Crucifixion, beheadig, hanging and rotten corpses on public places, where used to make the common people afraid, and is something of all times (classic times, middle ages, French revolution).

Dear TheOzoneHole feel free to play Skyrim without crucified slaves, in your opinion crucified slaves don't belong in the game, in my opinion they do.

The world of Skyrim is a mixture between the Roman times and the middle ages, in this world crucified slaves would fit very well.

Everyone is free to download mods, and if you don't like them because they are not lore friendly, don't download them!

Maybe you can find lore friendly mods on Nexus, but most of the mods on Loverslab aren't lore friendly.

I agree. I have abandoned lore-friendliness in my mind long time ago. My original intent for this mod was to create somehow 'extremely female-unfriendly' environment, where being women is very unsafe. Basically to deliver more of such atmosphere to complement the working sex/slave/rape mods.

Releasing lite version means just few clicks and deletes at this point. It's not a big issue.

Crucifixion, beheadig, hanging and rotten corpses on public places, where used to make the common people afraid, and is something of all times (classic times, middle ages, French revolution).

Dear TheOzoneHole feel free to play Skyrim without crucified slaves, in your opinion crucified slaves don't belong in the game, in my opinion they do.

The world of Skyrim is a mixture between the Roman times and the middle ages, in this world crucified slaves would fit very well.

Everyone is free to download mods, and if you don't like them because they are not lore friendly, don't download them!

Maybe you can find lore friendly mods on Nexus, but most of the mods on Loverslab aren't lore friendly.

I agree. I have abandoned lore-friendliness in my mind long time ago. My original intent for this mod was to create somehow 'extremely female-unfriendly' environment, where being women is very unsafe. Basically to deliver more of such atmosphere to complement the working sex/slave/rape mods.

Releasing lite version means just few clicks and deletes at this point. It's not a big issue.

Thank you for the lite version

I've uploaded a modified[ 'lite' version without the crucifixes ... enjoy ;)

Instead of removing.. you could instead replace with the Pillory or the Shackling taken by ZaZ Animations and Prison Overhaul ? :blush:

for Lite vers. Replace only the Crucifixes with these two..  post-204983-0-60603800-1400929640_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-01467900-1400929681_thumb.jpg  

Dark Face Bug:

When I start with Match Maker the SexLab animations on some NPCs in your mod, especially those who wear any Extra equipment over the chains / collars standard, and also on those crucifixes NPCs, this happens to their faces when it starts SexLab animations and remain so after finished

Face tint Bug post-204983-0-64288100-1400928800_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-51228300-1400928828_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-21657100-1400928863_thumb.jpg

while this type of NPCs, with only the standard accessories, does not have the face tint bug post-204983-0-78377600-1400929026_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-58276900-1400929046_thumb.jpg

I also found a Bug of incorrect positioning of NPCs post-204983-0-67245000-1400929261_thumb.jpg should stay in the cage and not outside of it suspended in the air, I suppose..?

I hope we can find a remedy to these problems that spoil this Great mod! ^_^

Instead of removing.. you could instead replace with the Pillory or the Shackling taken by ZaZ Animations and Prison Overhaul ?

replace with these..  ;)attachicon.gif2014-05-20_00099.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-20_00003.jpg

..so it would be more Hot situation, and is not no one would be offended by resorting to improper use of religious symbols  :-/

I Encountered this Bug on Complkete-version:

When I start with Match Maker the SexLab animations on some NPCs in your mod, especially those who wear any Extra equipment over the chains / collars standard, and also on those crucifixes NPCs, this happens to their faces when it starts SexLab animations and remain so after finished

Face tint Bug attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00050.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00049.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00051.jpg

while this type of NPCs, with only the standard accessories, does not have the face tint bug attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00053.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00055.jpg

I also found a Bug of incorrect positioning of NPCs attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00001.jpg should stay in the cage and not outside of it suspended in the air, I suppose..?

