Most of the dumped data appears to focus on something called Gopher's hunter Vision which I'm not familiar with.

You sure?

That's an incompatability between his mod and Vampiric Thirst. Gophers Nightvision should kick in when N is pressed but does not because Vampiric Thirst Nightvision costs Blood and thus the mod deliberately breaks his mod.

I am kinda racist in Skyrim, I only ever play Khajiit. And Predator Vision is kind of a no brainer for me. Simply forgot about that clash :D

Tested with Gophers mod uninstalled and the save cleaned. Situation unchanged, creatures are not getting arroused at all. As said before humans do.

I'd be glad to announce a success but as it stands you only have found a minor, unrelated issue.

Papyrus.0.log

Most of the dumped data appears to focus on something called Gopher's hunter Vision which I'm not familiar with.

You sure?

That's an incompatability between his mod and Vampiric Thirst. Gophers Nightvision should kick in when N is pressed but does not because Vampiric Thirst Nightvision costs Blood and thus the mod deliberately breaks his mod.

I am kinda racist in Skyrim, I only ever play Khajiit. And Predator Vision is kind of a no brainer for me. Simply forgot about that clash :D

Tested with Gophers mod uninstalled and the save cleaned. Situation unchanged, creatures are not getting arroused at all. As said before humans do.

I'd be glad to announce a success but as it stands you only have found a minor, unrelated issue.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Probably a silly question, but did you updated SexLab Aroused redux to version 20, which was released yesterday. Previous versions (apparently) sometimes had a bug where arousal wasn't increased properly.

And have you used Save game tool to get rid of redundant scripts etc? It seems like you have uninstalled some mods, but some scripts are still running?

You sure?

Nevertheless, stack dumps are first order triage: fix or remove the straight-up broken stuff then deal with the misbehaving stuff.

'N' is the default target key for SLA though that shouldn't cause problems (other than usability). Hitting N on a creature will force Aroused to update their arousal level.

Aroused Creatures doesn't alter arousal levels or exposure at all, it just reads the results via the Arousal faction.

On the face of it this problem looks like an incomparability between SLA® and BE. I'm wondering if BE is doing something to creatures such as constantly resetting their factions. However, BE is pretty popular and I'm not seeing any other reports of issues with Aroused.

Probably a silly question, but did you updated SexLab Aroused redux to version 20, which was released yesterday. Previous versions (apparently) sometimes had a bug where arousal wasn't increased properly.

And have you used Save game tool to get rid of redundant scripts etc? It seems like you have uninstalled some mods, but some scripts are still running?

No I did not update because as said the humans do accumulate arrousal.

And yes I did clean the save using  save game script cleaner.

You sure?

Nevertheless, stack dumps are first order triage: fix or remove the straight-up broken stuff then deal with the misbehaving stuff.

'N' is the default target key for SLA though that shouldn't cause problems (other than usability). Hitting N on a creature will force Aroused to update their arousal level.

Aroused Creatures doesn't alter arousal levels or exposure at all, it just reads the results via the Arousal faction.

On the face of it this problem looks like an incomparability between SLA® and BE. I'm wondering if BE is doing something to creatures such as constantly resetting their factions. However, BE is pretty popular and I'm not seeing any other reports of issues with Aroused.

As said I removed the stack dumps and the situation did not change at all.

It is possible I have encountered a three way mod incompatability with Arroused Creatures + Bestial Essence + [unknown Mod] and with one of them missing the bug doesn't kick into action. Would kinda explain why there aren't more reports of this ...

/edit

Success Notification.

It seems like a cell switch reloaded Arroused Creatures. 

I'm running this with the new SLEN mod, which has an option that gets everyone aroused when a dragon dies.  

