What's New in Version 5.1

Released January 19

Version 5.1

- Added: New MCM Toggle "Use Animation Filter for Creatures" that if disabled, will make DD bypass the animation filter completely when creatures are present in any animation. Otherwise, the filter will at least try to hide restraints etc. This toggle is meant as a debug/fallback solution if users are experiencing filter-related issues with creature animations.
- Fixed: The animation filter is now using a workaround preventing it from occasionally replacing animations when SexLab's internal state isn't ready for it. Stuck/Stacked/T-boned etc. animations should no longer happen.
- Fixed: The API function GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword(Actor a, Keyword kw) no longer returns non-DD items as valid results. This will also prevent SwapDevices() from mistakenly deleting non-DD items from the inventory.
- Fixed: The MCM "Use Bound Animations" toggle actually works now!
- Fixed: The prisoner chains had its HDT setup fixed. The item should no longer glitch.
- Fixed: The Heavy Bondage effect is now removed properly upon device unlock.
- Fixed: If the DestroyOnRemove device property is set to true, the item will now also get properly removed if the device is not a quest device.
- Fixed: DD For Him had several devices fixed.
- Fixed: The vibrate effect message has been shortened to fit in one line.
- Fixed: Straitjackets that would realistically allow vaginal/anal intercourse now do so.

32 minutes ago, momentomori99 said:

I don't know what is the problem. does anyone know?

99.99999% that you have active DCL quest running what blocks start a prison quest.

Also failed after try to send to prison, if you have some important quest items on, but this is another story.

3 minutes ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

killed an entire city? you need another game.not skyrim))

its not meant to be taken  literally. I just killed a lot of people to test how the guard will react I had over 1000 bounty and he just lets me go. And when i do any crime for that matter ( pickpoket, stealing, etc. the guard just lets me go. 

13 minutes ago, momentomori99 said:

its not meant to be taken  literally. I just killed a lot of people to test how the guard will react I had over 1000 bounty and he just lets me go. And when i do any crime for that matter ( pickpoket, stealing, etc. the guard just lets me go. 

я тебе сегодня отправлю фото на русском языке где в МСМ меню это написано.ок?

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

99.99999% that you have active DCL quest running what blocks start a prison quest.

Also failed after try to send to prison, if you have some important quest items on, but this is another story.

I don't have an active quest but I just finished the rubber doll quest, and noticed this happening. Guards just let me go ;/ I don't have any restraints whatsoever.. if you have any clue on how to fix this it would much appreciated. 

8 minutes ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

There's now a mod that allows your followers to escape (or at least attempt to escape) from generic DD restraints without the need for you to carry keys. May be useful for who plays DCL with follower support enabled for traps (credits to Bane Master):

it will probably be redone, it's a good job for the author, but at the moment DD already has a new version

Is it only the dollmaker who can be a keyholder? what about followers?

I am asking because i have yet to see the dialogue option while speaking to any other NPC, and i got curious, if it's not already in here, then could i ask that keyholder dialogue be added to more NPC's? and maybe followers?

1 hour ago, momentomori99 said:

Yes I checked and it was false as for the version its 9.0

Then i have no idea, maybe only bad random?

This is outcome of many variables need check it all in your game to false. Can't say what's going on.

Edited by Elsidia
On 12/23/2018 at 3:44 AM, BeneathThePlass said:

Try searching the Imperials on the other side. I think that's your next step, even if the objective says to squeeze through. (Edit: Or, if I'm thinking of the dead Imps before that, then just keep going till the end of the cave, I believe.)

I've been struggling with this quest and can't find the imperial with the package. What was around the guard that had it?