I'm not sure if i'm in the right place but i would like to request foxes and deer/elk. i have not found any mods with them...

Well... semi-right. I might make nude models if I find time ... I might add them to all the mods in MNC. What I dont/cant do is make animations for them.

What you are asking is actually a lot more work than what you might think. And not for one but for a group of people. Obviously, or it would have been done a long time ago....

Just for fun I may have to make a fox having mad sex with a chicken animation . . . . . lol :P

Have Copper stand by and drool as he is awaiting his turn after Tod. ;P

(Bet ya can't figure that one)

Do I get a cookie for guessing the title of a particular animated film ? :) I think I was ten when it released.

I have this problem with the Riekling animations.

All other creatures of this mod works, except for Rieklings.

The only animation that works is the RieklingTest and even that sometimes fails.

I placed everything in the correct folder, checked it twice. Nothing is wrong.

Is there a reaon the others won't work? Exampe: RieklingMissionary, RieklingThreeway, etc.

Do you run SL 1.58? If yes see my post on previous page. RieklingTest and RieklingDouble are from my mod. Disable the RieklingMissionary and RieklingThreeway as they are the same but from SL 1.58 and have wrong FNIS reg.

By disabling , do you mean , removing them completely ?

Animations work for me, but I see no penises on any nude creatures at all... why?

Dunno.. maybe you havent enabled them in Nude Creatures menu?

The only animation that works is the RieklingTest and even that sometimes fails.

Is there a reaon the others won't work? Exampe: RieklingMissionary, RieklingThreeway, etc.

Do you run SL 1.58? If yes see my post on previous page. RieklingTest and RieklingDouble are from my mod. Disable the RieklingMissionary and RieklingThreeway as they are the same but from SL 1.58 and have wrong FNIS reg.

By disabling , do you mean , removing them completely ?

No, just toggle them off in the creature toggle menu of sexlab. That should help. Again I can only repeat what other users said.. I dont use 1.58 myself.

I'm unsure if this was already brought up, but when using Werewolf Gal I get mesh stretching. (May be because of HDT Werewolves but idk)

Sorry I have no clue about HDT physic extensions. Never used them. Maybe I give em a try sometime...

Submit and Defeat both are not functioning so the only way to check out the new animations was matchmaker which didn't work either! >.<

Instead it make the npc masturbate while the creature stands there and looks stupid. -_-

(I'm getting real sick of the unstablness that is Skyrim modding)

It would help immensly if you would give details...

Did you use Hentai Creatures? Did it work there?

Did matchmakes say your spell fizzled on the critters? If yes then did you enable creatures in Sexlab? Did you toggle the specific creature in SL creature toggle?

Because, frankly, most of the time its user failure, plain and simple, if stuff like that happens....

Defeat, for one, definately works with this.

now the problem is your extra mods don't work. Horses and everyone besides canine has no penis. Rieklings also don't perform the animation, instead they stand inside the npc and the npc stands there. Sound plays but no animations. Already ran FNIS. Not sure what to do. They seem to be the only ones who don't perform animations.

Edited by Darkening Demise

now the problem is your extra mods don't work. Horses and everyone besides canine has no penis. Rieklings also don't perform the animation, instead they stand inside the npc and the npc stands there. Sound plays but no animations. Already ran FNIS. Not sure what to do. They seem to be the only ones who don't perform animations.

You need desactivate in sexlab animations the two Rielklings animations and only animation Horse dogstyle alt. This work for me.

I did what you told me and RieklingTest works fine.

RieklingDouble still doesn't work. RieklingDouble is toggled on, RieklingThreeway & RieklingMissionary is toggled off.

When I use a spell (different mod) that causes an animation with 3+ actors, only 1 Riekling does the RieklingTest, but there's no RieklingDouble.

The other Riekling does nothing. As if RieklingDouble doesn't exist though I have the animation files in my folder correctly and it's toggled on.

Thanks for the update, but why modified the dragon's Nude mode? The original can work for all dragons and do not change their's model(perhaps. I have not tested all...)

Sorry, my English is very poor :(

There was only one single nude model for all dragons. The Idea with only using an "equipable penis" just didnt work with dragons. So... back to nude models.

Please, people.... it would help a lot if you would provide more info, my USB powered crystal ball is currently in repairs  ;)

Rieklings:

I assume you run SL 1.58 because I never heared of this problem in 1.57.

If on 1.58 I answered this problem a few posts up.

And did you reset animations in SL?

Nude Creatures:

Did you install stuff according to readme? Did you enable all the creatures you want in Nude Creatures menu? Have you another/older version of NC installed?

Why did the equipable penis option not work for dragons? Was really hoping it would go that way so they could work with mod dragons from Deadly Dragons mod. Better some with peckers then none I guess.

Well, if you know that answer please let me know.. I spent hours trying to find that out.

