So im bit lost with the cursed collar quest. how am i supposed to look for the clue? i tried asking blacksmiths and court mages but they didnt seem to have anything helpful. in mod menu it talks about clue being in some locations but there are over hundred dungeons in skyrim. any way to have slightly better idea where i should be looking for the clue? how does the clue look like when i find it? is it paper letter or some other item?

I haven't done that quest in awhile, but... have you made sure the quest is active in your journal? I recall there being location markers.

Not sure if this is a bug or a "new" feature.

I have chance to get tied up set to 0 in the Rape section. I opened a container which triggered flashbang and when finished the bandit fitted a misogyny chastity belt to my pc.

Oh sorry didnt see your post before I posted... but uh... isnt that a different event almost entirely? Im pretty sure flashbangs are just a normal random event that tie you up after appearing from nowhere and raping you, its more supposed to be a trap is all. I usually turn flashbangs off though because I didnt like the idea of npcs randomly appearing. In fact almost every incident where an npc randomly appears to take advantage of you I have it turned off because its immersion breaking to me.

Well that was my thinking as well. As the flashbang is a standard event and I have tied up set to 0 there seems to be a crossover into misogyny now. I don't recall anything similar in the last version.

It's not a problem, I was just wondering about it

I never did like the flashbang (must be a preference thing). Now that I think about it, it does strike me as odd. Sure the player character does like getting tied up alot, but I've never heard being hit with a flashbang as a kink. Maybe a man should just pop out of a chest or a leprechaun. Haha!

So im bit lost with the cursed collar quest. how am i supposed to look for the clue? i tried asking blacksmiths and court mages but they didnt seem to have anything helpful. in mod menu it talks about clue being in some locations but there are over hundred dungeons in skyrim. any way to have slightly better idea where i should be looking for the clue? how does the clue look like when i find it? is it paper letter or some other item?

I haven't done that quest in awhile, but... have you made sure the quest is active in your journal? I recall there being location markers.

yes i have it and its the only one currently active but there are no markers of any kind visible on the map or compass

Oddly, I cannot install 5.6. NMM fails to activate the mod, without any sort of dialog after about 5 minutes of initialization and unpacking. Anyone have a similar issue?

NMM issue that check for active skyrim.esm because the DCL ask it to. To fix it either restart NMM and hope for the best or edit the fomod's ModuleConfig.xml.

yes i have it and its the only one currently active but there are no markers of any kind visible on the map or compass

Cursed collar comes with a note that initialize the quest. Never worked for me though.

Bug Report

I was trying the mittens and ran into a nasty bug. If you load a game with mittens fitted to a pc it seems to continuously try to unequip them (with the unequip sound playing). They seem okay provided a game isn't reloaded (tried both a fresh startup of Skyim as well as just a load on an existing session in case of memory issues).

I was also not able to remove them even once I got the key into inventory (standard restraint key) it was just saying I didn't have the correct key, though maybe there's a timer as well so probably a feature

I've attached a log and screenshots so you can see what's happening. I did just additem them and then put them on though I can't see that would make any difference on this one.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

attachicon.gifScreenShot72.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenShot73.jpg

Id like to confirm this as well.

Bug Report

I was trying the mittens and ran into a nasty bug. If you load a game with mittens fitted to a pc it seems to continuously try to unequip them (with the unequip sound playing). They seem okay provided a game isn't reloaded (tried both a fresh startup of Skyim as well as just a load on an existing session in case of memory issues).

I was also not able to remove them even once I got the key into inventory (standard restraint key) it was just saying I didn't have the correct key, though maybe there's a timer as well so probably a feature

I've attached a log and screenshots so you can see what's happening. I did just additem them and then put them on though I can't see that would make any difference on this one.

I can definitely confirm this as well.

I mentioned earlier that it happened, but I thought it was DDi, but it was indeed the mittens that were causing problems.

It's been a while i had time to play skyrim and even longer to use this mod sad.png , can somebody help me, and point me the way to the dollmaker shop???

can somebody tell me  the fastest way to get the rubber collar????

You could raise the chances for the rubber collar event to happen in the MCM

Talking to Farengar (did I spell that right?), Whiterun's court wizard, is probably faster.

Oddly, I cannot install 5.6. NMM fails to activate the mod, without any sort of dialog after about 5 minutes of initialization and unpacking. Anyone have a similar issue?

This can have multiple reasons, but let's go with the obvious first: You miss a dependencie.

The installer checks for all needed dependencies but NMM stopped showing the corresponding message making it quit silently.

it's still included in th hope this functtionality will be included in NMM again. MO users are not affected.

So for now we can either use a C# script that shows its own error message or drop this check completly.

NMM issue that check for active skyrim.esm because the DCL ask it to. To fix it either restart NMM and hope for the best or edit the fomod's ModuleConfig.xml.

Does NMM report Skyrim.ESM as inactive??? if it does, then we might change this dependencie check to installed instead of active.

iron hang cuff doesn't work for me now, anyone else?

PS: in the previous patch i have to open the hardcore mode to get it works normal, but now even in hardcore it doesn't work(it says bounded up but nothing happens, and i can take it off without unlock window poping up)

Love your mod but cant seem to understand how to fit DeathAlternative, Defeat, SD and Cursed loot.

I tried using your combat surrender on Reiklings and some other Solstheim npcs but they suddenly knock me out and then i am either Left for dead or Simple Slavery...

Is there anyway in which i can go like Knocked down-> Raped -> SD or Left for dead or Simple Slavery ?

