Tested and everything looks great. Thanks dentarr :D

but how ? what process did you follow  :OO

u just opened MO/NMM ,removed mnc 8.34 and installed mnc 8.5 then run fnis and reset animation registry and all OK ? :o

Started a new game with

SL 1.59c

FNIS 5.5 (5.3 creature)

8.5 mnc

I haven't tried it on an existing save yet.

I am having issues with the new anims also, I am thinking that I have missed something (using non fomod as couldn't get fomod working)

OK, a little clarification here:

I am using SL 1.60 HF 2

I am using the non FOMOD version of 8.5 as the FOMOD crashes.

I am only having issues with the NEW creatures, pre 8.5 creatures appear to be functioning perfectly fine (tested with Hentai Creatures)

Is there something I am missing that I would need to instal in addition to above to trigger the newer additions?

I am having issues with the new anims also, I am thinking that I have missed something (using non fomod as couldn't get fomod working)

I am using SL 1.60 HF 2

I am only having issues with the NEW creatures, pre 8.5 creatures appear to be functioning perfectly fine (tested with Hentai Creatures)

Is there something I am missing that I would need to instal in addition to above to trigger the newer additions?

You're ahead of me!  The Fomod worked ok for me, but now even the 8.34 creatures do nothing when testing under hentai creatures (all worked fine before).  Currently cannot find the problem so thinking I may roll back to 8.34 as next test.

I am using SL 1.60 HF 2

sry for being classic , but did you run fnis and rebuild animation registry after ( from sexlab ? )

It also seems i managed to flawlessly play all the animations by NOT using hentai creatures

i was crashing for some reason because i spawned hentai creatures instead of normal ones via console to test the anims,

and now everything's perfect and in 60 fps it looks even better than the gifs :D  ( so i guess i will disable the hentaicreatures.esp)

I'm also using non-FOMOD version as well :)

I am using SL 1.60 HF 2

sry for being classic , but did you run fnis and rebuild animation registry after ( from sexlab ? )

It also seems i managed to flawlessly play all the animations by NOT using hentai creatures

i was crashing for some reason because i spawned hentai creatures instead of normal ones via console to test the anims,

and now everything's perfect and in 60 fps it looks even better than the gifs :D  ( so i guess i will disable the hentaicreatures.esp)

I understand you asking because it  is an easy one to let slip but I have followed the steps carefully. All of the creatures tested either worked or didn't work regardless of trigger (I use sexcrop for testing as it is a very basic method it seems to cause fewer problems)

New creatures listed and were sumonable and banishable via HC but would not trigger either via HC menu or sexcrop, older creatures worked fine using BOTH methods

I am using SL 1.60 HF 2

I understand you asking because it  is an easy one to let slip but I have followed the steps carefully. All of the creatures tested either worked or didn't work regardless of trigger (I use sexcrop for testing as it is a very basic method it seems to cause fewer problems)

New creatures listed and were sumonable and banishable via HC but would not trigger either via HC menu or sexcrop, older creatures worked fine using BOTH methods

try triggering without HC,  summon them from console , like :  help  netch / deer /whatever.  and then:  player.placeatme "creatureidgoeshere" 1

i crashed way too often with HC when i tried to trigger that's why it "Might" be the reason

I wasn't crashing, I have no issue with creating the creatures of disposing of them after. The only problem I have is with triggering the anims, This is also the case with NON-HC creatures (only tested on deer and wolf) old work (wolf) new don't (deer)

hmmm that's weird

Deer was safe even when i used HC to summon Hentai Deer

triggered normally and completed animation flawlessly ( i only adjusted the height a little via hotkeys)

I don't actually know what else to suggest :s

Tested on SL 1.59. Fomod installation with NMM 1.5x didn't work, not sure why, NMM stopped install around 50% with a very unspecific error message (basically "Oops, something went wrong, somehow"). So could be the fomod, but could also be NMM being NMM. <shrugs>

Downloaded non-fomod version afterwards and installed manually with NMM as usual, worked. Ran FNIS, ran LOOT, fired up game, saw new anims in MCM, went "Whoopie!" Used MatchMaker on new critters, spell fizzled, went "Bleagh!" Realised about 60 s later that I forgot to reset animation registry in SL. Hit forehead on desktop repeatedly for another 30 s, went into MCM, reset animation registry, used MatchMaker again ... and ACTION.