On the road along the lake south of Riverwood, near shriekwind bastion, a dragon attacked.  The hunter that wanders there and his horse decided to help out, leading to complete arousal all around.  The horse decided to sate his lusts on my PC.  Before he finished, the hunter seemed to have had enough of the show, and proceeded to try to ride the horse away, but the horse was having none of it.  So the horse kept pounding away at my PC while the hunter sat on his saddle looking around.  Never seen that before, and found it pretty amusing.

I'm using the latest alpha, or is it beta? - with SexLab 1.60 hotfix 2. Anyway, I have AC set to non-consentual, but every encounter handled through AC seems to end up as consentual according to SexLab Sex Diary. This is with pursue mode on and arousal trigger on either. Maybe it's a SexLab Framework issue, but I figure AC is the mod that reports the encounter to SL so.

I'm using the latest alpha, or is it beta? - with SexLab 1.60 hotfix 2. Anyway, I have AC set to non-consentual, but every encounter handled through AC seems to end up as consentual according to SexLab Sex Diary. This is with pursue mode on and arousal trigger on either. Maybe it's a SexLab Framework issue, but I figure AC is the mod that reports the encounter to SL so.

It's been reported before and I suspect it's a Framework issue - the stat tracker has been hot-and-miss in previous versions.

I'm doing some work on AC now so I'm going to add a post-sex debug that will check the SL thread and report whether it was registered as aggressive or not.

Edit: OK, I think I see what the problem is. Should be fixed in the next release.

Two things I've noticed with the alpha.

One, even though a creature's arousal is high enough to trigger an encounter, it won't, not until you use the Aroused (Redux) hotkey to check its and your arousal. Even though that data is supposed to already be available because of Aroused's scanning. This might be an issue with Aroused Redux which just got updated but I seem to remember this happening with the earlier version of it and AC alpha too, so maybe an alpha issue, maybe the pounce mechanic I don't know.

Two, despite having picked creatures prefer PC, 99% of the time creatures will pick anyone else like a random female NPC in the area or as is the case lately - Serana, who I'm traveling with. Even though my PC has no cool-down happening when the event triggers. Only time one jumps my PC is when it's just her in range. And well, that requires that I use the Aroused hotkey to get it to recognize the arousal figures, as mentioned in #1.

Oh. Hay Serana.

sXJmDAn.jpg

Two things I've noticed with the alpha.

One, even though a creature's arousal is high enough to trigger an encounter, it won't, not until you use the Aroused (Redux) hotkey to check its and your arousal. Even though that data is supposed to already be available because of Aroused's scanning. This might be an issue with Aroused Redux which just got updated but I seem to remember this happening with the earlier version of it and AC alpha too, so maybe an alpha issue, maybe the pounce mechanic I don't know.

Two, despite having picked creatures prefer PC, 99% of the time creatures will pick anyone else like a random female NPC in the area or as is the case lately - Serana, who I'm traveling with. Even though my PC has no cool-down happening when the event triggers. Only time one jumps my PC is when it's just her in range. And well, that requires that I use the Aroused hotkey to get it to recognize the arousal figures, as mentioned in #1.

Oh. Hay Serana.

sXJmDAn.jpg

Well, dogs do like rolling in dead things (she is (un)dead you know... :P )

Interesting, I have it set to prefer NPC, and they always go for the PC first, will switch and see if that changes it to npcs, if thats the case, the menu is just backwards

Interesting, I have it set to prefer NPC, and they always go for the PC first, will switch and see if that changes it to npcs, if thats the case, the menu is just backwards

Unless it's 'No Preference', then no. Tested, switched to Prefers NPCs and a dog went for Serana again.

This is a known feature with Aroused Redux (and the reason I don't use it for testing). The original Aroused tested everybody every few seconds and every time anything sexual happened. Unfortunately this bogged down a lot of people's systems with script attachment. Redux introduced a much lighter load by testing much less frequently. My rig is fairly beefy so I don't notice any problems with the original and it provides much more reliable exposure.

What happens when you hit N on an actor is that Aroused instantly updates the creatures arousal instead of waiting for the next tick (which could be minutes away for Redux). For many people that's enough but I find that in normal gameplay I just don't spend enough time or do enough stuff in any one area to properly update the NPCs there.

