10 hours ago, zarantha said:

You need to be aware physics is completely different between the two. Anything with physics needs the physics devices and outfits rewritten from scratch. PE simply doesn't work in SE, and anything just converted without rewriting it for SMP will just be a static outfit.

For DD, due to the complexity of the chains, the physics chains do not work well in SE. If you need these to be perfect as opposed to just moving and in approximately right places, then stick with LE.

Lol the chain in SE is killing me to the point that I have to remove it from anything that may add it. But I play both LE and SE due to numerous DD mod that not support for both.

2 minutes ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Lol the chain in SE is killing me to the point that I have to remove it from anything that may add it. But I play both LE and SE due to numerous DD mod that not support for both.

Dude, i've been trying lol. I got it basically working, and i've asked for tuning help for years. even brought it up with the FSMP devs since someone made a bug on it on the smp page.

If you can edit nifs or use outfit studio, you can delete the chain pieces to just leave the cuffs. that's what several of the no hdt options in the bodyslides do. prisoner chains no hdt swaps in the chain harness instead.

9 hours ago, BigBigBigDave said:

Whenever I get in trouble the guards just kill me. Is there something I'm missing?

Things I can think of is enabling combat surrender in the MCM menu (rape tab. Might also require enabling rape in general), and also sheating your weapon so that the guard uses arrest dialogue rather than keep hitting you

20 hours ago, BigBigBigDave said:

Whenever I get in trouble the guards just kill me. Is there something I'm missing?

You need to check your vanilla guard sheathing weapon feature.

If that have problem, then probally you need some fixing patch for it. USLEEP or something

Seems i pissed of a female giant who's husband i asume then came to her aid, chased me all across the tundra back to whiterun for i asumed the guards would come to my rescue but nope.

They just ran away like cowards, but one brave man we all love to hate stood up to this massive creature with his tiny dagger and died a heroes death.

He was the only one who came to my rescue(i do have immersive citizens installed to prevent unique NPC deaths but i guess it dont work with anything other than vampires and dragons), the only one who saw a person in need and like a true hero he died defending me(tryig to atleast).

He really redeemed himself in my hour of need and i will give him a proper burial.

Why the long backstory? I feel like i could atleast do that much to honour him after the countless times ive harrassed him.

Anyway the issue though is what happens with the chloe quest since i havent had time to do it yet? xD

31 minutes ago, pappana said:

is what happens with the chloe quest since i havent had time to do it yet? xD

If you speak about Nazzem then probably you stuck with quest. maybe you need consoline resurrect him and no guaranties that is will work properly.

1 minute ago, Elsidia said:

If you speak about Nazzem then probably you stuck with quest. maybe you need consoline resurrect him and no guaranties that is will work properly.

I would say that could be considered a bug for a quest chain to depend on a non-essential NPC. Maybe DCL should either clone him or (god forgive me), turn him essential so this issue cannot happen

17 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I would say that could be considered a bug for a quest chain to depend on a non-essential NPC. Maybe DCL should either clone him or (god forgive me), turn him essential so this issue cannot happen

The Nazeem in the Hall of the dead is a clone. The Nazeem that roaming around only has dialogue option that can be advance with setstage cmd. 

If I'm reading this correctly, this mod is just flat-out no longer compatible with Requiem?

Spoiler

181425212_DSPMoment.jpg.8b6244ea02c3c5ed4a04d74e73ad88e1.jpg

(This is the case for all child races.)

I'm not a kid diddler by any means, but that's pretty lame. Guess I'm not upgrading after all.
If this is the case, and not just a random error on my part, it's probably worth noting in the conflicts section. Also maybe worth considering changing the error message to "appear to run mods modifying tags of children characters"?

Edited by H.P.Sexsmith
Syntax
2 hours ago, H.P.Sexsmith said:

If I'm reading this correctly, this mod is just flat-out no longer compatible with Requiem?

I'm not a kid diddler by any means, but that's pretty lame. Guess I'm not upgrading after all.
If this is the case, and not just a random error on my part, it's probably worth noting in the conflicts section. Also maybe worth considering changing the error message to "appear to run mods modifying tags of children characters"?

If Requiem's tag changes don't enable any improper stuff, I suppose there could be added a compatability patch for it in the future.

