New version (20140517) up!

I have tried to solve the grey face bug. Since I have not experienced the issue before, please test it for me and tell me if it works. Thx!

Thanks for this. I just tested out the update. The slaves in the cages and the three ones standing on the platform are alright, but most of the ones on the crosses and the pillories in the market still have the grey face texture bug.

EDIT: It's possible that the mismatched head texture bug is caused by my own custom textures skin. If you aren't getting it, then the problem is probably on my end, so don't sweat about fixing it.

Tried this mod last night and I'm very impressed.  Adds just the right atmosphere to link in with all the other mods I'm running. Only glitch I found was the two figures standing halfway through the platform at the auction block. But oh my... an Auction Block! To have that functioning in some way would be just incredible. 

Some suggestions:

* Attach a note to each of the crucifixes saying something like "Tried to escape for the third time. Won't run far now." or "Attacked her master." or "Spilled wine on Jarl Balgruuf's new cloak."

* Perhaps put some slave workers in the farms around Whiterun?

* Slavetown Mod has stocks and X-Crosses that you can interact with and I see you've done the same in the prison. Any chance of making the crucifixes and chained up locations able to be used by the player?

* The "morality" of all the slavers and slaver guards isn't right. If that makes any sense? When using SD Enhanced, none of them are interested in "lending you a firm hand" or letting you "go with them" and change masters. 

Nice idea. I like the idea of crucifixes note. And I would like some tavern toilet slave for PC to use in the Banner mare.

I tried this Mod, looks good. Do the slaves moan from time to time? I can hear this strange sound in Whiterun, sounds like a woman moaning in a barrel. I can hear it everywhere in Whiterun, in my home, in Dragons Reach and so on. It stops when i leave the City, but it starts again if i enter the City again and i can hear it in Riften too. I can hear it even after uninstalling the Mod. I guess my saved game is fucked up now, cant get rid of this annoying sound.

I don't use this mod (seems like nice work, but a bit too blatant for my tastes), but the same thing happens to me when using Hydragorgon's Slave Girls and GagSFX. If any of the women in Slaverun are gagged and you have GagSFX, I'd presume this can happen to you as well.

Well, in this case i will remove the Slave Girls Mod.

You can disable the sounds in Zaz animation pack. Look under gag sounds or something similar (can't recall menu name now).

Edit: I should point out that it's a bug in zap that sound is not attenuated by distance. You shouldn't be hearing any gag sounds in your case. Also, you can pick which sound set you like, disable altogether, and so on.

Edit: I should point out that it's a bug in zap that sound is not attenuated by distance. You shouldn't be hearing any gag sounds in your case. Also, you can pick which sound set you like, disable altogether, and so on.

Ah, so that's why the Slavegirls mod gives me a blast of gag-noise on the last stage of of the 7000 steps. It's the slave in the courtyard as I enter the cell. The sound isn't attenuated so I get the effect as if she was right next to me.

Ah, so that's why the Slavegirls mod gives me a blast of gag-noise on the last stage of of the 7000 steps. It's the slave in the courtyard as I enter the cell. The sound isn't attenuated so I get the effect as if she was right next to me.

If it's annoying, just disable the sounds for now. I don't think any mod makes use of them at the moment. XPO will at some point, but that will be part of dialogue and not so much automatically applied when items are equipped (or actors are initialized, as I guess is the case here).

I loaded this mod, installed the prereqs and nothing is showing up. I am in the middle of Whiterun and do not see any slaves. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?  

have you activated the esp with a mod manager or the skyrim launcher data files option?

Hi. Since I installed this mod, the game freezes after a short while, especially when I walk around in "slaverun". When i approach the wolf cage, it crashes for sure this way (not CTD, just freeze). The same happens when I step up the stairs to the castle. When I short travel to the Dragonsreach castle, I get a infinite loading screen. Does anybody have an Idea and ca help me?

What causes the "freeze"? 

I hope to be added in future updates of the dialogue optionions for more "immersive experience" to interact with them Slaves  :blush:

using all ZaZ animations v5.52, submission, coercive rude sex, spanking, licking, pubblic humiliation Etc..  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2014-04-21/  post-204983-0-13957300-1400560564_thumb.jpg

All SexLab Rough / Aggressive animations and the whipping from Prison Overhaul  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16113-prison-overhaul-2014-05-01/page-1 post-204983-0-83040100-1400560637_thumb.jpg

to Humiliate the Slaves use "Private Needs" mod for have a male a famele pissing Golden shower aniamations

here Private Needs mod v3 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/162-private-needs/ and NPC Private Needs mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/261-npc-private-needs/

Great potential for this Slave-mod, and maybe in the future a version for Solitude and Windhelm ^_^

Changing the city itself may make it incompatible with some mods such as Skyre... Anyway it's a nice resource, and even better if more cities and villages were included. 

This mod works fine with SkyRe, he isn't changing anything that would conflict.

