Ah and just to be sure..

There is a Difference between Animations wont work and Creatures arent registered...

My Creature Animations, and all Sexlab Animations work fine.

The new Animations also registered in Sexlab like the Goat or Deer animations, whispmother etc.

Just the "Spell fails".. and also when i use the Follow and Train Button after summon a creature, then nothing happens. But okay the Creature follows me and also fight. lol

All Creatures of the Version before work fine. There comes the Message "lokking for NPC" and then it starts haveing sex. Also the Spells works on the Creatures from the previous versions.

Just here with the New Version the Spell wont work, it shows me just the same notification like i would use the spell on a child ingame.

Greetings, Khajiirah.

Ah and just to be sure..

There is a Difference between Animations wont work and Creatures arent registered...

My Creature Animations, and all Sexlab Animations work fine.

The new Animations also registered in Sexlab like the Goat or Deer animations, whispmother etc.

Just the "Spell fails".. and also when i use the Follow and Train Button after summon a creature, then nothing happens. But okay the Creature follows me and also fight. lol

All Creatures of the Version before work fine. There comes the Message "lokking for NPC" and then it starts haveing sex. Also the Spells works on the Creatures from the previous versions.

Just here with the New Version the Spell wont work, it shows me just the same notification like i would use the spell on a child ingame.

Greetings, Khajiirah.

Yes, same for me.

I have those air humping creatures too. I'd love to try to re-register, but it seems i can't even see the CF MCM???

And yeah... i have waited, entered another cell, reloaded, or tried older savegames/newgame. It just won't show up.

Any idea on what's causing it?

Ooh, you've got bigger issues aside from animations not working if the MCM doesn't even show up. You might need to update some other related mods, like Skyui.

Well i thought "what?" MCN (More Nasty Critters) MCN Menu?

I just have a "Hentai Creatures" Menu and also this "Creature Framework" but not an "More Nasty Critters" Menu..

For those with problems regarding invisible penises. 

Make sure to check Match Creature Genders in Sexlab.  This option fixed the issue. 

Unsure if this was mentioned earlier,  I chked up on the 1.6 issue but never read about a fix, only that people had their's working.

I had this too, i just clicked in the MCN Menu on "Creature Framework" and klick then on Horse, then i diddnt change anything, and after that the Horse gets his.. Boner. XD

Before it was gone, just see the... Balls.. lol

MCM = Mod Configuration Menu, a feature in SkyUI that mods can use.

I tried the new fomods and they wouldn't install with NMM.  FYI

Known issue. Dentarr will probably be releasing an update to the fomod that fixes the issue that causes NMM to not read the fomod properly (really dumb bug in NMM that didn't use to exist, but probably won't be fixed soon).

K got fed up with trying to get everything working again under 159c, upgraded to 1602 - cannot retrieve my previous saves as yet but everything works so far on a new game.  Only tested a few HC summons old and new and all worked so fingers x everything looks good.  Will retry the earlier save if I manage to figure out what the conflict is.

Congrats on the first post.

Have you checked the following:

Are the creature animations turned on in SL MCM?

Did you use FNIS GenerateFNISforUsers?

Yep, creature animations are turned on (sure of it, as they weren't at first and nothing creature-related worked at all). And generated FNISforUsers half a dozen times already, after every time I reinstalled anything with meshes folder in it. It doesn't list any warnings.

i can see new anims normally in new game

but can't save game

i'd re install mod re register... etc but can't

is there any solution?

i can see normally in New Game

but new anims not work in saved game

i'd re-register clear mod etc.. did everything i think

is there any solution for new anims work with savedgame?

How do I patch Sexlab to get support for the new creatures ?

[09/23/2015 - 12:29:38PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Hentai Deer" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF001921)>]] with race/skin ["Deer" [Race ]]["ReinDeer" [Armor < (000CF89C)>]]
[09/23/2015 - 12:29:38PM] [CF][Creature] ["Hentai Deer" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF001921)>]] unaroused
[09/23/2015 - 12:29:38PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping normal armour on ["Hentai Deer" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF001921)>]]
[09/23/2015 - 12:29:38PM] [Zad]: ApplyExpression(): Expression is none.
[09/23/2015 - 12:29:39PM] [Zad]: UpdateExposure([Actor < (00000014)>],7.500000,TRUE)
[09/23/2015 - 12:29:46PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hentai Deer) -- FALSE -- They are a creature type that is currently not supported (DeerRace)

Thanks for "Alpha" dentar - works as a charm. Here is one tip for people who are using SL 1.60.2 and MNC mod. If you don't see a penis on animals, you have to first "Reset animations" in SL MCM menu under "Rebuild & clean" and THEN, go to "Creature framework" and press "re-register all mods" + disable SL arousal in same category.  :)

(this operation was opposite before)

How do I patch Sexlab to get support for the new creatures ?

[09/23/2015 - 12:29:38PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Hentai Deer" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF001921)>]] with race/skin ["Deer" [Race ]]["ReinDeer" [Armor < (000CF89C)>]]

[09/23/2015 - 12:29:38PM] [CF][Creature] ["Hentai Deer" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF001921)>]] unaroused

[09/23/2015 - 12:29:38PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping normal armour on ["Hentai Deer" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF001921)>]]

[09/23/2015 - 12:29:38PM] [Zad]: ApplyExpression(): Expression is none.

