Hi Kimy,

Minor potential bug report here, regarding the Damsel in Distress quest (which I just started for the first time - and wow it is insanely difficult. Love it!) Anyway, what happened was this:

Still in the very early stages, just after wiggling out of the armbinder and finding the way to the nearest town. I used the Shopping Quest to try and get out of more arm restraints, which sort of worked at first. Did the quest, and got the gloves removed upon my return. That I think wasn't supposed to happen though, now my char had the hands free but was visually still equipped with the iron cuffs. Which were unremovable at this point (message "you cannot unequip this item"). At this point I'm fairly sure the quest was broken, because every time a magical trap triggered from then on, the suit would get unequipped and various instances of standard arm cuffs would end up in my inventory.

I reloaded an earlier stage and avoided the Shopping quest from then on. Now the suit stays on when triggering a trap and I got the various free-your-arms stages as (I think) they're supposed to work (cuffs, more cuffs, leather bindings, linked gloves).

This is sadly as much as I can tell you about this, I have no log of that and I seem to have deleted the savegame too. :@

...back to trying to get free. :cool:

The Shopping Quest is indeed not supposed to remove this item. I will need to check this out. :)

Actually I would suggest something different... why not make the shopping quest in DiD also remove one of the items? Just also make sure it properly forwards the quest for the first parts  :P Would solve the problem of it relying too heavily on RNG in my opinion.

I've got a question about A Damsel In Distress quest. I've reached to the stage where I don't know what to do. I removed every device except 'Locking rubber suit', 'Locking rubber gloves', 'Butt plug', 'Huge Vibrator', "Nipple/Vaginal piercing' and 'Iron shackles'. The problem is that I can't progress without removing iron shackles. When I click on them, it says that I can't unequip them. I've triggered that quest from chest.

I am insanely new to mods and I'm having trouble with Deviously Cursed Loot.esp in that it crashes Skyrim on startup.  I've narrowed it down to that specific mod causing the problem but I can't seem to figure out why.

Any helpful tips?

Startup crashes are most likely caused by a missing dependency. Get a copy of TES5Edit and run it on your install. You don't have to do anything with it but it does a dependency check during load that will tell you exactly what, if anything, is missing.

It went all the way through to finishing background loader.

This was all it said for errors...

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [17] Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

[00:00] dcur_anklechainsRendered [ARMO:1706F30B]

[00:00]     ARMO \ KWDA - Keywords \ Keyword -> [06058391] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:00] dcur_leon_anklechainsRendered [ARMO:17078233]

[00:00]     ARMO \ KWDA - Keywords \ Keyword -> [06058391] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:00] dcur_SashaAnkleChainsRendered [ARMO:170A0E32]

[00:02] All Done!

Hmm... Looks like it's trying and failing to reference something in another plugin which is loading in the "06" slot (DCL is "17"). Maybe you have an outdated version of whatever plugin that is?

I posted my load order in an edit above, just in case that was the problem.

So hmmm... 06 would be.... Devious Devices - Assets... but I just downloaded it today so it can't be outdated.  In fact I downloaded all of these mods today.

Check DD - Integration. You need 3.0b1, despite the listing of 2.9.2 as the requirement.

Uninstalled the old and installed the beta and it still crashes.

I get the same error about the ankles too in TES.

No improvement.

Edit: Literally it works with all the stuff from my previously posted load order... until you check Deviously Cursed Loot.  Then it crashes on startup.

Are your plugin being loaded into the game? Do you use a mod manager (NMM, wrye bash, Mod Organizer)? If you don't, you should because they will tell you if you did something wrong. As it is now, what you are experiencing is a user error

I would recommand Wrye Bash since that software would be quite vocal about what is wrong with your load order. However it get complex quite rapidly, so if you want simplicity you'd rather want Nexus Mod Manager (NMM). You ought to run LOOT too.

I tried it both with NMM and with Mod Organizer but both caused the crash. 

I installed and ran Loot and I get these error messages...

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

• FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

SexLab.esm

• FNIS_SexLab_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

I have FNIS installed but for some reason it's not picking up on any of the new plugins I downloaded (and I installed the plugins before running FNIS for the first time).

I have also turned off the SDpatch-Frostfall plugin but that still doesn't help.

Firstly I just wish to apologize for the less than useful information that's about to follow, but I seem to have encountered an error and I'm not sure what to do about it as restarting my PC did nothing to help as it normally does for situations of this sort.

'c:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Install Info\Scripted|Deviously Cursed Loot 5.5.xml' because it is being used by another process.

I honestly don't know what to do about this. Restarting solved nothing and I can't seem to find any logs but thats the error the mod manager gave me upon trying to finish the installation. I'm wondering if I should do it manually but, a tad terrified to try such, so any information as to what may be causing this or a work around would be awesome.