Overall, I'm finding this to be a nice eye-candy mod, but I'd really prefer that the crucified slaves vanish in the next update.  I put up with that in FO:NV because, yeah, the Legion is based on Rome and that does work with lore...but this is Skyrim, not proto-Roman Legion from Fallout. Also I found two new npcs (Prisoners, IIRC) who were clearly female but used male voice data. And I'm still getting the gray face issue. Still, it is a fun mod. I don't know if I'll keep it in my load order after this character, but it is kinda fun and works well with Hydradragon's Slave Girls mod.  I can't help but wonder just how the city would change after the Battle for Whiterun, simply because I don't believe for a hot second that all the slaves would avoid getting hurt or some of them escaping or at least trying.  Neat idea, and I'm interested in seeing it developed further.

Changing the city itself may make it incompatible with some mods such as Skyre... Anyway it's a nice resource, and even better if more cities and villages were included. 

Overall, I'm finding this to be a nice eye-candy mod, but I'd really prefer that the crucified slaves vanish in the next update.  I put up with that in FO:NV because, yeah, the Legion is based on Rome and that does work with lore...but this is Skyrim, not proto-Roman Legion from Fallout. Also I found two new npcs (Prisoners, IIRC) who were clearly female but used male voice data. And I'm still getting the gray face issue. Still, it is a fun mod. I don't know if I'll keep it in my load order after this character, but it is kinda fun and works well with Hydradragon's Slave Girls mod.  I can't help but wonder just how the city would change after the Battle for Whiterun, simply because I don't believe for a hot second that all the slaves would avoid getting hurt or some of them escaping or at least trying.  Neat idea, and I'm interested in seeing it developed further.

Yeah but the argument could be that the since the Imperials are based on Romans, and that the Imperials are one of the faction powers in Skyrim, it's conceivable that their influence has spread into other facets of Skyrim, like punishment through crucifixion.

Personally, I like the crucified slaves, adds a nice touch of brutality to the place. I think the zaz cuffs should also be added to the crucified slaves since it adds a permanent expression their faces, which at the moment is always in neutral mode.

I too have the gray face bug with some of the slaves, but I am not sure if the cause is the mod itself or something else on my end as I have the bug with a few vanilla NPCs before I installed slaverun.

I was wondering if you could have slaves that have specific sexlab animations when activated. For example, if the slave is in a pillory, it would activate the pillory sex animation from ZaZ pack. If the slave is kneeling, you can activate her to do the face fucking animation from ZaZ pack. Would this be hard to do? This would make it really immersive.

Yeah but the argument could be that the since the Imperials are based on Romans, and that the Imperials are one of the faction powers in Skyrim, it's conceivable that their influence has spread into other facets of Skyrim, like punishment through crucifixion.

Personally, I like the crucified slaves, adds a nice touch of brutality to the place. I think the zaz cuffs should also be added to the crucified slaves since it adds a permanent expression their faces, which at the moment is always in neutral mode.

I too have the gray face bug with some of the slaves, but I am not sure if the cause is the mod itself or something else on my end as I have the bug with a few vanilla NPCs before I installed slaverun.

I've never had that problem although it was meant to be fixed for those that did in the last update.

I'd check your texture packs and maybe try re-installing them.

Personnally found the crucifixion npc's a bit much myself as i doubt you'd want dying slaves right outside your house regardless of how you felt on the moral issue of crucifying slaves so perhaps it would be better to have fewer occupied crosses and more unoccupied ones as a warning although if possible having them become more occupied/less occupied depending on what they say in the rumor dialogue of the Inn would be cool (i.e Hulda says there was a big slave escape means lots of occupied and Hulda saying there have been few escapes lately means less occupied)

I've never had that problem although it was meant to be fixed for those that did in the last update.

I'd check your texture packs and maybe try re-installing them.

Personnally found the crucifixion npc's a bit much myself as i doubt you'd want dying slaves right outside your house regardless of how you felt on the moral issue of crucifying slaves so perhaps it would be better to have fewer occupied crosses and more unoccupied ones as a warning although if possible having them become more occupied/less occupied depending on what they say in the rumor dialogue of the Inn would be cool (i.e Hulda says there was a big slave escape means lots of occupied and Hulda saying there have been few escapes lately means less occupied)

I do agree that having the crucified slaves outside your doorstep is a bit much. I'd prefer if they were moved elsewhere, like say outside the town along the road, or along the walls on the sides of the city, or near the slave market area, rather smack damn outside your house. Imagine waking up, walking out the front door, and you are greeted by the sight of a naked slave crucified just a few feet away. :D :D

Whiterun is kinda small and crammed to be a slave trading hub, maybe have the mod expanded to other major cities like Solitude, plenty of empty space to make examples of slaves.

EDIT: May I also suggest putting some slaves inside the hanging cages? Maybe even slave corpses alternately.

Killer, all the cities in Skyrim are small and cramped, heck, last time we had decent sized cities was either Morrowind or Daggerfall depending on you definition of "decent size" (but that's a different thread). Honestly, I don't mind the idea of walking out my front door and finding a naked woman, I just think it'd be better...advertising lets say, if they weren't being brutally murdered. Replacing the ones being crucified with more in restraints, that would be fine, I'd love to see that actually. Besides, they'll just hang there dying for the entire game, and I know that it doesn't take weeks, let alone months, for someone to die on a cross.

