Keep having a weird problem with the 8.9 fomod alpha install in NMM, keep's saying an error occurred while trying to install it =/

Checked the file directly to make sure that it was all intact and it is, tried re-adding it to NMM and installing again,

still get the same results each time.

Same... can't install it using NMM whether be the fomod ver or the normal ver.

The 'typeDescriptor' error. Anyone got a fix for this? ):

The deer, goat, boar,... animations still don't work for me, everything else works fine though. I don't know what i'm missing, i'm using SL 1.60, MNC 8.9 alpha. Please help.

Same for me. When I use matchmaker spells, I get solo masturbation animations with Leito objects or CTD with others creatures. (I've cleared creatures, re-register all mods on Creature Framework 12, rescanned animations of SexLab and can't get to work, I'm going to try on new game).

@Dentarr:

Could be possible a spell to summon white and red wolves or random wolf color? I'm bored to call every time the black wolf. When I summon a horse every time is different, would be cool same with wolves.

If you want you could add meshes with .xml (from Stevierage) added to the creatures that are working at the moment, I can help you with this and upload for you, I have all the meshes with .xml attached. This will be cool for people we have hdt bodies with vagina. I have to replace meshes every time with new versions of the mod.

Thank you for your great work with this mod!!

The deer, goat, boar,... animations still don't work for me, everything else works fine though. I don't know what i'm missing, i'm using SL 1.60, MNC 8.9 alpha. Please help.

Same for me. When I use matchmaker spells, I get solo masturbation animations with Leito objects or CTD with others creatures. (I've cleared creatures, re-register all mods on Creature Framework 12, rescanned animations of SexLab and can't get to work, I'm going to try on new game).

@Dentarr:

Could be possible a spell to summon white and red wolves or random wolf color? I'm bored to call every time the black wolf. When I summon a horse every time is different, would be cool same with wolves.

If you want you could add meshes with .xml (from Stevierage) added to the creatures that are working at the moment, I can help you with this and upload for you, I have all the meshes with .xml attached. This will be cool for people we have hdt bodies with vagina. I have to replace meshes every time with new versions of the mod.

Thank you for your great work with this mod!!

go see BadDog mod , he doing/working on mod that make diferent skin of animal everytime you sumon them

I just found out that I don't get erect models for any creatures. This used to work with SL 1.59 but no one else seems to have the same problem from what I can see. How do people get the erect meshes with 1.60 installed? I have the latest version of Nude Creatures and followed the instructions. I just can't see what I'm doing wrong.

I just found out that I don't get erect models for any creatures. This used to work with SL 1.59. Is there a setting I have to enable somewhere? Otherwise I'm going back to 1.59. 1.60 only brings a lot of problems and instablility with other mods.

just wait some time , everything will need to go in 1.60 anyway , so no need to stay stuck on 1.59 :/

Anyone got a fix for this? ):

Yes.

Delete NMM and start using MO .

Good old NMM vs MO please if you cant give any proper advice simply dont say anything (deleted for diplomatic reasons) keep it for yourself if anyone would want to use MO they will do it without you telling them. Me and every other manual or NMM user choosed this for a reason simply because we dont like/need MO

Keep having a weird problem with the 8.9 fomod alpha install in NMM, keep's saying an error occurred while trying to install it =/

Checked the file directly to make sure that it was all intact and it is, tried re-adding it to NMM and installing again,

still get the same results each time.

Same... can't install it using NMM whether be the fomod ver or the normal ver.

The 'typeDescriptor' error. Anyone got a fix for this? ):

either use the non fomod or manually install it or wait a day until fixed if you are sacared you miss files when manually deleting files again.

if you are sacared you miss files when manually deleting files again.

ROFLMAO

Good point! 

:)

sure its a good point ;) a lot of people are scared of leftover files, but as long as no script file or esp is left there is nothing left using these files so textures meshes etc. can left back without trouble if manually installing/deinstalling like said only thing matters are script files and esp's bsa's

sure its a good point ;) a lot of people are scared of leftover files, but as long as no script file or esp is left there is nothing left using these files so textures meshes etc. can left back without trouble if manually installing/deinstalling like said only thing matters are script files and esp's bsa's

Cheers mate!

Been there, done this.

Trust me when I give an advice.

Cheers!

Confirmed, the fomod version doesn't work with NMM. I download and try the default version next

NMM strictly checks the XML schema while MO doesn't. And my installed didn't adhere to the schema. I hoped when it works with MO then it also works with NMM, but I was wrong. Until a fixed version is up I can only recommend anyone to switch to MO, it's a much better mod manager than NMM ;).

Confirmed, the fomod version doesn't work with NMM. I download and try the default version next

NMM strictly checks the XML schema while MO doesn't. And my installed didn't adhere to the schema. I hoped when it works with MO then it also works with NMM, but I was wrong. Until a fixed version is up I can only recommend anyone to switch to MO, it's a much better mod manager than NMM ;).

That would mean reinstalling all mods. What's better about the fomod anyway?

There seems to be something wrong with the fomod version. NMM gives me an error when I try to install it:

"The element 'plugin' has an invalid child element 'typeDescriptor'. List of possible elements expected: image, files, conditionFlags."