Guest Flobalob

Firstly I just wish to apologize for the less than useful information that's about to follow, but I seem to have encountered an error and I'm not sure what to do about it as restarting my PC did nothing to help as it normally does for situations of this sort.

'c:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Install Info\Scripted|Deviously Cursed Loot 5.5.xml' because it is being used by another process.

I honestly don't know what to do about this. Restarting solved nothing and I can't seem to find any logs but thats the error the mod manager gave me upon trying to finish the installation. I'm wondering if I should do it manually but, a tad terrified to try such, so any information as to what may be causing this or a work around would be awesome.

Did you run Nexus Mod Manager as administrator?  If so, you can also try uninstalling it and  installing the latest version as administrator.

Since I'm here, I'd like to ask Kimy, any new updates on the horizon? :)

Kimy, I have a question. I think that this might be a bug. The problem is that during Damsel in Distress quest, you get iron shackles that you can't remove. They will prevent you from progressing farther in quest when you reach stage where you need to remove suit. But to do that, I need to get rid of gloves first, which require me to get rid of iron shackles first. When I was reading plugs message, I've got an idea that there might be some kind of NPC. I've tried to get help from blacksmith, she took money, but didn't remove anything. I've got that quest while looting random chest

Yes.

You didn't say how far it is to the horizon.... LOL

Ah, but we've all walked this far.  A few more steps will only hurt those presently wearing the slave boots   :P

Did you run Nexus Mod Manager as administrator?  If so, you can also try uninstalling it and  installing the latest version as administrator.

Did both those things to no avail. I appreciate the response however. But the same error continued. Maybe the mod creator had some advice on the situation if they have encountered it before?

As a side note I tried with the 5.4 version as well. Same result, same error, except it was for the 5.4 xml. ... Suppose that's rather obvious but none the less, neither version apparently was able to get past the above mentioned error.

Guest Flobalob

Yes.

You didn't say how far it is to the horizon.... LOL

Ah, but we've all walked this far.  A few more steps will only hurt those presently wearing the slave boots   :P

Don't care how far, not all of us can play Fallout 4 and I'm just grateful people like Kimy are around to keep these mods going and make Skyrim fun again.

Guest Flobalob

Did both those things to no avail. I appreciate the response however. But the same error continued. Maybe the mod creator had some advice on the situation if they have encountered it before?

As a side note I tried with the 5.4 version as well. Same result, same error, except it was for the 5.4 xml. ... Suppose that's rather obvious but none the less, neither version apparently was able to get past the above mentioned error.

Check settings in NMM, (click on the 2 little gear icons on the menu bar) on the general tab under Associations, all 3 options should be ticked, below that under options section make sure top 3 are ticked as well as 'enable mod info side panel'. 

Update - also check your pc firewall settings to make sure it isnt blocking NMM.

Check settings in NMM, (click on the 2 little gear icons on the menu bar) on the general tab under Associations, all 3 options should be ticked, below that under options section make sure top 3 are ticked as well as 'enable mod info side panel'. 

Update - also check your pc firewall settings to make sure it isnt blocking NMM.

Well I fixed it! I did what you said with the settings and it alas did nothing, so I went to where the xml file was and just upright deleted it, then reinstalled the mod and it went in with out a hitch. Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one. Thank you very much for your assistance however!

Are the chains on the leg shackles supposed to be a jumbled mess? or is it supposed to act like a chain

They are supposed to act like an actual chain, however I am aware of a bug that can break their animation in some situations for reasons unknown to me.

Hello, everyone!

First, sorry for my English.

I'll try to describe my situation now. I'm using a lot (I think so) of mods.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
EFFCore.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
LakeViewManorUpgrades.esp
SkyUI.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Brows.esp
Skyrim Realistic Archery.esp
Vampire Lord Serana Fixed.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
ISCompendium Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
CiriHair.esp
Bretonnia - BRETON PRESETS 1-10 by FastestDog.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
Children of Skyrim - NORD PRESETS 1-10.esp
Children of Skyrim - NORD PRESETS 11-20.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
DarkStandalone.esp
Strap.esp
TrissArmorRetextured.esp
SkinTight.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
NightshadeSuit.esp
Daedric Chainmail Weapon Position Adjust.esp
MonnoBikini.esp
TGLNordArmor.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Serana.esp
Jennifer.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
UnderPants.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
XPMSE.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Added_Killmoves_All_Weapons+Last_Enemy_Limit_Removed.esp
No_3rd_Person_killcam-3rd_Person_only-leftsideclose.esp
killmoverandom-70-L.esp
decap_chance_60.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
SAP.esp
SerialStrip.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Apropos.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
CWIELnFXPatch.esp
brelyna_merge_cwi_bijin_2.esp
DW.esp
AliciaPainSlut.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
TTT_ArousedNips.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
Studios.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
WetFunction.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabTools.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SLATE.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

I have a trouble with my followers. I use EFF (Extensible Follower Framework just for search) for follower management. 

