem to fix, but if she is in control of the surrender outcome, she can fix it.

From the perspective of someone who tries to help out with technical issues where I can, I can say the issue that cropped up the most with people running SD+ with DCL wasn't the slavery system itself, but the dialogue added to blacksmiths that allowed them to straight up strip quest items without ending the quests.

Hopefully that has since been changed, but for awhile it was causing a lot of false bug reports because DCL uses blacksmiths for some of its own functionality (high-security restraints can only be removed at a blacksmith for instance) and so players that didn't know any better could select the wrong dialogue option and be left with DCL in a broken quest state.  I haven't played SD+ myself in a long time to check if that issue has been patched, but if it hasn't been I can see it being a deterrent to linking the mods together directly since I don't recall the blacksmith SD dialogue having any restrictions based on slavery state ect.

Would be nice if all mods could play nice together of course, hopefully the release of DD 4 presents an opportunity for more standardized behavior (via quest item tags and "thou shalt not remove" flags ect).

With DD4, quest items become much more resilient against removal by 3rd party mods, so the blacksmith dialogue should no longer be an issue. I will look into a direct hand-off to SD+ from DCL's surrender feature if the situation permits.

4 hours ago, Kimy said:

With DD4, quest items become much more resilient against removal by 3rd party mods, so the blacksmith dialogue should no longer be an issue. I will look into a direct hand-off to SD+ from DCL's surrender feature if the situation permits.

Thank you for that. I know DA functionality isn't the primary focus of DCL, but combat surrender is just so much better  than everything else out there.

New idea suggestion; its a single idea but thought of 3 scenario's for it

Belt of punishing pleasure

A belt with a set of plugs; the plugs would vibrate at random strength and randomly edge. While your arousal is high, say over 90ish, you would receive some good buffs of some kind but everytime you orgasm it adds a new device. My thought was it would be inescapable until you're fully bound at which point you can remove it as any belt but it would be up to you if you wanted to let people escape earlier or not.

So thats the basic device; scenario 1 is simple a cursed loot event that triggers.

Scenario 2 is a quest for a neutral Sasha; talk to her and she mentions about playing a little game/making a small wager. Maybe you both wear belts and whoever ends up bound first loses but she cheats and her plugs on edge her so she won't orgasm.

Scenario 3 is for Leah. She makes you a bet; escape the belt in time or you owe her something. She tells you she mailed the key to x location. its a never ending quest where every time you go to the location you can't find the courier and it sends you elsewhere. The whole thing is a con. Eventually you end up fully bound and return to Leah where it goes into her enslavement.

I've pitched ideas for Leah before as I think its a shame she doesn't have her own enslavement quest; this works to show that, much like Leon with his quest, their a little duplicitous.

Like wise for Sasha the whole reason I had the idea in the first place was trying to think of something for her specifically as I feel she has a lot of unused potential

3 hours ago, MrBig said:

Belt of punishing pleasure

A belt with a set of plugs; the plugs would vibrate at random strength and randomly edge. While your arousal is high, say over 90ish, you would receive some good buffs of some kind but everytime you orgasm it adds a new device. My thought was it would be inescapable until you're fully bound at which point you can remove it as any belt but it would be up to you if you wanted to let people escape earlier or not.

+1 this idea for a belt since it sounds like it functions like a more varied version of the rubber doll collar.

My suggestion for a DCUL addition would be a extension of the "bondage lover" buffs to include a toggleable or earnable "bondage combat" buff.  Essentially a massive +unarmed damage buff.  I personally love the combat animations in the current DD while in an armbinder/yoke, but at my character level and difficulty trying to fight while bound is essentially useless against anything but low-danger wildlife like skeevers. 

As a result, I'd love the ability to have a scale-able or player-set bonus to unarmed combat be applied when a player's arms are bound.  I'd say player-set would be ideal since there is such a wide range of difficulties depending on load order and player level.  For me at least such a feature would not be used to make bound combat an advantage, but to make fighting my way deeper into a draugr tomb to finish a quest or find a key more viable than each kick doing 0.5% of a high-armor draugr's health pool.

