On 5/13/2022 at 4:39 PM, Captain_noone said:

I use DCL 9.0 for SE though and I have that option available

Yes it is in the MCM (still effective for the "it is your fault if a guard sees you getting raped"). No, it shouldn't and doesn't trigger "come here woman" since DCL 9.0 and maybe even earlier. If you have 9.0 and it still triggers for you, you probably didn't start a new game since a previous version, which is prone to bugs and Kimy doesn't support it

A little bug: I got into Dagonar with a ultra-tight SJ and the guards there cannot remove it, thus failing to replace my gear for the various Dagonar daily routine quests.

I suppose either:

1. The guards should be able to remove this item.

2. Dagonar shouldn't be a possible outcome when wearing this item.

By the way, in general (an old bug I reported before, I think), getting defeated while in the vicinity of guards gets you the "you were defeated by law" and sent to Dagonar, even if you are on the same side as the guard. Most common places it happens is when fighting dragons or when doing that companion quest with Farkas.

14 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I got into Dagonar with a ultra-tight SJ

This is know issue with DD 5.1 new equip and remove system.

I already post somewhere DD 5.1 LE or DD 5.1 SE - don't remember and can't find because LL does all to prevent me with search - problem for Kimy.

In short DD can't automatically remove any straitjacket because it can't find rendered device. It search for wrong biped slot because SJ have keyword Heavybondage the same as for yoke and DD try to find SJ using Yoke biped slot as SJ have biped slot 32 (body)

Edited by Elsidia

So I’ve had this mod before years ago and it worked great, but this go around it hasn’t worked since I downloaded it. None of the functions work including “Tie me up”. So I tried the shut down all functions option but then when I go to reset it. It says I have a mod that removes the important tag on child characters. I’ve tried deleting every mod that isn’t necessary to run Cursed Loot and it still says that. I’ve tried to reinstall many times but still have the same issue.

1 hour ago, Domina1232 said:

So I’ve had this mod before years ago and it worked great, but this go around it hasn’t worked since I downloaded it. None of the functions work including “Tie me up”. So I tried the shut down all functions option but then when I go to reset it. It says I have a mod that removes the important tag on child characters. I’ve tried deleting every mod that isn’t necessary to run Cursed Loot and it still says that. I’ve tried to reinstall many times but still have the same issue.

This mod has a policy of being strictly against sex with minors, so if your modlist has anything that alters children, it simply won't run.

(sorry that I cannot provide more information on that, because I simply don't care about children. If you have anything like this, at least disable it in your Mod Manager.)

To get a new DD version running, you have to start a new game. Make sure beforehand, that every old script from your previous version is actually removed from your script folder - Mod Managers don't always do what they promise, even worse if you've switched your MM on a running game?

You need to at least once hard save, exit to desktop and resume the game to get the MCM up and running, and be sure to tweak the settings before the first device hits you.

57 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

This mod has a policy of being strictly against sex with minors, so if your modlist has anything that alters children, it simply won't run.

(sorry that I cannot provide more information on that, because I simply don't care about children. If you have anything like this, at least disable it in your Mod Manager.)

To get a new DD version running, you have to start a new game. Make sure beforehand, that every old script from your previous version is actually removed from your script folder - Mod Managers don't always do what they promise, even worse if you've switched your MM on a running game?

You need to at least once hard save, exit to desktop and resume the game to get the MCM up and running, and be sure to tweak the settings before the first device hits you

Ya I definitely did not install a mod to change anything with the children characters, and like I said I have removed and tried to run it again with every mod I have. That’s why I think it’s some sort of glitch with Cursed Loot it’s self. As far as saving and then reloading the game I do that constantly. Thanks for the help though I’m definitely trying to think of anything it could be.

2 hours ago, Domina1232 said:

Ya I definitely did not install a mod to change anything with the children characters, (...)

If you post your Load Order (or simply a modlist) (in a spoiler or as an attachment) maybe someone with more knowledge can give you advice.

Might be (wild guessing here) something like a Dibella mod, bc the Sybil is a child in vanilla game...

On 5/13/2022 at 2:56 AM, DonQuiWho said:

Yes!

Even using @Kharos 'better DD' mod doesn't do that, even tho it will properly restrain Followers etc wearing those that are fully restraining

My understanding is that they are using the selection process DCL uses, to equip players and NPCs.  So if DCL equips non-restraining devices, that also happens in Defeat

Part of the problem seems to arise because the DCL 'categories' eg Shackles, include random selection from both the fully restraining DDs and cosmetic only DDs, and you cannot set the individual probability of selecting the non restraining ones at Zero

An initial MCM option

• to apply ONLY restraining devices

EDIT: or maybe

• not to apply non restraining devices

with whatever tweak is needed to the mechanic code below that etc would probably do it

As you know, I'm no techie, but in your current DD rewrite, is there any way to add anything simple to distinguish between functioning / properly restraining devices and those that are not?  That might give everyone a whole new world to play with

==========

And thanks for the quick reply.  Much appreciated

DQW

I will have a look at this. Shouldn't be too hard to do. :)

45 minutes ago, Domina1232 said:

My game is crashing upon loading up. I've downloaded all of the requirements, but its saying I need "Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm". Not sure where to find that. thanks

Check your DD version, Contraptions is bundled with DD. The latest is 5.1. If that doesn't work or you do have 5.1, check your plugins list and make sure you didn't uncheck it.

