26 minutes ago, Justgingeryt said:

Is there anyway to trigger it?

UPD: Be sure that you doesn't run any other DCL quest, check MCM DCL debug -> Active quest running ->false. Check in quest table if all DCL quests are ended except tentacle quest and Bound in Skyrim quest. If you have on tentacles - you will stuck into Rubber doll quest.

If true you will destroy some quests or all DCL quests.

Be sure that you doesn't have on any DD item. If yes you will stuck into Rubber doll quest.

In console:

Spoiler

help "rubber doll collar"

player.additem id 1, where id is rubber doll collar id in console

exit console and manually put on collar.

Wait up to 1 minute while DCL checks your new status and activate a quest.

Edited by Elsidia
On 2/1/2022 at 9:33 AM, Elsidia said:

If you don't have installed SOS mod, when you first time enter in  Whip and Chain inn, you are boned. Without this mod as one here say, it breaks quest line Bound in Skyrim and break shows up in that way. But maybe something other happen to you

What is SoS mod?

On 2/5/2022 at 5:57 PM, GeryBy01 said:

Hi!

I really like the mod. I've run into an issue tho :C. I entered the whip and chain once but now i can't go in anymore becouse the game just freeze every time. can you help me pls. ty already

Allocating more MB to SKSE fixed it for me. Look for the SKSE.ini file in your Skyrim/Data folder, if it's not there, you gotta create it and put some stuff in it.
Therte's an instruction on steam from 2014 (that works tho!) Just pretend you wanna use "2k-4k resources"

3 hours ago, Ionenschatten said:

So that means I just completely ruined my entire save file?

Somewhere in this thread are burred post about it, i just try retell it by my memory. But my memory not always good) In short: one of bard in Whip and Chain uses script or reference from SOS, and if you don't have this mod,  it write in save wrong info. It not see anything as wrong and first problem shows up when you try complete Supply and demand - Dollmaker doesn't have dialogue for complete this quest. Something like that. Maybe someone see this post and tell more precise info.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Can you share more precise info what exactly not work?

Ooops sorry. By not working I mean nothing happens. Like I hit Tie Me Up and nothing triggers even after waiting for a while.

When I do have an item equipped nothing happens when I hit Free Me as well. I don't get the prompt to choose what it removed.

1 hour ago, Desiree42 said:

Ooops sorry. By not working I mean nothing happens. Like I hit Tie Me Up and nothing triggers even after waiting for a while.

When I do have an item equipped nothing happens when I hit Free Me as well. I don't get the prompt to choose what it removed.

Same thing here. If you actually check stop all functions option in debug, the mod will simply stop working and you will have to start a new file to "fix" it, although it still doesn't work. I have no idea how to fix it also.

After installed this mod schlongs of skyrim doesn't recognize the skeleton and doesn't work. The schlongs of pc and npcs got like detached from the bodies and during animation those get all deformed. Where is the problem?

On 4/6/2022 at 8:53 PM, 1Al said:

After installed this mod schlongs of skyrim doesn't recognize the skeleton and doesn't work. The schlongs of pc and npcs got like detached from the bodies and during animation those get all deformed. Where is the problem?

Did you run FNIS with the skeleton check enabled?

• Also, I have an issue. The collar quests after the Bound Queen neither locks a collar on me nor shows me where to go nor appears in my questlog. But once I interacted with the collar on the counter, I cannot do it another time because "You already wear a collar".
    Despite I'm not.
  •  
  • Also ran into a weird bug, my Chloe always wears a blindfold. It's not in her inventory and even when I reset her naked, she's still with the damn red blindfold! It blocks her from using a goddamn helmet, anyone knows a fix?
1 hour ago, Ionenschatten said:

anyone knows a fix?

Spoiler

Enter in console, select Chloe (must show up her reference id)

showinventory

there is item without name.

Remember it's id and found this device into xedit.

Found match inventory device id

return to game while Chloe is selected

equipitem  id

exit to console, open Chloe and unlock blindfold.

UPD: If you don't know how to use xedit free Chloe inventory, do the screenshot of showinventory and send me i will find blindfold id.

Edited by Elsidia
2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Found match inventory device id

I can't find the ID. I checked Chloes inventory via command console and used showinventory.
She wears 2 nameless items of which one has 4 IDs, one has 1 ID. The lower one is for an iron ring collar she wears that I see in her inventory.
image.png.e3013683279e4f0c694d7264f4d5f4db.png
The one with the 4 IDs lead to 4 objects all named zadx_  RDL Blindfold. image.png.0e2362e665446b65051b5f788731a077.png

It doesn't work for me.

image.png

image.png

3 hours ago, Ionenschatten said:

The one with the 4 IDs lead to 4 objects all named zadx_  RDL Blindfold.

This is right item only wrong solution

1) ---> Bad editor ID is Skyrim bug - fixed into Fallout 4. So you can ignore all bad editor id

So we have item 07013353 - what is zadx_RDLblindfoldBlocking_scriptInstance [ARMO:0C013353]   Your DDX have load order 07, my DDX have load order 0C, so there is difference

Found it into xedit and press on Referenced by (2) - see picture in spoiler)

Here we got referenced armor - zadx_RDLblindfoldBlockingInventory "Red Leather Blindfold (Custom)" [ARMO:0C013354]

So command for you is:

equipitem 07013354

UPD: if not work then probably need for NPC just additem 07013354 1

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.eb4890f335a50abf17b7252d8f2193a8.jpg

Edited by Elsidia
10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

So we have item 07013353 - what is zadx_RDLblindfoldBlocking_scriptInstance [ARMO:0C013353]   Your DDX have load order 07, my DDX have load order 0C

Thanks a lot, you working with the colors there to highlight why I have to use which numbers because of load orders not only makes it possible for me to apply what you've shown me but also understand what I am doing.

I use Vortex and usually have a lot of mods trying to overlap each other via file conflicts and I never know what to choose so frankly, I choose blindly after what seems "bigger" and "more important".

3 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Didn’t there used to be a menu for the Rubber Doll quest where you could set what hood you ended up in or was it always just the balloon hood?

Removed in DCL 9.0 You can export settings, edit config file and import back.

11 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

My mistake. It's from DEC^^ . Sorry for the confusion.

I just check for sure - CD is removed from DCL 9.0

You can check it in DCL MCM - in optional mods there no CD Also in random equip function where need equip CD items it use DDX items instead.

Edited by Elsidia
27 minutes ago, blablub1248 said:

I can't find the option anymore. Is it removed? 

You still should be able to manually edit the parameters in the config file. Just make sure to import the settings from the config ingame once you've finished editing it.