Well, daedra are a pain in the ass, the class is just all over the place. This is why I don't want to start treating individual races. It's either returns true for SexLab.AllowedCreature() or it needs a different mod.

I'll remove the keyword exception in the next update.

Will there be issues if I stay with beta4 if daedra is removed in future versions? 

The ability to access SLAC and by extension via dremora the entire SL NPC repertoire by simply adding the ActorTypeDaedra keyword to my actors far trumps the few occasions where certain atronach chases ending in failure. 

Well, daedra are a pain in the ass, the class is just all over the place. This is why I don't want to start treating individual races. It's either returns true for SexLab.AllowedCreature() or it needs a different mod.

I'll remove the keyword exception in the next update.

Will there be issues if I stay with beta4 if daedra is removed in future versions? 

The ability to access SLAC and by extension via dremora the entire SL NPC repertoire by simply adding the ActorTypeDaedra keyword to my actors far trumps the few occasions where certain atronach chases ending in failure. 

There shouldn't be issues other than not getting any bug fixes or new features.

The problem with that keyword in particular is that it covers both creatures and NPCs. Having to add an exception to handle daedra and then more exceptions to distinguish between different kinds of daedra is just too much. SLAC is a creature mod so I'm afraid it's AllowedCreature() or nothing.

The code for SLAC is entirely open source so if anyone wants to use it as the base for a dedicated NPC mod they are very welcome to do so.

Get Stripped! Again!

I believe the way Bahow wrote the mod, he anticipated the PC staying in town, in this case Riften, until the quests involved were completed.  

I've had the mod running with SLAC for a while now and have not come across the issue. It's possibly a bug similar to the Stupid Dog vanilla bug where there is no fail-safe (such as a time limit or max radius) so the actors involved can get stuck in the scene forever unable to complete it.

The latest version of SLAC has an override that should let it function in cases like this: Aroused Creatures MCM -> Other Settings -> Compatibility -> Allow Actors in Scenes. But be warned there is a small chance that using this could break the game by preventing other scenes from completing.

About to upload SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 05.

The main subject of this update is covering issues with summoned creatures. Summons, it turns out, are hostile to everyone including their summoner. And in the naturally buggy manner of Skyrim they are only hostile under some uncertain circumstances (possibly LoS or proximity). So summoned creatures are now tested for by checking IsCommandedActor() which then allows it to override the hostility check but not the enemy factions check. This may cause problems somewhere down the line so be on the lookout.

• Added: Direct invitation now overrides the Allow Creature Followers option.
  • Fixed: Direct creature invitation prevented by global cooldown.
  • Fixed: Heavy traffic areas exhausting quest aliases - the number of scanned creatures can now be increased to 20 (default is still 10).
  • Fixed: Summoned creatures starting pursuits they cannot complete.
  • Fixed: Unnecessary or inaccurate notifications for version updates.
  • Fixed: Actor RefIDs displayed in place of names in some instances.
  • Removed: ActorTypeDaedra exception to allow Dremora - dremora are no longer considered creatures and will not be handled by AC.

I'm having an issue where I can't seem to find creature animations under the sexlab framework. FNIS has been run, along with LOOT for load order. All necessary dependencies are also installed. Any sugggestions?

A common enough problem. Go to SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean, click on Clean System then follow the instructions. You'll need to save and reload your game afterwards.

For me the transgender support doesn't work. When i set my female character's sex to Male (which clearly states that its there for taking a male role in the animations) in SexLab and choose the Female - > Male option in this mod.. no more creature sex. No matter what i change, if engagement rules are set to MM as well and not just FF, or the animal's SexLab preference is set to Gay, Bisexual or their sex to Male or Female.. Regardless of arousal level, creatures don't engage my PC anymore. I tried every options in the engagement rules like simply choosing the "Vanilla and sexlab gender are different", basically all the option out there.. as long as my gender is set to male in the SexLab with a female character, matching stops altogether. As soon as switch it to Female, instanteniously work again with my PC taking up female positions.. ignoring te SoS schlong she has completely.

Basically not matter what i tick or untick, as long as the SexLab gender is Male there are no creature/PC engagements. "Dog/Horse/Creature is not interested in mating with you"

Of course i don't know if its an issue with this mod or SexLab chooses not to kick in for the mixed gender.. but it clearly works if my vanilla female character SexLab gender mirrors the vanilla gender.

For me the transgender support doesn't work. When i set my female character's sex to Male (which clearly states that its there for taking a male role in the animations) in SexLab and choose the Female - > Male option in this mod.. no more creature sex.

It's very likely to be AC that's causing the issue as I didn't get a chance to test the trans options at all.

Could you turn on debugging in the Aroused Creatures MCM and post a log of the failed engagements? See if I can spot what's happening.

not sur where this bug come from but since some game , bear dont have any genital .

its not like they got ball and no erection , they just dont have any ball !

no matter what i do , its still the same . canide , sabercat and other dont have this problem .

im lost

Sure, hereyougo. At first i didn't loaded the animations into SexLab but i rectified that issue so they are there later on.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Just had a chance to look at this with SexLab Gender Change. It seems I got the conditions reversed. For now the workaround for a Vanilla Female/SL Male (that is, a female with male forced gender) is to use the Male->Female option and enable Allow MM. I'll need to revisit this when I have time.

not sur where this bug come from but since some game , bear dont have any genital .

no matter what i do , its still the same . canide , sabercat and other dont have this problem .

im lost

This is a common issue with Creature Framework which is still under development. Check the CF or More Nasty Critters support threads for information on correcting the problem.

