Can't install 5.6 ,,,Nexus Mod Manager keeps cancelling the install at 50% / when fomod installer window should pop up

This is a NMM issue, the software sometimes detect skyrim.esm as not active and will cancel any attempt to install a mod that requires that file to be active.

To fix it unpack the archive, edit the file \Deviously Cursed Loot 5.6\FOMOD\ModuleConfig.XML

Remove the line:

<fileDependency file="Skyrim.ESM" state="Active"/>

Repack the files and add it to NMM. Should work just fine. It's also silly for mods to requires skyrim.esm, since the game cannot start without it. If it does still fail, remove the requirement for update.esm too, not sure if NMM screw that file too.

Edit: I should read the whole topic before writing an answer. Heh.

Hello kimy. Thank you for your great work and cooperation with translation.

It seems that three STRINGS files are not read(used) on 5.6. I'm using *_English.STRINGS file as Japanese translation trick and I have already translated DCL 5.6 in Japanese as Deviously Cursed Loot_English.STRINGS. But English strings were still displayed. Also TESVTranslator didn't show something like "STRINGS files are opened instead of esp file" when Deviously Cursed Loot.esp is opened. Would you check usage of STRINGS files?

The currently published version of DCL 5.6 does not support localization.

Can't install 5.6 ,,,Nexus Mod Manager keeps cancelling the install at 50% / when fomod installer window should pop up

It should work just nicely with NMM.

With 5.6 update I get $ symbol in some of the strings in the MCM (the new options like punishment for nudity and so on). I suppose something is working wrong?

I derped and forgot to generate the copies of the English MCM localizaion. As someone said above, you need to rename the ENGLISH string file in /data/translation/interface file to the name of whatever language you are using.

One of my favourite mods just got even better so many thanks for your efforts. Awesome update !!  Love the bondage mittens but for some reason I kept geting constant unequips and my save file jumped from 8meg to 67meg and I had a papyrus log of 50+meg which I could not extract to send you to see if it was something the mittens did..  I think it probably was as the unequips only happened when mitten were worn..  I will still endeavor to see if it is an issue between them and one of the many other mods I use and will post any findings to help others..  I WANT the Mittens..  the way they dropped keys when trying to get them out of chests was inspired!.. I will see if I can back track my saves to find where things got screwy or at least try to replicate the error and gain a log before files become too large.. 

(after a little digging...  active scripts jumped from 9 to 2000+  nearly all were as below only id's seemed to change..

ID:         00DE587D

Var:       int:  26

Uint8:    02

Uint8:    00

Uint8:    00

Functions: 4

---------- Function 1 ----------

VarCount: 4

Flag:         02

Type:       00

Name:      XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect

Name:      XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect

Event:      OnObjectEquipped

uint8:       03

uint8:       02

Returntype: None

Docstring: 

(cut short for ease but went on for pages)  

and there was 2000+ in suspended stack  containing

id:        00DF1F92

flag:     0

(or similar id varied)

Sorry for not being tech savy enough to help but hope what I have posted can maybe help if others get similar issues..

Hmmm, can it be that you're using the XPMS weapon placement feature? If yes, that might explain why your savegame went to hell. It looks like DCL and the XPMS feature fought each other.

Cheers for your responce Kimy.  I have tried alsorts now including re instals of XPMS but alas still battleing this issue..  I will however keep investigating and will post again if I find anything helpful.

I did find that ironicaly weapons were fine equiping and unequiping and only clothing or armour (and restraints) triggered it so it may just be a "body" shape issue as I use CBBE HDT as a base (I think as it has been a while since install).  When I eventually restart a fresh game I will do a total reinstal of all mods and enjoy the mittens as they should be enjoyed.. 

Cheers for your responce Kimy.  I have tried alsorts now including re instals of XPMS but alas still battleing this issue..  I will however keep investigating and will post again if I find anything helpful.

I did find that ironicaly weapons were fine equiping and unequiping and only clothing or armour (and restraints) triggered it so it may just be a "body" shape issue as I use CBBE HDT as a base (I think as it has been a while since install).  When I eventually restart a fresh game I will do a total reinstal of all mods and enjoy the mittens as they should be enjoyed.. 

Mind disabling XPMS.esp in your load order and test again? I have an idea what could cause this issue, and this info would help me.

I found a nice peculiar bug when trying public indecency with public nudity...

A skeleton disapproved of me being naked. In my humble opinion, that skeleton should keep its mouth shut. I at least keep my bones covered up decently.

:D

I had problem with repeating message " is unequipped" (without item name) and lots of errors in papirus log when bondage mittens were equipped. After disabling XPMSE.esp problem has gone.

Yeah...I guess that might be the source of the problem. XPMSE is supposed to be a skeleton, but adds -loads- of more or less useful extra functionality people aren't even necessarily aware of. If that's really what the issue is ultimately caused by, this is a fundamental incompatibility between the XPMS extra functions and the new bondage mittens, that I probably can resolve only by rolling back the mittens.

