It may be possible that DCL allow the player to talk to every peaceful animal. I have DCL disabled at the moment because I'm testing stuff and can't talk to animals. But I could in previous playthrough where DCL was active. I did not make the correlation until mirlo1 wrote he could talk to the bear.

Its not the problem not to be able to talk. The problem is that the creatures are moving or moving/fighting. A flying creature is out of range to be able to talk to^^ With the bear u can talk after it finished fighting :-p

I just installed the new version of your mod and it looks like it fixed this bug. But i am not sure at all because i started with a loaded saved game on the worldmap before i started the quests. This time there was no issue :-) Perhaps your cleaning of the dirty plugins fixed the problems.

maybe i'm not that into bondage or i might have missed something in the mcm menu.. i dunno. but i got tired of all the "Hey, let me slap some bondage stuff on you." every time my character talks to any dude. and despite having extremely low chances for chests and stuff to do their thing; they seem to go off every time... -.- i dig the idea and stuff but if this is just how it is then its an annoyance to me. still.. i hope its just some bugginess or im just being an idiot or somethin. :P

Did you leave the arousal modifier active? If you don't turn that off, events will fire much, much more frequently at high arousal, even if you set them quite low to start with.

Is there a safe way to update to this version from a previous mid play through? I read the front page but unless I missed it, I didn't see any advice about updating. Is this backwards compatible and updates over itself? The same as Defeat for example?

Previous page: should be safe.

Is there a safe way to update to this version from a previous mid play through? I read the front page but unless I missed it, I didn't see any advice about updating. Is this backwards compatible and updates over itself? The same as Defeat for example?

Previous page: should be safe.

How on earth did I miss that haha! Sorry and thanks!

wow, another exciting update! Thanks your work Kimy.

Just one thing: it's weird that bondage mittens is more punishing than armbinder. Armbinder allows you to fight (DDi 3.0 above) and loot containers, while bondage mittens doesn't. Maybe you should override armbinder's default behavior for more consistency.

One of my favourite mods just got even better so many thanks for your efforts. Awesome update !!  Love the bondage mittens but for some reason I kept geting constant unequips and my save file jumped from 8meg to 67meg and I had a papyrus log of 50+meg which I could not extract to send you to see if it was something the mittens did..  I think it probably was as the unequips only happened when mitten were worn..  I will still endeavor to see if it is an issue between them and one of the many other mods I use and will post any findings to help others..  I WANT the Mittens..  the way they dropped keys when trying to get them out of chests was inspired!.. I will see if I can back track my saves to find where things got screwy or at least try to replicate the error and gain a log before files become too large.. 

(after a little digging...  active scripts jumped from 9 to 2000+  nearly all were as below only id's seemed to change..

ID:         00DE587D
Var:       int:  26
Uint8:    02
Uint8:    00
Functions: 4

---------- Function 1 ----------

VarCount: 4
Flag:         02
Type:       00
Name:      XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect
Event:      OnObjectEquipped
uint8:       03
uint8:       02
Returntype: None
Docstring: 

(cut short for ease but went on for pages)  

and there was 2000+ in suspended stack  containing

id:        00DF1F92
flag:     0

(or similar id varied)

Sorry for not being tech savy enough to help but hope what I have posted can maybe help if others get similar issues..

Bug report: When equipping the bondage mittens, after trying and failing to masterbate with a chastity belt, a chastity bra my character was wearing kept disappearing and reappearing, and there was text above saying "   was unequipped" continuously.

And yes, there were no words before "was unequipped" in those messages.

EDIT: Turns out it's not DCL that was causing it. It was the Devious Devices Hider being problematic.

Guest mrKenshi

With 5.6 update I get $ symbol in some of the strings in the MCM (the new options like punishment for nudity and so on). I suppose something is working wrong?

With 5.6 update I get $ symbol in some of the strings in the MCM (the new options like punishment for nudity and so on). I suppose something is working wrong?

A bit same for me. All lines (in MCM) start with $DCL_ followed by what looks like the used Variable in the script.

Sometimes hard to understand, specialy when looking for the new Stuff ^^.

But thanx anyway for the update and all the work Kimy !   regards

If you see in MCM lines like $DCL_ then your language is not ENGLISH.