I have the same problem with MO (1.3.11), the fomod installation package fail with that same error message.

edit:

fomod installer plugin say version 1.5.4.0

I upgraded MO from 1_2_14 thinking it would solve that problem

There seems to be something wrong with the fomod version. NMM gives me an error when I try to install it:

"The element 'plugin' has an invalid child element 'typeDescriptor'. List of possible elements expected: image, files, conditionFlags."

I have the same problem with MO (1.3.11), the fomod installation package fail with that same error message.

edit:

fomod installer plugin say version 1.5.4.0

I upgraded MO from 1_2_14 thinking it would solve that problem

MO actually comes with two fomod engines. Its own and the Nexus one. You seem to have the Nexus one enabled. Did you change something because as far as I know MO uses its own by default?

Playing on New Game animations and new creatures work. Wispmother and netch have to be adjusted but everything works fine. Now I'm going to make it work on my previous save, if I can, I'll post what i did.

There is no need to start new game, just reset animation registry in SL.

That would mean reinstalling all mods. What's better about the fomod anyway?

fomod is just an install wizard, it allows you to install only the parts of MNC you want. If you have already the newest version of MNC then there's no need for you do use the fomod version.

But I think you was asking about MO. You should switch because MO is just amazing, no other reason needed :D. MO is about to solve all problems once and for all, and you don't want your problems solved :@? And the most important reason to use MO is to keep my life simple because then I don't need to check my stuff against NMM :P.

Let's be serious again, MO does a better job at not fucking up your Skyrim installation and is much more flexible in managing your mods than NMM, but has a steeper learing curve. It's a matter of personal taste, some love MO others hate it.

Playing on New Game animations and new creatures work. Wispmother and netch have to be adjusted but everything works fine. Now I'm going to make it work on my previous save, if I can, I'll post what i did.

Reset animation registry in SL for me don't work, new creatures show up but do nothing. Female makes any animation and beast nothing. Only with new creatures.

I just found out that I don't get erect models for any creatures. This used to work with SL 1.59 but no one else seems to have the same problem from what I can see. How do people get the erect meshes with 1.60 installed? I have the latest version of Nude Creatures and followed the instructions. I just can't see what I'm doing wrong.

Do you mean the latest version of MNC? Because there is no separate version of Nude Creatures anymore, the newest version comes exclusive with MNC. If you have installed Nude Creatures as separate mod, then reinstall MNC and let it override Nude Creatures files.

Can confirm, 8.5 and 8.9 will give me the "Creature feature missing API" pop up when I load a save game. Happens in both SexLab 1.59 and 1.60. Reverted back to MNC 8.33 and the problem isn't appearing anymore. Even updating to the latest FNIS and all that creature stuff doesn't work.  

Weird... Really weird... But I've noticed 2 other users who are having this. So I guess I'm not alone. 

What exactly did the error message say? And could you post your Papyrus log?

LOL

lordescobar6666 is getting emotional about NMM vs MO ;)

Imagine this:

When you run Skyrim trough MO, it creates virtual file system, known to you as famous data folder. So if you have mod A that have meshes/textures/scripts, mod B with same and Mod C.

Depending on the order they will overwrite at run time.

A
C
B

B overwrites them all.

Unless there is something into the "overwrite" folder.

:)

Unchek B - C rules.

Now imagine how u do that by hand or NMM.

I finally got it working with my 1.59c version it creatures weren't doing anything spells gave the your shizzle fizzled on the creature. Uninstalled 1.59c MNC ran FNIS and noticed it was scanning FNIS 5.1.1 from somewhere nuked everything that had FNIS in it. Reinstalled 1.59c MNC and then the new FNIS files. One thing I noticed during the whole time of trying to get it working was that I getting a creatureframe work api missing error not sure what was causing that I just kept ignoring it but I think it has something to do with the creatureframe works menus screen as I couldn't click on anything as everything was grayed out. Tried again still same then forgot about activating creatures in sexlab after doing that the creatures all worked including the newly added ones.

I was using the non fomod one.

I am facing the same issue and though sometimes it works fine

today it keeps happening and i cant even save because it freezes the game completely, it managed to save once and when i loaded that save it got corrupted

i literally dunno what to do, it's either this or CTD on load for about 3-4 times until it works again :/

can anyone help ? this wasnt happening pre MNC 8.5

Can you provide your Papyrus logs? And does someone of you remember the exact wording of the error message?

Reset animation registry in SL for me don't work, new creatures show up but do nothing. Female makes any animation and beast nothing. Only with new creatures.

FNIS for users.

MO this NMM that...  Yes MO better, but I was building my skyrim 2,5 years. It was perfect! Stable! Shiny! And I was know for sure that I could never rebuild it just becouse I simple don't remember what I get, where and even forgoten the fact that I did some changes at all..  To tell me to delete NMM was like asking me to kill my firstborn. I really, really hated such advises. But then my system suddenly got old...  And now my skyrim is 6 months old and it's sill unstable ugly shit.  It will never be the same again, I'm almost crying right now, but - F4 is coming!

Oh, I forgot the whole point of this topic:  ​respect the oldfags! :P