I'm facing an unusual issue with the new version of MNC. (8.5)

Initially when I first had it, I forgot to run FNIS so naturally none of the new animations played. That was expected, my bad. I ran FNIS, started up the game; and Framework was saying how it didn't detect the framework API and required a clean save? But this showed up before I even loaded a save, cause I was doing the Elsweyr pre-load to dodge the save loading crash. Naturally it showed up on my save too, so I restarted the game, made no changes; and this time the mod works.

However, the new animations seem bugged. TrollCG, Troll missalt, Troll onground, and so forth animate the player but the troll just stands there. Previous ones like original doggy, Missonary, and Hollding seem to work. And there's No T-shape, it's just the basic idle animation. Is something missing from me?

Right, I should also mention that I'm using Sexlab 1.59.

Quick fix for SL1.6 until dentarr is able to create new version.

For some reason boars, netches and whispmothers are not working, at least for me :( (found it, i was using SLAC to trigger animations, it is SLACKs fault not MNC) 

Run SL 'RESET ANIMATION REGISTRY' after replacing MoreNastyCrittersFactory scripts.

PS. Those insect animations are CRAZY! Kudos to llabsky!

For some reason boars and netches are not working.

Run SL 'RESET ANIMATION REGISTRY' after replacing MoreNastyCrittersFactory scripts.

Looks like it should work with boars and netches....

Hmm, according to what Ashal said earlier Creature definitions should look something like:

ScriptName MoreNastyCrittersFactory Extends sslAnimationFactory

import sslCreatureAnimationSlots

event OnInit()
	RegisterForModEvent("SexLabRegisterCreatureKey", "RegisterAltCreatures")
endEvent

function RegisterAltCreatures()

AddRaceID("Wispmothers", "WispRace")

AddRaceID("Netchs", "DLC2NetchRace")

AddRaceID("Goats", "GoatDomesticRace")
	AddRaceID("Goats", "GoatRace")

AddRaceID("Deers", "DeerRace")
	AddRaceID("Deers", "ElkRace")

AddRaceID("Chaurusflyers", "DLC1ChaurusHunterRace")

AddRaceID("Boars", "DLC2BoarRace")
	AddRaceID("Boars", "DLC2MountedRieklingRace")

AddRaceID("Ashhoppers", "DLC2AshHopperRace")

endFunction

No need for the String definitions anymore in 1.6 if I understood correctly.

But I have no way of testing or compiling anything till Saturday and I could be way off...

For some reason boars and netches are not working.

Thx, they all work now for me atleast. Chaurus hunter is awesome!

Installed Lapola's fix, it definitely helps although with my install only the wispmother doesn't work, funny thing :)

Did notice (well, its hard not to)​ when scene starts creatures changes their 'scale' - the ashhoopers set to 2, flyers to 1.45, in short only the boar and the goat didn't change it. And it happens on every stage change, i can set it to 1 in first, but the second starts again with increased size.  Maybe it has something to do with enabled SL's 'even actors size (or something)' I didn't tested it, anyway I think I should tell about it.

Oh and the last thing, I just wanted to ask it long ago, ​why some of the hentai creatures sound like a draugrs? New creatures only the goat sound like a goat, I think. It is possible to fix that?

I finally got it working with my 1.59c version it creatures weren't doing anything spells gave the your shizzle fizzled on the creature. Uninstalled 1.59c MNC ran FNIS and noticed it was scanning FNIS 5.1.1 from somewhere nuked everything that had FNIS in it. Reinstalled 1.59c MNC and then the new FNIS files. One thing I noticed during the whole time of trying to get it working was that I getting a creatureframe work api missing error not sure what was causing that I just kept ignoring it but I think it has something to do with the creatureframe works menus screen as I couldn't click on anything as everything was grayed out. Tried again still same then forgot about activating creatures in sexlab after doing that the creatures all worked including the newly added ones.  

I was using the non fomod one.

I am facing the same issue and though sometimes it works fine

today it keeps happening and i cant even save because it freezes the game completely, it managed to save once and when i loaded that save it got corrupted

i literally dunno what to do, it's either this or CTD on load for about 3-4 times until it works again :/

can anyone help ? this wasnt happening pre MNC 8.5

There seems to be something wrong with the fomod version. NMM gives me an error when I try to install it:

"The element 'plugin' has an invalid child element 'typeDescriptor'. List of possible elements expected: image, files, conditionFlags."

I noticed that Creatures Framework was updated to RC12..

this version is the same contained in MNC 8.5 or is newer?

thanks!

bye!

S.

edit: with Mod Organizer and fomod version I have no error during installation.

MO vs NMM win forever!  ;)

edit2: ok, I tested the new animations with hentai creatures, and I confirm that with SL1.60.02 these not work.

hmm the new animations are not working but the old ones are, had a deer that I tried matchmaker on and for some reason it triggered the estrus animation :P

the weird thing is one of the new dog animations triggered perfectly, just seems the new creatures are not working, did the whole finis/loot/ reset animation/reregister thing

I noticed that Creatures Framework was updated to RC12..

this version is the same contained in MNC 8.5 or is newer?

thanks!

bye!

S.

edit: with Mod Organizer and fomod version I have no error during installation.