Edit: Okay, so I was back in game and noticed that one of the slaves had hopped off her cross and started working as a smith, and then re-planted her cross right in front of the forge. That was likely due to me forgetting to update FNIS before entering whiterun the first time after enabling the mod though. Also people who use Inconsequential (holy shit I spelled it right) NPCs, might want to turn that off, as they are unaffected.  Also, maybe a change to the AI of Braith and Mila, if they stay in Whiterun they are going to grow up and be slaves like their mothers, so they really shouldn't be running around town yammering about fruit and beating up Lars. Just a thought.

I like the idea of this mod. Considering the two cultures featured in Skyrim, slavery is very appropriate.

I too have a problem with crucified people outside my front door. I would not mind them lining the road on the way up to the first gate.

Lets face it the bodies would stink to high heaven, not to mention the diseases rotting corpses would facilitate.

Another thing that is somewhat off putting is the fact that Whiterun is neutral in the war. Granted that some of the men would have followed their conscience and joined one side or the other. Most have not, and seeing their women put into slavery would not sit well.

Also Balgruuf does not come off as the type to allow his people to be put in chains. Criminals and deserters from both armies are more likely candidates for enslavement.

As a center for the trade in slaves in Skyrim, Whiterun is well suited. It's central location makes the transport of stock most cost effective.

One glaring omission is the lack of male slaves, what with the war raging and bandits rampaging all over the place. The market would be flooded with POWs and captured bandits.

Do not let this rant bother you, just what came to mind after reading the posts.

Great idea!    ROCK ON !!!!

This is a Great mod! A slavemarket outside Jorvasker adds enourmous to the feeling that something evil has corrupted Whiterun.......Great job!

I think removing the crusified slaves is a waste of your time.

In the middle ages they had not the knowledge about diseases as we have today, and in the Roman time it was very common to crucify unwilling slaves along side the via appia one of the most important roads that time.

First; thanks Pchs for the updated version.

Second; if we're going only by "lore compatibility", we need to get rid of every single skimpy armor set on this site. (While I don't usually use them myself, fuck it, bikinis!)

Last; Yes, crucifixion was a common form of execution during the Roman period, so were hanging and beheading. Impalement as well, being fed to the lions at the area, drowning, conscription into a prison legion or being worked to death. And you know what, driepinter? I still don't want to walk out my front door in Whiterun and see any of those as examples directly across the street. Nor do I want to see any of those anywhere in the game. I play the game for fun, & I add mods to the game to make the game more fun.  To me, fun is not equal to the deaths of random npc pixel people who exist only to serve as eye candy with their deaths.  Crucified slave girls exist for no other reason than to be crucified. I accepted the bit with the Legion in FO:NV because it fit the game lore. There is nothing I've found in TES lore that says people are usually crucified for simply existing. 

I tend to agree with some of what people are saying about the crucified slaves (it's not lore friendly, the city would stink, etc), but let's keep it civil. If you don't like seeing it, you don't have to install this mod. It's really as simple as that*. Personally, crucifixion is a fantasy of mine, just like slavery, and I appreciate its inclusion in a mod for once.

That said, perhaps a slight change to the mod. Keep the punished slaves where they are, but put them in cages or stocks for their crimes. If you're going to have anyone crucified, perhaps place them on the exterior of Whiterun, away from civilization where it's still visible but unobtrusive (and downwind!). I also like the idea of severed heads of slaves on pikes surrounding the crucifixion mound, but that's me.

Male slaves. I agree they should be a thing. Please add some!

*Edit: I just noticed pchs said they posted a version without the crucified slaves, so there you go. Let's stop with the admonishing others for their kinks, we're all weirdos here.

I've uploaded a modified 'lite' version without the crucifixes... enjoy ;)

Thanks pchs, nice of you accommodate other peoples' tastes. But do please keep working on improving the version with the crucified slaves. I don't mind them that much and would much rather have them outside Breezehome than completely removed. At least my character can say every morning when she wakes up,"At least I am not hanging around with them." :D :D

think the mod is incompatible with the lore. whiterun is a neutral city with a good jarl. A slave market outside jorvasker is unthinkable. Like the slavery idea but in special building somewhere. Maybe slave caravan and PC sold.

I'm not sure that's the best way of looking at it. I mean slavery of any sort is outlawed in the Empire and has been since the events of Tribunal IIRC. So no amount of tweaking is going to make this lore-friendly.

On the other hand, it's a hugely fun mod, at least for those of use who like to look at female flesh in bondage. I think that's the best way to look at it. It's a bit of fun. Don't take it too seriously :)

Crucifixion, beheadig, hanging and rotten corpses on public places, where used to make the common people afraid, and is something of all times (classic times, middle ages, French revolution).

Dear TheOzoneHole feel free to play Skyrim without crucified slaves, in your opinion crucified slaves don't belong in the game, in my opinion they do.

The world of Skyrim is a mixture between the Roman times and the middle ages, in this world crucified slaves would fit very well.

Everyone is free to download mods, and if you don't like them because they are not lore friendly (in your opinion), don't download them!

Maybe you can find lore friendly mods on Nexus, but most of the mods on Loverslab aren't lore friendly.