4 hours ago, countzero99 said:

...I haven't encountered a single cursed loot event! I can't be this unlucky, right?

The only devious devices my character is wearing are the Dollmaker's slave collar and some ballet boots....

Some collars can be quest-like that disable traps. In MCM you can check if you have a quest ongoing on same page where it debugs your trap chance.

15 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Some collars can be quest-like that disable traps. In MCM you can check if you have a quest ongoing on same page where it debugs your trap chance.

Yes, that is the reason! Thanks a lot, I didn't realize that that's what that indicator means. I'm pretty sure I just have to finish the quest the Dollmaker gave me.

On 3/21/2022 at 3:55 PM, Elsidia said:

Still still exists - you need be without any dd item on and a lit bit luck as it's random dialogue.

Well, then i am the most unlucky person in the world it seems, or another mod overwrites that dialogue :D
Any chance to force it?

57 minutes ago, Horologia said:

Any chance to force it?

Easy:

Spoiler

be without restraints on you and with device comments allowed. Stay near with any NPC what can comment or follower is follower comments is allowed open console and type

set dcur_devicecommentallowed to 2

You can type help dcur_deviceco

to see if value is changed. Now you have about 30 or less seconds to talk with NPC and activate a dialogue.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Easy:

Hide contents

be without restraints on you and with device comments allowed. Stay near with any NPC what can comment or follower is follower comments is allowed open console and type

set dcur_devicecommentallowed to 2

You can type help dcur_deviceco

to see if value is changed. Now you have about 30 or less seconds to talk with NPC and activate a dialogue.

You! You deserve a spot in Valhalla.

That's the jinx. I have device comments available only when visibly bound (immersion i guess?).

Thanks a lot

On 3/21/2022 at 6:03 PM, nitrovgs said:

I have noticed that there is a problem.. for me at least. When I try to interact with like the cooking pot to make  prisoner stew it doesn't do anything 

I'm having the same issue.  I notice that sitting in chairs and benches is disabled when this happens.  and  "waiting" and sleeping aren't permitted ("you can't wait/sleep while taking health damage").

Talking with another prisoner does get a punishment and sent to cell, but otherwise I can't seem to find a way past it.  Tried waiting it out for the next day, but that did nothing.

I'll post again if I figure something out.  

On 3/23/2022 at 7:33 PM, guarluckki said:

I'm having the same issue.  I notice that sitting in chairs and benches is disabled when this happens.  and  "waiting" and sleeping aren't permitted ("you can't wait/sleep while taking health damage").

Talking with another prisoner does get a punishment and sent to cell, but otherwise I can't seem to find a way past it.  Tried waiting it out for the next day, but that did nothing.

I'll post again if I figure something out.  

All I did was talk and get sent to my cell.. worked for now lol

11 minutes ago, nitrovgs said:

Anyone have any tips how to get the whips and chains inn to not crash?

Make sure the game is LAA-patched and the following lines are in your SKSE config:

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

@Kimy dcur_dq_damnboxScript have bug, i found it thanks to @jaywho.

Then on event Event OnEquipped(Actor akActor)  is called on akActor haskeyword, but player doesn't have keyword dcur_dq_damnbox_shopversion, but it have box. But there no objectrefrences of equiped object.

Because player in game have unlimited box for open.

There need call function isequipped as this box are equipped on player

in spoiler are necessary fixes:

Spoiler

Scriptname dcur_dq_damnboxScript extends ObjectReference  

Event OnEquipped(Actor akActor)    
    ; there is always some small stuff in there:
    dclibs.GiveBondageRewards(1)
    ; and either a mediocre or good reward:
    If Utility.RandomInt() < 50
        dclibs.GiveBondageRewards(2)
    Else
        dclibs.GiveBondageRewards(3)
    EndIf
    ; And sometimes there is a rubber item in there, too!
    If Utility.RandomInt() < 67
        libs.playerref.Additem(dclibs.dcl_LL_all, 1)                    
    EndIf    
    int icount

if akActor.IsEquipped(dcur_dq_damnbox_shopversion)    ; my fixes
;    if HasKeyword(dcur_kw_damnbox_shop) - original, can't be called on player as player doesn't have keyword. At least then need akActor.wornhaskeyword(dcur_kw_damnbox_shop) call
        icount = Libs.PlayerRef.GetItemCount(dcur_dq_damnbox_shopversion)
        Libs.PlayerRef.removeitem(dcur_dq_damnbox_shopversion,icount,true)
        if icount > 1
            icount = icount - 1
            Libs.PlayerRef.additem(dcur_dq_damnbox_shopversion,icount,true)
        endif
    else
        icount = Libs.PlayerRef.GetItemCount(dcur_dq_damnbox)
        Libs.PlayerRef.removeitem(dcur_dq_damnbox,icount,true)
        if icount > 1
            icount = icount - 1
            Libs.PlayerRef.additem(dcur_dq_damnbox,icount,true)
        EndIf    
    endif
EndEvent

Keyword Property dcur_kw_damnbox_shop Auto
Armor property dcur_dq_damnbox Auto
Armor property dcur_dq_damnbox_shopversion Auto
dcur_mcmconfig Property dcumenu  Auto  
dcur_library Property dclibs  Auto  
zadlibs Property libs  Auto
zadxlibs Property xlibs  Auto

Good luck in mod developing!)

