To work with OSA this mod would have to be rewritten in Actionscript AND compiled into OSA which would have to be done by the author of OSA. That would make it rather hard to maintain.

OSA is a very interesting mod but it is not going to be a replacement for the Sexlab Framework. It fills a related but very different niche.

Version 5.6

- Added: Bondage Mittens. This new item makes your hands useless even if your wrists aren't otherwise tied. While wearing this very restrictive device you will be unable to fight, pick locks and steal from others. It is also almost impossible to pick up items from a container and you have only a low chance to do so.
- Added: Balloon Hoods. This rubber hood complelete encloses your head. It acts as both a gag and a blindfold.
- Added: Public Indecency now includes being naked in public. If enough people complain about your exposed self, the guards will restore public order. You say you're wearing some exotic magic item you can't get rid of that actually -forces- you to be naked? Come on, we've heard better excuses! Needless to say there is a MCM toggle for it.
- Added: The Dollmaker can now help you with jammed locks if your clumsy fingers managed to break the key inside when trying to open them. Her services might be pricey, though.
- Added: The Dollmaker has started dealing in second-hand restraints. Bring your used devices to her in exchange for keys!
- Added: You can now allow Sasha to dominate you. She is -really- enjoying that and will lock you in a yoke whenever you are not in a dangerous zone. You can ask her to stop at any time. But not when she has currently locked you up!
- Added: Loss of Control: If you are really, really horny, you might just be unable to keep your hands away from yourself. Which can cause additional fun when it happens to you in a crowded place and public indenceny is enabled. This feature is tied to the arousal value that would also make you vulnerable to rape. Yes, there is a MCM toggle for it.
- Added: Sasha is similarly challenged to keep her hands away from herself when she's horny. Keep her arousal in check or she will embarrass you by starting to touch herself while you're talking to the Jarl. Well, that or just belt her, that will keep her in line, too. Oh, if she's losing control while dominating you, she might not stop at playing with herself. Why would she if you can have YOU instead!
- Added: Suffering under a constantly inflated belly because you love sex so much and your guy partners keep pumping huge loads of cum into you all day long? There is relief now! A potion is now available to the horny women of Skyrim to help them with symptoms caused by cum inflation! You might find it in containers.
- Added: The Chastity Belt of Misogyny. If you make your male betters angry at you by refusing to satisfy their needs, they might lock you in this special chastity belt. The men of Skyrim invented it to show stubborn females their place. It constantly stimulates the female locked in it, but she obviously can't touch herself. All men of Skyrim carry the necessary master key allowing them to unlock these belts as they please. And they will do that a lot. Just don't expect them to free you when they are done with you. Honor forbids it! Next time a man ask you for sex, know your place and be a good girl! No female has ever gotten her hand on the master key, but each belt can also be unlocked with three body restraints keys.
- Added: The Yoke of Shame. This steel yoke is a common form of punishing female offenders in Skyrim. The restraint is inescapable and impossible to hide in public. While locked in it the criminal woman will be unable to prevent anyone from doing with her whatever they want! The yoke features a timed lock that will release the subject when her term is over.
