Thank you guys for all the feedback, I appreciate it!

First, this mod is in WIP/Beta stage, so bugs, including save game corruption, are to be counted for. On the other hand, I doubt this mod is able to corrupt your save. It will be probably different issue.

Issue with male voices is known to me, I've already rechecked all the NPCs for correct voice assignment in my dev version. It will be fixed with upcoming update.

The bug with misplacing NPCs is much worse issue - I cannot find solution nor I can find any topic/info about similar problems. If anyone has a clue, let me know.. The only solution for now is already mentioned in 1st post - clean save and reload the mod while in Whiterun (inside Whiterun but not inside of any of it's buildings!). I'll be trying to find a better solution/fix.

I understand the normal version of Slaverun might be too extreme for some people, therefore I maintain the 'lite' version, which excludes any fatalities (crucifixes, dead NPCs, etc.). Replacing these fatalities with different poses takes time and I want to focus on the normal version, so for now the lite version will not replace them, just delete them.

I also understand that HDTSlaveHeels is a source of lot of problems for some people. I thought about removing it, but maintaining separate version in this stage of development is too time consuming and removing it completely removes also a large part of immersion (at least for me). So it'll have to do, at least for now..

However, I have also a good news! I've spent a lot of time learning CK and papyrus. I'm beggining to gain a basic foothold and with next update, you can expect some scripted content. It will feature two mods, though (probably) not as dependencies - Prison Overhaul and SD+. It'll be related to ForceGreet the guard near smithy meets you with..

My plans for future development:

- tune-up idles (give more life to slaves and slavers)

- tune-up dialogues (more immersion, more story-depth)

- number of (simpler) 'slave' quests in Slave(White)run including SexLab content

I'm learning as I go, so stick with me!

Cheers

Thank you guys for all the feedback, I appreciate it!

First, this mod is in WIP/Beta stage, so bugs, including save game corruption, are to be counted for. On the other hand, I doubt this mod is able to corrupt your save. It will be probably different issue.

Issue with male voices is known to me, I've already rechecked all the NPCs for correct voice assignment in my dev version. It will be fixed with upcoming update.

I don't think there's any save game corruption from what you're doing. If you're running a lot of simultaneous NPCs with effects on them, there may be some script load from Zaz animations. I'll add MCM options to reduce the script load in the next release.

The bug with misplacing NPCs is much worse issue - I cannot find solution nor I can find any topic/info about similar problems. If anyone has a clue, let me know.. The only solution for now is already mentioned in 1st post - clean save and reload the mod while in Whiterun (inside Whiterun but not inside of any of it's buildings!). I'll be trying to find a better solution/fix.

This is an engine bug, I think. In vanilla Whiterun prison, you can at times find prisoners idling outside the cells. I'm pretty sure this is not intentional because it seems really weird.

In Prison Overhaul, especially I've seen in Riften, the jailer can get stuck in one of the cells if you wait or sleep. I believe the ai the repositions all actors according to passed time, but for some reason it can't position the jailer correctly.

I haven't experimented much with this, but I think that reasons could be that the ai can't find a path to where it needs to be. So it determines that it can't get there, and settles for some other place. I guess locked doors and the like is a problem, as well as missing nav path.

If the cages have locked doors, try to see if you can recreate the problems if you unlock doors? I think there are ways to make the NPCs lock doors silently after they've passed through (so no one would be able to tell that the slaves let themselves in :) ).

I understand the normal version of Slaverun might be too extreme for some people, therefore I maintain the 'lite' version, which excludes any fatalities (crucifixes, dead NPCs, etc.). Replacing these fatalities with different poses takes time and I want to focus on the normal version, so for now the lite version will not replace them, just delete them.

I also understand that HDTSlaveHeels is a source of lot of problems for some people. I thought about removing it, but maintaining separate version in this stage of development is too time consuming and removing it completely removes also a large part of immersion (at least for me). So it'll have to do, at least for now..

However, I have also a good news! I've spent a lot of time learning CK and papyrus. I'm beggining to gain a basic foothold and with next update, you can expect some scripted content. It will feature two mods, though (probably) not as dependencies - Prison Overhaul and SD+. It'll be related to ForceGreet the guard near smithy meets you with..

