Guys im stuck at the part where you have to search imperial bodies for the delivery but i have a mod that adds female characters to factions such as
guards, and i think it removed the delivery that im supposed to find so is this delivery an item that i can give myself from the console and if it is what is it ?
Or if it's not an item what do i do, what stage do i need to setstage to ?

20 minutes ago, KKSSL said:

do i need to setstage to

Never do setstage of DCL quests, it's not work or damage completely quests in most case.

I suspect that you need find note in dead corpse.

Squeeze through passage with Chloe free with you, then in cave with spiders will be corpse.

If not  then courpse can be removed by cleaning scripts (vanilla or mod)

But in most cases this corpse is invisible. To make it visible, after squeeze through passage save a game to new slot, and exit to main menu (maybe need exit from skyrim to windows too) Then load a game. Now Skyrim update cell correctly (after squeeze it not updated normally)  and in spider's cave will show up imperial courpse with note, what you need read to progress further quest.

Ok it will not work then:

Spoiler

in console:

help "torn note"

There will be 4 answers if not modded skyrim

need pick 4rth note. ID: XX0DE977 - XX must be your DCL hex load order.

player.additem XX0DE977 1

Exit console and read a torn note to progress quest.

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Only if you install japan windows 10

I didn’t think so but with DD For Him and Beast Races baked in to Devious Devices these days, I figured it was worth a shot asking. ?
Seriously, Elsidia, thank you as always for being there to answer our questions. It’s appreciated to no end.

Edited by twsnider1138
17 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

I figured it was worth a shot asking.

Sorry it was just bad joking because i don't understand what you mean by "a male Godzilla born"

If you mean try Chloe quest by main character as men, then probably it must work. As i not see check on player gender when in this quest. But i not learn this quest too carefully (scripts and esp) because i may be wrong. So you have chance to start Chloe quest as man and test if all works fine. But i recommend left good save before it, if something goes wrong.

Edited by Elsidia

Okay there's another problem now, when 

Spoiler

you try to collect the delivery but get tricked with an explosion and get locked in some devices like pink latex catsuit the game crashes.
It equips the pink catsuit but whatever it wears after that crashes the game and idk what it is. any ideas ?

So yeah my game crashes literally un-progressable(?) or smt please help.
I don't think its the animations since all others work and i know how to dfeal with anims, it must be something else.

Edit1: Might it be because of the physics ? I use HDT-SMP CBPC and 3BA at the same time. but hasn't been a problem other than the
butcheeks twitching a little, not too much, while jumping.

Edit2: Ah zamn this is the LE version, i have SSE and using the SE version of this mod so i think i'll go post this there too,
but i'll leave this here if it's not a problem 'cus i really need help i just can't progress.

Edited by KKSSL

Is there any option or way to disable the arrest dialogue? Even if you hit the disable all functions button in the MCM it still does it, same with all the other settings turned off. It makes it overly difficult to get a SLUTS or POP arrest, I have to keep reloading a save until it just flat out arrests you, instead of making the bounty disappear and adding devices to you.

I'm using the SE version right now, but I'm fairly sure it happens on LE as well.

5 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

No it can't be disabled as it's main quest for all DCL events (as Kimy says) SLUTS you have no chaince so for POP set DCL prison chance to zero and POP chance to 100% in DCL MCM

I tried setting the POP chance to 100, and sometimes it works. But cursed loot hijacks the dialogue, making it impossible to get arrested by POP most of the time. Again, it just adds devices and makes a 5000 gold bounty just disappear.

This could probably be fixed if, after a certain bounty threshold (future MCM option idea), it just falls back to vanilla arrests. For example, at 100 bounty it will let you pay it off, 300 it adds devices, 500+ it defers to POP/SLUTS for what happens and disables the other dialogue outcomes.

It would also be useful to have an MCM option to disable the other outcomes, if not the arrest dialogue, since the way you put it, makes it seem like it got baked into DCL and now it needs it to function.

was out of skyrim for a while due to rl issues. back now

played the Bound in Skyrim questline a couple times now, and ran into 3 issues/problems. 1 is not strictly speaking a DCL issue, 2 is minor, and 3 is

outright a pain.

1 - this is a DD issue not a DCL issue (mostly). if you use a needs mod DD gags removes almost all drinks (there is 1 it does not remove), one of the quest gags

makes it impossible to rent a room at an inn (there are free beds that you can find), and at least you can eat out of barrels.