Tag: Hint=015

Edited by Elsidia

Another thing I figured out about Whip and Chain access without game crashing was to turn down/off the extra fluff mechanics with Devious Devious MCM for 'Number of NPCs slotted' as well as the MCM options of Better NPC Support for Devious Devices to turn down/off the number of NPCs processed.

What would be great for the Whip and Chain Inn could be a series of timed events for the 'fluff' NPCs (those not associated with the merchants/staff) where they have a bunk room they hang out in during the day so the player can enter/exit the main inn floor without the instance loading stress and have the fluff NPCs go up to the main floor at night/dusk to add their ambience and allow the player the full experience of what Kimy and her team worked hard to introduce for the LL Skyrim community.

@Kimy

Hi Kimy

A quick ask, pls, re the 'Whore Collar'

1 - I can't see where in the MCM I can disable the event that equips this on the PC, ie its forced application on booby trapped chests etc,   Am I really as old as have totally missed that? And if so, where do I need to look?

2 - the Safeword doesn't seem to work on that collar either - there is a comment way back in the thread saying the same thing.  You said that you would look at this, so is there likely to be a change on the next version?

3 - the price of removal is crocked somewhere.  My PC got a requirement to earn 22800 septims for release.  At about 250 septims for every act, and with some swine having added a timelocked chastity belt, that's about 90 blowjobs.  Even if you cut the sexlab timer a lot, say to 1 min per event, that' s about an hour and a half real time, which at my age is too large a percentage of my remaining lifespan to think about in a calm and rational manner  ? 

And as the ingame NPCs are not really me, it's not got even a 'Die Happy' factor.

Bottom line is that this might need a bit of realistic tender love and care  LOL

DQW 

EDIT: PS:  I'm using the SE version, having moved to the darker side some time ago

EDIT: PPS: I am right in assuming that plasyer acts generated by the tdf Prostitution mod count towards the total, and not just ones started by DCL'S Solicitation?  If not, and I manage not to self combust, I might as well just go back to before the collar was applied .... ?

EDIT: PPS: Forgetting my manners! Saw that you hadn't been too well of late.  Trust that you're recovering OK

Edited by DonQuiWho
2 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

EDIT: PPS: I am right in assuming that plasyer acts generated by the tdf Prostitution mod count towards the total, and not just ones started by DCL'S Solicitation?  If not, and I manage not to self combust, I might as well just go back to before the collar was applied .... ?

No, TDF prostitution's income does NOT count towards the Whore Collar's goal.  :/   Nor any other prostitution mod, only DCL's Solicitation counts.  

In your situation I would bump up the amount of money earned per act in DCL's Solicitation so that you can get there faster.  That setting is taken into account when the whore collar is first applied, so one way to cheat the system is to keep it low until you get hit with the collar, then bump it up after so that you're doing less than 10 BJs or whatever.

15 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

No, TDF prostitution's income does NOT count towards the Whore Collar's goal.  :/   Nor any other prostitution mod, only DCL's Solicitation counts.  

In your situation I would bump up the amount of money earned per act in DCL's Solicitation so that you can get there faster.  That setting is taken into account when the whore collar is first applied, so one way to cheat the system is to keep it low until you get hit with the collar, then bump it up after so that you're doing less than 10 BJs or whatever.

Really?I  Really?!!!!  Noooooo!!!!  ?

Thanks for the heads up, though.  And the idea.  OK, so my PC is going to have to charge more for her BJ's than a well known Film Studio Princess in The Chicken Ranch might ?

Don't tell her ?,  but I think that if the opprortunity ever arose I might just weld shut the locks on Kimy's straightjacket and chains  ♨️ ?️

Head Banging Smiley GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

56 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

Really?I  Really?!!!!  Noooooo!!!! 

I can open some secret - if you put on straitjacket dress and found some bugged women NPC, made her arousal high by naked dance you can solicited her endless times as she not do activate sex scene but by second  interact pay to you money) it works fine in DCL 8.5 maybe not more works with DCL 9.0 but maybe... if i remember right it works with DCL 9.0 too)

Edited by Elsidia
3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I can open some secret - if you put on straitjacket dress and found some bugged women NPC, made her arousal high by naked dance you can solicited her endless times as she not do activate sex scene but by second  interact pay to you money) it works fine in DCL 8.5 maybe not more works with DCL 9.0 but maybe... if i remember right it works with DCL 9.0 too)

LOL

Thanks for that.  I shall go looking for the @Kimy doppelganger and make my fortune from her ?? ?

3 minutes ago, jorvp said:

Any idea on how to fix this?

What version of Skyrim?

SE - install MFGFIX

AE - not sure but seems the same install MFGFIX if it works.

If you use custom face, there no cure. I hear are some mod what allows edit gag morph but not sure on what version of Skyrim it works.

4 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

What version of Skyrim?

SE - install MFGFIX

AE - not sure but seems the same install MFGFIX if it works.

If you use custom face, there no cure. I hear are some mod what allows edit gag morph but not sure on what version of Skyrim it works.

LE

Hey guys, for the absolute life of me, I can’t seem to get the rubber doll collar quest to start. 

i’ve tried equipping the item, changing all trap chance values to 0 but putting rubber doll to 100, I’ve also tried setting outcome to simple slavery. 

anyone else had this issue?