im no genius but dentarr... if your mod isnt working nicely with the SL 1.60.2 ... doesnt it mean that it can cause additional crashes caused by the incompatibilities... 

since i am having troubles with my game crashing and since most mods are 1.60.2 compatible... it would be unwize to downgrade to 1.59... i am sure i am not the only one on top of this pile... and when i post my logs anywhere they say uninstall MNC cause its spamming papyrus and etc etc  etc... 

i understand that you dont have time to do everything... and that you want to add new stuff first... but shoulnt making the whole thing work with latest updates be in the higher priority... or is it just me?

dont take this as disrespectful or anything... but im facing an ultimatum... either uninstall your mod and hope my save doesnt become corrupted, if it does, its a new start all over again... or downgrade SL to 1.59 and hope my save will live with it, if it doesnt... its a new start all over again... and downgrading as i heard causes other problems that were fixed with the latest SL... 

so if you have time... think about it... maybe you could shift your priorities... just a little bit... 

Hmmmm.   It may be something else as I also am running SL v1.60.2 with the current version of MNC and I haven't noted any major anomalies.  Certainly hasn't crashed. 

Have you tried a new game from scratch to see if your crashes may be related to corrupted save files ?

Brand new characters are typically what I test with since there are waaaaaay too many variables at play when trying to use established / existing characters.  

Is there a way to disable the Hentai spells? They override other mods that add items to the Riverwood Trader...

use wrye bash and make a bashed patch, it will let hentai creature spells play nice with your other mods that add items to riverwood trader (there is a mod conflict (Levelwd item list))

if you have questions about wrye bash let me know i have been using it since morrowind when it was wrye mash so i know a bit about it

here is what my bashed patch contains

Bashed Patch, 0.esp Config

This is the current configuration of this Bashed Patch. This report has also been copied into your clipboard.

Patch Mode

Python

Merge Patches

No More Sexy Animation Fix.esp

CorrectGenderAnimations.esp

CorrectGenderAnimations-DB.esp

CorrectGenderAnimations-DG.esp

BlueSkys.esp

Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp

Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp

Havok Breast Physic.esp

Aidans Mannequin Mod.esp

Chesko_MorrowindPotionNames.esp

better_potions.esp

BCS - CCOR Patch.esp

Falskaar_TK_compat.esp

AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp

Hypothermia-DLC.esp

Proper Aiming.esp

Purewaters-Falskaar.esp

realrain.esp

SuperiorFogPW.esp

WeightlessPickaxe.esp

Import Cells

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

Immersive Interiors.esp

SoS - Civilization.esp

SoS - The Dungeons.esp

Pureweather.esp

TrueStorms.esp

TrueStorms-PureWeather.esp

Hypothermia.esp

WondersofWeather.esp

Purewaters.esp

Serenity.esp

ShocksSaltMinesofSkyrim.esp

Hypothermia-DLC.esp

Import Graphics

Dawnguard.esm

Immersive Jewelry.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

12FemaleBrows.esp

HDTEarring.esp

Unique Uniques.esp

Pureweather.esp

TrueStorms.esp

Ghosu - Project Flintlock - Ammo Addon.esp

Ghosu - Project Flintlock.esp

TKChildren Merged USKP Patch.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp

BlueSkys.esp

better_potions.esp

HoldBorderBanners.esp

HDT Piercingsets.esp

Real Clouds.esp

realrain.esp

SuperiorFogPW.esp

LiFEv1.1.esp

Import Inventory

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Immersive Jewelry.esp

HDTEarring.esp

Ghosu - Project Flintlock - Ammo Addon.esp

LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp

HDT Piercingsets.esp

MHufb001.esp

Import Names

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

Immersive Jewelry.esp

SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp

Chesko_MorrowindPotionNames.esp

BCS - CCOR Patch.esp

Import Sounds

Dawnguard.esm

SoS - The Wilds.esp

SoS - Civilization.esp

SoS - The Dungeons.esp

FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp

TrueStorms.esp

WondersofWeather.esp

Import Stats

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

Immersive Jewelry.esp

WeightlessPickaxe.esp

Tweak Settings

Items in italics are not used

Actor Strength Encumbrance Multiplier [Custom]

AI: Max Active Actors [20]

Arrow: Recovery from Actor [80%]

Arrow: Speed [x 1.8]

Cell: Respawn Time [10 Days]