Could you turn on debugging while you test this next time, and maybe post the log or even just the relevant section of the log? It would help a lot in figuring out what's going on there. Just a reminder: in the alpha you can now see the log output in the console during gameplay.

What settings are you using for Required Arousal?

Didn't bother enabling papyrus logging for a quick test so I typed these by hand from the console. I don't think there were typos...

Background: I went to the area, dog wasn't aroused so set it to aroused with Aroused Redux. Surprisingly it decided to jump me instead of Serana or any of the other females in the vicinity. So wait an hour and it jumps someone named Erdi.

[slac] Erdi is being pursued by an aroused Dante
[slac] Dante: Erdi(selected40-0)
[slac] GetCreatureAnimationsByRaceTags returned 2 aggressive animations for Dante
[slac] Erdi engaged with Dante
[slac] Erdi is being raped by an aroused Dante
[slac] Stopping pursuit for Erdi and Dante

I wait for cooldown to well, cool down, set the dog's arousal high enough again. (Arousal) Hotkey it. It gets up twice but I think that's just probably the AI animations whatever. Hotkey a third time, cooldown seems to be done and the above log repeats again, exactly. Doesn't say why it didn't jump me, and it's set to prefer PC, instead it jumps Erdi again. I dunno.

If by required arousal you mean arousal thresholds, its set to 30 on creature/PC/NPC on both PC and NPC settings.

EDIT: oh, if it matters, I'm usually the closest character to the creatures when it decides to flip and go for another character isntead. And maybe it polls from the outside in? Dunno.

Okay, I made a dumb mistake there. Thanks for helping me find it.

Basically the checks are stuck in No Preference mode regardless of the preference setting. I'll fix this in the next release.

Speaking if which, sorry about the lack of updates. A heap of new work rolled in this week so modding is on the back burner right now. I'll try and push a quick fix for the Alpha over the weekend which will include the non-consensual registration fix and the ability to select aggressive tags for individual creature animations rather than being stuck with my defaults.

Regarding animations involving more than 2 actors, note that I have no idea how SLAC sets up its scene so I am just talking out of my ass:

I think SLAC sets up the scene by scanning for 1st actor/attacker first and then 2nd/victim?  What if SLAC adds a check to see if actor#1/attacker has >2P animations available before scanning for victim?  If >2P animations are available SLAC will do another scan for qualified attacker/s.  If additional attackers are available, >2P scene is selected with the additional actors/attackers before SLAC proceeds to victim selection (if both 3P/4P are available then 4P over 3P).  If people object to >2P always gets selected over 2P then a % toggle can be provided (personally I don't know why people will object since it's nearly impossible to see game triggered >2P scenes at the moment).

As a separate plead, can SLAC 4.0 allow humanoid as attacker?  This is probably needed anyway now that Leito has made M/C/F 3P, but mainly just so we can finally retire Lover's Victim by adding a toggle to prioritize naked actor for victim selection.  If I remember correctly SLAC's predecessor was created because LV didn't support creatures but now that LV is abandoned for so long and not working for many people I think a lot of people will appreciate this mod to finally unify arousal based sexual attacks for both creatures and humanoids.  A Lover's Victim Redux of sorts...

Side question:

Something I've never thought about until I started making my own NPC.  I noticed that some NPC mods use fox race even though the actor is completely humanoid.  We never had fox animations before so it's not a problem but now it appears we might.  How does that work with SL/SLAC?

Regarding animations involving more than 2 actors, note that I have no idea how SLAC sets up its scene so I am just talking out of my ass:

I think SLAC sets up the scene by scanning for 1st actor/attacker first and then 2nd/victim?  What if SLAC adds a check to see if actor#1/attacker has >2P animations available before scanning for victim?  If >2P animations are available SLAC will do another scan for qualified attacker/s.  If additional attackers are available, >2P scene is selected with the additional actors/attackers before SLAC proceeds to victim selection (if both 3P/4P are available then 4P over 3P).  If people object to >2P always gets selected over 2P then a % toggle can be provided (personally I don't know why people will object since it's nearly impossible to see game triggered >2P scenes at the moment).

