/enableplayercontrols makes no difference in this instance. 

However, with a fresh character I no longer encounter this loss of control. 

Turning off auto-tfc for sexlab is what fixed it for me.

Started a new character and turned off auto cam and the mod works smoothly now.  Thank you.

@pinky6225

You can set the marker in your quest log to get the exact location so you're not wandering aimlessly.

Need help:  I haven't seen anything on how to gain back your items.  I've gotten to the "What Next" part, but my character doesn't have full functionality nor my items I had before meeting Brutus.  Can anyone hook me up with some direction?  Spoiler magic style?  Please. :)

No i can't as it won't let me.

Selecting the quest in the journal or trying to use the show location option doesn't do anything for me tho it may be becuz i've already used the get bounty option, i'll try again using the enslave option on my first encounter with the dude by the entrance.

Any chance you could amend the final dialogue option so it will only appear if you have progressed the main vanilla quest to the point that you can shout as i'm able to use that option before i've even recovered the dragonstone (so there are no dragons about at the moment and my PC doesnt know they are dragonborn)

Well, the 'I'm the Dragonborn' dialogue option is meant as an escape option for those ppl who want to skip being enslaved/imprisoned at this point and want to enjoy the immersion only. I could change the text to something else, like 'look at my big sword I'll chop you to pieces' instead of the dragonborn thing.

Quest markes are working, but only if you start the quest after clean save, afaik.

Latest version seems much improved. The crippling lag has gone, certainly.

The Vanilla NPCs addon still uses HDT Heels, though.

A couple of small suggestions:

1) Have Brutus up the bounty to 5000. That, I believe, is the level where the guard attack on sight. Currently it's all a little anti-climatic.

2) It might be nice to have a dialogue option where the PC is allowed to conduct her business in Whiterun so long as she strips and agrees to remain naked. That'd give me an excuse to have my gal wander about nekkid, with all the potential drawbacks from Victims, Dangerous Nights, etc.

Folllowing on from 2, a little more involved:

3) If the PC does agree to strip, the guards confiscate all clothing, armour and weapons and lock them away. She can reclaim them from a guard outside the gates at any time in exchange for a blowjob.

4) Maybe add some "Hellos" to the guards in town so they comment on the PCs status. And, if the PC is clothed, armed or has a spell equipped, they can warn her and at the same time add maybe 500 to the PC bounty. When it gets to 5000 - Halt!

Just some ideas.

If ideas are being tossed around, it seems odd that an enslaved character needs to go up to start dialogue before being ordered to 'perform'.  It would be nice to just randomly be grabbed, Lover's Victim style (just no brawling), with an random setting that could be modified.  If you 'Resist' then your bounty is upped, or Zaid gets more mad at you leading to a punishment.  (When they're in)

If this has been said in the thread already  apologize, I liked DocClox's ideas and just wanted to chime in.   :)

Latest version seems much improved. The crippling lag has gone, certainly. The Vanilla NPCs addon still uses HDT Heels, though. A couple of small suggestions: 1) Have Brutus up the bounty to 5000. That, I believe, is the level where the guard attack on sight. Currently it's all a little anti-climatic. 2) It might be nice to have a dialogue option where the PC is allowed to conduct her business in Whiterun so long as she strips and agrees to remain naked. That'd give me an excuse to have my gal wander about nekkid, with all the potential drawbacks from Victims, Dangerous Nights, etc. Folllowing on from 2, a little more involved: 3) If the PC does agree to strip, the guards confiscate all clothing, armour and weapons and lock them away. She can reclaim them from a guard outside the gates at any time in exchange for a blowjob. 4) Maybe add some "Hellos" to the guards in town so they comment on the PCs status. And, if the PC is clothed, armed or has a spell equipped, they can warn her and at the same time add maybe 500 to the PC bounty. When it gets to 5000 - Halt! Just some ideas.

I second everything in this post. I would love the option to (grudgingly) comply and mods where random NPCs mock or belittle the 'Hero' are awesome in my opinion, like in GG Blackmail in Oblivion or in Angrim's Apprentice when you've got a belt on.

when i answer to him with fuck you, and get the "run" quest is there anything supposed to happen? 

all the guards say "wait i know you" when i try to talk to them, but then nothing happens (the dialogue) does not open. they dont actually chase me and as far as i can tell nothing changes

i tried to get them to talk to me by attacking, but then i can just choose to pay the bounty, go to jail or get fucked by them (due to another mod)

i just want to mention that i never had Problems with hdt heels. i Need them for live a deviant life and for Vampire boots anyway. i  never had stability Problems in slaverun too. so my comp seems to be quite fit, although 2 years old now.

about the quest :

slaverun is meant to be a part of the slavesex that happens in skyrim, as told in the mods description. this is my opinion too. i start with alternate deviant life, so my pc is clothed in devious devices, has a bounty of some thousand Gold in each City and now comes to whiterun aehm slaverun.....of course she sees the dungeon from inside faster then the City gates from outside.