2 - Bound in Skyrim main questline turns off fast travel (it does turn on again if you progress far enough) even if you have no other quest from

the questline active (or started).  not sure if this is intended behavior or not, but figured i would at least mention it.

3- Cursed Collar quest has a painful issue.  if played straight through it works fine.  if i have to reload a game for any reason it bugs out.

if i have to quit the game at any point after opening the first chest and have not reached the point to go to the end dungeon, the next

chest has all the first chest gear in it and the quest stalls out at that point (as it is not the right gear to progress).  iirc there is 6 chests

and the problem occurs if you have opened chest 1 but not yet opened chest 6 and have to quit game for any reason.

start quest

go to first chest

get note/gear

arm gear

next chest location appears

load game for any reason (ctd, having quit game to do rl stuff for example)

enter game

go to location (already set when opened first chest)

open 2nd (or later) chest

chest has 1st chest gear in it

quest stalls out due to wearing first chest gear already and cannot arm the "new" copy of first chest gear

this occurs if you have opened 1st chest (and possibly more) and have not progressed to go to dungeon stage

this stall out will not happen if you have opened all the chests and have to go find the dungeon

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Can't confirm it. I do the steps, after first chest save chastity on and new marker, exit to windows and load a save, when found next chest there was next part of quest.

ok ..then it is oddness...i have done the quest 4 times now (working on 5th due to new game to rip out a couple mods), and it happened every single time.

will check again when i have a day to do a minimal load out and see if that changes anything.  i did one of them with a light (very light for me) load out and it

happened.

will post again after that.

3 hours ago, valcon767 said:

ok ..then it is oddness...i have done the quest 4 times now

I have done this quest few times on DCL 8.5 (this not count as there can be other scripts) and one time in DCL 9.0 (second time i go Inn take a collar and test first stage on quest) Maybe in that process i load a game (can't say clear but i have creepy hands and usually died by falling with horse from high mountain - but not sure of that)

I play on SE maybe it's more stable.

Also before work i fast check Cursed loot chest script and it's generate next chest loot by checking items wearing on you. So save load not guilty unless some of mods delete this chest and somehow in load it's restore previous chest content.  Also i not found how it detect next stage event (on fact that you equip belt or on timer fact that you already equiped belt) so i can only at this moment suggest that on low speed script working it's generates next chest when belt are in equiped process and not detect equiped belt. UPD: in script i found that it equip after equiped rendered device so low script working not guilty. Also maybe you save in moment when chest are in generation process and it's save previous chest content and script are aborted after load. More precise i can say later more carefully learn a scripts.  I have fast PC (not  player! -_- ) and minimal requirements for DCL (Laura bondage shop is only installed and some armor mods) so i have fast script working time.

UPD: for each quest stage is different references for chest so maybe load save spawns previous reference of it. But i'm not strong in that and also need more check at home info about those references.

UPD: So more possible scenario is that you save in moment when chest content not cleared and updated.

UPD2: Need more carefull check but it's possible that you load a chest content from your previous cursed loot run as there is complicated random chest pick. Also need more check it in home. And i'm not strong how works quests and quest references.

Edited by Elsidia
On 4/24/2022 at 3:54 PM, TrickyK said:

Is there any option or way to disable the arrest dialogue? Even if you hit the disable all functions button in the MCM it still does it, same with all the other settings turned off. It makes it overly difficult to get a SLUTS or POP arrest, I have to keep reloading a save until it just flat out arrests you, instead of making the bounty disappear and adding devices to you.

I'm using the SE version right now, but I'm fairly sure it happens on LE as well.

I wish it was possible to disable it too, or at least make it more customisable. Its really annoying that other mods arrests wont trigger anymore.

Hiya! I've been trying to trigger the rubber doll quest for days now, even going so far as to turn everything BUT it off...i was wondering why it would do this?

Edit: I have it set to 100 in the cursed loot tab as well as trap chance being 100%. I feel like I must be doing something wrong

Edited by ElysiaViolette
Added info
1 hour ago, ElysiaViolette said:

Hiya! I've been trying to trigger the rubber doll quest for days now, even going so far as to turn everything BUT it off...i was wondering why it would do this?

It's bugged in DCL 9.0 you need fix quest trigger script in DCL. You can trigger it manually by put on rubber doll collar

Edited by Elsidia
41 minutes ago, ElysiaViolette said:

I can't even find the collar though. Is that part of the bug?

If you mean cursed collar it's part of The Bound in Skyrim line and got by complete some quests. If you mean rubber doll collar, it can't be obtainable - only spawn by console.