Can confirm, 8.5 and 8.9 will give me the "Creature feature missing API" pop up when I load a save game. Happens in both SexLab 1.59 and 1.60. Reverted back to MNC 8.33 and the problem isn't appearing anymore. Even updating to the latest FNIS and all that creature stuff doesn't work.  

Weird... Really weird... But I've noticed 2 other users who are having this. So I guess I'm not alone. 

What exactly did the error message say? And could you post your Papyrus log?

Shoot, I don't have a Papyrus Log for that. I couldn't exactly capture the message since it crashes almost instantly.  And apologies but it isn't creature features but "Creature framework" I remember that it also suggested to do a clean save. 

Found the other users who were also having the problem http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/?p=1325179

Was it "Could not cast CreatureFramework API reference. Maybe CreatureFramework is not installed correctly? Do a clean save and retry." or "CreatureFramework API reference not found. Maybe CreatureFramework is not installed correctly? Do a clean save and retry.", or none of both?

lordescobar6666 is getting emotional about NMM vs MO ;)

Just sharing the love :heart:.

MO this NMM that...  Yes MO better, but I was building my skyrim 2,5 years. It was perfect! Stable! Shiny! And I was know for sure that I could never rebuild it just becouse I simple don't remember what I get, where and even forgoten the fact that I did some changes at all..  To tell me to delete NMM was like asking me to kill my firstborn. I really, really hated such advises. But then my system suddenly got old...  And now my skyrim is 6 months old and it's sill unstable ugly shit.  It will never be the same again, I'm almost crying right now, but - F4 is coming!

Oh, I forgot the whole point of this topic:  ​respect the oldfags! :P

You managed to have a stable Skyrim for 2.5 years with NMM? Respect man, I didn't even manage two month. You have truly a master of NMM.

You managed to have a stable Skyrim for 2.5 years with NMM? Respect man, I didn't even manage two month. You have truly a master of NMM.

Well, not really NMM, most of the changes was made in windows explorer, 7z and TESVEdit, that's NMM after all :) But it doesn't matter what method I use to activate .esp's if I had to delete the whole game folder. Oh and I was building it 2,5 it was stable about a year, but it was very calm year.

Playing on New Game animations and new creatures work. Chaurushunter and Ashhopper have to be adjusted but everything works fine. Now I'm going to make it work on my previous save, if I can, I'll post what i did.

Can't get to work my save, I'll start a new game :lol:

I've reseted SexLab Framework and Creature Framework 12 a lot of times, bannished and summoned the creatures to train or matchmaker them with the spells without success. All the previous creatures work fine included the new animation for Troll (amazing animation).

It's NOT problem with FNIS or Reset animation registry in SexLab.

Playing on New Game animations and new creatures work. Wispmother and netch have to be adjusted but everything works fine. Now I'm going to make it work on my previous save, if I can, I'll post what i did.

There is no need to start new game, just reset animation registry in SL.

Reset animation registry in SL for me don't work, new creatures show up but do nothing. Female makes any animation and beast nothing. Only with new creatures.

FNIS for users.

Run fnis always, Reset animation registry in SL new creatures show up but do nothing.

Anyone got a fix for this? ):

Yes.

Delete NMM and start using MO .

Sorry, but it's my personal choice to not use MO, even if I was payed to.

I have far way to much time invested into NMM already :P

Plus last time I had tried to use MO, it refused to work for me, like mods wouldn't install to the game correctly,

and after about a week of tearing my hair out trying to figure it out I gave up.

Anyone got a fix for this? ):

Yes.

Delete NMM and start using MO .

Sorry, but it's my personal choice to not use MO, even if I was payed to.

I have far way to much time invested into NMM already :P

Plus last time I had tried to use MO, it refused to work for me, like mods wouldn't install to the game correctly,

and after about a week of tearing my hair out trying to figure it out I gave up.

This is MNC thread.

Go cry your pains at NMM thread, or something!

Confirmed, the fomod version doesn't work with NMM. I download and try the default version next

NMM strictly checks the XML schema while MO doesn't. And my installed didn't adhere to the schema. I hoped when it works with MO then it also works with NMM, but I was wrong. Until a fixed version is up I can only recommend anyone to switch to MO, it's a much better mod manager than NMM ;).