after that night she gets released from prison just to become a toy to sale on the slavemarket. i like that Story so far.

what i miss on loverslab is a mod that uses zaz Animation bdsm on the Player and followers on an easy way. just like the protitution mods, just like sexlab animations.. that would fit absolutely to slaverun.

i pray for that mod since a  year, but it is not done by anybody.

when i answer to him with fuck you, and get the "run" quest is there anything supposed to happen? 

all the guards say "wait i know you" when i try to talk to them, but then nothing happens (the dialogue) does not open. they dont actually chase me and as far as i can tell nothing changes

i tried to get them to talk to me by attacking, but then i can just choose to pay the bounty, go to jail or get fucked by them (due to another mod)

Are you using Prison Overhaul?

If you aren't, that part of the mod is just flavor text, you don't technically have a bounty.

You get actual bounty on you if you have Prison Overhaul.

IIRC prison overhaul conflicts with this mod, probably because of all the changes to the prison.  I know that I crash every time I get dragged into the dungeon. 

And prison overhaul has not been updated to be compatible with the version of Sexlab that is currently available. 

IIRC prison overhaul conflicts with this mod, probably because of all the changes to the prison.  I know that I crash every time I get dragged into the dungeon. 

And prison overhaul has not been updated to be compatible with the version of Sexlab that is currently available. 

Are you sure? It's version 30 now, compatible with 1.57.

Ok ,stupid question but can someone please tell me how to start this quest? Do I need to get arrested and do the prison overhaul thing first? 

No, you don't NEED prison overhaul, but Prison Overhaul let you get bounty on you by talking back towards Brutus

From my test the quest can only start if you are starting a new game, and not start in Whiterun if you are using Alternate start Live another Life.

PO just got updated few days ago, it worked with Slaverun when I test it out, need new version of Zaz animation with it.

I cannot reliably get the dialog to trigger when I enter the town. Brutus will walk up to me and simply say hello. I once thought I got it to work by running FNIS, but it didn't work in subsequent attempts.

Same. He doesn't say anything.

I cannot reliably get the dialog to trigger when I enter the town. Brutus will walk up to me and simply say hello. I once thought I got it to work by running FNIS, but it didn't work in subsequent attempts.

To get that to work I had to actually do a quick save and load, which should be done sometime after opening up Whiterun (and by that I actually mean loading the area the first time.)

1) Have Brutus up the bounty to 5000. That, I believe, is the level where the guard attack on sight. Currently it's all a little anti-climatic.

2) It might be nice to have a dialogue option where the PC is allowed to conduct her business in Whiterun so long as she strips and agrees to remain naked. That'd give me an excuse to have my gal wander about nekkid, with all the potential drawbacks from Victims, Dangerous Nights, etc.

3) If the PC does agree to strip, the guards confiscate all clothing, armour and weapons and lock them away. She can reclaim them from a guard outside the gates at any time in exchange for a blowjob.

4) Maybe add some "Hellos" to the guards in town so they comment on the PCs status. And, if the PC is clothed, armed or has a spell equipped, they can warn her and at the same time add maybe 500 to the PC bounty. When it gets to 5000 - Halt!

Just some ideas.

Great idea, I like it. I'll look into it.

Temporary fix is to quick save / quick load inside Whiterun. You should have the dialogue options afterwards. In next realease I'll include a SEQ file to fix this behaviour.

Temporary fix is to quick save / quick load inside Whiterun. You should have the dialogue options afterwards. In next realease I'll include a SEQ file to fix this behaviour.

I made one in TES5Edit if anyone wants to try it. Haven't tested it myself as I'm not near Whiterun at the moment, and I've already scared off the guy by flexing my Dragonborn muscles.

slaverun.seq.7z

(goes in data/seq)

Yes, you're right. I had an old version of Prison Overhaul. Just corrected it. :)

I'd recommend turning off the enable crowd option in PO as it seems to gather the static slaves (ones on furniture) for your audience (least it does for me)

Edit: found Zaid was behind the grey-mane house and everything progressed until i had a journal entry "What next?" which i assume is the end of the current content as it didn't change after sleeping and shagging about whiterun for a few days.

Just some ideas.

Great idea, I like it. I'll look into it.

Why the Vanilla NPCs slave addon, still requires HDT slave Heels..?   :-/

Ok ,stupid question but can someone please tell me how to start this quest? Do I need to get arrested and do the prison overhaul thing first? 

No, you don't NEED prison overhaul, but Prison Overhaul let you get bounty on you by talking back towards Brutus

From my test the quest can only start if you are starting a new game, and not start in Whiterun if you are using Alternate start Live another Life.

PO just got updated few days ago, it worked with Slaverun when I test it out, need new version of Zaz animation with it.

I was able to use the last version of PO with the latest version of SL without any disruptive effects, but it wasn't perfect.

I was able to start the last version of Slaverun, and do the quest, after starting as a property owner in Breezehome.