I'm just curious, ive installed all the files for the mod but Every single animal does not have Erect Genitalia during animations, did i perhaps install a wrong file, or miss placed a file, or im just forgetting a file all together any kind of reply would be awesome, hope to hear from ya.

I'm just curious, ive installed all the files for the mod but Every single animal does not have Erect Genitalia during animations, did i perhaps install a wrong file, or miss placed a file, or im just forgetting a file all together any kind of reply would be awesome, hope to hear from ya.

Here is one tip for people who are using SL 1.60.2 and MNC mod. If you don't see a penis on animals, you have to first "Reset animations" in SL MCM menu under "Rebuild & clean" and THEN, go to "Creature framework" and press "re-register all mods" + disable SL arousal in same category.  :)

Here is one tip for people who are using SL 1.60.2 and MNC mod. If you don't see a penis on animals, you have to first "Reset animations" in SL MCM menu under "Rebuild & clean" and THEN, go to "Creature framework" and press "re-register all mods" + disable SL arousal in same category.  :)

Oh wow fast reply, ya im gonna wipe my Data folder and validate my cache on steam and reinstall everything, i'll give what you mentioned a try, ill comment back when i get some kind of result.

Also before i do so, i should just use the MNC Fomod DL since it pretty much has everything included correct? i assume that is the easiest way to get all the files without the headache of finding everything right XD?

Oh wow fast reply, ya im gonna wipe my Data folder and validate my cache on steam and reinstall everything, i'll give what you mentioned a try, ill comment back when i get some kind of result.

Also before i do so, i should just use the MNC Fomod DL since it pretty much has everything included correct? i assume that is the easiest way to get all the files without the headache of finding everything right XD?

If you are using MO (mod manager) I think it doesn't support Fomod (really not sure), but NMM does. I installed MNC without using Fomod and it works.

When i use the Match Maker Spell, it shows me the same Notification like u would use the Spell on a Child ingame.

Tried it with a new Savegame and also my old/current.

Seems the Spell wont accept the new deer, whispmother, netch etc. NPC's.

The Animations will WORK i am sure. It just wont accept the New Added Races as a Sexpartner. :(

So there is a difference between "Animations won't Work" and "Actors won't Work"

I tried everything, all other Creatures and Human Actors Work, it seems that the Race ID, or something like this is wrong. But then why it works on other Player PC's?

Strange.. :D

I will wait for a new Version then, and switch back to v8.34 because v8.5 isn't available anymore. :(

Hm seems all Versions arent available anymore so I'll gonna switch back to v7.11 and Problem is gone.

Thanks.

If you are using MO (mod manager) I think it doesn't support Fomod (really not sure), but NMM does. I installed MNC without using Fomod and it works.

I put all the indevidual folders within Data and merged Textures with textures, mesh with mesh ect. the only file is the Actual Fomod Folder, do i put that folder in Data or extract the XML's too data?

I put all the indevidual folders within Data and merged Textures with textures, mesh with mesh ect. the only file is the Actual Fomod Folder, do i put that folder in Data or extract the XML's too data?

To be honest, i'm not so good in manual mod installation therefore I'm afraid t suggest your what to do. I don't want you to mess up something. I always you mod managers.

MO does support fomod, it even has better support than NMM.

You don't need to copy the fomod folder. It only contains data for the installer which you don't need for a manual installation.

Thx mate fixed it for me so far.

Ash hoppers work for me. Deer do not. Tried resetting animation registry. I'm gonna check that my FNIS doesn't need updating, but unless it's a very recent creature pack, it shouldn't. Will edit.

Edit: I am correct. Ash hopper worky, deer no worky. Further testing, but I have the most recent creature pack on their nexus download page.

When i use the Match Maker Spell, it shows me the same Notification like u would use the Spell on a Child ingame.

Tried it with a new Savegame and also my old/current.

Seems the Spell wont accept the new deer, whispmother, netch etc. NPC's.

The Animations will WORK i am sure. It just wont accept the New Added Races as a Sexpartner. :(

So there is a difference between "Animations won't Work" and "Actors won't Work"

I tried everything, all other Creatures and Human Actors Work, it seems that the Race ID, or something like this is wrong. But then why it works on other Player PC's?

Strange.. :D

I will wait for a new Version then, and switch back to v8.34 because v8.5 isn't available anymore. :(

Hm seems all Versions arent available anymore so I'll gonna switch back to v7.11 and Problem is gone.

Thanks.

if you get the message "They are a creature type that is currently not supported", please see my post here for a solution

of course you need to be sure that: A )  the creature are listed in Sexlab MCM menu, in the page with the list of all creature, and B ) the creatures are listed in the CreatureFramework MCM menu

if it works when you start a new game, but not when loading an older save game, then my solution may be working for you.

it it doesnt work with a new game, then you more likely installed something wrong

hmm i dont get it , now : creature framework , didnt appear anymore .

i have re install , clean , reset animation in sexlabe , and of course allow creature animation ,do FNIS etc ,  but nothing .

meaning that all creature dont have erect penis .

i have also try a new game , but same , in the end all that appear are sexlab , sexlab nudecreature , schlong of skyrim , skyui and hentaicreature o.o

I should make note of the creature not working... It just won't PLAY.

There is no message about it not being supported. When I go into sexlab's mcm, the deer animation is THERE under the 'Animation Editor' tab, but even when a deer partner is selected as the sexlab 'target', the 'play animation' button won't work. 'Fondle' from Untamed doesn't work, and Pet Collar cannot trigger the animation either. My character does a stutter in place sometimes like she WANTED To start an animation, but will not do so.

okay, I fixed my "They are a creature type that is currently not supported" problem.

using "Save cleaner v. 2.06 beta", "mod editor", select "MoreNastyCritters.esp", click on "Delete selected mod forms" (maybe not needed?), click on "Delete selected mod script", save.

in Skyrim, SexLab MCM > "reset animation registry", wait till CF has finished parsing all creatures config.

after that, the FNIS matchmaker spell worked ok with all the new creatures

I can vouch that this does the trick. Thanks pemidion. Now my own disappointment is having to toggle actor height on and off but I'll get past that. :D

More Bug Report:

[09/23/2015 - 05:07:44PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Yuni] ClearAlias([Actor < (00000014)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[09/23/2015 - 05:07:45PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread
[09/23/2015 - 05:07:50PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[09/23/2015 - 05:07:50PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Yuni) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/23/2015 - 05:07:50PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Yuni] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)>]
[09/23/2015 - 05:07:50PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Goat) -- FALSE -- They are a creature type that is currently not supported (GoatRace)
[09/23/2015 - 05:07:50PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Goat) - AddActor(Goat) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation
stack:

Goats don't work either. I'm going to try some of the above fixes. I ALSO use Sexlab 1.6 and upgraded from previous version of More Nasty Critters.. Time for this save editor cleaner thing.