File Name: Slaverun

File Submitter: pchs

File Submitted: 08 May 2014

File Category: WIP / Beta

This mod is intended to work alongside other 'slave' type of mods (listed bellow). There are no scripts, only CK work was done. This is my first attempt to mod Skyrim and I am learning as I go. There are existing bugs (listed bellow) I am not yet able to solve and could use some advice in those matters.

The idea with which was this mod built

Civil war has turned Skyrim bad. As men fight, women become victims of their rage and lust. Whiterun, now commonly called rather Slaverun, became a center of female slave trade. Every unwealthy female without resources to keep herself safe may become a victim of enslavement.

Features

Punishment square - punished and crucified slaves near the marketplace and path leading to it.

Working slaves - some slaves were put to work.

Enslaved Whiterun citizens - most young female citizens were 'enslaved'.

Slave market - slave trading place near the Talos shrine.

Entertainment square - slave locked in fence with wolf (no interaction yet though!) with chairs for men to watch

Sexprison - Dragonsreach basement has been turned to prison where females are interrogated, broken and worse.

Jarl's servants - Jarl has few new servants.

Few other things..

Requirements & Credits

HDT HighHeels System - by hydrogensayshdt

HDTSlaveHeels - by AlbertAffe

Zaz Animation Pack [2014-04-21] - by xaz (this mod is based mostly on his work!)

Adult Toys Merchant - mod by Calyps, uploaded by Foaman

Recommended mods to use with

Prison Overhaul

Devious Devices

Slavegirls

Radiantprostitution Tweaked

..many more!

Conflicting mods

Spectator Crowds and Guards - I am not able to prevent slaves playing their idles to 'attend the spectating'. Does not really break the game, but will cause issues.

Known bugs

NPC placed on the 'trading pier' sometime fall through the pier. If someone knows how to prevent this, let me know.

NPC sometimes get misplaced from their intended position.

Please consider use of this as for testing purposes only and report any bugs or advices to solve them!

download.png

Click here to download this file

Looks interesting will have to give it a try, will there be problems if you have mods that alter whiterun already? The only one I have is gildergreen regrown (was recommended on the sexlab amorous adventures page) but i know there is quite a few of them.

Also what happens with NPC's that would usually give quests (assuming from the description ysolla will be a slave for example)

game crashes ever time i try to load it up whats going on?

Recheck you have all the requirements installed. There are no scripts which would cause conflicts. If you install new mods, you should always run FNIS to be sure (in case you just installed ZaZAnimationPack).

You can also try to start a new game, if the crash occurs also then.

Looks interesting will have to give it a try, will there be problems if you have mods that alter whiterun already? The only one I have is gildergreen regrown (was recommended on the sexlab amorous adventures page) but i know there is quite a few of them.

Also what happens with NPC's that would usually give quests (assuming from the description ysolla will be a slave for example)

There are no changes to functionality of any NPC, 'enslavement' of those NPC is just removing their default clothes and putting cuffs and collars on them.. :)

I suppose mod should not conflict with other mods changing Whiterun, as long as the other mods do not put any items to similar places I do. We wont know until we try..

It would be nice if the slaves were interactive and can be activated.

You can interact with them as usual, however if you for example attack or have sex with some of the slave NPC, I am not sure if the NPC will return to its original position/pose. I must check that..

It works, but missing FaceGen data makes it seem more brutal that is actually is. Also, the girl that should (I think) stand on the boarded platform below Jorrvaskr has sunken between plands.

Otherwise it is what I would expect from first phase of WIP.

I hope you keep it up.

Edit: I forgot to say that constant loading of scipts in left side of the screen gets really annoying soon. I say this with these words, because constantly changed scripts will create extra script clutter. I guess that is coming from slave shoes?

Tried it now and everything works, had to update HDTslaveheels to get it to work as the esp has changed which might be the cause of a few crashes for peeps if you think you already have all the requirements, couple of things i noticed

assume this creature should be inside the pen

2014_05_09_00003.jpg

Not sure if these should be going at it but they just standing there also this the cell that the dudes with curved swords is put in for the sadiaa quest line so may cause a problem, will try do that quest to check.

2014_05_09_00004.jpg

Brilliant work on these ones

2014_05_09_00005.jpg

On the NPC's falling through the platform if you get them to move they pop back on the platform and i tried using sexlab submit dialogue option for sex on one of the slaves in dragonreach prison and it all worked and the slave returned to there bound position after

Edit: I forgot to say that constant loading of scipts in left side of the screen gets really annoying soon. I say this with these words, because constantly changed scripts will create extra script clutter. I guess that is coming from slave shoes?

Thats the HDT HighHeels System by hydrogensayshdt  there should be a option in the MCM to turn off the debug message output

Will you add any player enslavement / being sold to someone, bribery, player / rape, player dialog, player Punishment, being turned into a working slave?

This mod is merely for immersion, it is intended to complement other working mods. No such features are planned (and are far beyond my skills lol).

To do what you want, you can use other mods:

- for enslavement use SD+

- for punishment use Prison Overhaul

- for whoring use any of these cool mods: TDF Prostitution, Radiantprostitution Tweaked, Sexlabworkinggirl

pchs this mod is a great idea. It does enrich other slavery mods, as vanilla skyrim doesn't look like there is slavery in it.