That would mean reinstalling all mods. What's better about the fomod anyway?

fomod is just an install wizard, it allows you to install only the parts of MNC you want. If you have already the newest version of MNC then there's no need for you do use the fomod version.

But I think you was asking about MO. You should switch because MO is just amazing, no other reason needed :D. MO is about to solve all problems once and for all, and you don't want your problems solved :@? And the most important reason to use MO is to keep my life simple because then I don't need to check my stuff against NMM :P.

Let's be serious again, MO does a better job at not fucking up your Skyrim installation and is much more flexible in managing your mods than NMM, but has a steeper learing curve. It's a matter of personal taste, some love MO others hate it.

Well, I don't only use NMM because that wouldn't be enough. I'm also using wrye bash to check that the load order is right.

I just found out that I don't get erect models for any creatures. This used to work with SL 1.59 but no one else seems to have the same problem from what I can see. How do people get the erect meshes with 1.60 installed? I have the latest version of Nude Creatures and followed the instructions. I just can't see what I'm doing wrong.

Do you mean the latest version of MNC? Because there is no separate version of Nude Creatures anymore, the newest version comes exclusive with MNC. If you have installed Nude Creatures as separate mod, then reinstall MNC and let it override Nude Creatures files.

Yes, I meant the latest version of MNC. I didn't install Nude Creatures at all.

Well, I don't only use NMM because that wouldn't be enough. I'm also using wrye bash to check that the load order is right.

Just quit it, wrye bash, and you ask dentarr for support?

I finnally got it working now, so no worries. It seems I hadn't re-registered the mods in CF and Dentarr said nothing about this on the first page. :dodgy:

But I will have a look at MO since it's supposed to be so good.

There seems to be something wrong with the fomod version. NMM gives me an error when I try to install it:

"The element 'plugin' has an invalid child element 'typeDescriptor'. List of possible elements expected: image, files, conditionFlags."

I have the same problem with MO (1.3.11), the fomod installation package fail with that same error message.

edit:

fomod installer plugin say version 1.5.4.0

I upgraded MO from 1_2_14 thinking it would solve that problem

MO actually comes with two fomod engines. Its own and the Nexus one. You seem to have the Nexus one enabled. Did you change something because as far as I know MO uses its own by default?

I have no idea, maybe i messed with it, but it was a long time ago because I dont remember touching that.

so, do I just set the Fomod Installer plugin to "enabled" "false" and it will fix the problem ? or do I need to enable something else too?

for all that fail test the new animal animations using hentai creature spells/matchmaker spell,

do not add the hentai creature spells with MCM go instead to Riverwood and buy them new

this fixed for me the problem animations not working and the error message

(fixed problem on a existing save too).

btw

the Vampirlord spell is missing at the trader

I've got some other weird problem, creatures seem to use flacids instead of boners during sex.

i've did the reset option in the creature framework without success.

I use the new 8.9A(non fomod) and BDIC 1.5 as well, haven't come acros any of those creatures yet so no idea if they work properly.

This is with a new game.

-edit-

The console debug seems to think that there is no aroused armor.

I've got some other weird problem, creatures seem to use flacids instead of boners during sex.

I use the new 8.9A(non fomod) and BDIC 1.5 as well, haven't come acros any of those creatures yet so no idea if they work properly.

This is with a new game.

-edit-

Use the "reregister all mods" button in the CF MCM menu.

Um... Hello. First post here, so sorry for making something dumb in advance.
Firstly, thanks to the author for the great mod ^_^
I'm not sure if this is right place to post, but I have problem with animations - most of them just don't work. PC and creature stand next to each other, making noises. Most luck I had are all sorts of canines and other "simple" animals whom I can summon via dumped spells (and even then, sometimes those scenes act the same way). Same happens when I trigger scenes through Defeat. I tried re-registering animations, cleaning up SL, reinstalling FNIS and related mods, but nothing helps.
Humans work normally, for what I've seen so far, so I'm kind of stumped - how one animation works, and other don't?

This is with a new game.

-edit-

Use the "reregister all mods" button in the CF MCM menu.

I did, no effect.

Um... Hello. First post here, so sorry for making something dumb in advance.

Firstly, thanks to the author for the great mod ^_^

I'm not sure if this is right place to post, but I have problem with animations - most of them just don't work. PC and creature stand next to each other, making noises. Most luck I had are all sorts of canines and other "simple" animals whom I can summon via dumped spells (and even then, sometimes those scenes act the same way). Same happens when I trigger scenes through Defeat. I tried re-registering animations, cleaning up SL, reinstalling FNIS and related mods, but nothing helps.

