i cant get all of the animation to work, netsch and ashhopper works fine but boar, goat, ChaurusHunter and deer dont trigger anything. i see them on sexlabs animation list but nothing happens when trying to trigger them with corresponding animals.

Same here. Using SL 1.6.0.2 hotfix

We were gonna get a new sabrecat animation, but the animator seemed to go completely inactive in its making.

:/

It happens.  Animation takes an awful lot of time to put together.  I can't speak for the other animators but my time averaged about 4-6 hours per stage.

Blame it on OCD tweaking. . . . . Multiply that by 4-5 stages per scene and you can see where the time commitment comes into play.  This also assumes everything goes smoothly and the critter doesn't try to turn itself inside out, or go crazy with scaling problems once inside the game.

Besides, you'll have to get creative with the big cat if you want to see anything.  Like the bear, it is a massive / bulky critter so the usual doggy style setup can be a bit hard to see. 

i cant get all of the animation to work, netsch and ashhopper works fine but boar, goat, ChaurusHunter and deer dont trigger anything. i see them on sexlabs animation list but nothing happens when trying to trigger them with corresponding animals.

Strange, im on HF 2 as well and I cannot get any of the new creatures animations to work at all.  All of the older creatures work just fine, but no tentacles :(

We were gonna get a new sabrecat animation, but the animator seemed to go completely inactive in its making.

It happens.  Animation takes an awful lot of time to put together.  I can't speak for the other animators but my time averaged about 4-6 hours per stage.

Blame it on OCD tweaking. . . . . Multiply that by 4-5 stages per scene and you can see where the time commitment comes into play.  This also assumes everything goes smoothly and the critter doesn't try to turn itself inside out, or go crazy with scaling problems once inside the game.

Besides, you'll have to get creative with the big cat if you want to see anything.  Like the bear, it is a massive / bulky critter so the usual doggy style setup can be a bit hard to see. 

The animation was actually going well. He provided a mid preview, and it was looking great. I think it was just extreme IRL issues that halted it.

Strange, im on HF 2 as well and I cannot get any of the new creatures animations to work at all.  All of the older creatures work just fine, but no tentacles :(

For now if you want to use the new creatures with 1.60 HF2 you need the patch posted a few pages back (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/?p=1324997).  It seems to do the trick for me on a new save.

More Nasty Critters 8.9alpha

Changelog

==========

Creature Framework RC12

Added lapollas SL1.60 fix

Since I wont be able to do anything myself until Saturday I thought its best do fix things up this way.

Thanks to lapolla for the quick fix by the way :blush:

Just tested everything using;

MNC 8.9alpha

SL 1.60 hf2

FNIS 5.5 (creature 5.3)

BDIC 1.5 (not required but I use SIC)

SL Matchmaker (for testing)

started a new game (I haven't tested this on an existing save)

installed SL

waited a minute

turned on creature animations

waited another minute

spawned hentai ash hopper/boar/netch/chaurus hunter/wispmother/elk/deer

used SL MM to test

Didn't save or reload at all. Wispmother and netch animations needed to be adjusted via sexlab (female was fine, creatures needed to be moved down a bit) Everything worked except the 4th boar animation, the boar did its thing but the female stands up.

Keep in mind that ash hoppers and chaurus hunter scale up massively if you have "even actors heights" checked. No fix for this yet. Deer/elk will scale up too but it won't be as noticeable.

Thank you everyone who has been contributing to this, it has been so fun working on everything these past few weeks :D

Hello everyone. Not working animations with new creatures when use them MatchMaker appears that your spell didnt't work. With old creatures, everything works. The fomod version when installing via NMM, NMM reports an error installing, the regular version is installed without problem. NMM 0.60.6, SL 160 f2, MNC 8.9 alpha.

Hello everyone. Not working animations with new creatures when use them MatchMaker appears that your spell didnt't work. With old creatures, everything works. The fomod version when installing via NMM, NMM reports an error installing, the regular version is installed without problem. NMM 0.60.6, SL 160 f2, MNC 8.9 alpha.

Same here. re-registered SL too the animations are in the the list now and they are toggled but matchmaker spell fizzles out. 

I forgot to write that start a new game.Also after installing SL 1.6f2 and the inclusion of animations for creatures, tried to reset the registers animations and still didnt't help.

Same here. re-registered SL too the animations are in the the list now and they are toggled but matchmaker spell fizzles out.

Same here. Gonna have a bettwr look tonight

I forgot to write that start a new game.Also after installing SL 1.6f2 and the inclusion of animations for creatures, tried to reset the registers animations and still didnt't help.

Yep that did the trick kinda've a bummer I had to start from scratch again but that's what god items and cheats are for.

btw , thk again for the bear animation buddy :P they just fucking awesome

just tested 8.9alpha with sexlab 1.60 hotfix2. animation of some new creatures like boar and chaurus hunter is not working(via training)

netch's training works but it played leito's lotus animation instead of netch's animation

the new troll reverse cowgirl is great :D

just tested 8.9alpha with sexlab 1.60 hotfix2. animation of some new creatures like boar and chaurus hunter is not working(via training)

netch's training works but it played leito's lotus animation instead of netch's animation

the new troll reverse cowgirl is great :D

Same here.

post-156691-0-67862200-1442928613_thumb.jpg

post-156691-0-12827600-1442928621_thumb.jpg