[09/23/2015 - 12:29:39PM] [Zad]: UpdateExposure([Actor < (00000014)>],7.500000,TRUE)

[09/23/2015 - 12:29:46PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hentai Deer) -- FALSE -- They are a creature type that is currently not supported (DeerRace)

it works in a new game using FNIS spell.

but Hentai Creature "Train" menu is broken, nothing happens

it doesnt work in an existing game save, for who fuck know what reason.

the script sslCreatureAnimationSlots.pex seems to not be re-read after SL has been updated to the latest version :(

humpg, I dont see any "deer" in either sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc or sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc

so how does it work? is there some new way for other mods to add creatures into the list of supported creatures in SexLab?

Hello,

Please kindly find a fix for the fomod installer for NMM users.

Tested with a png image (400x276) named images/01.png located in the fomod directory. FNIS recognize the mod. Note that I did not test further yet.

# The --binary option prevent patch to mess up with EOL characters
patch --binary ModuleConfig.xml < ModuleConfig.txt

Regards.

ModuleConfig.txt

I have those air humping creatures too. I'd love to try to re-register, but it seems i can't even see the CF MCM???

And yeah... i have waited, entered another cell, reloaded, or tried older savegames/newgame. It just won't show up.

Any idea on what's causing it?

Ooh, you've got bigger issues aside from animations not working if the MCM doesn't even show up. You might need to update some other related mods, like Skyui.

Well, i checked, but no, everything is on the latest update and still not showing up

I just found this comment in the Creature Framework Thread:

Here is a quick solution to get back the Creature Framework MCM Menu:

2. Start it and 'Open' your savegame

3. Click 'Mod Editor' and set the checkmark in front of 'CreatureFramework.esm'

4. Click 'Delete selected mod scripts'  (Optional: 'Delete selected mod forms')

5. Close the 'Mod editor'-Window and 'Save' your savegame

6. Start your game, wait a minute... tadaaa, CF MCM works again

It's a good idea to also do the other cleaning:

"FixScriptInstances", "Delete all #", "Del. broken aktives", "Clean other", "Clean formlist",
two "Remove..."-buttons under Advanced "and Reset Havok"

I always do this with old savegames, suddenly they load again. Thanks to the author for this mighty tool.

And well, it not just gave me my CF MCM back, but also solved the air humping problem too.

My MCM probably disappeared by updating to RC12 and i didn't noticed it, because i didn't use it.

And by updating MNC it couldn't use CF scripts anymore.

You might want to give this tool a try, for your air humping problems as well.

Yeap, recreated the problem and got the error message this time. The error message was the same as your second one.

This error message appears when SLNC cannot retrieve a reference to CFs main script. Could you check if you have CreatureFrameworkUtil.pex in your Data/Scripts folder and CreatureFramework.esm in your Data folder.

Yes, I meant the latest version of MNC. I didn't install Nude Creatures at all.

Did you re-register in CFs MC?

I have no idea, maybe i messed with it, but it was a long time ago because I dont remember touching that.

so, do I just set the Fomod Installer plugin to "enabled" "false" and it will fix the problem ? or do I need to enable something else too?

No, the fomod installer plugin (without external) is the MO one. You need to have "enabled" and "preferred" set to true. The fomod installer (external)

is the nexus one.

Hello,

Please kindly find a fix for the fomod installer for NMM users.

Tested with a png image (400x276) named images/01.png located in the fomod directory. FNIS recognize the mod. Note that I did not test further yet.

# The --binary option prevent patch to mess up with EOL characters
patch --binary ModuleConfig.xml < ModuleConfig.txt
Regards.

The XML schema only requires that the plugin element has either a files element (which can be empty) or a conditionFlags element. For which reason do you also include an image element? Are there any NMM versions out there that require it?

okay, I fixed my "They are a creature type that is currently not supported" problem.

using "Save cleaner v. 2.06 beta", "mod editor", select "MoreNastyCritters.esp", click on "Delete selected mod forms" (maybe not needed?), click on "Delete selected mod script", save.

in Skyrim, SexLab MCM > "reset animation registry", wait till CF has finished parsing all creatures config.

after that, the FNIS matchmaker spell worked ok with all the new creatures

had a strange experiences the last days after installing SL 1.6 HF2 and some SL related mods (like Deadly Drain, Succubus Heart and MNC)... since I always use the latest versions (even betas) I know, that at some times something might be go the wrong way...

it was a missing function for the both mods Deadly Drain and Succubus Heart I had no explanations for, what was going wrong... mainly it seems as at reloading a savegame some effects were not working anymore... disabling the mods, cleaning the save, new installing the mods, rebuilding sexlab was allways working fine just to the point, the new game had to be reload... than the procedure again...

finally after some testings with adding more and more scripted mods from a gamesave allways working I found out, that some MCM settings inside MNC were the cause of this ... creature framework v.12 and the cloak-settings (formally set to "0" and therefore not working after reload a gamesave - now set to max, also to cooldowntimes, cells to min, scantimes to max)... could it realy be, that these settings can involve other mods?... maybe it was just luck for my situation or is this repeatable for others, too? Just want to learn to avoid running into similiar experiences with changing mods or updating someones

The XML schema only requires that the plugin element has either a files element (which can be empty) or a conditionFlags element. For which reason do you also include an image element? Are there any NMM versions out there that require it?

Indeed, you are totally right about it.

I simply wanted to get it working quickly, so I picked up the first fomod installer working on my hdd, which happened to be Devious Devices, and applied everything that was lacking in this one.

I do not know if this is a known issue or not, but I have trouble to copy/remove some mods since the latest NMM update. Removing and copying MNC takes easily 10 minutes (I have currently 150 mods). Using the quick and dirty way was the best approach to limit idle time.