22 minutes ago, LeoninJesterXII said:

Is there any way to make heavy/light/mage  armor from the outfits in this mod? Or are the few that you find in the LAL Princess start and the Helgen keep the only ones?

Last I checked, there should be plenty of those included. I think maybe the dollmaker may sell some, you can find them in boxes hidden in boss-chests, or some of the quests from the dollmaker will also give boxes as rewards. 

10 hours ago, Reesewow said:

+1 this idea for a belt since it sounds like it functions like a more varied version of the rubber doll collar.

My suggestion for a DCUL addition would be a extension of the "bondage lover" buffs to include a toggleable or earnable "bondage combat" buff.  Essentially a massive +unarmed damage buff.  I personally love the combat animations in the current DD while in an armbinder/yoke, but at my character level and difficulty trying to fight while bound is essentially useless against anything but low-danger wildlife like skeevers. 

As a result, I'd love the ability to have a scale-able or player-set bonus to unarmed combat be applied when a player's arms are bound.  I'd say player-set would be ideal since there is such a wide range of difficulties depending on load order and player level.  For me at least such a feature would not be used to make bound combat an advantage, but to make fighting my way deeper into a draugr tomb to finish a quest or find a key more viable than each kick doing 0.5% of a high-armor draugr's health pool.

Although this wouldn't work with combat surrender, as character surrenders automatically when no weapon equipped.

41 minutes ago, notwavman said:

Although this wouldn't work with combat surrender, as character surrenders automatically when no weapon equipped.

Sure, but people who use combat surrender on disarm aren't using the bound combat system at all.  The unarmed buff suggestion is more for people that either don't use DCUL's combat surrender, or if they do they don't use the disarm option and/or are fighting creatures without the unsupported "allow creatures" option.

Hi,

For the sollicitation part i have a suggestion : when the pnj accepts to have sex, add a second tree, where the pnj ask to have anal, oral, etc ..., then you choose the amount he have to pay (10 - 50 - 100- 200 -300...). Your mod determine then a max amount the pnj is willing to pay, with a formula like that :

[ rand(200) + sexlab_playerlvl_anal (or oral, etc) x rand(75) ]  x  [50 + rand(PNJmorality/2)] / 100   x   [15 - rand(devious.device.worn)] / 15   x   rand(0.8 - 1.2)

For exemple, with oral skill lvl 3, and 5 devices worn, it would give :

(0-200 + 0-225 ) x (0.5-1) x (0.66-1) x (0.8-1.2) and so  min = 0, max = 510, avg = 130 (this amount would be hidden to the player of course)

After having sex, when you ask the pnj to pay possible outcomes would be : (AA = amount asked, MA = max amount pnj is willing to pay)

AA < MA /2   : pnj pays AA and 10% chance to get a keys.

MA/2   < AA < MA       : pnj pays and thats all.

MA      < AA < 1.5MA  : 50% chance of nothing, 40% chance of rape, 10% chance to add 1-3 soft devious device.

1.5MA  <AA < 2MA     : 50% chance of rape, 40% chance to add 1-3 soft device, 5% chance to add a hardcore device, 5% to trigger simple slavery.

2MA    < AA                : 50% to add 1-3 soft device, 30% chance to add a hardcore device, 20% to trigger simple slavery.

Any new stuff coming with new version? Or just dd4 compatibility update?

btw im checking site every few minutes and hope for update :D no motivation to play since clean save is required, approximate update release date? i check development thread and looks like there is no new bugs.

1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

Any new stuff coming with new version? Or just dd4 compatibility update?

btw im checking site every few minutes and hope for update :D no motivation to play since clean save is required, approximate update release date? i check development thread and looks like there is no new bugs.

There is always a reason to play, remember that.

10 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Sure, but people who use combat surrender on disarm aren't using the bound combat system at all.  The unarmed buff suggestion is more for people that either don't use DCUL's combat surrender, or if they do they don't use the disarm option and/or are fighting creatures without the unsupported "allow creatures" option.

I actually came up with a buff attached to boots that enhanced unarmed combat, but only when an armbinder (or equivalent) was equipped. I don't have it tuned and packaged for distribution, but if there's interest in it, I could do that. Ultimately I was planning to set up several different types of boots with varying levels of bonuses, but I never got around to it.