Wish I did but I dont know much about modding. Only thing I could think is look at horse saddles, as I think they work that way, then again that was probably the first thing you looked at. I think on dragons the bloody head/wings they get in a fight is an equipped item of some sort as well. I am guessing it is a case of them just not having a useable slot? I know I read something about this on a post here some where I just cant find it.

Any way thank you for adding dragons, I have bin hoping some one would make a good dragon penis for a long time.

so now i don't need nude Cr. and Beast extra anymore? thank you. this will make mod managment a lot easier.

btw. it should be still ok not to install the hentai esp, right?

Sure. But you are missing out...

So.... reading, reading reading....

long story, shortened...

If I use this, I can uninstall Hentai Creatures, SexLab Nude Creatures, Bestiality Extras, Creature Features, and just keep Werewolves 2.1, then install this?

And this would give me all of the animations and meshes and everything to get back all of the functionality of all the things I'd be deleting?

I apologize as I know this is probably answered, but after reading 17 pages of posts it gets a little confusing for us old folks :)

I would install Werewolves 2.1 AFTER my mod but apart from that, yes. You have to make sure you load the Werewolf esp AFTER my stuff in your loadorder, though.

Not to forget.. stuff did change during those 17 pages  :blush:

Could this be mentioned in the front page? That this mod combines: Hentai Creatures, SexLab Nude Creatures, Beastiality Extras, Creature features, etc? So that I won't have those same mods installed on top, before, around, upside down with More Nasty Critters? I think many would appreciate all the mod slots your freeing up with that! :D

It's just until I saw that post I was confused as to what to install and in what order. Now that they are all under one mod. I can just keep track of this one! :blush:

Thanks for the update, but why modified the dragon's Nude mode? The original can work for all dragons and do not change their's model(perhaps. I have not tested all...)

Sorry, my English is very poor :(

There was only one single nude model for all dragons. The Idea with only using an "equipable penis" just didnt work with dragons. So... back to nude models.

I didn't test all but tested a little, the Idea can work, sure. Just use nifskope to edit the existing model.

I didn't test all but tested a little, the Idea can work, sure. Just use nifskope to edit the existing model.

How do you think I made the models?  :P

The problem is how the game handles Dragon Equipment I guess...

i mean as a hentai frost troll spell.

but thanks for adding armored trolls.

Ohh.... okay, I ll be releasing a patch with Frost Trolls added to HC. Thought nobody wanted them cause there are the normal and the armored ones.

Could this be mentioned in the front page? That this mod combines: Hentai Creatures, SexLab Nude Creatures, Beastiality Extras, Creature features, etc? So that I won't have those same mods installed on top, before, around, upside down with More Nasty Critters? I think many would appreciate all the mod slots your freeing up with that! :D

It's just until I saw that post I was confused as to what to install and in what order. Now that they are all under one mod. I can just keep track of this one! :blush:

Umm.. I thought I made that ample clear in the readme/first post install instructions/prerequisits...  and I mentioned it a few times in the thread. But I could write it explicitly in the Readme again. No harm in that...

EDIT: Just wanted to add it and guess what I found:

How to install this Mod:

==============

First: If you have Hentai Creatures or Nude Creatures installed, UNINSTALL them!

1) Install Sexlab 1.57+

2) Copy contents of this .zip into your Skyrim\Data Directory overwriting everything

3) Run FNIS 5.1.1 for Users

4) Enable Mods in your Loadorder

5) Reset Animation Reg in SL

You do NOT need Hentai Creatures or Nude Creatures as they are included and expanded in this mod.

So... yep.. already there all along. I know.. nobody reads readmes anyway  :D

Oh! Just forgot ask.

Any chance of incoporating Monster Mod or Immersive Creatures with a patch? I know someone did a monster mod patch but that one conflicts with SexLab Nude Creatures which is including in your mod.

I cant add much more to this mod. Simply because it gets to the 100MB limit quite fast and I want to keep a bit of space to maneuver...

Immersive creatures have no nude models as far as I know anyway, do they? Monster Mod doesnt ring a bell...

When I get near to (I didn't even see)  werebear CTD. :dodgy:

And Idon't use Hentai Creatures.

The normal Werebear? Non nude? Cant imagine why it would crash.. I didnt do anything to the normal Werebear. My model is triggered by NC when a SL animation starts... if it crashes at that point there might be a problem with my model. I couldnt think of any, though. I have it running with no problem for quite some time now. And I never heared of anybody having troubles with it till now...

1. Thanks for the great giant-update. Now the animations look perfect. You did a very good job! :) Is it possible to hide the weapons of the other creatures, sometime? The Riekling spears or swords of other creatures are in their hands, when they're fighting and knock down the PC (defeat). In this case, they hold their weapons during the animations. I don't know, if you can use your "giant-script" for all the other creatures. But it would be awesome.

2. Does anybody else have a problem with the riekling group animation (no, not the SL1.58 problem)? There are strong alignment problems. So the schlong of one of the rieklings doesn't reach the PC and there are no options in the SL animations editor to adjust. (?)

Just came here today to say THANKS. I really enjoy your mod. Keep up the good work! ;)