As a personal remark, I always disable XPMSE.esp in my load order (which is why I never noticed that issue). It's actually quite an engine hog, at least if you don't use the extra stuff.

• "- Added: Suffering under a constantly inflated belly because you love sex so much and your guy partners keep pumping huge loads of cum into you all day long? There is relief now! A potion is now available to the horny women of Skyrim to help them with symptoms caused by cum inflation! You might find it in containers."

Is this potion basically a reset to your original form prior to starting inflation? I stopped using the cum inflation because there seemed to be no reset (cheat, mcm or immersive) and it would be great if that's what this did. 

• "- Added: Suffering under a constantly inflated belly because you love sex so much and your guy partners keep pumping huge loads of cum into you all day long? There is relief now! A potion is now available to the horny women of Skyrim to help them with symptoms caused by cum inflation! You might find it in containers."

Is this potion basically a reset to your original form prior to starting inflation? I stopped using the cum inflation because there seemed to be no reset (cheat, mcm or immersive) and it would be great if that's what this did. 

I don't know if i'am not making idiot of myself but i opened catsuit in nifskope (devious\cursedloot\mxw_catsuit) and it didn't display textures. The texture path was textures\clothes\nxw_catsuit but the textures are in devious\cursedloot\mxw_catsuit

+long gloves, gimphood, zazhdtcommon

I was just derping around but i'll probably take a look at the rest of meshes

Just an FYI on the mittens thing, even with XPMSE.esp disabled, put on the mittens. Then try to take a few layers of clothes off or put new ones on. It tells you that you can't and then I get the constant repeating message " is unequipped" as well as the dress / undress sound.

Added logs and load order if helpful (looks messy in there)

XPMSE scripts are stored in your save. I started new save, but may be save cleaning helps too.

Just an FYI on the mittens thing, even with XPMSE.esp disabled, put on the mittens. Then try to take a few layers of clothes off or put new ones on. It tells you that you can't and then I get the constant repeating message " is unequipped" as well as the dress / undress sound.

Added logs and load order if helpful (looks messy in there)

XPMSE scripts are stored in your save. I started new save, but may be save cleaning helps too.

Ok...tried it, Made a save after  XPMSE. disabled and ran save clean. Lots of scripts cleaned but now I get the error as soon as I put on the mittens.

The corset,

[next to the armbinder animations that I can not seem to get back working after updating to DDI V3.1.] 

( my character now has the armbinder swinging on her back with her arm's swinging free, and her hand's having been chopped off, I remember this from way back, but have not seen it in ages )

Is the most frustrating thing, I have tried to set it to zero weight in the MCM, but still it finds its way onto my person.  Question is there no way to omit it from all the quests?

your MCM command freeMe many times seems to ignore it, and does not remove it, I have found that using the free me command more than once may eventually remove it, but then it is left in my Inventory, and will not let me throw it away.  This force's me to console remove it, and as it has two number' it can be problematic getting it gone.

It clips something terrible, especially when I have my belly expanded from inflation.

Love  :heart:  the mod by the way.. just two things that are bothering me right now the Corset, and the armbinder.  I would really like to play with both of them gone forever!

I truly love your gag handling, It for the most part does not make me click the MMMMGKLMMM! 20 or so time, and then tell me I almost understand you, just so I can click it another 20 to 40 times..  I mean gee whiz! I think a real person would see you had a ball gag locked on, and attempt to try and help, or abuse you from the git go.

Your ball gag handling is much preferred, but unfortunately it does not always kick in.

Truly am enjoying all other parts of the mod though :shy:

Thank You so much for all your hard work.. Is really a lot of fun, just a couple of things I have to figure out how to deal with.

I had problem with repeating message " is unequipped" (without item name) and lots of errors in papirus log when bondage mittens were equipped. After disabling XPMSE.esp problem has gone.

Yeah...I guess that might be the source of the problem. XPMSE is supposed to be a skeleton, but adds -loads- of more or less useful extra functionality people aren't even necessarily aware of. If that's really what the issue is ultimately caused by, this is a fundamental incompatibility between the XPMS extra functions and the new bondage mittens, that I probably can resolve only by rolling back the mittens.

As a personal remark, I always disable XPMSE.esp in my load order (which is why I never noticed that issue). It's actually quite an engine hog, at least if you don't use the extra stuff.

Help me out here. How do you have XPMSE as a requirement yet never use it? :huh:

Help me out here. How do you have XPMSE as a requirement yet never use it? :huh:

Because the esp does scripts for scaling and styles, the skeletion itself is still installed, and really the most important part of XPMSE.

You shouldn't have to disable the XPMSE.esp. Just switch off the Cloak Spell option, the weapon scaling and the weapon placement features in the XPMSE MCM (which is almost all of its features, coming to think of it -- but you still get the advanced RaceMenu sliders and won't have to worry about dissecting your savegame with SaveTool or similar)

Just gave it a quick try with DCL 5.6 (updated from 5.5) and latest version of XPMSE (quite a bit below DCL in load order, in case that matters) and my log is clean, also no in-game errors.