As a separate plead, can SLAC 4.0 allow humanoid as attacker?  This is probably needed anyway now that Leito has made M/C/F 3P, but mainly just so we can finally retire Lover's Victim by adding a toggle to prioritize naked actor for victim selection.  If I remember correctly SLAC's predecessor was created because LV didn't support creatures but now that LV is abandoned for so long and not working for many people I think a lot of people will appreciate this mod to finally unify arousal based sexual attacks for both creatures and humanoids.  A Lover's Victim Redux of sorts...

Side question:

Something I've never thought about until I started making my own NPC.  I noticed that some NPC mods use fox race even though the actor is completely humanoid.  We never had fox animations before so it's not a problem but now it appears we might.  How does that work with SL/SLAC?

My current plan for multiple creature animations is to use a "join in" technique: once a basic 2p animation starts nearby creatures can check the animating pair for comparability and join the animation if possible (and if they passed all the previous checks). I think this will prove to be the least burdensome for processing since it will stagger the checks and it allows for creatures not all meeting the thresholds at once. The downside is that, as far as I can tell, I'll have to reset the animation whenever a creature joins (everyone will hop up and zero out their locations again). Also the animations will have to have a set of incremental participant versions so 2p can go to 3p and then proceed to 4p, but if there is no 3p then the 4p will never be used.

There is bad news on the NPC/NPC action. I actually coded the alpha with a mind to work towards this but the initial tests were a disaster. The mod worked as intended but the level of script activity was way beyond anything acceptable, even with staggered execution there was so much script attachment that my better-than-average rig was suffering noticeably with lag and stutter and unpredictable behaviour. And this was just minutes in a coc game, I hate to think what it would look like after a few hours of normal play. The problem is that instead of just creatures getting the initial script attachment and working from there, EVERYONE gets the script and everyone starts checking everyone else and the whole thing melts down. There are just too many permutations.

My take on this is that NPC/NPC really needs a separate mod tailored to that activity, one that doesn't use the same attacker->victim selection system.

I'm not sure about the FoxRace thing, I've noticed it myself. I suspect it's just a default base value and doesn't actually influence race at all. I believe there are actually one or two fox animations in MNC which SLAC can use if the fox is summed via Hentai Creatures, but the fox is scaled up to dog-size.

Side question:

My current plan for multiple creature animations is to use a "join in" technique: once a basic 2p animation starts nearby creatures can check the animating pair for comparability and join the animation if possible (and if they passed all the previous checks). I think this will prove to be the least burdensome for processing since it will stagger the checks and it allows for creatures not all meeting the thresholds at once. The downside is that, as far as I can tell, I'll have to reset the animation whenever a creature joins (everyone will hop up and zero out their locations again). Also the animations will have to have a set of incremental participant versions so 2p can go to 3p and then proceed to 4p, but if there is no 3p then the 4p will never be used.

There is bad news on the NPC/NPC action. I actually coded the alpha with a mind to work towards this but the initial tests were a disaster. The mod worked as intended but the level of script activity was way beyond anything acceptable, even with staggered execution there was so much script attachment that my better-than-average rig was suffering noticeably with lag and stutter and unpredictable behaviour. And this was just minutes in a coc game, I hate to think what it would look like after a few hours of normal play. The problem is that instead of just creatures getting the initial script attachment and working from there, EVERYONE gets the script and everyone starts checking everyone else and the whole thing melts down. There are just too many permutations.

My take on this is that NPC/NPC really needs a separate mod tailored to that activity, one that doesn't use the same attacker->victim selection system.