My plans for future development:

- tune-up idles (give more life to slaves and slavers)

- tune-up dialogues (more immersion, more story-depth)

- number of (simpler) 'slave' quests in Slave(White)run including SexLab content

I'm learning as I go, so stick with me!

Cheers

Looking forward to development of this mod!

My only request is to not have it depend on HDT content, because I personally don't use that. :)

You can eliminate the need for the separate "lite" version by using a MCM menu option to turn on or off the "extreme" parts. Everything you want to mark as "extreme" can be added to a script where you "enable" or "disable" each of those items.

Doing that will hopefully save you development time.

True enough. If you add a dependency parent (if that's the term - I'm a bit rusty) you can link them all to one invisible marker and toggle that one object on or off and the test will follow suit. Saves on coding.

Hello

I started using your mod recently but there is a compatibility issue that I have. In the mod "Dawn of Whiterun", there are market stalls and statues added to the city. Mainly, at the area where there is a wolf and slave is a giant statue of Talos, which completely clips through the "arena" and forces the wolf and slave to stay outside. At the place where the slave toy merchand is located, there's another market stall from the mod so he appears to be inside of the stall and it's difficult to talk to him.

Could you consider making a compatibility patch for Dawn of Whiterun?

Thanks

Also, it would be a good idea to cut back on the harassment at the front gate by the slaver guard. It gets annoying when trying to work the forge and other tools there. Other than that, I look forward to development.

I've never seen this bloke.  Can you please tell me if you using the 'full' or 'lite' version?  I use 'lite' and it would be nice to know there is some problem.  At the moment, it doesn't seem glitched

TIA

Also, it would be a good idea to cut back on the harassment at the front gate by the slaver guard. It gets annoying when trying to work the forge and other tools there. Other than that, I look forward to development.

I've never seen this bloke. Can you please tell me if you using the 'full' or 'lite' version? I use 'lite' and it would be nice to know there is some problem. At the moment, it doesn't seem glitched

TIA

He is present in both versions. It looks like you have an error or conflict.

Might need to update Donkey, I'd advise that you not do that and be happy you haven't seen him. He only has the Submit dialogue in my game, but he comes and talks to the player all the time.  Likely the most difficult part of dealing with him (from the perspective of getting the mod working) is criminalizing the wearing of clothing and carrying of weapons for only females.

Might need to update Donkey, I'd advise that you not do that and be happy you haven't seen him. He only has the Submit dialogue in my game, but he comes and talks to the player all the time. Likely the most difficult part of dealing with him (from the perspective of getting the mod working) is criminalizing the wearing of clothing and carrying of weapons for only females.

Also, if he annoys you too much, you can put an arrow in his gullet with no penalty.

Doesn't he stop if you do as he says and strip your char naked? I did that an he was no bother afterward :)

As of the last Beta build he doesn't actually say that. He just does a generic force greet and then stays in conversation with only the Submit dialogue sex options. 

I lose all control of my character and can't speak to Zaid or interact with the game in any way after the first sexual encounter with Zaid.

Same here.

Couple of things I've noticed, first brutus or whatever that guards name is, his dialogue only works after you load up a new game, not a serious issue at all and more likely to be a problem with using alternate start than anything else but a minor issue at that.

The other ? issue ive identified is the initial option to resist at the start, the guards will only arrest you if you use the prison overhaul mod and you have to engage conversation with them otherwise you need to punch them in the face, as for after being imprisoned, your immediately released again instead of becoming enslaved unless you havn't implemented that yet

Couple of things I've noticed, first brutus or whatever that guards name is, his dialogue only works after you load up a new game, not a serious issue at all and more likely to be a problem with using alternate start than anything else but a minor issue at that.

You need a Bounty in Whiterun...thats all. (steal a potato,thats enough)

You need a Bounty in Whiterun...thats all. (steal a potato,thats enough)

I know that...mainly because I stated that already...my point is that the guards will only arrest you if you have prison overhaul and end of the jail sentance your not enslaved as suggested