Cell: Respawn Time (Cleared) [30 Days]

Combat: Alchemy [Disallow]

Combat: Max Actors [15]

Combat: Recharge Weapons [Allow]

Companions: Max Number [6]

Crime: Alarm Distance [4000]

Crime: Assault Fine [40]

Crime: Days in Prison [100]

Crime: Escape Jail [100]

Crime: Murder Bounty [1000]

Crime: Pickpocketing Fine [25]

Crime: Trespassing Fine [5]

Max Resistence [85%]

Max Summons [1]

Max Training [5]

Msg: Soul Captured! [None]

NPC Vertical Object Detection [x 1.0]

Timescale [20]

Leveled Lists

Update.esm [ADR]

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [ADR]

Dawnguard.esm [AD]

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [ADR]

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [AD]

LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp [ADR]

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp [ADR]

Immersive Jewelry.esp [ADR]

SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp [ADR]

HDTEarring.esp [ADR]

Ghosu - Project Flintlock - Ammo Addon.esp [ADR]

Ghosu - Project Flintlock.esp [ADR]

LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp [ADR]

Followers Merged 2.esp [AR]

Havok Breast Physic.esp [AR]

HDT Havok Object.esp [AR]

DBM_CCOR_patch.esp [AR]

HDT Piercingsets.esp [ADR]

MHufb001.esp [ADR]

all items in these mods are in game now because of this

Sorry I can only take care of basic game/official DLC. Enough on my plate with that.

I know I added Judah and Archdemon and Brute back then but that was just for the heck of it.

All other creature based mods/Addons I cant support. Ask Bad Dog. He did take care of A LOT OF non standard critters.

Is there a way to disable the Hentai spells? They override other mods that add items to the Riverwood Trader...

Just do toggle off the hentaicreature.esp.

Or even better... simply delete the Hentaicreature.esp from the folder.  I don't use it so no reason to keep an unused .esp in my load order... there will be some hentai script left in the script folder. If you want you can erase them too. But there is no point. Without the .esp they are totally inert.

im no genius but dentarr... if your mod isnt working nicely with the SL 1.60.2 ... doesnt it mean that it can cause additional crashes caused by the incompatibilities... 

since i am having troubles with my game crashing and since most mods are 1.60.2 compatible... it would be unwize to downgrade to 1.59... i am sure i am not the only one on top of this pile... and when i post my logs anywhere they say uninstall MNC cause its spamming papyrus and etc etc  etc... 

i understand that you dont have time to do everything... and that you want to add new stuff first... but shoulnt making the whole thing work with latest updates be in the higher priority... or is it just me?

dont take this as disrespectful or anything... but im facing an ultimatum... either uninstall your mod and hope my save doesnt become corrupted, if it does, its a new start all over again... or downgrade SL to 1.59 and hope my save will live with it, if it doesnt... its a new start all over again... and downgrading as i heard causes other problems that were fixed with the latest SL... 

so if you have time... think about it... maybe you could shift your priorities... just a little bit... 

Hmmmm.   It may be something else as I also am running SL v1.60.2 with the current version of MNC and I haven't noted any major anomalies.  Certainly hasn't crashed. 

Have you tried a new game from scratch to see if your crashes may be related to corrupted save files ?

Brand new characters are typically what I test with since there are waaaaaay too many variables at play when trying to use established / existing characters.  

you have no idea how many games i have restarted since i came to loverslab... mostly because i found a new mod i liked which was newer or better than the one i had... some restarts were just for the sake of stability... the current save i have is rather clean... since no new scripted mods as far as i know have been uninstalled/reinstalled/installed since starting it... just a few textures to improve the looks of men in sam...

anyways... if MNC has no problems then why do people in SL support thread keep telling me to ditch it for problems with SL... They dont know what they are talking about maybe?

When I update FNIS,the programme doesn't detect the version of MNC 

Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.8.2 ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

How to fix this? my MNC version is up to date. 

Always like that - means he doesn't have to remember to update that every time.  Still works.

Sorry I can only take care of basic game/official DLC. Enough on my plate with that.

I know I added Judah and Archdemon and Brute back then but that was just for the heck of it.

All other creature based mods/Addons I cant support. Ask Bad Dog. He did take care of A LOT OF non standard critters.