I'm not sure about the FoxRace thing, I've noticed it myself. I suspect it's just a default base value and doesn't actually influence race at all. I believe there are actually one or two fox animations in MNC which SLAC can use if the fox is summed via Hentai Creatures, but the fox is scaled up to dog-size.

Thanks for the detail explanation, I have no idea attacker->victim system can be that script intensive.   Hopefully someone can take over LV but thankfully NPC/NPC now has Dooge's Sexlife mod.

How does SLAC know not to use humanoid actor of FoxRace?  I want to place some non-hostile creatures in Skyrim for my own use and like to know what would work with SLAC.  I am guessing SLAC only works with vanilla creatures so Immersive Creatures for SL or SkyMoMo SL are no no.  What about Dremora?  It's the only creature that uses humanoid animations but if I have a Nord looking NPC set as DreamoraRace would SLAC pick it up? 

EDIT:

Is it possible for 4.0 to add a toggle or slider checking for naked NPC as victim in addition to gender?  I don't think earlier versions check potential victim for nudity.  (Side note, I think that's how LV reduces script load.)

By "attacker->victim" I'm just referring to the chain of events that lead to a engagement.

If we have a cell with 1 creature, 4 NPCs and the PC then the cloak effect checks the creature which then checks each NPC and the PC for a total of 6 checks with 1 attached script (assuming no engagements started). If we allow NPCs to be attackers than the cloak has to check all 4 NPCs as well as the creature and then each of them has to check all the other NPCs and the PC. So we've gone from 1 attached script to 5 and from 6 checks per tick to a possible 26. That's a massive increase and not really acceptable for such a minor situation.

NPC/NPC really needs a different system.

I was checking some mods with the new 1.6 sexlab. I updated aroused redux as well. For what ever reason this mod no longer seems to work. I can have a character stand naked in front of horses/dogs for 5 RL mins after setting them to 100 arousal with puppet master and nothing happens. It use to work just fine. Not sure what changed.

I was checking some mods with the new 1.6 sexlab. I updated aroused redux as well. For what ever reason this mod no longer seems to work. I can have a character stand naked in front of horses/dogs for 5 RL mins after setting them to 100 arousal with puppet master and nothing happens. It use to work just fine. Not sure what changed.

With SL 1.6 you'll want to update the mod from the file here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33022-sexlab-aroused-creatures-2015-05-11/page-27?do=findComment&comment=1285301) or wait for the main page of mod to be updated.

With SL 1.6 you'll want to update the mod from the file here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33022-sexlab-aroused-creatures-2015-05-11/page-27?do=findComment&comment=1285301) or wait for the main page of mod to be updated.

Ah ok thanks. I was just testing it to help out. Guess I should have searched for a patch first.

Ah ok thanks. I was just testing it to help out. Guess I should have searched for a patch first.

Aroused should be working with any versions of Aroused Creatures and SL. I know there were some problems with Aroused Redux and creatures recently but thought they were resolved. It might be worth checking in the Redux support thread.

Personally I still use the original Aroused as its higher level of activity doesn't phase my rig and I prefer the more persistent actor polling.

Aroused should be working with any versions of Aroused Creatures and SL. I know there were some problems with Aroused Redux and creatures recently but thought they were resolved. It might be worth checking in the Redux support thread.

Personally I still use the original Aroused as its higher level of activity doesn't phase my rig and I prefer the more persistent actor polling.

Yeah my rig while good is starting to show it's age more and more. I have pretty much pushed it to the limit and I can feel it with the original aroused with all the other scripted mods I used and I never had a issue with redux before. Planning to this fall or winter to hopefully upgrade my rig. Right now my cpu and motherboard is my bottleneck.

I am in no major rush as I am not actually playing Skyrim. I just like to log on and test out mods and give feedback to the mod authors. I am planning to start a new Skyrim game soon, but holding off hoping to see a couple of mods updated with some features I am hoping for.

Plus I still have several games I bought on the steam summer sale I have not finished yet.