Guess This Location.

5 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I find the architecture most reminiscent of Morthal

Not Morphal. There is some sort of stone-built structure in the top right of the image. That would leave Winterhold but I can't picture the wooden walkway. Could be Stonehills or one of those types of settlement.

Nice and quiet today so catching up on some reading. Later I'll be trying out an idea I had which may let me move forward with several cunning plans.

19 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

There is some sort of stone-built structure in the top right of the image.

31 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Like Grey Cloud I don't recognize the wash

Both added by ETaC,  but the house is vanilla (just checked :classic_wink:)

38 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Stonehills only has one structure.

Winterhold is always snow-covered.

Edit: neither of the two houses in Dragon Bridge have a walkway in front.

Edit2: not any of the houses in Karthwasten

Edit3: not Worikstead

:angel:

5 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Psalam, we are going to have up our game here. She's enjoying it far too much. :frown:

You're absolutely right but I'm actually having to WORK (four letter word) at the moment but I'll get back to it at lunch in a couple of hours. I am afraid that the "stuff" that I'm looking for to identify the structure (the barrels and the woodpile on the porch) have been added by ETaC and I'm wasting my time though.

I don't think there is snow. Go back to UESP and you'll see that some places (like Morthal - I know I sound like a stuck record) have walkways that are white and look snow covered (frost maybe) while there is no snow on the ground.

Not Anga's Mill (stone structures).

Not Mixwater Mill (structures not close enough).

Not Shor's stone (stone structures)

Not Heartwood Mill (structures not close enough)

Not Half-Moon Mill.

Not Old Hroldan.

Not Falkreath.

Not Katla's Farm.

Not Solitude Sawmill.

41 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Go back to UESP and you'll see that some places (like Morthal - I know I sound like a stuck record) have walkways that are white and look snow covered (frost maybe) while there is no snow on the ground.

19 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Not [..]

10 hours ago, worik said:

:classic_blush: Sorry, I was over-subtile and thought you catch it .. blame it on the alcohol.

No, it is NOT Dawnstar.

Next time, I tell you right away when you are looking in the wrong settlement. Promise!

As compensation for me being silly, you get a hint for free

Reveal hidden contents

Not Dawnstar, but still a northern settlement nearby

I see those board walkways and think "Morthal."

5 minutes ago, Psalam said:

No. This one is further west

Which means it's not my second guess, either. :classic_undecided: Third stab would be Ranviegg's Fast but I don't it has the switchback with the steps.

Here's a housey one (without any added disguises) from a couple of days ago. Who is the house-owner? (The quest marker is from a mod).

896130867_enb2019_04_1921_56_47_97.thumb.jpg.41598aa33ea62fd1bbcb36e23fbcfd0e.jpg

Extra point if you can identify that empty bar. I can't find anything in the MCMs (it's not Defeat)

21 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Another house. I've airbrushed the number off the door. :classic_rolleyes:

? I suspect Kraldar's hut in Winterhold. The snowberries whisper to me it should be snow-ish all around here.

The entrance looks a bit odd... is that a mod ?

Or was that your .. "air"brush :classic_ohmy:

4 minutes ago, worik said:

? I suspect Kraldar's hut in Winterhold. The snowberries whisper to me it should be snow-ish all around here.

The entrance looks a bit odd... is that a mod ?

Or was that your .. "air"brush :classic_ohmy:

It is Kraldar's. The only mod which might have altered it is "JK's Skyrim LITE" but I've had that for so long I don't know what the house is supposed to look like.

(Have you met Mistress Elarie yet? Or, at the other extreme, the Vigilant lady?) 

On 4/24/2019 at 11:01 PM, Grey Cloud said:

(Have you met Mistress Elarie yet? Or, at the other extreme, the Vigilant lady?) 

I've met both. I'm quite a traveller these days :classic_laugh:

So, are there any relevant artefacts here ?

2699.jpg.b898c5d0a69bdffb31ca9d9d4014619a.jpg