I'm still using v4.20a, but i couldn't find anything in the changelog about my problem:

After impregnation (slime creature triggered by cursed loot), somehow RND doesn't recognize anymore that i'm eating/drinking/sleeping. Has anybody else experienced this or can anybody tell me if it's something on my end because it should work usually?

log:

[03/08/2017 - 02:04:09PM] warning: Replacing native function GetCurrentIdle on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.

that's a script from estrus on nexus, its not needed to run estrus chaurus if you use a repacked version, but you may need to clean the save of it with a save cleaner...unless you're still using the nexus version of estrus then you'll need to install the repck first

Not sure if i get it right, there is a repacked version of Estrus Chaurus that doesn't need Estrus anymore? At all? Currently i have estrus installed (from Nexus if i remember right), but the .esp is disabled.

Or do i need a repacked version of estrus? Where can i get that version?

was only a couple pages back in the thread:

Here's the repack of Estrus for Skyrim 120 I was made for a personal use, but I may share it if no one mind. It contains the necessary resources from the original Estrus mod: animations, textures, animobjects and some other meshes. And I think everyone already know it, but without Estrus for Skyrim resources you'll have no animations playing with Estrus Chaurus+.

Installation:

1. Install Estrus Chaurus+ along with this repack, then run your FNIS and start the game.

2. Load from one of your gamesaves (or start a new game, but it doesn't really matter).

3. Wait a few seconds and save your game to a new save slot.

4. Load this last gamesave you just saved.

5. Wait for Estrus Chaurus+ to initialize, the MCM menu and installation notifications will appear.

6. Play with MCM parameters.

7. ???????

8. PROFIT

Oh yeah, one more thing. Estrus animations should register with SexLab automatically during the process of installation. But if they don't and if you have trouble to manually register Estrus animations via EC+ Animations MCM tab, try to rebuild animations list within SexLab debug & repair MCM tab, then try to register Estrus animations again. If it's to no help, you may try to start your installation of EC+ from a clean save (the one without any previous EC+ installed) or simply start with a new game.

I had this problem when I decide to update an old version of EC+, but I think it may be caused due to some other odd reasons.

You may also wanna try some retextures for Estrus if you don't like the original textures:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1845-hermaeus-moras-estrus/ - Hermaeus Mora's Estrus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55777/? - Tentacle Reskins for Estrus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67978/? - Estrus Retexture

Just unpack Textrures folder from one of these to your Data folder, confirm to overwrite and you're good to go.

here's the sl repack of that:

attachicon.gifSexLab Estrus Chaurus v 4.30 -repacked.7z

changing the textures as mentioned above is still optional

this is current repack of estrus and slec+ so no update is needed for version 4.3

Hi I am using this repack, for my first time of Estrus Charus, but the Animations in the MCM are gray and registration seems to do nothing.

What am I doing wrong? :o

If you tried registering animations from that MCM tab in estrus chaurus and it didn't work that means you probably exceeded the amount of animations you have in sexlab

Hm, woulnd't it be a strange coinceidence if just those 6 aniations of slec+ are too much? The animation pack I recently added via SL Animation Loader was regiesteded completely...

To be clear: The SLEC+ Anomations in the MCM Animations tab are all greyed out and when I click the Register checkbox, the popup comes, I press enter, and the cross disappears again. Maybe that's normal. THen I close and go back to the game, I get the message. That's all, I waited quite a while several times and nothing else comes.

Also, nothing in the Papyrus log... 

I had the same issue at one point, found it best to wait to add any animations via SLAL until after the EC+ animations loaded.  Also make sure you enabled creature sex in SL before the save and reload to get the EC+ mcm to appear.

Good luck.

You are right, thank you very very much!!

Dont even need to save and reload! Just did the folllowing without interrupting the game and it worked:

1. Disable all animations in Sexlab Animation Loader. Reser Animation Registry. Leave MCM and wait.

2. Activate Register animations in estrus Chaurus+ MCM. Leave MCM and wait.

3. Activate and register animations in SL Animation Loader.

:)

Potential bug report.

I noticed that the birth scene strips the player character from all items worn, including Devious Devices flagged with SexLabNoStrip keyword.

I suppose it is done to equip the leaking effects for breasts among other things.

Could you add a check for the SexLabNoStrip keyword on items before unequipping them? or better yet, use the strip function from sexlab itself and not equip the fluid effects if devices are secured in place?

Potential bug report.

I noticed that the birth scene strips the player character from all items worn, including Devious Devices flagged with SexLabNoStrip keyword.

I suppose it is done to equip the leaking effects for breasts among other things.