As long as he only replaces in the light. I love the crosses. Skyrim is a dark place with all kinds of freaks and if game of thrones would nail up children on crosses the skyrim should not have problem with it :D

Instead of removing.. you could instead replace with the Pillory or the Shackling taken by ZaZ Animations and Prison Overhaul ?

replace with these..  ;)attachicon.gif2014-05-20_00099.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-20_00003.jpg

..so it would be more Hot situation, and is not no one would be offended by resorting to improper use of religious symbols  :-/

I Encountered this Bug on Complkete-version:

Face tint Bug attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00050.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00049.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00051.jpg

while this type of NPCs, with only the standard accessories, does not have the face tint bug attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00053.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00055.jpg

I also found a Bug of incorrect positioning of NPCs attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00001.jpg should stay in the cage and not outside of it suspended in the air, I suppose..?

As long as he only replaces in the light. I love the crosses. Skyrim is a dark place with all kinds of freaks and if game of thrones would nail up children on crosses the skyrim should not have problem with it :D

In Game of Thrones is a middle crosses:

1)  http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/07/article-2598495-1CE491EF00000578-147_634x478.jpg

2)  http://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/got_klis_7.jpeg

3)  http://www.nationsjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/crucifix.jpg

from a symbolic religious point of view is is not the same thing, a christian cross with a naked woman, I do not know if it violates the forum rules, need to ask Ashal if the Loverslab forum allows and approves the use of religious symbols on Adult mod

if you do not like the half-cross of Game of Thrones, you can use this type of cross..  http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articles/arts/tv_club/features/2013/game_of_thrones/week_10/season_3_finale_the_men_of_westeros_aren_t_faring_so_well/130612_TVCLUB_THEON.jpg.CROP.multipart-medium.jpg

1)  http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/07/article-2598495-1CE491EF00000578-147_634x478.jpg

from a symbolic religious point of view is is not the same thing, a christian cross with a naked woman, I do not know if it violates the forum rules, need to ask Ashal if the Loverslab forum allows and approves the use of religious symbols on Adult mod

if you do not like the half-cross of Game of Thrones, you can use this type of cross..  http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articles/arts/tv_club/features/2013/game_of_thrones/week_10/season_3_finale_the_men_of_westeros_aren_t_faring_so_well/130612_TVCLUB_THEON.jpg.CROP.multipart-medium.jpg

Well if it's against the rules it would be weird since it's from the zaz animation pack that has existed here since forever.

Well if it's against the rules it would be weird since it's from the zaz animation pack that has existed here since forever.

Crucifixion was around for centuries prior to the execution of Jesus. By itself it's no more a religious symbol than a lightning bolt is for Zeus, or a hammer for Thor. The only religious significance is that placed upon it by others. And anyway, I can't see anything on LL being banned just because it's a religious symbol. That would fly in the face of what LL stands for.

Guys.. ^_^ 

wanted to clarify that I am not opposed, I was making this speech only to avoid possible trouble, in case there was a breach of the rules of the forum rules have been updated recently, which does not know the details, but.. from my point of sight, just being able to Choose

if it was already Zaz then i do not think that there are no problems I suppose, i did not know because i do not know the codes to type into the console command to retrieve the ZaZ objects :blush:

Or as mentioned earlier, the current principal limit of this mod is the inability to have a real contextualized interaction with NPCs through various dialogue options, as well as a great decoration, has great potential.

Just place the file in Skyrim/Data/ and the enable it in MO.

NONONONONO, Never install anything to the base skyrim directory if you dont have to if you have MO.

If it is JUST a mod and not a in a package, turn the mod into a zip or 7zp package. Then install that package like any other mod by placing it in the MO mod directory.

hi! I love your mod, really I do, but I have to say, the mod cause a lot of CTD  & game Freeze problem, I remove any related mod (Perfect Whiterun
, hyd_slavegirls_810,  etc) and use clean SAVE to try make it work,  but still not working. and it is very hard to load into the Whiterun City

(I have to try and try....until it success load into the city)

anyway, I thank for your hard work!! and wish you can fix the problems.

hi! I love your mod, really I do, but I have to say, the mod cause a lot of CTD  & game Freeze problem, I remove any related mod (Perfect Whiterun

, hyd_slavegirls_810,  etc) and use clean SAVE to try make it work,  but still not working. and it is very hard to load into the Whiterun City

(I have to try and try....until it success load into the city)

anyway, I thank for your hard work!! and wish you can fix the problems.