Sure, hereyougo. At first i didn't loaded the animations into SexLab but i rectified that issue so they are there later on.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Just had a chance to look at this with SexLab Gender Change. It seems I got the conditions reversed. For now the workaround for a Vanilla Female/SL Male (that is, a female with male forced gender) is to use the Male->Female option and enable Allow MM. I'll need to revisit this when I have time.

im lost

This is a common issue with Creature Framework which is still under development. Check the CF or More Nasty Critters support threads for information on correcting the problem.

damn , ok thk .

i have ask in more nasty critters but no anwser .

can i got a link for the current creature framework thread plz ?

So I've been using this mod for a while now, but ever since the new version none of the animals seem to care about my "advances". Even after pressing the hotkey to initiate the scene it says "The ---- is not interested". I've set the arousal threshold levels to 0 yet it still doesn't work. If it makes any difference I have a better creature ai mod. Any tips?

Creature Framework Support Thread - easily missed as it's listed under Adults Mods instead of SexLab.

So I've been using this mod for a while now, but ever since the new version none of the animals seem to care about my "advances". Even after pressing the hotkey to initiate the scene it says "The ---- is not interested". I've set the arousal threshold levels to 0 yet it still doesn't work. If it makes any difference I have a better creature ai mod. Any tips?

Try and initiate sex using MatchMaker. If this doesn't work then there is either something wrong with the SL install or the creatures affected by creature mod mentioned are not compatible. Check the SexLab Troubleshooting Guide for instructions on dealing with common SL issues

If MatchMaker works but Aroused Creatures does not then go to Aroused Creature MCM -> Settings and enable the Debug option under Performance. Try to use the invite key again and then post the papyrus log.

That solved the issue alright. Thanks.

When a creature consensually approaches the PC, will a dialogue menu appear with an option to refuse its advances?

At the moment the only resist mechanisms are to run away until the creature gives up or disable the Allow Weapons option and draw weapons before the creature reaches the PC. It's also possible to use the crouch option to stop a pursuit. The weapon and crouch options only offer any kind of immersion if the engagement messages are disabled so the player will have to keep an eye out for creatures sneaking up on them.

Forced dialogues and popups would probably get very annoying very quickly.

I'm going to look at alternative resist systems when I get time.

Creature Framework Support Thread - easily missed as it's listed under Adults Mods instead of SexLab.

Try and initiate sex using MatchMaker. If this doesn't work then there is either something wrong with the SL install or the creatures affected by creature mod mentioned are not compatible. Check the SexLab Troubleshooting Guide for instructions on dealing with common SL issues

If MatchMaker works but Aroused Creatures does not then go to Aroused Creature MCM -> Settings and enable the Debug option under Performance. Try to use the invite key again and then post the papyrus log.

Alright, here's the papyrus log as requested. Animations can be started via beastess, so I don't think the problem is there. Either I have accidentally altered a setting or perhaps an installation failure..? 

Papyrus.0.log

Alright, here's the papyrus log as requested. Animations can be started via beastess, so I don't think the problem is there. Either I have accidentally altered a setting or perhaps an installation failure..? 

Check PC Gender in Aroused Creatures MCM -> PC/NPC Settings. The default is Female which means the PC can only be engaged when female. The settings is only there for players using gender switching mods.

Check PC Gender in Aroused Creatures MCM -> PC/NPC Settings. The default is Female which means the PC can only be engaged when female. The settings is only there for players using gender switching mods.

Pc gender doesn't appear. Upon opening the menu, it shows up just as a large blank space then the downwards arrow. Clicking shows a drop down menu with just blank spaces. The npc menu I believe shoes up as default but when clicked has the same porblem.

Pc gender doesn't appear. Upon opening the menu, it shows up just as a large blank space then the downwards arrow. Clicking shows a drop down menu with just blank spaces. The npc menu I believe shoes up as default but when clicked has the same porblem.

Sounds like something went wrong with the installation.

Completely uninstall Aroused Creatures (don't just disable the ESP), load your last save and use the wait menu for one hour, save then reinstall AC.

I finished downloading the mod, and when I gender change my character to female, the animation works

but my followers aren't affected, I even got lydia naked and with collars, but the creatures are ignoring her

Make sure Allow NPC Followers is checked in the Aroused Creatures MCM -> General Settings. Take a look at the NPC Settings on the next tab and see if anything there is set incorrectly.

If there are still problems enabled Debug under Performance. Try to get your followers engaged then post your papyrus log.

I finished downloading the mod, and when I gender change my character to female, the animation works

but my followers aren't affected, I even got lydia naked and with collars, but the creatures are ignoring her

Make sure Allow NPC Followers is checked in the Aroused Creatures MCM -> General Settings. Take a look at the NPC Settings on the next tab and see if anything there is set incorrectly.

If there are still problems enabled Debug under Performance. Try to get your followers engaged then post your papyrus log.

I did, and what do you mean get my followers to engage? ordering them to attack?

post-1090721-0-77107300-1455240280_thumb.jpg

post-1090721-0-92633300-1455240285_thumb.jpg

post-1090721-0-53000300-1455240290_thumb.jpg

I did, and what do you mean get my followers to engage? ordering them to attack

Just set the arousal thresholds to 0 and hang around with your follower near a creature or two. If you open the console you'll be able to see some of the debug information going by, this will also be recorded in your papyrus log.

Edit: Unfortunately, the Only When Naked option may not work at the moment. There is a bug in later versions of SexLab Aroused Redux which means that NPCs are not properly added to the Naked faction so that option will effectively exclude them.