Hi, I like this mod. Is it possible you could do the same for other monsters? (eg. Spider Sexlab scenes => Spider eggs)

Thanks in advance.

There is an EC+ Spider Add-on here already - have a look thru the downloads.  Does much the same but for spiders.

Animations will not register.  Even on new game.

Have you hit the max animation limit?  If you are unsure how to check, reset animation registry in SL, then register EC+ 1st - if it registers, then you have more animations than are supported.  I have this issue, but once I disable the animations I am not bothered about, I'm back under the limit.

• 2 weeks later...

A New version of Estrus was put up recently that claims to fix the disappearing tentacles.

It is also missing 30 animations per FNIS's consistence check. It is probably better to stick with version 1.20 than upgrade since it seems each update introduces more issues than fixes.

​Apparently it is placeholder hkx files for new animations cotyounome is working on in the next release, its harmless.

A New version of Estrus was put up recently that claims to fix the disappearing tentacles.

It is also missing 30 animations per FNIS's consistence check. It is probably better to stick with version 1.20 than upgrade since it seems each update introduces more issues than fixes.

​Apparently it is placeholder hkx files for new animations cotyounome is working on in the next release, its harmless.

Notice that it's also still beta. So no need to hurry.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a problem where the game crashes when i try to load a save that i made after the pregnancy.

The way i have solved this is by uninstalling the mod, then making a new save, then using Script Cleaner to remove the leftover scripts, then installing it again. This is currently the only bug i've encountered so far.

It probably has something to do with the scripts that run after the pregnancy. 

I have a problem where the game crashes when i try to load a save that i made after the pregnancy.

The way i have solved this is by uninstalling the mod, then making a new save, then using Script Cleaner to remove the leftover scripts, then installing it again. This is currently the only bug i've encountered so far.

It probably has something to do with the scripts that run after the pregnancy. 

I have no issues with saves before, during or after pregnancy/birth.  You likely have another mod conflicting with this one.

Hoping I haven't missed an answer to this somewhere. 

Two part question; Is it possible to turn off some of the animations? I would like to ditch the oozes and slimes if I could.

Related to that, every time I get jumped by an ooze, the estrus invulnerability effect doesn't go away when the animation ends. It works just fine with the tentacles and the machine, but no matter what ooze = effect for a full hour real time. I'm not patient enough to sit around and wait for that to wear off. Help please?

Two part question; Is it possible to turn off some of the animations? I would like to ditch the oozes and slimes if I could.

Just untoggle slime/ooze in Sexlab>Toggle Animation menu which will turn them off

I've tried that and it didn't seem to work, but I'll give it another shot, thanks. I may have just missed a step unregistering them. They were still showing up checked under the Estrus Chaurus+ menu, even when unchecked in Sexlab, which might be the issue. 

Edit: Still can't unregister those two animations. I either register them all through Estrus Chaurus+ menu, or even if the ooze animations are unchecked in Sexlab, they still trigger. Am I skipping a step? Resetting the registry unregisters all 6 of the animations, then I have to go reregister them in Chaurus+ menu and again I have all 6 checked.

I tried uninstalling EC+ to clean a save, so i pressed 'fix nodes' and 'prepare for uninstall'.

Despite doing this, the belly node for some reason had not returned to the default scale, the glute and breast nodes had returned though.

It seems the 'prepare for uninstall' forgets to reset this node in NIoverride, because i had to reinstall NIoverride to get rid of the persistent belly node scaling permanently.

I was also able to temporarily fix this issue by disabling NIoverride scaling in another mod. Only then however, the issue returned after a restart.

Just untoggle slime/ooze in Sexlab>Toggle Animation menu which will turn them off

I've tried that and it didn't seem to work, but I'll give it another shot, thanks. I may have just missed a step unregistering them. They were still showing up checked under the Estrus Chaurus+ menu, even when unchecked in Sexlab, which might be the issue. 

Edit: Still can't unregister those two animations. I either register them all through Estrus Chaurus+ menu, or even if the ooze animations are unchecked in Sexlab, they still trigger. Am I skipping a step? Resetting the registry unregisters all 6 of the animations, then I have to go reregister them in Chaurus+ menu and again I have all 6 checked.

Although they are provided by EC+ the machine, ooze or slime animations are not used by EC+ itself for it's own effects.

These animations are called by external mods (normally using a modevent) so you need to determine which mods you have that are triggering the animations you don't want and disable them there.

Although they are provided by EC+ the machine, ooze or slime animations are not used by EC+ itself for it's own effects.

These animations are called by external mods (normally using a modevent) so you need to determine which mods you have that are triggering the animations you don't want and disable them there.

Cursed Loot seems to have been the trigger, so I turned that off. The reason I needed to turn them off though, was the invulnerability effect not going away. Any idea why that keeps happening? Just on Slimes/Oozes. Tentacles and the Machines don't seem to have that issue.

Cursed Loot seems to have been the trigger, so I turned that off. The reason I needed to turn them off though, was the invulnerability effect not going away. Any idea why that keeps happening? Just on Slimes/Oozes. Tentacles and the Machines don't seem to have that issue.

I'll take a look at the code and see if I can spot anything - might not be till the weekend though I'm afraid

I'll take a look at the code and see if I can spot anything - might not be till the weekend though I'm afraid

Thank you for taking the time to look at all! If you want me to, I can also deliberately set off the error and forward the logs, if you tell me how to find the logs and that would help.

Edit: May have found the culprit? I uninstalled BeeingFemale for a separate reason, but when I had an Ooze trigger on accident (whoops, Kyne's Blessing!) suddenly there was no lingering invulnerable effect after the animation was over.

If you recall there was an issue with Ooze/Slime when triggered by Cursed Loot breaking RND and no one could remember how it was fixed for the tentacle animations in an earlier DCL.

Anyway I found just untoggling Ooze and Slime in SL will work and if you add them to the suppress list then they will not come back if you need to re-register the animations after resetting the SL animation registry (see sceenshot)

The one small side effect is that if DCL calls either of them then you just get the "Ground is moving under your feet" though that happens sometimes in any case even if they are present

post-237718-0-62881300-1506368647_thumb.jpg

DCL has settings where you can make sure it uses dwemer in place.

I use the Sexy Idle Animation mod from Nexus, the one where PC strokes her breasts. What happens is that after the breasts grows, the breasts get stuck on the hands and get stretched upwards. After the pregnancy is over and breasts return to normal, the breasts behave normal again. Did this make any sense?

I don't know if anyone noticed but estrusforskyrim has been updated and I can't register the animations.

Does FNIS report a problem?  Animation limit?  It looks interesting - would be nice to have alongside EC+ instead of being deactivated due to buggyness.

FNIS can load the animations no problem (with just one warning and 0 consistence issue (and 16000 animations, more or less)), but EC+ will only load after loading a save. And when I try to register the animations on EC+ it just unchecks itself.

And after a lot of testing HM estrus cannot be used with this mod, and that was my problem. Without that mod, The animations can be registered with the esp active. Thank you for your time.