I have hyd_slavegirls_810 and Slaverun and they both work, do you have any other mods that add NPC's? I have the 50% version of populated towns and cities so whiterun is pretty NPC heavy with all three (would probably die if i ran the 100% version) so that could be whats killing your game

Your mod definitely adds some 'atmosphere' to Whiterun!  The only problem I've got is your edits of the vanilla npcs. If we have any custom edits, such as Falmer Barne's Ysolda, we get the grey face bug. Could you split those edits off into an optional esp so those of us who don't want them don't have to use them? 

Latest version (20140525) does not contain any changes to vanilla NPCs. Optional plugin containing those changes will follow shortly, after I'm done with some testing.

After that I'm going to try playing with dialogue. I'd like to add simple conversations with slaves/slavers to add even more immersion and depth.

Latest version (20140525) does not contain any changes to vanilla NPCs. Optional plugin containing those changes will follow shortly, after I'm done with some testing.

After that I'm going to try playing with dialogue. I'd like to add simple conversations with slaves/slavers to add even more immersion and depth.

A NPC calling out his wares on the trade platform would be good, similar to that priest always going on about Talo's

is there any Action in the wolf pit ? i throwed match maker on them , but the wolf fizzled and the slaves made skyrim freeze.

i overhauled the mod to my taste and thought i can attach it here.

- no crucifixes anymore

- slave market three slaves and traders now on normal ground, no wooden construction anymore, (slaves and Trader stood half through the Wood)

- above the slave market only one cage with slave in it , no doublehigh cage anymore.

- no changes with the punished slaves near the bannered mane, prison overhaul pillories

- no changes with the slave and the wolf

- no changes with the cage in the water basin

- no changes with the two dead slaves in front of the hall of dead

- no changes in dragonreach dungeon

the second file cuts also the wolf pit, the two dead corpses in front of the hall of the dead, the cage in the water basin, the empty cage near the stairs to jorvaskr to the right.

- no Change to the punished slaves near bannered mare

- no changes in dragonreach dungeon

this version keeps the atmosphere of the comfortable whiterun as we love it, especially with perfect whiterun mod, but adds slavery market and punishment area (where prison overhaul pillaries already are) plus the slave filled dragonreach dungeon.

as already mentioned from the posts before, the mod needs action, sexlab animations and real slave trade. 

( and please rework the dark faces of the slaves !)

I very much like the lite versions by magicrealm of slaverun. The full-on Version adds a bit too much for my taste. I'd rather have the crosses outside. But the features of the merchant sounds like a great option. 

Is there a lite version planned as well? Would be great to have some smaller trading stands in other cities. Very much like what you are doing keep it up.

I very much like the lite versions by magicrealm of slaverun. The full-on Version adds a bit too much for my taste. I'd rather have the crosses outside. But the features of the merchant sounds like a great option. 

Is there a lite version planned as well? Would be great to have some smaller trading stands in other cities. Very much like what you are doing keep it up.

Lite version was already released. It contains the same features except any dead/fatal npc (crucifixes, 2 npcs near hall of dead, dead npc in the cage above the water pool).

New version (20140527) is up!

This time bringing mostly dialogue. I've created a little background story for several slaves (on the pier; twins; the one near the slave buyer), slave guards and slave merchants. 

Some dialogues have different responses when player is male/female. There is even guard with forcegreet threatening the player (if player is a female) or wishing a pleasant stay (if player is male). LOL

It's been tested on my rig only, so please let me know if everything works for you! Cheers!

Was going to say the NPC at the adult market store you put in spawns inside the stall so he's untargettable for dialogue.

I did manage to hit him with a matchmaker spell though and forced him out by having sex with my follower.

Will see if its still a issue.