Unfortunately I am facing some trouble with MNC 7.5. The installed packs are- SkyUI, SL Framework v158b, Fuz Ro Doh, FNIS behavior, FNIS creature pack, Dawnguard and Dragonborn. The game was running fine with that. Installed MNC 7.5 using NMM. Ran FNIS for user and after that the game crashes right after loading the saved game. Some step that i have been missing?

Edited by ALVINROY

Unfortunately I am facing some trouble with MNC 7.5. The installed packs are- SkyUI, SL Framework v158b, Fuz Ro Doh, FNIS behavior, FNIS creature pack. The game was running fine with that. Installed MNC 7.5 using NMM. Ran FNIS for user and after that the game crashes right after the bethesda logo. Some step that i have been missing?

You need to run LOOT too, that the mod will be properly set in order.

Is there a conflict between this and Radiant Prostitution (tweaked)'s werewolf quest?

With MNC installed, the game keeps crashing either at the start of the werewolf screen or after one or two animations. 

Once I removed MNC and reinstalled Creature Features and BeastialityExtras, the quest progressed with no crash. 

Unfortunately I am facing some trouble with MNC 7.5. The installed packs are- SkyUI, SL Framework v158b, Fuz Ro Doh, FNIS behavior, FNIS creature pack. The game was running fine with that. Installed MNC 7.5 using NMM. Ran FNIS for user and after that the game crashes right after the bethesda logo. Some step that i have been missing?

I ran Loot, it did a minor change but it had no effect. The game is still crashing right after the bethesda logo. 

I ran Loot, it did a minor change but it had no effect. The game is still crashing right after the bethesda logo. 

You do have Dragonborn and Dawnguard active?

Is there a conflict between this and Radiant Prostitution (tweaked)'s werewolf quest?

With MNC installed, the game keeps crashing either at the start of the werewolf screen or after one or two animations. 

Once I removed MNC and reinstalled Creature Features and BeastialityExtras, the quest progressed with no crash. 

Radiant Prostitution never worked for me correctly anyway so I cant say...

You do have Dragonborn and Dawnguard active?

Radiant Prostitution never worked for me correctly anyway so I cant say...

yes, I do have them active. here are the updated details-

Unfortunately I am facing some trouble with MNC 7.5. The installed packs are- SkyUI, SL Framework v158b, Fuz Ro Doh, FNIS behavior, FNIS creature pack, Dawnguard and Dragonborn. The game was running fine with that. Installed MNC 7.5 using NMM. Ran FNIS for user and after that the game crashes right after loading the saved game. Some step that i have been missing?

I have managed to get the mod up without crashing my skyrim. which as a n00b, took me some while. But here is the latest issue that i am facing-

After conjuring any hentai creature, when i select "train", nothing happens, no animation plays. please guide.

I have managed to get the mod up without crashing my skyrim. which as a n00b, took me some while. But here is the latest issue that i am facing-

After conjuring any hentai creature, when i select "train", nothing happens, no animation plays. please guide.

Go into the Sexlab Framework MCM Menu and enable Creature Sex there. Sex with creatures is disabled by default.

Go into the Sexlab Framework MCM Menu and enable Creature Sex there. Sex with creatures is disabled by default.

"Allow Creature Animation" is checked in my Sex Lab Mod config menu. My hentai bear is able to rape my companion (using the defeat mod) but the "train" command is having no effect.

training the pc is disabled in MCM menu by default for hentai creatures.

i saw a screenshot of a woman with an alsation, are there any dog replacer mods that are known to work with MNC? the grey wolfhound gets a bit monotonous after a while, and having more dogs in skyrim would be good too.

i saw a screenshot of a woman with an alsation, are there any dog replacer mods that are known to work with MNC? the grey wolfhound gets a bit monotonous after a while, and having more dogs in skyrim would be good too.

Umm... Judah is a German Shepherd (or Alsatian). And there are the Normal and Armored Huskys. And of course the Deathhounds with the Deathhound Brute. All added to Hentai Creatures (check OP for list of critters in th mod).

So there is quite a selection of Dogs available here...

And then theres the wolves and the Familiar... 

Thanks Andrea, seems like i was high or something to ignore that detail. 

ok someone in another thread was saying MNC needs bestiality animations pack installed 'because its relying on that'. is that true? because i removed that before starting my current game and i have everything working afaik.

Welcome to the Internet where people are talking nonsense all the time  :D

Bestiality Animtions was done by Gone quite some time ago and it is part of Sexlab Framework for quite some time now.

Bestiality Extras is the nude models Gone made for his animations. They are included in MNC because Gone allowed that. So no, you dont have to install anything other then the prerequisites. Thats why they are called prerequisites....

I meant that I'd get either version, the Brute version of Shoky that is included, and the "official" version, which was smaller if I remember correctly ? :)

Yes, both are included. You can summon the Brute with Hentai Creatures. And the normal Deathhound is available wherever Deathhounds are in the game.

I meant that I'd get either version, the Brute version of Shoky that is included, and the "official" version, which was smaller if I remember correctly ? :)

Yes, both are included. You can summon the Brute with Hentai Creatures. And the normal Deathhound is available wherever Deathhounds are in the game.

:lol: I thought it was because I installed the Shocky mod, which replaced in the game.. :D

Hey there,

I installed the latest version and it works without problems (thanks so far). But I noticed these weird looking dog/wolve genitals like in your screenshot. I mean... should it look like a double-penis? :lol:

In MCM I can chose between this:

2014_08_21_00034.jpg

...and this

2014_08_21_00033.jpg

The mod and these animations are great but the dog schlongs look strange. Is it a problem on my side? Is there a solution to "fix" it?

ok someone in another thread was saying MNC needs bestiality animations pack installed 'because its relying on that'. is that true? because i removed that before starting my current game and i have everything working afaik.

Welcome to the Internet where people are talking nonsense all the time  :D

Bestiality Animtions was done by Gone quite some time ago and it is part of Sexlab Framework for quite some time now.

Bestiality Extras is the nude models Gone made for his animations. They are included in MNC because Gone allowed that. So no, you dont have to install anything other then the prerequisites. Thats why they are called prerequisites....

You're probably talking about the post (pre edit) I made in the Sexlab Enchantress thread.

I said the FNIS Beast pack... Its actually FNIS Creature Pack... it's been corrected.

Greetings!

I thought that I would mention, after playing with the mod for a while, that it doesn't seem to be entirely compatible with AFT. AFT seems to be blocking the "training" and honestly I never get any information on how well trained whatever creature I summon is. Also, when I try to "dismiss" trick that was mentioned to me before, it will work and they will train again, but sometimes they will not follow again and AFT will drop the creature from its followers. If I tell it to follow again, AFT will.. lol freak out. So I figured I'd mention my experience! Thank you for the mod tho :) I'll keep using it though, just trying to figure out how to make it not do that lol

-C

Hey there,

I installed the latest version and it works without problems (thanks so far). But I noticed these weird looking dog/wolve genitals like in your screenshot. I mean... should it look like a double-penis? :lol:

In MCM I can chose between this:

2014_08_21_00034.jpg

...and this

2014_08_21_00033.jpg

The mod and these animations are great but the dog schlongs look strange. Is it a problem on my side? Is there a solution to "fix" it?

I have the same issue with all dogs.. post-204983-0-94243900-1408658740_thumb.jpg

@dentarr

it would be possible to add this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57255/? in the future ? ^_^

Well thats how they were modeled. Im not sure what the problem is. They align correctly so they are obviously the same  Dayelyte and Panic used. If you wanna look at others maybe you find something in Horny Dogs of Skyrim.