Go to (skyrim folder)\Data\Interface\Translations\ and copy file "Deviously Cursed Loot_ENGLISH.TXT" to "Deviously Cursed Loot_(your language).TXT"

e.g. if you have french skyrim installation copy this file into "Deviously Cursed Loot_FRENCH.TXT"

YAY mittens!~ Ive been waiting for mittens now for awhile. And I agree with someone elses sentiment you should still be able to punch or kick with them. Depending on what they look like though, they might lower or increase punching/unarmed damage I think~

Anyone have a picture of what they look like? Id like to look at them, and its cool that Kimmy made it so we can just update it without needing a whole new save game... that saves me a bit of frustration for once. :) I normally just wait and be patient after the first release since normally Kimmy is cool enough to make a patch of fixes people report not too long after the new releases.

If you see in MCM lines like $DCL_ then your language is not ENGLISH.

Go to (skyrim folder)\Data\Interface\Translations\ and copy file "Deviously Cursed Loot_ENGLISH.TXT" to "Deviously Cursed Loot_(your language).TXT"

e.g. if you have french skyrim installation copy this file into "Deviously Cursed Loot_FRENCH.TXT"

Yeah, my Skyrim is German. I use Mod Organizer, so i found the Deviously Cursed Loot_ENGLISH.TXT file under

"XX:\Mod Organizer\mods\Deviously Cursed Loot 5.6\Interface\Translations".

Just renamed it to "Deviously Cursed Loot_GERMAN.TXT". That did the trick ;)

Thx for the tip !!  regards

Hello kimy. Thank you for your great work and cooperation with translation.

It seems that three STRINGS files are not read(used) on 5.6. I'm using *_English.STRINGS file as Japanese translation trick and I have already translated DCL 5.6 in Japanese as Deviously Cursed Loot_English.STRINGS. But English strings were still displayed. Also TESVTranslator didn't show something like "STRINGS files are opened instead of esp file" when Deviously Cursed Loot.esp is opened. Would you check usage of STRINGS files?

The currently published version of DCL 5.6 does not support localization.

Can't install 5.6 ,,,Nexus Mod Manager keeps cancelling the install at 50% / when fomod installer window should pop up

It should work just nicely with NMM.

I derped and forgot to generate the copies of the English MCM localizaion. As someone said above, you need to rename the ENGLISH string file in /data/translation/interface file to the name of whatever language you are using.

One of my favourite mods just got even better so many thanks for your efforts. Awesome update !!  Love the bondage mittens but for some reason I kept geting constant unequips and my save file jumped from 8meg to 67meg and I had a papyrus log of 50+meg which I could not extract to send you to see if it was something the mittens did..  I think it probably was as the unequips only happened when mitten were worn..  I will still endeavor to see if it is an issue between them and one of the many other mods I use and will post any findings to help others..  I WANT the Mittens..  the way they dropped keys when trying to get them out of chests was inspired!.. I will see if I can back track my saves to find where things got screwy or at least try to replicate the error and gain a log before files become too large.. 

(after a little digging...  active scripts jumped from 9 to 2000+  nearly all were as below only id's seemed to change..

ID:         00DE587D

Var:       int:  26

Uint8:    02

Functions: 4

---------- Function 1 ----------

VarCount: 4

Flag:         02

Type:       00

Event:      OnObjectEquipped

uint8:       03

uint8:       02

Returntype: None

Docstring: 

(cut short for ease but went on for pages)  

and there was 2000+ in suspended stack  containing

id:        00DF1F92

flag:     0

(or similar id varied)

Sorry for not being tech savy enough to help but hope what I have posted can maybe help if others get similar issues..

Hmmm, can it be that you're using the XPMS weapon placement feature? If yes, that might explain why your savegame went to hell. It looks like DCL and the XPMS feature fought each other.

Can't install 5.6 ,,,Nexus Mod Manager keeps cancelling the install at 50% / when fomod installer window should pop up

It should work just nicely with NMM.

never mind,obviously newer fomod installers check installed plugin dependencies..and cancel instal without saying anything if one is missing..had removed sexlab aroused for a session of mod updates,,only noticed this behaviour whe i checked the config file..