Love your mod but cant seem to understand how to fit DeathAlternative, Defeat, SD and Cursed loot.

I tried using your combat surrender on Reiklings and some other Solstheim npcs but they suddenly knock me out and then i am either Left for dead or Simple Slavery...

Is there anyway in which i can go like Knocked down-> Raped -> SD or Left for dead or Simple Slavery ?

Yes, but not DCL. DCL is easy, standalone and reliable, but if you want more advanced options and connexion to Death Alternative, you'll need to use Defeat. Disable DCL's combat surrender and let defeat handle it, there are all options you need in Defeat's MCM.

This might be a stupid question, but is there a recommended version of ZAZ Animation pack I should use?

I've had a problem with the yoke-animation not working, and when I check the zaz menu in MCM, it doesn't recognize DCL as a mod. 

I recently updated both Cursed loot and zaz to the newest version, so I'm not completely sure which mod is causing the problem.

Yes, but not DCL. DCL is easy, standalone and reliable, but if you want more advanced options and connexion to Death Alternative, you'll need to use Defeat. Disable DCL's combat surrender and let defeat handle it, there are all options you need in Defeat's MCM.

yeah but idk whats wrong with defeat... I get hit and then ragdoll and then back to previous save, sometimes its rape then previous save. Ill ask around in Defeat forums too :/

Does NMM report Skyrim.ESM as inactive??? if it does, then we might change this dependencie check to installed instead of active.

Basically, the skyrim.esm file will always be loaded by the game regardless of its state (active or inactive). It is thus pointless to put it as an "active" requirement. NMM fucks it up by, sometimes, not handling that file state properly. For example, if you start NMM then generate a bashed patch, NMM may list all the plugins requiring skyrim.esm as "problematic" because the master esm somehow switched from a neutral state to "inactive".

The master esm was always handled that way by bethesda. Sometimes the plugins.txt will not have skyrim.esm, sometime it will have it. Depend on your mod manager tool, I guess.

Basically, the skyrim.esm file will always be loaded by the game regardless of its state (active or inactive). It is thus pointless to put it as an "active" requirement. NMM fucks it up by, sometimes, not handling that file state properly. For example, if you start NMM then generate a bashed patch, NMM may list all the plugins requiring skyrim.esm as "problematic" because the master esm somehow switched from a neutral state to "inactive".

The master esm was always handled that way by bethesda. Sometimes the plugins.txt will not have skyrim.esm, sometime it will have it. Depend on your mod manager tool, I guess.

i was depending in the mod manager to report the state of the plugin to avoid any accidental or willing installation for the wrong game.

So i'll only remove this check if checking for installed doesn't do the trick either.

This can have multiple reasons, but let's go with the obvious first: You miss a dependencie.

The installer checks for all needed dependencies but NMM stopped showing the corresponding message making it quit silently.

it's still included in th hope this functtionality will be included in NMM again. MO users are not affected.

So for now we can either use a C# script that shows its own error message or drop this check completly.

I've had cursed loot installed for a couple years now, so it shouldn't be dependencies unless there's something new. This is the first time a mod has ever aborted activation just in NMM--typically, even with missing dependencies I get at worst a notification and/or a CTD when firing up skyrim.

I might try Biocobus' method here. It's just peculiar that I'm experiencing this issue, when most people obviously aren't.

After repeatedly hitting a wall, I even upgraded my version of NMM, which uninstalled and reinstalled all my mods, and I am still having no luck with activation.

edit: It was all my fault. I edited ModuleConfig to not require skyrim.esm, but it still failed to install, because despite having all dependencies installed via the mod tab of NMM, in the plugin tab, SEVERAL mods had become unchecked/disabled mysteriously. I feel like an idiot, but... in my defense I've never had that happen before.

on public indencity 

when PC is playing with her self, the guard will stop her immidiantly, even with the delay option opened. 

Is this intended? kinda want to change it.

It's intended, yes. The delay affects only partner sex, not masturbation.

I wrote the Combat Surrender feature in Cursed Loot as a replacement for the Defeat/Death Alternative combo when I decided to kick DA from my load order. If you disable it, DCL works fine with DA/Defeat. The other features shouldn't clash with DA. I will never actively support DA or integrate DCL with it, though.

This might be a stupid question, but is there a recommended version of ZAZ Animation pack I should use?

I've had a problem with the yoke-animation not working, and when I check the zaz menu in MCM, it doesn't recognize DCL as a mod. 

I recently updated both Cursed loot and zaz to the newest version, so I'm not completely sure which mod is causing the problem.

Always use the newest ZAP version. The Yoke animations should work despite DCL is indeed not listed in ZAP.

Hmm alright. Then I don't understand what's causing the problem. I've got Mod Organizer, and I also use SD+ and Xaz Prison overhaul. I'm a little bit unsure of which mod should be loaded first among the installations. I use the integrated LOOT-button to organize the esp's. Any ideas? I generally keep the larger, framework-type mods higher up in the priority, (that is, among the first loaded), and i've tried moving it back and forth to see if it changes anything, but so far it doesn't seem like it matters

I do not troubleshoot Mod Organizer issues, but a properly used LOOT should always produce a functional load order, without any need to manually rearrange any of the mods you listed.

Which Yoke anims aren't working btw. The running/idle animations or the sex scenes?

Bug Report

I can definitely confirm this as well.

I mentioned earlier that it happened, but I thought it was DDi, but it was indeed the mittens that were causing problems.

I think I found that issue. Should be gone with the next patch!