Though I gotta say, loooong ago, in old versions that didn't have this check I once somehow got flagged for rape by Lucia, but it simply broke out without even undressing because there are no fitting animations for that race on sexlab.

One would have to explicitly and maliciously find or create children animations for them being untagged to create this kind of issue (i.e: I am pretty sure mods for killable children won't be enough to accidently cause any sex animation to play). This check is probably 99% a case of false-positives, though I still respect the 1% that put it there XD

I am sorry if this has been asked before, but I am somewhat at odds with the Search function here at LL:

I left Chloe at Breezehome to do a bit of exploring on my own and then after a while got a message like "Your follower was tired of waiting and left" or something like it. According to Google that means that your follower returned to the point where you recruited them. However, I can't find her nowhere, she's not at the Dollmaker nor in the cell in Helgen. Have I permanently lost her now or what is her "point of origin" to pick her up again? Any help would be appreciated.

39 minutes ago, Morath said:

I am sorry if this has been asked before, but I am somewhat at odds with the Search function here at LL:

I left Chloe at Breezehome to do a bit of exploring on my own and then after a while got a message like "Your follower was tired of waiting and left" or something like it. According to Google that means that your follower returned to the point where you recruited them. However, I can't find her nowhere, she's not at the Dollmaker nor in the cell in Helgen. Have I permanently lost her now or what is her "point of origin" to pick her up again? Any help would be appreciated.

She is in the Inn in Dawnstar. 

7 hours ago, Morath said:

In general, when you lose a person, there is a way to know where they are:

1. Load a save when you are near them.

2. Open console and click them so you can see their ID (note: not the base ID but their actual ID)

3. Load back into your current save

4. open console and use `player.moveto <id>`

You will then be teleported to wherever they are.

Note it is NOT advisable to keep playing from that point. Use this method only to find the spot, then you can reload the game and figure out a fair way to get there. Unless the NPC moves around a lot, it is a great way to find anyone anywhere

Ok this might be in DCUR or DD, and I’ll ask there too, but I’m looking to find out if there is  an enchantment for making the PC, or NPC, crawl if they have a certain plug in them? I know there’s one in Devious Followers but I’m specifically looking in DCUR. I love the idea of making the Godzilla-Born crawl if they have a plug in them but I’m not a big fan of the tail plugs. Does anybody know if A: that option is in DCUR and B: how I can fit that enchantment on a cloned plug. I know how to create a cloned plug but I’m not 100% sure how to rip the enchantment out and add a new one. Much obliged.

4 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Ok this might be in DCUR or DD,

This not in DD or DCL, it's some specific mod. Don't remember the name

4 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

I know how to create a cloned plug

Only using xedit or CK. by adding crawl animation to new custom plug.

15 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Ok this might be in DCUR or DD, and I’ll ask there too, but I’m looking to find out if there is  an enchantment for making the PC, or NPC, crawl if they have a certain plug in them? I know there’s one in Devious Followers but I’m specifically looking in DCUR. I love the idea of making the Godzilla-Born crawl if they have a plug in them but I’m not a big fan of the tail plugs. Does anybody know if A: that option is in DCUR and B: how I can fit that enchantment on a cloned plug. I know how to create a cloned plug but I’m not 100% sure how to rip the enchantment out and add a new one. Much obliged.

As Elsidia already said, this is not a feature of either DD or DCL. I have no plans to add dedicated pet play features to my mods. To change the enchantment, open the "rendered" device of the item and check for the "Enchantment" drop-down. Just replace that with one you like.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

As Elsidia already said, this is not a feature of either DD or DCL. I have no plans to add dedicated pet play features to my mods. To change the enchantment, open the "rendered" device of the item and check for the "Enchantment" drop-down. Just replace that with one you like.

Nuts, I could have sworn it was in there too. Ok thank you very much. I actually had been playing around with the enchantments and whatnot, making fetish catsuit mage gear or creating catsuit armours. Quick question, is there a way to take some of the bondage catsuits, namely the white ones, and set them up so they can be wearable as regular outfits? Thank you as always for the work you do.

36 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

Quick question, is there a way to take some of the bondage catsuits, namely the white ones, and set them up so they can be wearable as regular outfits?

Just copy regular outfit to mod or place where you want it and add here white catsuit addon from devious devices. Or made new armor addon and put here white catsuit meshes file and path.

Edited by Elsidia