Guess This Location.

29 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Since no one else guessed

:classic_laugh: .. I need to talk to my employer: "Let me do my guessing when I am at work! I demand it! It's important!"

29 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Sleeping Tree Cave

+1

@donttouchmethere Your giant lacks a fashion sense. :classic_tongue:Granted, he wears an iconic helmet. But it is plain ugly :classic_wacko: How about a feathered tricorne?

6 minutes ago, worik said:

I can only afford miners and hunters rough clothing. I'm not a rich knight in shiny steel plate :classic_blush:

That's Grey Cloud that you are addressing. The successful advertiser of "heroic nudity". His characters don't even eat off steel plates.

16 minutes ago, worik said:

I can only afford miners and hunters rough clothing. I'm not a knight in shiny steel plate :classic_blush:

Dolly Daydream wears living armour. Practical, stylish and an interesting read.

1615770601_HermeLaceF.thumb.jpg.da7505208cffc4a0fd2e522a4f0fa6c1.jpg

The text moves, it's great.

Reminds me of the old joke about the perfect woman: Big, fat and covered in tattoos. Warmth in the winter, shade in the summer and moving pictures all year round.

46 minutes ago, worik said:

Shall we guess her location ? :classic_wink:

.. is there a hint written in her clothing? :classic_ohmy:

She's actually parked in Understone keep at the mo. Not really been playing for the last few days as I arrived at an interesting part of the book I'm reading (at the page 700 mark).

1 hour ago, worik said:

:classic_laugh: .. I need to talk to my employer: "Let me do my guessing when I am at work! I demand it! It's important!"

I ...

work from home, so my initial commute is about 10 feet

am my own boss so I can say what I can and can't do when not busy

work a second/late shift but I'm essentially on call, so some days I leave and others I don't, which leads to really erratic reading/posting times and frequency.

I imagine with the right occupations, you could make some very good arguments for reading LL while at work, and for work.

14 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Another HSO user. How long have you been using it?

for over 340 hours now

Big mom is as hard to kill as a dragon

but her weakspot are those: MircoWetSpotHunters

do not open the spoiler if you have a weak stomach:

Spoiler

529200538_enb2019_04_2918_25_41_00.jpg.0e7257641e00c53778b923f714aba3a0.jpg

Those tentacles realy have some heavy work to do, maybe thats how estrus+ breaks in my game sometimes.

Or it just refuses to do its unholy work after a big mom trauma

I'm not even sure who is raping who :O

At least Pig Man loves Dovahkiin lol

5 hours ago, worik said:

Your giant lacks a fashion sense. :classic_tongue:Granted, he wears an iconic helmet. But it is plain ugly :classic_wacko: How about a feathered tricorne?

Uhm, don't they look the same on other games? Did I mess it up again? ?

I blame the bashed patch lol

(the giant even has a cheese cutter attached to his arm. I mean, who could be mad at someone that has a cheese cutter attached to his arm?)

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I was wondering why @donttouchmethere has cross-dressing giants and what the PC's right hand is doing.

She was helping with those boner... bones... with those bones!

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Dustman's Cairn?

To the left would be Hamvir's Rest

(some intense fights there if immersive creatures is installed)

Sorry folks, I was off-site (also known as sleeping). Yes it is Dustman's Cairn.

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

You have a sneaky peek at a reachwater forsworn camp (I don't remember if it even has a name)

It has no name in my game, but on the right hand should be Reachwater Rock. The bridge nearby can be seen through the tree. ?

On 4/30/2019 at 4:09 AM, donttouchmethere said:

oops, right, can't see much on my tablet either, still possible to guess on a TFT

You have a sneaky peek at a reachwater forsworn camp (I don't remember if it even has a name)

Stunning enchantment you got there ^^

Why, it sure is. Here have a potato. ?