And for all slave mods to separately do this kind of immersion is a waste of time.

Good luck finding more ways to enrich and maybe unite other mods through yours.

I can't seem to get this sucker into Nexus Mod Manager.......any suggestions?

Its only one esp file so just unzip it and drag and drop into your skyrim\data folder

then just activate the esp in whatever mod manager you use

(You could zip the file i suppose and then use the add mod from file option in NMM but seems more effort than worth tbh as mod removal will just be going and deleting the esp file)

This looks brutal. Way to go driving slavery into the heart of Skyrim like this instead of making another mod that hides it in some dark corner of the province.

I'll check this out tonight sometime, and probably after I work on my mod. Let me invite you to check out my download page. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/874-crippling-poisons/ If you find some use for this in your mod, feel free to use it; it may help you learn more about modding in general. I'm close to a new version release, so I'll get to work.

Keep it up.

Ima go to bed. I'll test Slaverun in the morning. Have a good'n.

I've been gone a while due to real life events, but I too would like to know if these are new "Slaves" or if Whiterun Vanilla NPC's are part of the system. Personally, I'd prefer if they were new NPC's. as going up to say Ysolda who is naked and in a pillory and is going on about being a merchant someday and buying the Bannered Mare would actually eject you from immersion and not promote it.

Additionally, as someone suggested, I think Riften for all of it's criminal activities and elements would've been a better location... or a new one entirely.

These are just my personal opinions, but really would like to find out if they are new NPC's or utilizing current citizens of Whiterun, before trying.

Thanks

way too much static NPCs - produces lag and if someone fills this with life the potential scene stages are to close together - IMHO.

but this mod with life (in terms of some ai for the NPCs) would be awesome...

however - keep going on!

Thats the HDT HighHeels System by hydrogensayshdt  there should be a option in the MCM to turn off the debug message output

You are right. I missed the part, where OP told us that no scripts was used.

I have used HDT system and supported shoes for a long time, but I have never seen it putting text out like that. Strange.

Anyway, problem wasn't with the mod, but apparently in my end.

I've been gone a while due to real life events, but I too would like to know if these are new "Slaves" or if Whiterun Vanilla NPC's are part of the system. Personally, I'd prefer if they were new NPC's. as going up to say Ysolda who is naked and in a pillory and is going on about being a merchant someday and buying the Bannered Mare would actually eject you from immersion and not promote it.

Additionally, as someone suggested, I think Riften for all of it's criminal activities and elements would've been a better location... or a new one entirely.

These are just my personal opinions, but really would like to find out if they are new NPC's or utilizing current citizens of Whiterun, before trying.

Thanks

The Jarl of Riften is a chick and the most powerful family in Riften is also led by a chick so i doubt they'd be quite so happy about it. The thieves guild will also most likely object as well as its there base of operations and nakedness probably makes theft a bit hard :)

I've tried it and the vanilla female NPC's all now wear chains but function as usual with the same dialogue and the ones that are tied up etc all have names i've not seen before so i think they are new npc's

Thanks

Originally I thought about using Riften but Whiterun is just my favourite. It is also a Skyrim's main trading hub so it somehow makes sense to use it as a slave trading hub. If you use Slavegirls mod along with this one it also brings female slaves to roads and towns, so basically to all of Skyrim.

Don't worry about any original NPC's being locked in a pillory or anywhere else - there is nothing like that happening. Female quest NPC's are just stripped of their clothes and collared, nothing else changed. It won't break any quest, afaik. However being f/e Ysolda, as you say, a slave, it can break the original quest's immersion.

Thanks

Originally I thought about using Riften but Whiterun is just my favourite. It is also a Skyrim's main trading hub so it somehow makes sense to use it as a slave trading hub. If you use Slavegirls mod along with this one it also brings female slaves to roads and towns, so basically to all of Skyrim.

Don't worry about any original NPC's being locked in a pillory or anywhere else - there is nothing like that happening. Female quest NPC's are just stripped of their clothes and collared, nothing else changed. It won't break any quest, afaik. However being f/e Ysolda, as you say, a slave, it can break the original quest's immersion.

i have to say i really liked the idea and its was really fun looking through whiterun to see who u changed into a slave and who u didnt, but i feel like its missing a bit here, for example ysolda or adrianne avenicci just being naked feels not weird, i think it would be way better if u changed their dialoge (and their masters) a bit. like ysolda instead of just wanting to take over the bannered mare first has the dream to buy herself out of slavery (maybe a new quest for the dragonborn) and then take over or something else, just to make it a litte bit more immersive

or i find it weird that carlotta valentine is a slave, but she nags about being hit on

There's a little bit of landscape conflict with Perfect Whiterun around the corral with the sitting man and the Jorvaskaar end of the slave trading platform. Easily fixed by disabling 3 trees.

A great idea, but I'd kinda like it better if you made Ysolda a slave merchant (equip with a whip, maybe?) rather than a slave ;)

Oh, and I don't think I've seen anyone mention it but the wolf was outside the corral for me.

Yeah, can't say Ysolda makes a good slave - she talks too much, she's apparently a loan shark, and she's even a drug dealer.

But that's relatively minor - my second question is, does that mean this'll have conflicts with any mods that change those NPCs, or are they fine because all you did was change their Outfits?