Misplacing of NPCs happens when you load the mod when you are outside of Whiterun. You can fix it by clean saving inside of Whiterun and loading the mod again.

I am yet unable to find solution for this problem and could use any advice.

Misplacing of NPCs happens when you load the mod when you are outside of Whiterun. You can fix it by clean saving inside of Whiterun and loading the mod again.

That explains it, i've always gone outside of whiterun and saved and then updated etc and then gone back to whiterun thinking it would break my save if i  updated while in whiterun.

That explains it, i've always gone outside of whiterun and saved and then updated etc and then gone back to whiterun thinking it would break my save if i  updated while in whiterun.

Thanks this helped a lot. :)

I have two issues though:

1. the new dialog, with the slave guard greeting doesn't work for me. (i have the same problem with other mods as well; Captured Dreams and Stories) He keeps bugging me and i can only select options inserted from other mods. (running slaverun on the bottom of Load)

2. all the zaz items with the merchant are 1 gold.

Thanks for the great new additions. Will run 0525 lite for now, it works for me.

1. the new dialog, with the slave guard greeting doesn't work for me. (i have the same problem with other mods as well; Captured Dreams and Stories) He keeps bugging me and i can only select options inserted from other mods. (running slaverun on the bottom of Load)

Thanks for the great new additions. Will run 0525 lite for now, it works for me.

you have installed this before ?  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?

The guy that greets you at the entrance now keeps approaching me and i'm able to keep running through his dialogue, being nude or not nude doesn't seem to affect

Dialogue for all the other ones is showing

This new version is very interesting, thank you.

One request, is there a plan to make slaveheels optional in futur update ? It doesn't work with my body replacer (had to remove each one manually on each slave).

I also run into the infinite loop of the dialogue with the first guard.

you have installed this before ?  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?

Yes I have Fuz. A lot of mods require it.

Do your NPCs support factions or keywords (traders, slaves, etc.)? This would help to integrate your mod with others - for example spectator mods can prevent slaves from joining the show...

In coming update there will be custom factions:

slaves: SlaverunSlaveFaction

slavers: SlaverunSlaverFaction

The guy that greets you at the entrance now keeps approaching me and i'm able to keep running through his dialogue, being nude or not nude doesn't seem to affect

Dialogue for all the other ones is showing

Dialogue is added through a quest, which needs to be started. Currently it is started by 'entering' the Whiterun world area. So basically you need to enter it, not be in it. You can fix it by entering and exiting any building inside of Whiterun, for example. I know this way of starting the quest is not ideal and I'll address this issue in future updates.

ZaZ items cost 1 gold because they were originally priced as that. I did not change their value. I'll address this when I'm done with more important features.

Thanks a lot for splitting off the npcs!  Now my main issue is the pillory closest to carlotta's stand. A lot of PC's from other mods and Ysolda path around there and get stuck.

(yes, I have a Ysolda fixation ;))

I'll reposition the posts closer to the well. Or I could delete the well entirely, I already thought about that in the past.

Just tried this mod and I really liked it... though a thing bothered me:

Most zaz items are still named "zbf Cuffs Rope" and similar. I named items like that because it made it so much easier to find in the console. However, it sort of isn't that immersive. :)

Would it make sense to create better named items in Zaz in future updates, or would you prefer to copy the items and rename?

I just installed this and entered Whiterun from the main gate. One of the first things I did was talk to the Slave NPCs on the crucifix and a good portion of them had male voices and they were completely female (their bodies were in this case), did I do/install something wrong? lol...

SL 1.57

female character

I just installed this and entered Whiterun from the main gate. One of the first things I did was talk to the Slave NPCs on the crucifix and a good portion of them had male voices and they were completely female (their bodies were in this case), did I do/install something wrong? lol...

SL 1.57

female character

I confirm that some women NPCs have male voices :P

IF YOU ADD THIS MOD, YOU CAN SAY GOOD BYE WHITE RUN TOWN. EVEN YOU ONE STEP IN THE TOWN, GAME WILL STOP, OR SHUT DOWN. AND NEVER SAVE IN THE TOWN. IF YOU SAVE THERE, THAT SAVE FILE IS JUST DIE. THIS IS MOST horrible, terrible, worst MOD IN HYSTORY OF LOVERSLAB.

then you have a problem that know one else has!

IF YOU ADD THIS MOD, YOU CAN SAY GOOD BYE WHITE RUN TOWN. EVEN YOU ONE STEP IN THE TOWN, GAME WILL STOP, OR SHUT DOWN. AND NEVER SAVE IN THE TOWN. IF YOU SAVE THERE, THAT SAVE FILE IS JUST DIE. THIS IS MOST horrible, terrible, worst MOD IN HYSTORY OF LOVERSLAB.

Caps not appreciated... but I did notice I could not load a save from within Whiterun, I didn't try multiple times or different scenarios though.

Another thing the mod does is somewhat spam on screen messages. The messages appear every time you enter Whiterun city and also in Dragonreach, I can't remember if they appear in the jail or not. There would be 10~+ messages about events and positions, etc. 

(this is from HDT High Heels System, disable it in MCM)

A problem I also had is slaves, that I assume should be inside their slave cages, were not. For example outside the Companion guild there are 2 slaves, 1 standing, 1 laying down that were doing so on top of the rock and their cages were empty beside them. The wolf was also not inside the pen with the slave. There is more appearances of this too. 

On the positive side i liked the atmosphere it provided. Perhaps a little too much paraphernalia lying around but that is just my personal taste. The slave who was working the blacksmiths area was interesting, nice touch.

Be nice or be gone. First you owe an apology, then if you ask nicely for help we'll tell you what is so obvious to to us that you did wrong.

A problem I also had is slaves, that I assume should be inside their slave cages, were not. For example outside the Companion guild there are 2 slaves, 1 standing, 1 laying down that were doing so on top of the rock and their cages were empty beside them. The wolf was also not inside the pen with the slave. There is more appearances of this too.

for the Slaves out of cage, my last screen here  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31111-slaverun/page-6?do=findComment&comment=795294  :-/

The on screen log spam has nothing to do with Slaverun. By default HDT High Heels System has debug logging enabled, just disable/un-check the box and it disappears, my apologies.

Ok,  thats working now but for some reason when i shop at the the merchant at the top of the stairs or open the chest the game ctds o me any thoguhts, I have adult sex toys installed .

The on screen log spam has nothing to do with Slaverun. By default HDT High Heels System has debug logging enabled, just disable/un-check the box and it disappears, my apologies.

Ok,  thats working now but for some reason when i shop at the the merchant at the top of the stairs or open the chest the game ctds o me any thoguhts, I have adult sex toys installed .

For me that merchant was clipping through the stand where his wares were, I was able to speak to him and trade/see his or her? (was literally vibrating too fast/clipping as well to tell) inventory though. I tried to open his chest but it required a key to open so I left it. All the dialogue on the NPCs I could find worked, including the slave trader across the street. I could have missed some NPCs as I didn't test for an extended period of time.

When you shop do you mean see inventory to trade or simply talk to the NPC? If simply initiating dialogue can you do it successfully with other NPCs?