MO vs NMM win forever!  ;)

edit2: ok, I tested the new animations with hentai creatures, and I confirm that with SL1.60.02 these not work.

Think our current version in this mod is RC11.

So just got the mod, and would just like to say great work! I have a problem though.

Mod was working fine and all, until after a while the creatures stop getting erect. The thing just wasn't there for most of them. (When I say most, the sabercat seemed to be working fine). All other parts of the mod work and still do, just that little problem. Any thoughts? Maybe a mod that I installed that's not compatible with MNC? I even reinstalled the mod but it didn't seem to work. 

Thanks in advance. 

Update on my set-up. Had a little time for some more testing before work.

As stated, MO install of the fomod version in sexlab 1.59c. Wolf, horse, spider and deer/elk confirmed last night.

Today, using matchmaker, I had the goat, netch, and ash hopper working.

Took some messing with the alignment, but everything else seemed fine. I am hesitant to update to RC12 since this is actually working for me. I wish I knew what I had going to offer more help for those with issues. :-/

As stated, MO install of the fomod version in sexlab 1.59c. Wolf, horse, spider and deer/elk confirmed last night.

Took some messing with the alignment, but everything else seemed fine. I am hesitant to update to RC12 since this is actually working for me. I wish I knew what I had going to offer more help for those with issues. :-/

Upgrading to RC12 shouldn't affect anything, it only fixes a few bugs.

Thanks. I'll probably do it after work.

ok, thanks!

I updated the last CF version overwriting old files in the MNC folder of Mod Organizer.

I have RC12 now and I do some test.

bye!.

S.

Redownload the patch again and report if WM anim works.

I've replaced previous patch with new one (as they both override the same files), reset registrations in SL, same as with first patch but still "spell fizzles" and SL anim.tester wont let me run it. I checked if the previous fixes still working and they work, tested only hooper though. So that's all report :)

And some note for the Dentarr about scaled actors - as I thought, the glitch is with the SL's 'even actors height' function.  When I was testing works hooper or not, it again has his scale set for 2, but when I turned off 'even actors height' in the next test hooper was just the right size.  Of course I don't have any idea on which side is this bug, but for sure I'd be most happy if someone could fix it :)

Redownload the patch again and report if WM anim works.

I've replaced previous patch with new one (as they both override the same files), reset registrations in SL, same as with first patch but still "spell fizzles" and SL anim.tester wont let me run it. I checked if the previous fixes still working and they work, tested only hooper though. So that's all report :)

And some note for the Dentarr about scaled actors - as I thought, the glitch is with the SL's 'even actors height' function.  When I was testing works hooper or not, it again has his scale set for 2, but when I turned off 'even actors height' in the next test hooper was just the right size.  Of course I don't have any idea on which side is this bug, but for sure I'd be most happy if someone could fix it  :)

At the moment the size of the hopper is correct when you turn off "even actors heights". As of now I don't know of a fix.

I tried to add custom races from some mods to work with MNC. The mod creature races are using Spriggan, Skeever, Flame Atronach skeletons. So I just add new races' ID to MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc and compiled it. And restarted Sexlab Framework, saved, reloaded, and checked creature support in MCM. But animations never worked. I'm sure the way was worked with sslCreatureAnimationsDefault.psc, the script default Sexlab supporting. Could you tell me how to add custom races to your mod script?  

For example, what I wrote:

Goats = new string[3]
Goats[0] = "GoatRace"
Goats[1] = "GoatDomesticRace"
Goats[2] = "SheepRace01"

Sheep from Farm Animals mod uses goat skeleton, but never started animation.

Hi dentarr - I jst want to thank you for hard work and for update. One small report - using Match maker, skeevers, wolfs, bears and other creatures works in my game but deers. Have 1.60.2 SL and all requirements updated.

Okay now THAT is spooky.... Since Skeevers are a new Race too they should have the same problem.

Will have to investigate on Saturday.

Skeevers were added to Ashal's scripts. That's why.

(Haven't tried 3.5 just yet) I'm curious, I see many people saying they're having issues, but what actually surprises me is that some people say it's working fine. This is because, from my experience, it is impossible to select a creature in sexlab for animation unless they are in the sslCreatureAnimationSlots file. Checking the scripts included in 3.5, it does not include an update for this file to include the new creatures. Sooo, my question is, why the hell is it actually working? You're turning everything I know about sexlab actor selection upside down right now!

(Gonna see if it works for me now...)

*Update

Yep. Just as I suspected, it doesn't work. This goes to those of you who got it working. You need to share your modified sslCreatureAnimationSlots file (Because I know for a fact you changed it.). It is a requirement for these new animations to work.

This is simply not true.

You can add creatures by using the recommended way Ashal gave for expanding SL. And if you check the scripts of my mod you will see how that is done. I havent touched Ashals scripts themselves since V2 of MNC.

So unless you are talking about something completely different....

Your scripts are probably incompatible with sexlab 1.60 then.

We used to see the good work done here thanks dentarr is there anything you just cant do? :P

Anyway we need more sabrecat animations :D http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2327-big-sexy-cats/

That is something I just cant do :P

Maybe one of the great animators here take that on.

And yeah, that new project of Bad Dog looks extremely cool!

We were gonna get a new sabrecat animation, but the animator seemed to go completely inactive in its making.

:/