Log excerpt:

[08/12/2016 - 03:53:15AM] [Zad]: Jeannine d'Adrard received Balloon Hood.

[08/12/2016 - 03:53:15AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:32AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:32AM] [Zad]: Jeannine d'Adrard received Bondage Mittens.

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:34AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (09042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:34AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (09042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:34AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (09042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:34AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (09042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 10

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:34AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (09042D62)>]: finished maintenance

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:41AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Jeannine d'Adrard: Balloon Hood)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:43AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedBalloon Hood(Jeannine d'Adrard:1)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:43AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(blindfold)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:43AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(gag)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:43AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Balloon Hood.

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:43AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:43AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(gag-noFood)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:43AM] [Zad]: StoreInFridge(gag-noFood)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:47AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:55AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Jeannine d'Adrard: Bondage Mittens)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:55AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedBondage Mittens(Jeannine d'Adrard:1)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:55AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(armbinder-noLockpicks)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:55AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Bondage Mittens.

[08/12/2016 - 03:55:03AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[08/12/2016 - 03:55:24AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MJB_IvarsteadNarfiHouseScript to  (45980F7B) because their base types do not match

[08/12/2016 - 03:55:29AM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()

[08/12/2016 - 03:55:35AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[08/12/2016 - 03:55:38AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[08/12/2016 - 03:55:47AM] xpoPatches.::. xpoCrimeScanner: (scanning) OnUpdate

[08/12/2016 - 03:56:03AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Jeannine d'Adrard: Bondage Mittens)

[08/12/2016 - 03:56:07AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Bondage Mittens.

[08/12/2016 - 03:56:11AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Jeannine d'Adrard: Bondage Mittens)

[08/12/2016 - 03:56:13AM] [Zad]: Player is trying to escape Bondage Mittens. Escape chance after modifiers: 0.000000%

[08/12/2016 - 03:56:13AM] [Zad]: Player has failed to escape Bondage Mittens

[08/12/2016 - 03:56:13AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Bondage Mittens.

[08/12/2016 - 03:56:19AM] VM is freezing...

[08/12/2016 - 03:56:19AM] VM is frozen

I also do not use the XPMSE.ESP, I do however use the skeleton which is fine as long as the skeleton is in the proper folder HDT stuff works just fine.

You shouldn't have to disable the XPMSE.esp. Just switch off the Cloak Spell option, the weapon scaling and the weapon placement features in the XPMSE MCM (which is almost all of its features, coming to think of it -- but you still get the advanced RaceMenu sliders and won't have to worry about dissecting your savegame with SaveTool or similar)

Just gave it a quick try with DCL 5.6 (updated from 5.5) and latest version of XPMSE (quite a bit below DCL in load order, in case that matters) and my log is clean, also no in-game errors.

Log excerpt:

[08/12/2016 - 03:53:15AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:32AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:32AM] [Zad]: Jeannine d'Adrard received Bondage Mittens.

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:34AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (09042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:34AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (09042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:34AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (09042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:34AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (09042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 10

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:34AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (09042D62)>]: finished maintenance

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:41AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Jeannine d'Adrard: Balloon Hood)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:43AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedBalloon Hood(Jeannine d'Adrard:1)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:43AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(blindfold)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:43AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(gag)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:43AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Balloon Hood.

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:43AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:43AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(gag-noFood)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:43AM] [Zad]: StoreInFridge(gag-noFood)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:47AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:55AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Jeannine d'Adrard: Bondage Mittens)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:55AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedBondage Mittens(Jeannine d'Adrard:1)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:55AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(armbinder-noLockpicks)

[08/12/2016 - 03:54:55AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Bondage Mittens.

[08/12/2016 - 03:55:03AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[08/12/2016 - 03:55:24AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MJB_IvarsteadNarfiHouseScript to  (45980F7B) because their base types do not match

[08/12/2016 - 03:55:29AM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()

[08/12/2016 - 03:55:35AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[08/12/2016 - 03:55:38AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[08/12/2016 - 03:55:47AM] xpoPatches.::. xpoCrimeScanner: (scanning) OnUpdate

[08/12/2016 - 03:56:03AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Jeannine d'Adrard: Bondage Mittens)

[08/12/2016 - 03:56:07AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Bondage Mittens.

[08/12/2016 - 03:56:11AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Jeannine d'Adrard: Bondage Mittens)

[08/12/2016 - 03:56:13AM] [Zad]: Player is trying to escape Bondage Mittens. Escape chance after modifiers: 0.000000%

[08/12/2016 - 03:56:13AM] [Zad]: Player has failed to escape Bondage Mittens

[08/12/2016 - 03:56:13AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Bondage Mittens.

[08/12/2016 - 03:56:19AM] VM is freezing...

[08/12/2016 - 03:56:19AM] VM is frozen

I tried disabling the mod. I tried disabling most the options like you suggested. It still gets weird. I wonder if it has something to do with the inability to equip stuff half the time? I might just be stating the obvious, but maybe the mittens would work better if they didn't make you drop stuff a third of the time. The armbinder never made you drop stuff sooo...