I adore this mod, and I'm redownloading it again after replacing my PC. 
The only small issue in that Devious Devices was missing from the requirements list once you've already clicked on view file to download it ? DD Assets, Integration, and Expansion are there, I should have remembered about Devious Devices, but I overlooked it and only noticed when my mod manager told me there was a missing ESM. 
Again, I really love this mod, it's my go-to/must have for NSFW skyrim mods

I need some help, I manage to not make the DCL mcm not load or work. This only happend after I accidentally pressed register ZaZ sexlab animations and after that I notice my character was the cover up animation which I disabled. Not sure if I should reinstall ZaZ or DCL. I already disabled the ZaZ animation in sexlab but it still didn't fix it.

been looking for a solution for a while and not sure what is going on, the mod works great for the most part but the whore and slave collar thus far while activated did not put the collar on me for some reason, only giving me the message, not sure if it helps but the universal key and the safeword (do not care that much about the safeword button, just thought it be helpful) debug option does not work

mod list

Spoiler

modlist.PNG.3303a696378caf4585ec78018abdfd44.PNG1652556737_modlist2.PNG.9c19c1c30cd305c3aecad41162c1e3dd.PNG707089489_modlist3.PNG.7d7bfb8c9f5e53e5c5d28fb4079a7b2a.PNG2052429964_modlist4.PNG.55c6e70b18d3d64653f1947b571339a4.PNG

Edited by karlbailey

looks like there is a bug with Live another live mod in quest logic. After completing main quest from start quest from live another live choise. start . If i start another ques to rescue woman in Helgen Fort it's impossible to complete. Because main mod "live another life "teleport from cave you with a warning message to not use console command when you aproaching close to exit from cave . i think the only way to fix that is complete main quest from live another live and than doing objectives from quest from this mod.

On 5/17/2022 at 12:24 PM, karlbailey said:

been looking for a solution for a while and not sure what is going on, the mod works great for the most part but the whore and slave collar thus far while activated did not put the collar on me for some reason, only giving me the message, not sure if it helps but the universal key and the safeword (do not care that much about the safeword button, just thought it be helpful) debug option does not work

modlist.PNG.3303a696378caf4585ec78018abdfd44.PNG

At priority 7 you have DD 5.1. But then you override it with DD 4.3 at priority 8, 10, 11, 12 with expansion/assets/integration/contraptions (which are all in wrong order anyway). Uninstall those 4 and re-run Bodyslide batch building and FNIS.

@LaurylSardos There is no bug with Alternate Life. What you are seeing is possibly some other mod conflict.

Edited by Zaflis
11 minutes ago, flobalob said:

Is there  way to remove restraints that have been locked on NPC's that are not followers, which were put on via the DCL  dialogue options?

Ask them again about it, they sometimes tell you if they want to be unlocked.

11 hours ago, LaurylSardos said:

looks like there is a bug with Live another live mod in quest logic. After completing main quest from start quest from live another live choise. start . If i start another ques to rescue woman in Helgen Fort it's impossible to complete. Because main mod "live another life "teleport from cave you with a warning message to not use console command when you aproaching close to exit from cave . i think the only way to fix that is complete main quest from live another live and than doing objectives from quest from this mod.

That's an SE issue, not LE unless the LE mod was updated to bring it up to par with SE's version. Haven't looked recently. Arthmoor updated LAL in SE to include what he calls an 'anti cheating' hack. If any mod does any workaround to get through the collapsed tunnel (which DCL alt start does) then when you get to the cave with the bear you get teleported out to the entrance of the tower in Helgen.

There is a alternate start patch in my troubleshooting post in SE to fix that issue, under the 5.0/5.1 spoiler. Or when you get teleported out, just walk around to the cave exit and save ralof or hadvar, whichever one you want.

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

There is no bug with Alternate Life. What you are seeing is possibly some other mod conflict.

It's something Arthmoor inflicted on us on purpose in SE, not a mod conflict or bug :(

Edited by zarantha

Is there anyone with experience with Deviously Cursed Loot that could awnser me these questions (as i havent been able to find anything helpful to them when i looked through here) 

Is there any way to adjust which chance of which event (for the guard arresting my player) for something ELSE then public indecency?

Am i supposed to be able to still land in vanilla prisons? 

Do i need the Prison overhaul Patch to land in the prison or?

For context; ive been landing in the vanilla prison from time to time when i did the "hey i know you" thing, but in the normal DCL arrest the prison thing literally never came up and i purposefully drove up my bounty to over 5k or something. I also had the problem that the guard was like "thats a minor offense, you may go" when i had a very high bounty and had just murdered someone so id like to configure that. 

13 minutes ago, DominusDeBello said:

Is there any way to adjust which chance of which event (for the guard arresting my player) for something ELSE then public indecency?

It's choose random and also in that part is bug, but high chance to get in prison is by killing guards.

Am i supposed to be able to still land in vanilla prisons? 

If you use DCL there no vanilla prisons unless you configure DCL MCM to force you in vanilla prisons.

Do i need the Prison overhaul Patch to land in the prison or?

no. DCL prison is build into DCL.

I also had the problem that the guard was like "thats a minor offense, you may go"

This happens if you have some DCL quests active or have on illegal quest devices for prison as Slave collar. Complete a DCL quest (in DCL MCM Debug page must be active quest running false) or ride the illegal items (Remove Slave collar by complete this quest) and there is high chance (lover by bug) with 5k bounty to get into DCL prison.

Edited by Elsidia