Long story short: Follow the instructions and this mod runs smoothly indeed. As always, I should add. Thank you, Dentarr

hey... wasnt there a way to increase papyrus power... what were the optimal settings for papyrus

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/22rbk5/whats_the_best_papyrus_tweaks_to_use/cgq4qk0 is a decent post about papyrus settings and what you can safely adjust... but unfortunately the answer is "not really" other than just having a more powerful CPU that can process the scripts faster.  Just the way the game engine is built, it really wasn't intended to be able to do what some mods/combinations of mods try to get it to do.

i am aware that tweaking theese settings too much can cause bad behaviour... it can also cause script lag which i have had in the past... but ill try to maintain myself this time... besides... maybe if my mod setup is that script heavy, giving it a 50% boost might stabilize it a bit more... if that doesnt work, then im already thinking about starting a new game... without requiem... however i wont be removing any SL mods... since requiem is such an overhaul, im not sure how script heavy it is, but i think it is rather script heavy... forgotten magic possibly is also script heavy... we shall see... if someone could give me their mod list of mods they have that also has a good gameplay and is stable... i might adopt their modlist to myself as well... :)

5+ hours between crashes, full ENB running, Dragon Combat Overhal, Civil War Overhaul, Flying Mod, Vampiric Thirst, perk overhaul, 10+ sexlab mods (devious, mnc, amorous, sex slaves, sanguine, submit, squirt, cumshot, etc), 255 active mods (more merged), every texture in the game replaced... I don't know how to pull something like that off. Maybe read a modding guide? Maybe? ;)

Very likely the new critters are not yet supported in Sexlab 1.60 because their race isn't properly being added as a viable race in SL.  The other races MNC added in the past are actually included in the SL scripts by default (seekers, Flame Atronachs ect), so that is why they still work in 1.60.  I checked my papyrus after testing to try to get the animations to works and the error causing it to fail is simply a SL error that the creature is of a race that isn't supported (goatrace ect).

So basically, IMO unless you are proficient at editing scripts yourself to add the newly supported races, sit tight and wait for Dentarr to have a chance to work on SL 1.60 support.  1.59c users can probably use the new animations just fine.

1.59c users can probably use the new animations just fine.

mmm, even my old animations no longer play.  Switched to the non fomod re run fnis, re-register everything but none of the HC creatures do anything but stand there.  And the messages get more constant to say the interaction is happening but it isn't.

Will try a dog or horse in town in a bit but all the HC creatures were working fine yesterday.

Running 1.59c

EDIT: Nope, creatures in the wild get their junk but don't do anything!  This sux - gotta fix it before I can go on lol.

Update:  reinstalled 8.5 fomod version, failed, installed manually with fomod version, same issue, only vampire lord worked but when its inactive it looks ken dolled, Initiate sex and a penis appears.  Seems that I used to have this working with 8.33  on an older save from a week ago, after 1.6hf2 was released.  Hopefully this gets fixed since if it requires a new save to fix, I don't want to put too much time into current save.

Using the 1.6hf2 and my hentaicreatures can be summoned, triggered, defeat(surrender) can be triggered for animations correctly however all the models are default and not changing.  A Giant will pull up his "underwear" however no penis appears.  This a ken doll version of the mod?  Using 8.5 non-fomod, previous 8.34, and tried going back to 8.33 however all the same issue.  Gonna try Fomod version next but may be unsuccessful.

(Haven't tried 3.5 just yet) I'm curious, I see many people saying they're having issues, but what actually surprises me is that some people say it's working fine. This is because, from my experience, it is impossible to select a creature in sexlab for animation unless they are in the sslCreatureAnimationSlots file. Checking the scripts included in 3.5, it does not include an update for this file to include the new creatures. Sooo, my question is, why the hell is it actually working? You're turning everything I know about sexlab actor selection upside down right now!

(Gonna see if it works for me now...)

*Update

Yep. Just as I suspected, it doesn't work. This goes to those of you who got it working. You need to share your modified sslCreatureAnimationSlots file (Because I know for a fact you changed it.). It is a requirement for these new animations to work.

I am using sexlab 1.59c. Installed MNC 3.5 using the fomod installer through mod organizer. Haven't gotten a lot of testing time yet, but I got "attacked" by a wolf, 3 spiders, and a horse. Those worked just fine. Tried matchmaker on a deer (or elk, not sure) and that worked fine also. 

So far for me, everything is working as it should.

I am using sexlab 1.59c. Installed MNC 3.5 using the fomod installer through mod organizer. Haven't gotten a lot of testing time yet, but I got "attacked" by a wolf, 3 spiders, and a horse. Those worked just fine. Tried matchmaker on a deer (or elk, not sure) and that worked fine also. 

Can you share your altered sslCreatureAnimationSlots files? The new animations don't work without it.

Can you share your altered sslCreatureAnimationSlots files? The new animations don't work without it.

I would be happy to if I had altered any, but I honestly wouldn't know where to begin doing that. I have been (im)patiently waiting for llabsky's animations to get added because I don't know how to do it myself. :blush:

(Haven't tried 3.5 just yet) I'm curious, I see many people saying they're having issues, but what actually surprises me is that some people say it's working fine. This is because, from my experience, it is impossible to select a creature in sexlab for animation unless they are in the sslCreatureAnimationSlots file. Checking the scripts included in 3.5, it does not include an update for this file to include the new creatures. Sooo, my question is, why the hell is it actually working? You're turning everything I know about sexlab actor selection upside down right now!

(Gonna see if it works for me now...)

*Update

Yep. Just as I suspected, it doesn't work. This goes to those of you who got it working. You need to share your modified sslCreatureAnimationSlots file (Because I know for a fact you changed it.). It is a requirement for these new animations to work.

Anyone know how to do this?  Or is it something that requires knowledge of scripting etc?  I cannot even get 8.34 to work now! :(