Guess This Location.

On 4/30/2019 at 3:32 PM, worik said:

It has no name in my game, but on the right hand should be Reachwater Rock. The bridge nearby can be seen through the tree. ?

Ok, potatoes all around. ???

There is nothing wrong with your device.

Do not attempt to adjust the picture.

It is now controlling what you see and hear. 

It can deluge you with 50 shades of black, or expand one single image to crystal blackness and beyond. 

You are about to experience the awe and misery of a blindfold.  

72850_20190222173105_1.png

2 hours ago, Inte said:

It can deluge you with 50 shades of black, or expand one single image to crystal blackness and beyond. 

72850_20190222173105_1.png

Whiterun Jail? Falkreath Jail? Maybe the Chill?

8 hours ago, Inte said:

Its an empty bag of potatoes!

Or a zaz blindfold with max MCM settings ^^

1 minute ago, Psalam said:

Spot on as usual!

Just come round the back of there en route to Whiterun. Got involved in a multi-way fight near Silent Moons involving OBIS bandits augmented by HSO (inc. bandit trained dogs), mudcrabs(!), at least one large spider, a giant and a couple of mammoths and finally one of the Dovakiin's Temptation nut cases. Satisfyingly mental.

Just now, Grey Cloud said:

If it's not a main vanilla quest location, I would guess Fort Frostmoth and then think, 'no'.

You should always stick with your first guess (at least that's what my professors told me). Fort Frostmouth it is. ?️

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

You should always stick with your first guess (at least that's what my professors told me). Fort Frostmouth it is. ?️

The more I looked at it, the more I was convinced that the coffins were parked nose-to-tail in Ft Frostmoth. And it's '-moth' according to the uesp map - don't try pulling the old " it's the American spelling" routine.

Edit: Just remembered to hit the Submit button.

13 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

The more I looked at it, the more I was convinced that the coffins were parked nose-to-tail in Ft Frostmoth. And it's '-moth' according to the uesp map - don't try pulling the old " it's the American spelling" routine.

We like to take any language that comes our way and just run it into the ground by mangling the spelling, misunderstanding the exact meanings, and otherwise make the language that much harder to understand. :classic_tongue:

All the while refusing to switch to metric, stubbornly using outdated measurements for radiation while literally everyone else in the world uses a different standard, and taking more than our fair share of everything. Because we're 'Muricans, damn it! We're entitled! :wacko:

...Suddenly I'm considering pursuing Canadian citizenship.

4 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

We like to take any language that comes our way and just run it into the ground by mangling the spelling, misunderstanding the exact meanings, and otherwise make the language that much harder to understand. :classic_tongue:

All the while refusing to switch to metric, stubbornly using outdated measurements for radiation while literally everyone else in the world uses a different standard, and taking more than our fair share of everything. Because we're 'Muricans, damn it! We're entitled! :wacko:

...Suddenly I'm considering pursuing Canadian citizenship.

Oh buoy, let's not get started. :classic_wacko:

Nearly forgot to hit the Submit button again.

25 minutes ago, worik said:

Almost ... almost right. Except for the wrong location :classic_laugh:

No! No Ragnvald to be reached up the stairs.

Rannveig's Fast?

Sounds nearly the same as Ragnvald o.O

(clever angle for that screenshoot, never saw it that way, only that stupid tree that messes up my LOS for sniping^^)