Humans work normally, for what I've seen so far, so I'm kind of stumped - how one animation works, and other don't?

Congrats on the first post.

Have you checked the following:

Are the creature animations turned on in SL MCM?

Did you use FNIS GenerateFNISforUsers?

Hello everyone. Not working animations with new creatures when use them MatchMaker appears that your spell didnt't work. With old creatures, everything works. The fomod version when installing via NMM, NMM reports an error installing, the regular version is installed without problem. NMM 0.60.6, SL 160 f2, MNC 8.9 alpha.

Same here. re-registered SL too the animations are in the the list now and they are toggled but matchmaker spell fizzles out.

Same here. Gonna have a bettwr look tonight

Same here..

If i use the Matchmaker Spell it tells me, your affect blabla fizzles.. well it wont accept the New Added Animations and Animals as Creatures or.

Just the New Animations - Netch, Boar, Goat and.. Deer/Elk.. (did i forget one?) - won't work sadly.

I believe that the Animations will work, but they won't show up because this Spell and also HentaiCreature Spells wont let my Char have Sex..

All older Creatures and their Animations work fine, then comes this "irresistible" Message.

I FINALLY managed to get the new animations working. After updating to the latest MNC, which really only changed creature framework since I manually installed the temporary fix before this had been updated, I started up a new game and set up the basics for testing. Now, I'm not sure if this affected anything, since I changed the first test subject I selected after it didn't work regardless, which was a Vale Deer (Just to spice things up I guess.) I went into the MNC mod menu  and used the reinstall creature mods option. (Not sure if it's called that. I forget already.) and spawned a regular deer and a hentai deer. (On a side note, I'm really not fond of the chosen sound effects for these new hentai creatures...) Both of them worked.

The only other creature I tested was the Netch, which I could only get the hentai version to work.

So, in the future, you might want to add more variations of the different creature species to the actors list, since it's quite annoying for so many of these variations to fail to work.

Same here..

If i use the Matchmaker Spell it tells me, your affect blabla fizzles.. well it wont accept the New Added Animations and Animals as Creatures or.

Just the New Animations - Netch, Boar, Goat and.. Deer/Elk.. (did i forget one?) - won't work sadly.

I believe that the Animations will work, but they won't show up because this Spell and also HentaiCreature Spells wont let my Char have Sex..

All older Creatures and their Animations work fine, then comes this "irresistible" Message.

Maybe try using the reinstall creature mods option in the MNC MCM. The way I tested the latest update doesn't confirm that this makes a difference, but I was able to get animations to work after doing this, so maybe it helps.

I have those air humping creatures too. I'd love to try to re-register, but it seems i can't even see the CF MCM???

And yeah... i have waited, entered another cell, reloaded, or tried older savegames/newgame. It just won't show up.

Any idea on what's causing it?

Ooh, you've got bigger issues aside from animations not working if the MCM doesn't even show up. You might need to update some other related mods, like Skyui.

Hey guys, I was just wondering if it's possible too spawn a different wolf with the hentai creature spells? Like how a different/random horse will come out when you cast the spell each time. Is it possible to do the same with the wolfs? I think there are three different color variations but I was just wondering. Thx

Edited by Enjuno

I have those air humping creatures too. I'd love to try to re-register, but it seems i can't even see the CF MCM???

And yeah... i have waited, entered another cell, reloaded, or tried older savegames/newgame. It just won't show up.

Any idea on what's causing it?

Ooh, you've got bigger issues aside from animations not working if the MCM doesn't even show up. You might need to update some other related mods, like Skyui.

Well i thought "what?" MCN (More Nasty Critters) MCN Menu?

I just have a "Hentai Creatures" Menu and also this "Creature Framework" but not an "More Nasty Critters" Menu..

For those with problems regarding invisible penises. 

Make sure to check Match Creature Genders in Sexlab.  This option fixed the issue. 

Unsure if this was mentioned earlier,  I chked up on the 1.6 issue but never read about a fix, only that people had their's working.

I had this too, i just clicked in the MCN Menu on "Creature Framework" and klick then on Horse, then i diddnt change anything, and after that the Horse gets his.. Boner. XD

Before it was gone, just see the... Balls.. lol