The issue is: when followers are stripped (undressed unequipped) but not removed, their cloth/armor via some methods (SL framework call stripSlots for example), and after that no animation triggered via SLF (I think so), they redress (equip) their cloth back. This happens when DCL starts event "you were pushed on ground", when Fill Her Up starts leakage, and may be somewhere else, I just don't remember. 

I'm asking here, because I've lurked that Kimy uses EFF with DCL.

What am I asking? Where is this issue hid? Is this EFF or may be vanilla follower behavior? Or is my savegame corrupted? Or did I mess up my MCM settings for mods? Where should I look?

Thank you in advance.

Hello, everyone!

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

EFFCore.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

daymoyl.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

ELFX - Weathers.esp

SkyUI.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

EFFDialogue.esp

UIExtensions.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

Customizable Camera.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Brows.esp

CiriHair.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

DarkStandalone.esp

Strap.esp

TrissArmorRetextured.esp

SkinTight.esp

ScarletDawnArmor.esp

NightshadeSuit.esp

MonnoBikini.esp

TGLNordArmor.esp

Bijin Warmaidens.esp

Serana.esp

Jennifer.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

UnderPants.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

XPMSE.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

FNIS.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

killmoverandom-70-L.esp

decap_chance_60.esp

SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp

NusbieVoices.esp

SexLab Extra Voices.esp

GagSFX.esp

GagSFXDawnguard.esp

GagSFXDragonborn.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SlaveTats.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

SAP.esp

SerialStrip.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SLALAnimObj.esp

Apropos.esp

CWIELnFXPatch.esp

DW.esp

AliciaPainSlut.esp

dcc-dm2.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

TTT_ArousedNips.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

Studios.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

WetFunction.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

SexLabTools.esp

mslDeviousCaptures.esp

SLATE.esp

SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

I have a trouble with my followers. I use EFF (Extensible Follower Framework just for search) for follower management. 

The issue is: when followers are stripped (undressed unequipped) but not removed, their cloth/armor via some methods (SL framework call stripSlots for example), and after that no animation triggered via SLF (I think so), they redress (equip) their cloth back. This happens when DCL starts event "you were pushed on ground", when Fill Her Up starts leakage, and may be somewhere else, I just don't remember. 

What am I asking? Where is this issue hid? Is this EFF or may be vanilla follower behavior? Or is my savegame corrupted? Or did I mess up my MCM settings for mods? Where should I look?

Thank you in advance.

This may or may not help, but try downloading and running LOOT. Just looking at your load order I can see several plugins that are loading before or after others they shouldn't be. Improper mod load order can cause all sorts of issues like with EFF.

Kimy, could you save me from my own stupidity please?

Today I managed to confuse Export/Import the 2nd time, overwriting my painfully created custom setup with the default settings...

It would be awesome if you could call those 2 MCM settings as Save Settings/Load Settings. :)

Yes.

Great news! However, could you give us a hint on how soon are we talking about? A new version of Captured Dreams Shop is around the corner and I *need* to know whether or not to wait for the other mod until I start playing.. :)

Thanks!

Hello, everyone!

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

EFFCore.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

daymoyl.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

ELFX - Weathers.esp

SkyUI.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

EFFDialogue.esp

UIExtensions.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

Customizable Camera.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Brows.esp

CiriHair.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

DarkStandalone.esp

Strap.esp

TrissArmorRetextured.esp

SkinTight.esp

ScarletDawnArmor.esp

NightshadeSuit.esp

MonnoBikini.esp

TGLNordArmor.esp

Bijin Warmaidens.esp

Serana.esp

Jennifer.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

UnderPants.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

XPMSE.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

FNIS.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

killmoverandom-70-L.esp

decap_chance_60.esp

SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp

NusbieVoices.esp

SexLab Extra Voices.esp

GagSFX.esp

GagSFXDawnguard.esp

GagSFXDragonborn.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SlaveTats.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

SAP.esp

SerialStrip.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SLALAnimObj.esp

Apropos.esp

CWIELnFXPatch.esp

DW.esp

AliciaPainSlut.esp

dcc-dm2.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

TTT_ArousedNips.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

Studios.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

WetFunction.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

SexLabTools.esp

mslDeviousCaptures.esp

SLATE.esp

SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

Thank you in advance.

This may or may not help, but try downloading and running LOOT. Just looking at your load order I can see several plugins that are loading before or after others they shouldn't be. Improper mod load order can cause all sorts of issues like with EFF.

thanks for reply, but I'm using loot(embedded in MO I think, I click sort and it says "running loot")