Thank you, I will! ^_^

you have no idea how many games i have restarted since i came to loverslab... mostly because i found a new mod i liked which was newer or better than the one i had... some restarts were just for the sake of stability... the current save i have is rather clean... since no new scripted mods as far as i know have been uninstalled/reinstalled/installed since starting it... just a few textures to improve the looks of men in sam...

anyways... if MNC has no problems then why do people in SL support thread keep telling me to ditch it for problems with SL... They dont know what they are talking about maybe?

Well,  all I can tell you is my own experiences with it though I'm probably not running as many mods as most. 

I switched over to SL v1.60.2 a few days ago for its support of multi-actor animations.  I elected to update MNC at the same time.

Also went ahead and updated the rest of the SL core requirements ( SkyUI, SKSE, etc. etc ) to the latest versions.

If we're both running SL v1.60.2 and the latest MNC,  but we're both not experiencing the same problems, it's unlikely that MNC

is the common denominator here.  Just my .02

I haven't experienced a game crash since upgrading so . . . . . take that information for what it's worth I suppose. 

Guest mayaktheunholy

Wanted to chime in and say it is working for me with SexLab 1.60.2 as well. That's not to say every single feature of the included mods are working, but the ones I use are working and my game is stable with 70+ mods. I think people notice one or two features not working and assume it's "not compatible" and their game is going to explode.

Would also like to remind people that Dentarr is actually maintaining several mods here, not just one.

Wasnt aware people suggest not using MNC in SL. I dont follow that many threads here anymore...

Simple fact of the matter is I cant and wont guarantee that MNC works with every combination of mods in Skyrim.

It works for me and for a lot of people who report here. It might not work for others for a million reasons...

So if somebody has the game crashing with MNC and working fine without then by all means play it without.

That said I know Hentai Creatures could be problematic under some circumstances. Again if you can live without its features then disable it and try if it helps.

If I find or am pointed to obvious bugs that I can reproduce on my end I try to fix em. There isnt really much more I can do. Welcome to Skyrim Moding...

Wasnt aware people suggest not using MNC in SL. I dont follow that many threads here anymore...

Simple fact of the matter is I cant and wont guarantee that MNC works with every combination of mods in Skyrim.

It works for me and for a lot of people who report here. It might not work for others for a million reasons...

So if somebody has the game crashing with MNC and working fine without then by all means play it without.

That said I know Hentai Creatures could be problematic under some circumstances. Again if you can live without its features then disable it and try if it helps.

If I find or am pointed to obvious bugs that I can reproduce on my end I try to fix em. There isnt really much more I can do. Welcome to Skyrim Moding...

Of course there's always the option to just replace the flaccid meshes with the aroused ones. Then people wouldn't need to worry about that side of it. Then just turn off a few at-that-point-unnecessary features to avoid potential crashes that were previously occurring and use the animations MNC comes with. I personally haven't been having many issues, aside from the new non-consensual leito threesome dog anim, but this could work for those who do have more problems than some.

hey... wasnt there a way to increase papyrus power... what were the optimal settings for papyrus

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/22rbk5/whats_the_best_papyrus_tweaks_to_use/cgq4qk0 is a decent post about papyrus settings and what you can safely adjust... but unfortunately the answer is "not really" other than just having a more powerful CPU that can process the scripts faster.  Just the way the game engine is built, it really wasn't intended to be able to do what some mods/combinations of mods try to get it to do.

As a little status update:

I currently work on Ilibsky's animations. As stated they add critters we have been waiting for quite some time.

However Lordescobar has to update SLNC to handle new meshes and I have to get my paws on the nude meshes Bad Dog has made.

Also, I need to put the new critters into Hentai Creatures. So I am pretty sure there wont be a new MNC before Sunday.

I know we all wanna see them in game. And yes that includes me. Sadly even my day only has 24 hours...

Is there a chance you could release a seperate download pack that simply overwrites all normal models with erect models?

As mentioned earlier SLNC does not work for me and spams the papyrus log, and its that known bug quite a few people have.

Is there a chance you could release a seperate download pack that simply overwrites all normal models with erect models?

As mentioned earlier SLNC does not work for me and spams the papyrus log, and its that known bug quite a few people have.

New version will have that fixed.

I seriously cant do sub-versions or variants. Its hard enough to get one version running....

bump? :P those insects need love :D

Dont spam Dentarr with requests. Im sure he already know about the new animations.

Problaby more important that everything works right first before adding more new stuff dont you think?

Just because people dont reply doesnt mean they dont see it, so just relax :D