Could you add a check for the SexLabNoStrip keyword on items before unequipping them? or better yet, use the strip function from sexlab itself and not equip the fluid effects if devices are secured in place?

The code for that has not been changed in years (literally) so it will be completely blind to any recent changes/conventions - I'll take a look and see what I can do...

Greetings Mod master...tried this mod and the quarus keeps killing me while im being tentacled.?? I have defeat...aroused....I can upload my mod list or papryus if necessary. Thanks !

Kevin

It's related to the free camera option. Turn off automatic free camera in sexlab and they'll stop attacking. Unfortunately you have to leave the free camera off for the duration of tentacle animations. As soon as you turn it on, all the chaurus go berserk and attack. 

There is a small thing where i require your help...

I use a masturbation power from a mod which chooses from the available animations. Then,

1. It triggers EC+-animations: How could I prevent that if I wish so?

2. the EC+ anomation uses the vagina but orgasm does not reduce arousal! That I actually dislike.

Is there something that can be done with animation flags? Please give me advice, tyvm!

After a spit attack my character now layed a couple of Chaurus Parasite eggs. Now I don't understand, I hope you can help me, what does the Hatchery in MCM mean?

Before laying the eggs, it showed "None", now it has 6 entries like "Solitude 3.2". What does that mean exactly?

After a spit attack my character now layed a couple of Chaurus Parasite eggs. Now I don't understand, I hope you can help me, what does the Hatchery in MCM mean?

Before laying the eggs, it showed "None", now it has 6 entries like "Solitude 3.2". What does that mean exactly?

I think that it means that your PC was in Solitude when the eggs were laid, 6 were fertile, and they will hatch in 3 days 2 hours time.

The 3.2 will decrease hour by hour until they hatch at 0

Hope that's right, and that it helps  smile.png

I think that it means that your PC was in Solitude when the eggs were laid, 6 were fertile, and they will hatch in 3 days 2 hours time.

The 3.2 will decrease hour by hour until they hatch at 0

Hope that's right, and that it helps  smile.png

Spot on the mark donkeywho.  If you return to Solitude after they hatch you will hear the chaurus 'clicking' noise, and you may see the babies scooting around if you pay attention. 

Sadly, I have never managed to get/see them grow much beyond this, which would be very cool!

My pleasure  :)

@skyrimll  - For reference I have

• Added a check for the SexlabNoStrip keyword
  • Changed the armor slots used at birth so that they don't conflict with dD (using Shield 39 and Backpack 47 as these do need to be stripped for the animation)
  • Excluded Yokes by keyword & added a check for non generic armbinders before allowing tentacle animations
  • Added check for Chastity Bra by Keyword and a check for an item still using the full body slot after strip to exclude milk effect

Hopefully that will resolve the issues - it was fine in my tests but given the huge number of possible combinations I couldn't test everything

Im not sure if this has been posted in this thread before but I've been having trouble with my animations. When I install this mod it does work wonderfully, though at the expense of my creature animations. Indeed, the creatures remain in an idle animation while humanoid NPCs or my PC takes the the correct animation/poses throughout the stages. What am I doing wrong?

You rebuild the behavior files with GenerateFNISforModders.exe?

Super late response, but I don't think I did and I am unsure if I would be able to return to my mod editing for this particular mod, heheh. I haven't been up to date with any progress made on this mod really.

Super late response, but I don't think I did and I am unsure if I would be able to return to my mod editing for this particular mod, heheh. I haven't been up to date with any progress made on this mod really.

lol. no worries.

I just started messing around with modding Skyrim again. A lot has changed.

lol. no worries.

I just started messing around with modding Skyrim again. A lot has changed.

Welcome back! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm not sure what's going on. It's really not a major issue for me but the ooze animations don't work. My dragonborn gets naked, stands there, I hear noises, but see no ooze and no animations. I don't know if I have this issue with dwemer machines, since I don't think that's happened. Mostly I get various tentacle attacks which display and animate just fine.

Any suggestions?

P.S. I know the ooze animations are triggered because I check via the console and it says they are playing.

Hi,

I'm not sure what's going on. It's really not a major issue for me but the ooze animations don't work. My dragonborn gets naked, stands there, I hear noises, but see no ooze and no animations. I don't know if I have this issue with dwemer machines, since I don't think that's happened. Mostly I get various tentacle attacks which display and animate just fine.

Any suggestions?

P.S. I know the ooze animations are triggered because I check via the console and it says they are playing.

I have the same issue, except with oozes, tentacles, and dwemer machines. So, everything.