bump? :P those insects need love :D

Dont spam Dentarr with requests. Im sure he already know about the new animations.

Problaby more important that everything works right first before adding more new stuff dont you think?

Just because people dont reply doesnt mean they dont see it, so just relax :D

indeed, everybody seem to be bombarding him enough as it is... i think we might sink his battleship if we keep going :D

hey... wasnt there a way to increase papyrus power... what were the optimal settings for papyrus

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/22rbk5/whats_the_best_papyrus_tweaks_to_use/cgq4qk0 is a decent post about papyrus settings and what you can safely adjust... but unfortunately the answer is "not really" other than just having a more powerful CPU that can process the scripts faster.  Just the way the game engine is built, it really wasn't intended to be able to do what some mods/combinations of mods try to get it to do.

i am aware that tweaking theese settings too much can cause bad behaviour... it can also cause script lag which i have had in the past... but ill try to maintain myself this time... besides... maybe if my mod setup is that script heavy, giving it a 50% boost might stabilize it a bit more... if that doesnt work, then im already thinking about starting a new game... without requiem... however i wont be removing any SL mods... since requiem is such an overhaul, im not sure how script heavy it is, but i think it is rather script heavy... forgotten magic possibly is also script heavy... we shall see... if someone could give me their mod list of mods they have that also has a good gameplay and is stable... i might adopt their modlist to myself as well... :) 

indeed, everybody seem to be bombarding him enough as it is... i think we might sink his battleship if we keep going :D

More like an old tugboat :P

But to set your minds at ease and give my inbox some reprieve: I have MNC 8.5 ready for release. Quite a lot of new stuff in there. Most of which is a new version of Creature Framework and a new version of SLNC. Also llabsky's animations. And more.

Point is I cant/wont release that before Ep1cL3w7z and lordescobar666 officially release those mods. Lordescobar gave me the go ahead and as soon as Ep1c does so too Ill put it up.

So hang tight. Its worth the wait.

You can add of funnybizness' Animations? Falmer Draugr and Giant?

Damn... I totally forgot about that. Have to tell Funnybiz Im sorry about forgetting. :-/

And I cant add any more animations at present because I hit the hard limit in SL pre 1.60. So no new releases after 8.5 until I have finished migrating all to SL 1.60

You can add of funnybizness' Animations? Falmer Draugr and Giant?

Damn... I totally forgot about that. Have to tell Funnybiz Im sorry about forgetting. :-/

And I cant add any more animations at present because I hit the hard limit in SL pre 1.60. So no new releases after 8.5 until I have finished migrating all to SL 1.60

Oh, que el dolor, la mayoría ya utilizan 1.60.2.

More Nasty Critters 8.5

Changelog

=========

Changed to CF RC11. Mesh swapping is much more stable now (Thanks Ep1cL3w7z)

Changed to SLNC 3.4. Support for all the new critters, 2 models of Skeevers (thanks lordescobar666)

Added llibsky animations (Goat, Deer, Boar, Mounted Riekling, Ashhopper, Chaurus Hunter, Netch)

Added Troll Rev Cowgirl by Anonymous

Added nude models for Deer, Elk, Boar, mounted Riekling, Skeletton (thanks to Bad Dog)

Added nude model for Goat (thanks to Vioxsis)

Added new Critters to Hentai Creatures

Also there is a fomod version available now (thanks to lordescobar666 for making the installer)

Okay, this one finally hit the hard limit of SL 1.59 and prior. So no new animations to add until I move all over to SL 1.60. (Which is the next order of business for me)

It might be as Dentarr has still got everything working for 1.59 but not 1.60+ yet as mentioned in his update post. I just get the "fizzled out" debug display.

thk a lot dentaar

but i see 2 version , what mean : fomod ?

FOMOD is for NMM and MO users where you are granted various options before you install the mod, allowing for some customization or compatability edits (ie, if you do not have the DLC content, you can unselect the DLC content in the FOMOD menu before isntalling the mod).

If you do not understand what and how FOMOD works, I advise you use the standard version.

"Creature framework API was not found .  Maybe do a clean save and try again ? "

Message window appears when load is succesful and i see my character
Sometimes it CTD just after that when i press enter, or when I tried once to initiate sex with nearby skeevers ( first thing I saw as i exited my house)
also i tried entering the house and saving and the game became unresponsive :o
im on Sexlab 1.59c btw

All was working fine before I update.  1.59c running.

Re-set sexlab animations - appears to have them listed.  If I reset CF to re-register it stops processing at Creatures 12 (there were 23 folders before).

Regardless of reset or not, summon a hentai creature, train, messages say they are raping the npc but nothing happens at all.  The messages get faster on screen but still nothing - happens with older creatures that worked previously as well as new ones.

Will mess around with my load order, but it is in the same place as 8.34 was yesterday, so don't think that's the issue?

Any ideas/thoughts anyone?

It might be as Dentarr has still got everything working for 1.59 but not 1.60+ yet as mentioned in his update post. I just get the "fizzled out" debug display.

thk a lot dentaar

but i see 2 version , what mean : fomod ?

FOMOD is for NMM and MO users where you are granted various options before you install the mod, allowing for some customization or compatability edits (ie, if you do not have the DLC content, you can unselect the DLC content in the FOMOD menu before isntalling the mod).

If you do not understand what and how FOMOD works, I advise you use the standard version.

thk for the anwser ! i go standar then