- Added: For Modders: Two new SendModEvent triggers to equip the Belt of Shame (SendModEvent("dcur-triggerBeltofShame")) and the Yoke of Shame (SendModEvent("dcur-triggerYokeofShame")) on the player.
- Added: Combat surrender has now its own MCM slider to determine if the character will get tied up by the victors.
- Changed: The Dollmaker now also takes Queen Sarah's Chastity Key when you make her keyholder.
- Changed: The Lucky Charm will no longer be unequipped by sex scenes.
- Changed: Increased the area hostiles will be pacified in when surrendering to minimize chances that the character will get attacked when surrendering.
- Changed: Time spent sleeping or waiting no longer counts towards the time you have to spend in a Belt of Shame.
- Changed: Recommended DDI value for the chance of jamming the lock is now 33% when breaking a key.
- Changed: Some events that would only drop common keys can now also drop rare keys.
- Changed: If the character is getting raped, her assailants now prefer to tie her with ball gags instead of ring gags, except when she is wearing a chastity belt.
- Changed: The Rubber Doll Hood's model got replaced with the new pink Balloon Hood.
- Changed: Removed hips scaling.
- Charged: Nerfed the default values for the slave collar.
- Changed: Integrated Self Bondage in the Uncontrollable Lust feature and made it use the same arousal threshold.
- Changed: Wearing Queen Sarah's set now prevents cursed traps.
- Fixed: The gag dialogue's chance calculation now works!
- Fixed: The "Surrender on Disarm" checkbox is now respected when an enemy knocks away your weapon or when you stumble.
- Fixed: If the Belt of Shame is removed through other means than the timer lock, the timer lock will now get properly reset.
- Fixed: Collar and boot punishments now force the player into third person mode.
- Fixed: The final key location for the Bound Queen quest got a working quest marker.
- Fixed: The Tentacle Parasite's speech debuff is now actually a debuff, not a buff. Gah!
- Fixed: Bondage play when solicitating will no longer equip harnesses on you (limiting animation choices)
- Fixed: A condition in the gag dialogue that would equip wrist restraints on you when you are already wearing some.
- Fixed: The horny buffs threshold MCM slider actually works now.
- Fixed: Public indenceny now properly resets after being triggered once.
- Fixed: Bound effects have been updated with a missing perk required by DDI 3.0
- Fixed: Removed several dirty edits.
- Fixed: A faulty condition in Leon/Leah's dialogue that would prevent them offering the shopping quest.
- Fixed: Leaving your stuff in the chest at Ustolf's party will no longer reset enchanted items to default state. Thanks Slagblah for contributing the fix!
- Fixed: The Bondage Adventure and the MCM self bondage feature now respect the Consistent Theme setting.
- Fixed: The Slave Collar somehow used the wrong model. It's using the proper one again.
- Fixed: The Dollmaker and Sasha will no longer rape the character in their store if she is vulnerable. The Better Business Bureau complained about treating customers like that.
- Fixed: Made the burnt corpses able to trigger cursed traps.
- Fixed: Uncontrollable Lust will no longer trigger when DCL is shut down.
- Fixed: The barrel in the Bound Queen quest will no longer mark the key fragment inside as 'stolen'. Quest items will now get removed at the end of the quest.
- Fixed: The guards will no longer select a belt or yoke as punishment if you are already wearing one.
- Fixed: The Yoke effect should now properly work with DDI 3.0 and no longer pop you out of 1st person mode.
- Fixed: The safeword will now terminate the Going Shopping quest.
- Fixed: The Cursed Harness will no longer block the belt slot.
- Fixed: Your shaky hands no longer drop Queen Sarah's key.
- Fixed: The Slave Gag will no properly silence you again.
- Fixed: A fallback for Public Indecency getting permanently disabled by a failed sex animation.

Note: German localization files are NOT provided with this version. They will be released at a later date. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Oh yes, it is here! Thank you for the new version. What a looong changelog (again!) Yee-haw!

I see a lot of "changed" and "fixed" entries in it involving the quests and NPCs, is it thus safe to assume that this will require a new game or at least a 'clean safe'?

It -should- be ok to just overwrite the old version. YMMV

I know that it isnt in your mod but when i install cursed loot the dragon isnt landing. There must be something make the dragon flying. I am not a programmer (wished i could do what u are able to do^^) but every mod works only this mod makes this bug. Thats why i ask you ^^.

Perhaps it makes creatures react on other things? I also noticed that the bear (Second beastess quest starts to attack other animals that are close when cursed is installed) After he killed everything it stops running around and u can talk with the bear. The bear isnt running around without cursed loot. I think the same moving behaviour happens with the dragon later and than its flying instead of sitting.

Took me 2 weeks to find out what mod makes the dragon flying instead of sitting hehe

Your mod is realy great and it would be nice if you could find out why this happens. I know you did a realy fantastic job with your mod.

Perhaps it makes creatures react on other things? I also noticed that the bear (Second beastess quest starts to attack other animals that are close when cursed is installed) After he killed everything it stops running around and u can talk with the bear. The bear isnt running around without cursed loot. I think the same moving behaviour happens with the dragon later and than its flying instead of sitting.

Took me 2 weeks to find out what mod makes the dragon flying instead of sitting hehe

Your mod is realy great and it would be nice if you could find out why this happens. I know you did a realy fantastic job with your mod.

This is odd. I can't think of a single feature of DCL that would be able to cause this behaviour. But I am afraid that I can't really look into this issue. I don't use any bestiality mods, so I can't guarantee my mod to be compatible with them. If someone tracks the issue down and if it turns out that DCL is really responsible for it, I might see what I can do.

It may be possible that DCL allow the player to talk to every peaceful animal. I have DCL disabled at the moment because I'm testing stuff and can't talk to animals. But I could in previous playthrough where DCL was active. I did not make the correlation until mirlo1 wrote he could talk to the bear.

Bug Report. I found that many of the special hoods are invisible when you are playing or using them on khajit or arganion.

Also are you willing to add a armbinder of shame, and a ring gag or bit gag only option for RND & iNeed users and though that play as beast races?

Are you welling to add a high elf, arganion, and khajit sub follower or a patch that let you same sasha;s and the doll makers's race?

I love most of the new additions, but the bondage mittens should still allow you to punch (unarmed combat), as long as your wrists are not bound.  Your hands are forced into fists, so there should be no problems there.  I suppose it should remove a kajiit's or argonian's claws bonus to unarmed damage, too.

Thanks a lot for the hard work, Kimy. ;)

Will wait for the german language files befire upgrading. Just one thing i noticed today. If you trigger the option "body changes at arousal - breast scale", the breasts got much bigger, if the tentacle parasite got equiped through a trap. (mine is "bodyslided") And i mean much bigger. ^^

maybe i'm not that into bondage or i might have missed something in the mcm menu.. i dunno. but i got tired of all the "Hey, let me slap some bondage stuff on you." every time my character talks to any dude. and despite having extremely low chances for chests and stuff to do their thing; they seem to go off every time... -.- i dig the idea and stuff but if this is just how it is then its an annoyance to me. still.. i hope its just some bugginess or im just being an idiot or somethin. :P

I love most of the new additions, but the bondage mittens should still allow you to punch (unarmed combat), as long as your wrists are not bound.  Your hands are forced into fists, so there should be no problems there.  I suppose it should remove a kajiit's or argonian's claws bonus to unarmed damage, too.

The bondage mitten should not only let you fight but add to unarmed damage being you are hitting them with a harder object and that has more mass in a center point that you striking them with. In real life a martial art can still be very deadly using the kicks and the mitten as close fist punches and hammers (striking with then bottom or top of the fist) would be hit even hard but they can't use any open handed or grappling trick and they have to use more energy  to handle the extra weight for body aliment of the mitten to get there full body mass behind the blows.

Long story short the mitten should add stamina cost increase but let the use tight unarmed with a little more unarmed damage if the person know how to fight.

maybe i'm not that into bondage or i might have missed something in the mcm menu.. i dunno. but i got tired of all the "Hey, let me slap some bondage stuff on you." every time my character talks to any dude. and despite having extremely low chances for chests and stuff to do their thing; they seem to go off every time... -.- i dig the idea and stuff but if this is just how it is then its an annoyance to me. still.. i hope its just some bugginess or im just being an idiot or somethin. :P

That's probably the misogyny feature in effect. It's not related to literal cursed loot, but more to the men being douches.

Did a quick check in xEdit.

The 'unwanted' creature behavior in Beastess should no longer appear.

So, I found a bug with the bondage mittens... If you unequip a gag you will drop most of your food and potions on the ground when the no-food effect tries to restore them.

Edit: also a slight issue with the tie both outcome from asking to tie someone up... If you have any keys, they will get stolen, and then the npc will just unequip most of the gear she puts herself in. Effectively making it almost the same as just tying the player.